I am qnite losat a los...

Nite all.....
Well I am going to get off of here for awhile, I have been cleaning all day and I am tared, going to go take a hot bath and drown myself in some lifetime. lol. have a good one everyone!
Jennifer
Page 1 of 1
G'night... so glad to see you doing better than a few days ago.. it keeps getting better and better.. keep hanging on..
G'night... so glad to see you doing better than a few days ago.. it keeps getting better and better.. keep hanging on..
Rest yourself.&&I am a night owl since my husband left three years ago.&&Used to never stay up past 11:00 p.m.&&Now I start my night at 11 basically and I have lots of housework to get done.&&I will be thinking of you being smart and getting it all done today!&& Be proud of that.&& I am proud of you.&&Off to clean my house now!
Peace~&&Stay in touch there is such a support system here,&&I think we all make such a difference when we don't judge, just love.&&Nite jennifer
Rest yourself.&&I am a night owl since my husband left three years ago.&&Used to never stay up past 11:00 p.m.&&Now I start my night at 11 basically and I have lots of housework to get done.&&I will be thinking of you being smart and getting it all done today!&& Be proud of that.&& I am proud of you.&&Off to clean my house now!
Peace~&&Stay in touch there is such a support system here,&&I think we all make such a difference when we don't judge, just love.&&Nite jennifer
Your Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Nite all.....
Well I am going to get off of here for awhile, I have been cleaning all day and I am tared, going to go take a hot bath and drown myself in some lifetime. lol. have a good one everyone!
Jennifer
Answer this question
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions
Is your area one of the dirtiest-air cities in the nation?
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
On average, we sleep 41 minutes more on the weekends than during the week.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Has your pet ever swallowed your prescription medicine? Vet tech Thomas Dock explores the top 10 meds that harm pets and what you can do to prevent a tragedy from happening.
Communities
Addiction: Substance Abuse Community Resources
phoenix, AZ
City of Dominatrix, MN
los angeles, CA
MedHelp International.
All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of .I am at a loss what to do 中what to do 做什么成分
爵爷2货2040
I am at a loss what to do.我对于该怎么做感到很迷茫 I是主语 am是动词 at a loss是副词 what to do是名词短语,相当于thing,起宾补的作用相当于i do not know what to do(主+谓+宾)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码答案:1D2C3D4D提示:1.  &&
通过在家里使用计算机你能成为,A计算机专家,B计算机作家,C计算机科学家,D计算机的熟练使用者,显然是D
最后一段第二句话中提到计算机是logical合乎逻辑的
学习课程比自己自学显然要容易
这里没有提到计算机对高级科技等方面的影响,主要强调如何帮助你在家工作
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
题型:阅读理解
信息匹配:(共5小题,每小题2分,共10分)
请阅读下列应用文及其相关信息,并按照要求匹配信息。
首先阅读下列博客信息:
A. My name’s Marta and I’ m from Mexico City, but I moved to Los Angeles, California, five years ago, now I am living in an apartment at No.3178 SE Timmer Broadway.I am 28, single.I am a customer service representative for a large financial company.I am an outgoing person.I love to laugh and have fun! I enjoy cooking, dancing and listening to music.I don’t like watching or playing sports.You should be an outgoing, considerate lady with a good sense of humor, to share the apartment.Are you the one? Email and let’s have further talk.
B. My name’s Mark, and I’m from Hollywood, California.I’m a fitness instructor in Los Angeles.I am a friendly and easy- I love playing sports-especially football and working out at the gym.I also play the guitar.My best friend David, who often has sports with me, went to Mexico last month.To avoid loneliness, I’d like very much to own a new friend who would share the fun of sports with me.I am longing.
