1,284人已订阅
你可能还想订阅他们:
{{#needAdBadge}} 广告{{/needAdBadge}}
&正在加载...
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制
安装爱奇艺视频客户端,
马上开始为您下载本片
5秒后自动消失
&li data-elem="tabtitle" data-seq="{{seq}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"& &span>{{start}}-{{end}}&/span& &/a& &/li&
&li data-downloadSelect-elem="item" data-downloadSelect-selected="false" data-downloadSelect-tvid="{{tvid}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"&{{pd}}&/a&
选择您要下载的《
色情低俗内容
血腥暴力内容
广告或欺诈内容
侵犯了我的权力
还可以输入
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制外贸英语口语&&&&&& 1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation? 我还要再确认吗?
  2 Is there any earlier one?还有更早一点的吗?
  3 Could you tell me my reservation number, please?请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗?
  4 Can I get a seat for todays 7:00 a.m. train?我可以买到今天上午7点的火车座位吗?
  5 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗?
  6 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?火车通行证有折扣吗?
  7 May I reconfirm my flight?我可以确认我的班机吗?
  8 Are they all non-reserved seats?他们全部不预订的吗?
  9 Do I have to reserve a seat?我一定要预订座位吗?
  10 May I see a timetable?我可以看时刻表吗?
  11 How long will I have to wait? 我要等多久呢?
  12 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢?
  13 Do you have any other flights?
  14 When would you like to leave?
  15 Can I reconfirm by phone?我能电话确认吗?
  16 Where can I make a reservation?我到哪里可以预订?
  17 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?我需要预订餐车吗?
  18 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢?
  19 Is this a daily flight?这是每日航班吗?
  20 Excuse me. May I get by?对不起,我可以上车吗?
  21 How much does it cost to go there by ship?坐船到那里要花多少钱?
  22 Can I cancel this ticket? 我可以取消这票吗?
  23 Check it to my final destination.把它托运到我的目的地。
  24 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.最迟要在8点30分到达机场。
  25 Take your baggage to the baggage section.把你的行李拿到行李房去。
  26 Please open your baggage.请把你行李打开。
  27 Please fill in this disembarkation card.请你填写这张入境卡。
  28 Let me see your passport, please.
  29 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
  30 Youre going out of your way for us, I believe.我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
  31 Its just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of you right now.如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
  32 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
  33 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.如果他有什么意见,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
  34 Is there any way of ensuring well have enough time for our talks?我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
  35 So our evenings will be quite full then?那幺我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
  36 Well leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.如果你们愿意,我们想留几晚供你们自由支配。
  37 Wed have to compare notes on what weve discussed during the day.我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
  38 Thatll put us both in the picture.这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
  39 Then wed have some idea of what youll be needing.那我们会心中有数,知道你们需要什么了。
  40 I cant say for certain off-hand.我还不能马上说定。
  41 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
  42 Itll be easier for us to get down to facts then.这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
  43 But wouldnt you like to spend an extra day or two here?你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?
  44 Im afraid that wont be possible, much as wed like to.
  尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
  45 Weve got to report back to the head office.我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。
  46 Thank you for you cooperation.
  47 Weve arranged our schedule without any trouble.我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
  48 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
  49 If you have any questions on the details,feel free to ask.如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。
  50 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧
推荐阅读:&
之不带脏字来损人
:许久不见
来生动回复“how are you ”
来挽留另一半
258元外教一对一试听课
新一代年轻英语学习方式!
