对画【】部分进行提问 Hewhat is he likein...

4发现相似题当前位置:
>>>对画线部分提问。①ThisisanorangeinEnglish. _____ _____inEngl..
对画线部分提问。
①This&is&an&orange&in&English.&&&&& _____ _____&&&in&English?②That's&a&banana.&&&&_____ _____&&?③ It's&a&key.&&&&& _____ _____ ______&&?
题型:句型转换难度:中档来源:同步题
①What's this②What's that③What is it
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“对画线部分提问。①ThisisanorangeinEnglish. _____ _____inEngl..”主要考查你对&&特殊疑问句&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
特殊疑问句
特殊疑问句:以特殊疑问词开头,对句中某一成分提问的句子叫特殊疑问句。常用的疑问词有:what、who、whose、which、when、where、how、why等。 特殊疑问句的基本结构是“疑问词+一般疑问句”。其回答应当是具体的。特殊疑问句句末一般用降调。&例如:How do I get there?&&&&&&&&&&&&&Why not?&&&&&&&&&&&&&What about the sports news? 常用疑问词可先分为3种:疑问代词:what(什么)who(谁,作主语)which(哪个,在一定范围内选择)whose(谁的,指附属关系)whom(谁,作宾语)疑问副词:when(何时,询问时间)where(何地,询问地点)why(为什么,询问原因)how(如何,询问手段,方式,工具以及程度)疑问形容词:what(which,whose)+名词例词:what time(什么时候) what colour(什么颜色)... ...how much(多少) how long(多长)... 特殊疑问句的特点:一、 特殊的疑问词: 特殊疑问句要由疑问代词或疑问副词开头,询问的内容不同, 使用的疑问词也不同。我们学过的疑问词有what(询问事物), how much(询问价格), what time (询问时间,尤其是点钟), what kind of(询问种类), why(询问原因),who(询问人), where(询问地点) 等等。如: —What is this? 这是什么? —It's a key. 这是一把钥匙。 —How much is it? 这个多少钱? —It's twenty dollars. 二十美元。 —What kind of movies do you like? 你喜欢哪一类型的电影? —I like action movies. 我喜欢动作片。 二、特殊的语序:特殊疑问句由疑问词开头,其构成是“疑问词 + 一般疑问句”。如: What time is it? 现在几点钟? Who is your teacher? 谁是你的老师?特殊疑问句有两种语序:1.如疑问词作主语或主语的定语,即对主语或主语的定语提问,其语序是陈述句的语序:Who is singing in the room﹖whose bike is broken﹖2.如疑问词作其他成分,即对其他成分提问,其语序是:特殊疑问词+一般疑问句(特殊疑问词+be/助动词/情态动词+主语+谓语)What does she like?What class are you in﹖Where are you from﹖What time does he get up every morning﹖How do you know﹖&三、特殊的答语:特殊疑问句不能用yes, no来回答,而应根据它所询问的内容直接做出回答才行。如: — What time is it, please? 请问几点了? — It's 7:30. 七点半了。 — Where are they? 他们在哪儿? —They're in the playground. 他们在操场上。 —What's your favorite subject? 你最喜爱的科目是什么? —English. 英语。 四、 特殊的语调: 一般情况下,特殊疑问句要用降调(↘)来读。如: Who's ↘that? How old is↘Jack?
发现相似题
与“对画线部分提问。①ThisisanorangeinEnglish. _____ _____inEngl..”考查相似的试题有:
16608911045798907117901118331165299对画【】部分进行提问 He is in 【a blue T-shirt.】
What is he in?
They are【 green shoes.】
What are they?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
is he in ?