C. My name’s Park Jun Seo, but you can call me Jun.I moved from Seoul Korea to Los Angeles two years ago.I am a graphic designer and I am looking for my younger brother, Lean Ban Seo, who might be in this city.As the story is too long, I just hope to find him and have my family reunited.He is lame at the right leg, 19 years old, 1.79 meters tall, with very big eyes and fair curly hair.With his picture of two years ago enclosed, I would be very appreciated if you have any information about that.Telephone me at 818-5789.
D. My name is Don and I am a programmer at a computer company.I have designed several pieces of software that can help students learn better, especially suitable for primary students who have some language disability to learn words and help them pronounce more correctly.If you think you need one, please fax to 857-4693.You can purchase by post.
E. My name is Mauricio, and I’m a computer programmer working in the Los Angeles area.I am kind of shy, but maybe you can help me to be more outgoing.I like cooking, playing computer games, and chatting with friends online.If you think you are the proper one to be my E-pal, let’s chat!
F. My name’s Judy and I’m from Quebec, Canada.I am a sales woman in one of the women underwear stores in Montreal.I’d like to have more visitors to my shop.And you can bargain for a reduction of 10% to 30%, if you purchase in package.Let’s be friends.
请阅读以下网站回复的信息,然后匹配回复的信息和网站原登出的博客信息:
I am a professional sportsman and work in the same city.I am so glad that I will have a good friend who can be the opponent to improve my techniques.E-mail me at .
As a shop owner, I might drop in when I go downtown.But may I know your exact address? When is it convenient for a visit? Thank you!
God bless you! I’m a journalist and happened to read your brief story.A neighbor of mine looks exactly the same as the man in the picture you uploaded.This might be a chance in a million.Telephone me at 818-5690.
As a new comer and a freshman, I am looking for a& room as close to my university as possible.I would like to have some friends, too.I think your place might be the right choice for me.But can I know how much the rent is?
I am a salesman from Paris.My first difficulty working in this city is language.I would appreciate it if you could help me learn English through the Keyboard.
来源:2010年内蒙古包头三十三中高二年级期中考试(II)英语试卷
I found a website that has changed my life for the better. The website
and it is all about people helping others, not expecting anything in return. I am a single mom with a son. My son’s 12th birthday was on October 29th, 2007. Knowing that I didn’t have money to buy him a birthday gift had broken my heart. So I decided to post a wish
for people to send my son birthday cards. Many cards just started coming and my little son was very excited and this went on for about three weeks. The smile on his face and the sparkle (闪光) in his eyes brought me to tears. Then, in the end of November, he started thinking about Christmas and he already knew that there would not be a tree for him because we didn’t have enough money. However, it didn’t matter to him. All he talked about was how much he wanted to make other children smile. So he decided that what he wanted to do was earn money to buy Christmas cards and send them to other children from poor families. My son went out daily and raked (耙) leaves and walked some dogs to make money. Not only did he buy cards, but he also made enough money to buy all the stamps and lollipops (棒棒糖) to be sent with the cards. He sent out about 100 cards. Doing this brought him that same smile and sparkle in his eyes as did the birthday cards that he received. 【小题1】The single mother posted a wish
because _______________.A.she wanted to buy her son a card on the websiteB.she wanted to get something for free C.she hoped that people could help herD.she thought her son would like the website very much【小题2】What did the son think of his birthday cards on October 29th, 2007?A.Disappointing. B.Exciting. C.Cheap.D.Poor.【小题3】What can we conclude from the story?A.Surfing the Internet is of great use.B.One should take care of his children.C.People can ask for help .D.Learning to give makes one’s life more meaningful.
