Took off clothes offI ...

的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:Jesus said to them, "Take off the grave clothes and let him go."
耶稣对他们说:“解开,叫他走!”
At the day before the burial, the family members take off the clothes of the dead and fix the corpse in a fetal position.
在天葬的前一天,死者的家人脱掉死者的衣服,把尸体固定成胎儿的姿势。
According to tradition, incorrectly closing the buttons on your clothes will bring misfortune. The only way to protect yourself is to take off the clothes and start over again.
传统上认为,系错衣服纽扣会带来不幸。唯一的补救办法是脱下衣服,重新穿一遍。
Quickly take off the civilian clothes and throw them into the back of the barn.
大家快点把老百姓的衣服脱掉扔到谷仓后面。
Pretty girl, already can not wait to take off the heavy winter clothes, so that's pretty comparable to posture with the spring.
俏丽的姑娘,早已迫不及待的脱下了厚重的冬装,让靓丽的身姿与春天媲美。
Why don't you take off the rest of your clothes and get under the covers with me?
你为什么不起飞,其余的你的衣服和获得的包括我的?
The boy hurried to take off his clothes. The frog dove in the water but the dog was now all the way under.
男孩赶快脱去衣服,青蛙游到水里,但狗现在基本上被水淹没。
The boy hurried to take off his clothes. The frog dove in the water but the dog was now all the way under.
男孩忙乱着脱掉了鞋子。青蛙潜入水下但是此时狗狗已经被拖入水下了。
Find the difference, take off the lady's clothes!
寻找差异,脱下女娘的衣服!
Take off clothes from the body, in Chinese ink pot filled with a "cleansing."
从其身上扒下衣服,在盛满中国墨水的盆中进行“清洗”。
While the boy started to take his clothes off, the frog jumped toward the water as hard as he could.
当男孩子准备开始脱掉衣服的时候,青蛙尽最大的努力跳进了水里。
While the boy started to take his clothes off, the frog jumped toward the water as hard as he could. The turtle pulled the dog farther and farther under the water.
当男孩开始脱衣服时,青蛙艰难地跳下了水。海龟拉着狗狗在水里越来越远。
While the boy started to take his clothes off, the frog jumped toward the water as hard as he could.
男孩脱掉衣服,青蛙也尽力的跳入水中想去营救狗狗。
During the times I've dated since becoming chaste, I've found that, even as my boyfriend and I resist the urge to take off our clothes, I feel more and more… naked.
在我成为贞洁者后约会的时期里,我发现,即便在我的男友和我克制脱去衣服的冲动的时候,我的感觉是越来越…赤裸。
While watching this movie (all three times I saw it), I could not take my eyes off the incredible and inspirational clothes worn by the various characters.
看电影时注意观察每个角色独一无二的服装设计,并为你自己的春装增加点灵感和爱丽丝元素吧!
“Will Your Imperial Majesty condescend to take off Your clothes.” said the swindlers, “then we may put on the new ones here in front of the large mirror!”
“请陛下更衣,”骗子们说,“然后我们可以在大镜子前面为您穿上新衣。”
Pass by one person again, take off clothes, give female the corpse cover and walked.
又路过一人,将衣服脱下,给女尸盖上,走了。
Warm the oil, take his clothes off and massage with long, deep strokes.
把油暖了,脱下他的衣服然后给他有力的按摩。
If your Imperial Majesty will be graciously pleased to take off your clothes, we will fit on the new suit, in front of the looking glass.
“现在请皇上脱下衣服,”两个骗子说,“我们要在这个大镜子面前为陛下换上新衣。
Take off all your clothes and put on the designed cloth.
把衣服全部脱掉,然后换上指定的衣服。
Now if you will take off your clothes, we will fit the new clothes on you in front of the mirror.
如果你现在愿意脱下你的衣服,我们将在镜子前给你试新装。
Now if you will take off your clothes, we will fit the new clothes on you in front of the mirror.
如果你愿意脱下身上穿的衣服,我们就可以在镜子前给你试穿一下新衣服。
Justine, take your clothes off and get in the bath.
贾斯汀,把衣服脱了然后去洗澡。
She tells us to take off all our clothes and she washes the coal off our hands and faces.
她叫我们脱光衣服,又帮我们洗去手上和脸上的煤。
Take your clothes off and get in the bath.
脱了衣服然后去洗澡。
He thought it would be funny to take off all his clothes and dance around the room.
他很开心地脱光了衣服在屋子里跳舞。
So the two nuns lock the door, take off all their clothes and proceed to paint the room.
这样两个修女就把门锁上,脱光了衣服刷起房间来。
The gentleman disappear, between each car in, open more big even all arrive undressing to take or is take off clothes to take situation with the mans fun more of the woman also sees not fresh often.
君不见,在车间里,跟男人们玩笑越开越大甚至都到脱衣服或被脱衣服地步的女人也屡见不鲜。
The gentleman disappear, between each car in, open more big even all arrive undressing to take or is take off clothes to take situation with the mans fun more of the woman also sees not fresh often.
君不见,在车间里,跟男人们玩笑越开越大甚至都到脱衣服或被脱衣服地步的女人也屡见不鲜。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!take off (clothes
take off (clothes
especially of airplanes
the initial ascent of an airplane as it becomes airborne
a composition that imitates somebody's style in a humorous way
humorous or satirical mimicry
以上来源于:
Also, your clothes move when you run (or, if you get hot, you may choose to take off some clothes, like your shirt).
而且你的衣服会在跑步时产生移动(比如太热了,有人可能会脱掉T恤之类的衣服)。
One day out of the blue (preferably when his/her parents or relatives are visiting), take off all of your clothes and announce that you have become a nudist.
哪天突然脱光你的衣服,并宣称自己已变成一个裸体主义者(最好是在他/她的父母或亲戚来拜访的时候)。
While watching this movie (all three times I saw it), I could not take my eyes off the incredible and inspirational clothes worn by the various characters.
看电影时注意观察每个角色独一无二的服装设计,并为你自己的春装增加点灵感和爱丽丝元素吧!
If you want everyone to be able to let their hair down (or take their clothes off), consider a camera ban at gatherings.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!根据短文内容,选择适当的单词或短语填空,使短文意思完整,每个选项至多使用一次,有两项多余。