扫描下载二维码对画线部分提问。英语_百度知道人教新目标八年级上英语Unit 2测试题(有答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
人教新目标八年级上英语Unit&2测试题(有答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
人教新目标八年级上英语Unit&2测试题(有答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源莲 山课件 w ww.5 Y
人教新目标八年级上英语Unit 2测试题(有答案)I.重点词组1.help with housework帮助做家务/ help sb. with sth.帮助某人做某事& 2. on weekends在周末&&&& 3.how often多久一次& 4.hardly ever几乎从不&& 5.once or twice a week每周一到两次& 6. a few times a month每月好几次&& 7.almost every day几乎每天&& 8. be free有空&& 9.go to the movies去看电影&& 10.use the Internet用互联网&& 11. swing dance摇摆舞&& 12.play tennis打网球&&& 13.stay up late熬夜;睡得很晚&& 14. at least至少& 15. have dance and piano lessons上舞蹈课和钢琴课&&& 16.go to bed early早点睡觉17.play sports进行体育活动&& 18.be good for对……有好处 19.go camping去野营& 20.not…at all一点儿也不……&&& 21. in one’s free time在某人的业余时间&&&& 22.such as比如;诸如&&&&& 23.old habits die hard积习难改&& 24. go to the dentist去看牙医25.more than多于;超过&&& 26. less than少于 27. How about…? .....怎么样?/ ……好不好?28.want sb. to do sth.想让某人做某事& 29.How many+可数名词复数+一般疑问句……有多少……?& 30.主语+find+that从句. ……发现…… 31.spend time with sb.和某人一起度过时光32.It’s+ adj.+ to do sth.& 做某事的……的。 33.ask sb. about sth.向某人询问某事34.by doing sth. 通过做某事&&&&& 35. What’s your favorite……?你最喜爱的……是什么?36.the best way to do sth.做某事的最好方式&& 37.the most popular最受欢迎的
I.&用方框内短语的适当形式。be good for, how often , in one’s free time . use the Internet& , stay up, such as& 1.&_____ do you go to the movies ? Once a month.2.&Mary often __________for fun and not for homework.. 3.&What does Mary do _______________? 4.&It is ____________us to do exercise.5.&Children should sleep ________nine hours every night.6.&My father ________ very late working last night.7.&He likes sports ,_______ swimming and basketball.II.用所给单词的适当形式。(10分)&1. Mike goes to see his grandparents _________(one) a week. 2. He spends more than an hour __________(exercise) every day. 3. He didn’t go to school. He could ____&& ____(hard) read or write. 4. It’s a good habit to brush your&&&&&&&&&& (tooth) every day. 5.To keep healthy,I decide _______ (exercise) half an hour every day. 6.Look! Your pet dog is&&&&&&&& (die). 7.Exercise is&&&&&&&& (health) for the mind and the body.&8. Your sweater is beautiful. I want _________(buy) one,too. 9. How about&&&&&&&& (go) shopping on Sundays?10. He usually study English by&&&&&&&& (read) it in the morning.III.根据汉语提示,完成句子。(10分)&1.They always go to bed early, they never&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (熬夜).&2.I go shopping&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (一周三次).&3.Vegetables are&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (对……有好处)our health.&4.Most students use internet&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (为了好玩)and not for homework.&5.He plays soccer&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (至少) four time a month.&6.We found only&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (百分之十五) of the students exercise every day.&7. --_________& _______(多久一次)does your brother exercise?& --Every day. &8.She is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (一个五岁的) girl.&9.Her parents are not very because she&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (几乎从不)helps with housework.&10.We think&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (放松的最好办法)is through exercise.IV.句型转换(10分)1..My mother never eats junk food. (对画线部分提问_____ _____ ____your mother ______ junk food?2.Although I’m very healthy ,I exercise every day. (改为同义句) I’m very healthy, ________I exercise every day3.Mary is 16 years old.(改为同义句) &Mary is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& girl.4.I go to school five days a week.(提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& do you go to school a week?5. Bob does his homework for an hour every evening . (对画线部分提问)_______& _______ ______ Bob ______his homework?6.Do you want to come? (同义句)&&&&&&&&& you&&&&&&&& to come?7.She usually watches TV for over two hours a day.