the invitationn tomorrow...

Write a post
1466 postsBumble bee
WE ARE SENDING THOSE INVITES OUT TOMORROW!!! So proud and things are becoming more real
Yes, we’re early, we’re sending them out now since our block of rooms gets released a month from now, and we have an rsvp date of July 10th. I’ve read all the advice on invites, I know the 6-8 weeks rule, but it’s just not for us because of our room block. Maybe we’ll pay for it when we have to hunt down those rsvps but right now I am just giddy and not sure how I’ll sleep tonight. Wow if that’s how I feel about invites I can’t imagine how I’ll feel the night before the wedding… !!!!
(jumping up and down)
ETA: When I say proud I mean proud that I wrote down so many addresses and stuffed those envelopes! It’s a lot of work!
This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by &.
1670 postsBumble bee
OMG that is so exciting! I can’t wait to send mine out, I think we’re sending them out the first week in June. We ordered them already but they haven’t shipped yet. We’re sending ours a little early too because we have a TON of international guests, and they’ll need some time to get overseas.
479 postsHelper bee
Yay! &I’m an August bride too and send mine out last week. &No one has implied they were too early and we got 5 RSVPs in the mail yesterday! &I too wanted to be sure people took care of their rooms in time.
1142 postsBumble bee
congrats!!! &our wedding is August 30th, and we’re trying to send ours out by the end of this month.&
1466 postsBumble bee
Yay we sent them out!!!! Can’t wait for our wonderful famiy and friends to receive them
There was a small hiccup- fortunately the post officer checked the zip codes and found a couple were wrong… I didn’t think to bring my pretty gel pen with me so I had scrawl them out and write the correct ones with a regular old pen. Oh well, I guess that’s what happens when there are address miscommunications! We don’t have time to cross reference every guest address with the internet
& Definitely a great idea for international guests! We have one of those so we sent his last week. You are so considerate and thoughtful!
& That is so exciting!!!! Can’t wait to get some rsvps! I am going to be antsy for a week and then as soon as I get one I’ll calm down.
1466 postsBumble bee
& Good luck! You can do it!!!
201 postsHelper bee
Congrats! I just sent mine yesterday! It’s an amazing feeling (though I did have a second of not wanting to let them go at the post office haha).
1466 postsBumble bee
& Haha I kind of had that feeling too! I was like “wait, you’re taking them away now? Oh no! What’s going to happen to them?”
Now they are out in the universe and anything is possible. Here’s to making it into guests’ mailboxes! I hope they love them as much as we do! (which they probably won’t because who’s kidding, I don’t think anyone adores them as much as FI and I and my mom
1142 postsBumble bee
& thank you, I’ll need all the luck I can get lol!
Leave a comment
Add a comment
Subscribe to our newsletter
Email address
Copyright ,Fatal error:
Allowed memory size of
bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 84 bytes) in /home/collegestate/system/libraries/Loader.php on line 651Buy OnePlus One without invite in India tomorrow! - Gizmochina
STAY CONNECTED Latest YouTube VIDEOS
Featured Story
Recent Discussions
Sponsor Links

我要回帖

更多关于 the invitation 的文章

随机推荐