来源:学年江苏省淮安七校高二上学期期中考试英语试卷
Chinese girl looking for language exchanger Posted Feb 10, &&&& by Sophia&&&&Tag: Seeking Language partners&&& Guangzhou&&&& Sex: Female Race/Ethnicity: Chinese I am a Chinese girl in my 20’s, can speak and write in English, but I’d like to make some improvement. People always look for making it better, right? Meanwhile, I also like to meet more friends if we really have some topics to share. And if you are in Guangzhou or visit here, I am more than willing to show you around in my spare time. Reply to
or call Tianhe nice apartment for sharePosted Feb 24, &&&& by Vivian&&Tag: Seeking roommates&&&& Guangzhou& Tianhe District&&&& Up to 2000 RMBI have a room available for rent in a shared apartment in Central Tianhe district.The room has a big window with a nice view. The apartment itself is on the 22th floor of a new secure building on Tianhe Bei Lu, about 10 minutes walk from metro stations(地铁站) on lines 1 and 3, as well as buses and other transportation methods very close. If you are interested, please feel free to phone me (Vivian) on
(message preferred), or email me on vivian_. Business Interpreter/GuidePosted Feb 26, &&&& by Sony&&&Tag: Business Services&&& Guangzhou& Baiyun District&&&&Dear Foreign Friends, I am a professional interpreter, now looking for a Freelance interpreter job urgently. Please read my CV at below: Name: Sony Song Gender: Male Age: 22 years old Education: Studied English in Da Shan Foreign Language College Birth: 9th Oct 1987, Luohe city, Henan province, China. Ability: Speak fluent English, know Guangzhou city very well, can also guide you to Shenzhen, Zhuhai, Dongguan, Shunde, Macao, Hongkong, etc. Contact Detail: E-mail/MSN: ; cell phone:
Looking for flat Posted Mar 11, &&&& by Lucy&&&&Tag: Apartments wanted&&&& Guangzhou&&&&&&&&&Hello, This is Lucy coming from Peru and looking for a short term flat, from 15th April until 4th May 2010. If somebody can give some information, send me pictures, price and address. Email: ; cell phone: Thanks a lot in advance! 【小题1】If foreigner wants to learn some Chin he / she can call _________.A.B.C.D.【小题2】To share a department where the traffic is quite convenient, you may send text message to ________. A.SophiaB.VivianC.LucyD.Sony【小题3】What do the four advisers have in common?A.All of them speak both Chinese and English. B.All of them are in their twenties.C.All of them are Guangzhou citizens.D.All of them are hotmail users.【小题4】The information above can be probably found_________.A.in a magazineB.in a newspaperC.at a websiteD.in a guidebook
来源:河北省0910学年高一年级下学期期末考试试卷(英语)
I found a website that has changed my life.
The website
and it is all about people helping others, not
expecting anything in return.
I am a single mom with a son. My son’s 12th
birthday was on October 29th, 2007. Knowing that I didn’t have money to buy him
a birthday gift had broken my heart. So, I decided to post a wish
for people to send my son birthday cards.
Many cards just started coming in and my
little son was very excited and this went on for about three weeks. The smile
on his face and the sparkle (闪光) in his eyes brought me to tears.
Then, at the end of November, he started
thinking about Christmas and he already knew that there would not be a tree for
him because we didn’t have enough money. However it didn’t matter to him. All
he talked about was how much he wanted to make other children smile. So he
decided to earn money to buy Christmas cards and send them to other children
from poor families. My son went out daily and raked leaves and walked some dogs
to make money. Not only did he buy cards, but he also made enough money to buy
all the stamps and lollipops to send with the cards. He sent out about 100
cards. Doing this brought him the same smile and sparkle in his eyes as the
birthday cards that he received did.
60. The single mother posted a wish
because ______.
A. she wanted to send her son a card on the
website
B. she liked the website very much
C. she was too poor to buy her son a
birthday present
D. she thought her son would like the
website very much
61. What did the son do for other poor
children on Christmas?
A. He sent them his own Christmas tree.
B. He earned money to send them cards with
candy.
C. He raked leaves and walked dogs for
them.
D. He made some lollipops to make them
smile.
62. Why was there sparkle in the son’s eyes
at the end of the story?
A. He thought of his birthday cards and
other good people.
B. He earned a lot of money by himself.
C. He thought of what his mother had done
for him.
D. He was glad and excited to help other
poor children.