(同义句) She usually watches TV for&&&&&&&&&&&&&& two hours a day.8.He never goes shopping on weekend,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?(改为反意疑问句)9..She usually exercises on weekends. (对画线部分提问& _____& _____ she usually____ on weekends?10. She eats junk food once a week.(对画线部分提问)& ________ _______ ______she eat junk food? V.选择填空(25分) (& )1.―&&&&&&& do you exercise?&& ―Hardly ever.&&& A.How many times& B.How often&& C.When&& D.How(& )2.Jane&&&&& stay up late because she didn’t finished his homework.& A.had to& B.must&& C.should&& D.must to(& )3.Tom studies _______.&& He _______plays with his friends. A. hard&& B. hardly&& C. Hhardly&& D. hard (& )4.Jane is&&&&&&&&& high school student in the United States.A.a 18-year-old&&&& B.a 18-years-old&&&&& C.an 18-years-old&&& D.an 18-year-old(& )5. _____ it was very cold, _____ my friend still went swimming in Jialing River this morning. A. Abut&&& B.A/&& C.Balthough&& D./;although(& )6. ―How often do you drink milk? ―I don’t like it,so I _____drink it.& A.always B.usually C.hardly ever D. often (& )7.“85%of the students in our class like English.”means “ _____students in our class like English.” A.All& B.Most&& C.Few&& D.No (& )8―Does Antony always finish his homework on time?&―Yes,of course. He_____ leaves today’s work until tomorrow.&& A.also&&& B.never&&& C.only&& D.usually (& )9― _______& do you use the Internet a week?&&&& ―Twice.A.How often&& B.How soon&& C.How long&& D.How tnany times(& )10.―How often does the train run to Jinan ? ―_____twenty minutes.& A.Any& B.Each&& C.Every& D.Another (& )11.It’s too dark in the room.He can hardly see anything,______?& A.can he& B.does he C.,can’t he& D.doesn’t he(& )12.It was _________ lovely weather _______ we decided tospend the day on the beach. A. that&& B. that&& C. as&& D. that (& )13.There are a few____but little_____in the cupboard. A. coffee& B.apples C.coffees D.apple,coffee(& )14.My dad ________ a teacher when I grow up .&& A.wants me to& B.wants me to be& C.wants me& D.wanted (& )15.I left my keys in the room yesterday. I had to get in______the window.& A.In& B.through&&& C.over&& D.across(& )16.Mr.Li asks the students_____in the river, because it’s too dangerous.& A.swim B.to swim C.not to swim D.to not swim (& )17..If you have a toothache(牙痛),you can go to see a _____ .& A.doctor&& B.dentist&& C. teacher&& D.policeman (& )18. Reading aloud is the best way&&& English.& A.to learn&& B.learning&& C.to learn& D.learns(& )19.―I can’t find my CDs.&& ―_______you put them in that bag. A. Must&& B. May be&& C. Maybe&& D. May (& )20.Peter is my best friend. He often helps&&& science. A. me with& B, my with C. me on D. me of(& )21.―What about_______ a rest?&& ―OK!Let’s go for a walk. A.&to have&& B. had&& C. have&& D. having (& )22.―How many books in the bag are yours?&& ―&&&&&&& of them is mine.A.No one&&& B.None&&&& C.Not one&&&& D.Noone (& )23. ―____do you watch TV every week? ―Less than two hours. I often have much homework to do. A.How many&&& B. How much&&& C. How long&&& D. How often (& )24.What do you usually do&&&&&& weekends?&&&& A.on&&& B.of&&& C.in&&&& D.with(& )25.Did you find the answer&&&&&& the question about&&&&&&& TV very interesting?A.to, watching&&& B,of, watching&&& C.to,watched&&& D.of ,& watched
VI. 用方框内单词的正确形式填空,有两项多余。
hard, try, say, kind, write, help, drink, when, habit, tell , keep, timeDear Kate, Thanks for your letter. I am really happy to____ 1 you about my ___ 2 . I usually get up at 6:30 and have breakfast at 7:00. I 3____ milk and eat an egg every day . I think this can _4____ me healthy ._5___ I’m at school , I sometimes play basketball with my friends , but I _6___ ever play soccer. I only _7___ to do that once or twice . I like music class very much , and I go to play the piano three_8_____ a week .So you see, I’m _9___ of healthy , Can you _10___ to me and tell me something about yourself?