A. is not allowed
E. in the countryside F. until
G. stopped the car
H. enjoyed themselves
I. crowded
J. took off their clothes
Linda and Betty were both nineteen years old. In June, after a school year was over, they decided to take a vacation 1______. They went to several towns and villages, visited some places of interest, saw and heard a lot of interesting things. They 2______ very much.
One afternoon, they were going to stay overnight in a small town. It was too 3______ to walk further and they wished they could find a river and swim in the cool water. They were driving their car 4______while they were looking around. Suddenly Linda saw a lake not far away. They drove there fast and 5______by the lake. They looked around and found a woman sitting on the stone and fishing there. After they6______ and were going to jump into the water, the woman came up to them and shouted, "Sorry, Madams. Swimming 7______ in the lake!"
"Why didn't you tell us about it 8______ we took off our clothes?" Betty said angrily. "But it isn't forbiddento take off clothes by the lake," said the woman.
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
根据短文内容,选择适当的单词或短语填空,使短文意思完整,每个选项至多使用一次,有两项多余。

A. is not allowed
G. stopped the car
H. enjoyed themselves
I. crowded
Linda and Betty were both nineteen years old. In June, after a school year was over, they decided to take a vacation 1______. They went to several towns and villages, visited some places of interest, saw and heard a lot of interesting things. They 2______ very much.
One afternoon, they were going to stay overnight in a small town. It was too 3______ to walk further and they wished they could find a river and swim in the cool water. They were driving their car 4______while they were looking around. Suddenly Linda saw a lake not far away. They drove there fast and 5______by the lake. They looked around and found a woman sitting on the stone and fishing there. After they6______ and were going to jump into the water, the woman came up to them and shouted, "Sorry, Madams. Swimming 7______ in the lake!"
"Why didn't you tell us about it 8______ we took off our clothes?" Betty said angrily. "But it isn't forbiddento take off clothes by the lake," said the woman.
根据短文内容,选择适当的单词或短语填空,使短文意思完整,每个选项至多使用一次,有两项多余。

A. is not allowed
G. stopped the car
H. enjoyed themselves
I. crowded
科目:最佳答案见解析解析1-4
GJAC知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 clothes off 的文章

随机推荐