扫描二维码关注线话还没有开通你的开心账户?使用其他账号登录:
外贸常用英语口语,常用贸易“询盘”英语(三)
外贸常用英语口语,常用贸易“询盘”英语外贸常用英语口语,常用贸易“询盘”英语&(一)Would you care to send us some samples with the quotations.由于这一次订购是合同的组成部分,请提供最好的条件。Please put us on your best terms, as this order forms part of a contract.请告知以现金支付的优惠条款和折扣比例。Please state your best terms and discount for cash.由于打折扣,请告知最好的装货(船)条件。Please put us on your very best shipping terms as regards discount.请告知该商品的价格和质量。Please let us have information as to the price and quality of the goods.请对日本生产的合成纤维的制品,如尼龙、维尼龙、莎纶等报最低价格。Please quote us your lowest price for sundry goods, including synthetic fiber good, including synthetic fiber goods, such as nylon, vinylon ,and saran made in Japan.敬请告知该货以现金支付的最低价格。Kindly favour us with the lowest cash price for the goods.敬请告知贵公司可供应的上等砂糖的数量和价格。Kindly let us know at what price you are able to deliver quantities of best refined sugar.请报德克萨斯州产中等棉花50包、11月份交货的最低价格是多少?At what lowest price can you quote for 50 bales middling Texas cotton for November?请报10英担、一级软木(瓶)塞的最低价格。Please quote us the lowest price for ten cwt. best Cork.请对上述产品报运至我方工厂交货的最低价格。We shall be obliged by a quotation of your lowest price for the said goods free delivered at our works.&外贸商务英语口语课程免费听&&&少儿英语口语免费试听&&&&雅思、托福生活口语免费听:&(二)May I have an idea of your prices?可以了解一下你们的价格吗?Can you give me an indication of price?你能给我一个估价吗?Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.请告知你们有关商品的最低价。If your prices are favorable,I can place the order right away.如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices,Mr. Li?李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?We’d rather have you quote us F.O.B. prices.我们希望你们报离岸价格。Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Hamberg for the chairs.请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低价格。Words and Phrasesfavorable优惠的firm price实价,实盘Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?We‘d like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。How long does it usually take you to make delivery?你们通常要多久才能交货?Could you make prompt delivery?可以即期交货吗?Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’’ll choose?能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式?Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?你能否告知我们最早船期吗?Do you take special orders?你们接受特殊订货吗?Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?你能给我们寄来一份胶靴的目录,连同告诉我们付款方式吗?he inquired about the varieties,specifications and price,and so on and so forth.他询问了品种、花色和价格等情况。We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties,quality and price of tea.我们向张经理询问了茶叶的品种、质量、价格等问题。Words and Phrasessales conditions销售条件to make delivery交货to make prompt-delivery即期交货payment terms付款方式special orders特殊订货(三)请贵方惠寄商品目录并报价、谢谢。I shall be glad if you will send me your catalogue together with quotations.请对该商品报最低价。Please quote us your lowest prices for the goods.贵公司7月1日来函就该商品优惠条件的 询盘 敬悉。We have received your letter of July 1, enquiring about the best terms of the goods.如收到贵司对机械产品的询价,我们将甚表谢意。We shall be pleased to receive your enquiries for the machineries.如能告知该商品的详细情况,则不胜感谢。We would appreciate receiving details regarding the commodities.如您能告知该商品的现行价格,将不胜感谢。We would appreciate it if you will please let us know the ruling prices of the goods.
本转帖分类:&&
&&上一帖:
下一帖:&&
(%)点击发表你的观点
10-06 11:0010-06 11:0210-06 11:0310-06 11:0410-06 11:0410-06 11:0710-06 11:0810-06 11:0910-06 11:1110-06 11:11
热门转帖:
最新专题:
&2016 开心网你现在的位置 : &
外贸英语常用的口语对话
  (一)对&意愿&的表达
  一.表示在一定条件下愿意
  1.certainly,as long as you can ship the goods before dec.
& & & 当然可以,只要你能在十二月之前装货。
  2.certainly,but you must open the l/c on time. 当然可以,不过你必须按时开证。
  3.certainly,if the conditions turn better. 如果情况好转,那当然可以。
  4.i don&t mind,as long as it&s necessary to extend the l/c.
& & & 只要有必要展证,我不反对。
  5.i don&t mind,but the l/c must be opened before dec.
& & & 我不反对,但是 信用证 要在十二前开出。
  6.i don&t see why not,as long as the price is reasonable.
& & & 只要价格合理,我看没什么不可以的。
  7.i don&t see why not,but the price should be a little bit lower.
& & & 我看没什么不可以的,但价格应该低一些。
  8.i&d be happy to ,as long as the quality is satisfactory.
& & & 我很高兴,只要质量让人满意。
  9.i&ll have it ,provided the price is reasonable. 只要价格合理,我就把它买下了。
  10.i&m quite prepared to ,if the conditions permit. 我愿意这样做,只要条件允许。
  11.of course,but don&t increase the price again. 当然可以,不过别再涨价了。
  12.yes,as long as the price is reasonable. 好的,只要价格合理。
  13.yes,but that rather depends on the price level.
& & & 好的,但是这还要看价格而定。
  14.i suppose so,but don&t increase the price. 我看可以,但是不要涨价。
  15.i suppose so ,if you cooperate with us . 如果你能与我们合作,我看可以。
  16.no problem,but you must make a good arrangement beforehand. &
& & & 没问题,但是你事先必须做好安排。
  相关推荐
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐

我要回帖