VII.理解(10分)&&& There are four people in my family. They’re my grandfather, my parents and me. My grandfather exercises every day. He never uses the Internet. He eats vegetables three times a day, but he hardly ever drinks milk. And he watches TV every night. My father is a taxi driver. He’s very busy. He never exercises, but he sometimes surf the Internet. He watches TV on Saturday and Sunday evening. He often eats vegetables and drinks milk. My mother is a housewife(家庭主妇). She watches TV twice a day. She never surf the Internet. She sometimes eats vegetables, but she drinks milk three times a week. Exercise? Of course she does. She exercises every day by doing housework. I’m a middle school student. I go to school from Monday to Friday. I often exercise. But on Saturday and Sunday, I don’t exercise because I have too much homework to do. I watch TV only on Sunday evening. But I surf the Internet twice a week. I drink milk every day, but I don’t like vegetables. My mother often says to me, “Why do you eat so much meat, Mike? It’s not good for your health.” But I like it very much. (& )1. _____ sometimes surf the Internet in his family. && A. Mike and his father& B. Mike and his mother C. Mike’s parents D.Mike’s father and grandfather (& )2. _____ watch TV every day in his family. && A. Mike and his grandfather& B. Mike’s mother and grandfather& C. Mike’s parents&&&&&&&&& D. Mike’s father and grandfather (& )3. What does Mike’s father do? &A. He often eats vegetable. B.He sometimes surf the Internet. C.He is very busy. D.He is a taxi driver. (& )4. Why don’t Mike exercise on Saturday and Sunday? &&&&& A. Because he wants to surf the Internet.&&&&&& B. Because he wants to watch TV. &&&&&& C. Because he has too much homework to do.& D. Because he has to go to school. (& )5. Mike likes eating _____ very much.&&&& A. meat&&& B. vegetables&& C. fruit&& D. milk
VIII、书面表达(15分) 请根据调查表所提供的信息写一篇不少于70词的报道。文章的开头已给出(不计入总词数)。 No 7 Middle School: Activity Survey&& Activities&Every day&Once or twice a week&Three or four times a weekPlay computer games&&& 0%&&&&&&&& 70%&&&&&&&&&&& 30%&Watch TV&&& 5%&&&&&&&& 85%&&&&&&&&&&& 10%& Exercise&&& 60%&&&&&&&& 10%&&&&&&&&&&& 10%&Do homework&&& 100%&&&&&&&& 0%&&&&&&&&&&& 0%&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& An Activity Survey from No. 7 Middles School&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Unit 2参考答案Here are the results of the student activity survey at No. 7 Middle School. I.1.dentist& 2.junk& 3.program& 4.twice& 5.hardly& 6.least& 7.exercise& 8.althogh& 9.through& 10.neverII.1.once& 2.exercising& 3.hardly& 4.teeth& 5.to exercise 6.dying& 7.healthy& 8.to buy& 9.going& 10.readingIII.1.stay up late& 2.once a week& 3.good for& 4.for fun& 5.at least& 6.fifteen percent& 7.How often& 8.a five-year-old& 9.hardly ever& 10.the best way to relaxIV.1.never& 2.hardly ever& 3.a sixteen-year-old& 4.How many days& 5.How long& 6.Would,like& 7.more than& 8.does he&&& 9.eating habit is&& 10.How often doesV.1―5BACCB 6―10CBB DC 11―15ABABB 16―20CBACA 21―25DBCAAVI. 1―5AACDB 6―10BABABVII.1―5ABDCBVIII.;略
&文章来源莲 山课件 w ww.5 Y
没有相关试题上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 so he is 的文章

随机推荐