63. What can we conclude from the story?
A. Surfing the Internet is of great use.
B. One should take care of his or her
children.
C. People can ask for help .
D. Learning to give makes one’s life more
meaningful.
来源:2014届广东省高一上学期期末考试英语试题
题型:信息匹配
信息匹配(共5小题,每小题1分,满分5分)
请阅读下列应用文及相关信息,按照要求匹配信息,并把答案填涂在答题卡的相应位置上。填涂选项中有一项为多余项。
首先阅读下列博客信息:
A.My name’s Marta and I’ m from Mexico City, but I moved to Los
Angeles, California, five years ago, now I am living in an apartment at No.3178 SE Timmer Broadway.I am 28, single.I am a customer service
representative for a large financial company.I am an outgoing person.I love to laugh and have fun! I
enjoy cooking, dancing and listening to music.I don’t like watching or playing sports.You should be an outgoing,
considerate lady with a good sense of humor, to share the apartment.Are you the one? Email and
let’s have further talk.
B. My name’s Mark, and I’m from Hollywood,
California.I’m a
fitness instructor in Los Angeles.I am a friendly and easy- I love playing
sports-especially football and working out at the gym.I also play the guitar.My best friend David, who often
has sports with me, went to Mexico last month.To avoid loneliness, I’d like very much to own a
new friend who would share the fun of sports with me.I am longing.
C. My name’s Park Jun Seo, but you can call
me Jun.I moved from
Seoul Korea to Los Angeles two years ago.I am a graphic designer and I am looking for my younger brother,
Lean Ban Seo, who might be in this city.As the story is too long, I just hope to find him and have my family
reunited.He is lame
at the right leg, 19 years old, 1.79 meters tall, with very big eyes and fair
curly hair.With his
picture of two years ago enclosed, I would be very appreciated if you have any
information about that. Telephone me at 818-5789.
D. My name is Don and I am a programmer at
a computer company.I
have designed several pieces of software that can help students learn better,
especially suitable for primary students who have some language disability to
learn words and help them pronounce more correctly.If you think you need one,
please fax to 857-4693. You can purchase by post.
E. My name is Mauricio, and I’m a computer
programmer working in the Los Angeles area.I am kind of shy, but maybe you can help me to be more outgoing.I like cooking, playing
computer games, and chatting with friends online.If you think you are the proper one to be my
E-pal, let’s chat!
F. My name’s Judy and I’m from Quebec,
Canada.I am a sales
woman in one of the women underwear stores in Montreal.I’d like to have more visitors
to my shop.And you
can bargain for a reduction of 10% to 30%, if you purchase in package.Let’s be friends.
请阅读以下网站回复的信息,然后匹配回复的信息和网站原登出的博客信息。
1.I am a professional sportsman and work in
the same city.I am
so glad that I will have a good friend who can be the opponent to improve my
techniques.E-mail
me at
2.As a shop owner, I might drop in when I
go downtown.But may
I know your exact address? When is it convenient for a visit? Thank you!
3.God bless you! I’m a journalist and
happened to read your brief story.A neighbor of mine looks exactly the same as the man in the picture
you uploaded.This
might be a chance in a million.Telephone me at 818-5690.
4.As a new comer and a freshman, I am
looking for a& room as close to my university as possible.I would like to have some
friends, too.I
think your place might be the right choice for me.But can I know how much the rent is?
5.I am a salesman from Paris.My first difficulty working in
this city is language.I would appreciate it if you could help me learn English through the
keyboard.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!I am qnite at a loss what to
腾袭测试者214
应该是I am quite at loss what to do.意思是“我完全不知道做什么才好”.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
At what time am I 意思是我什麼时候 我应该什么时候. What time am I supposed to check in? 我应该什么时候去登机? 我在什么时代
qnite应为quite,表示非常我很迷茫不知道该干嘛。
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 am qnite los 的文章

随机推荐