为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
越南的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁第三方登录:谁能帮我翻译一下这些中文菜名(急!谢谢!!)_百度知道
谁能帮我翻译一下这些中文菜名(急!谢谢!!)
不知道哪位高手可以帮我翻译下这些菜名,翻译成英文无锡小笼包鸡汤馄饨西红柿鸡蛋盖浇饭鱼香肉丝盖浇饭宫爆鸡丁盖浇饭扬州炒饭咸肉菜饭百叶排骨套餐竹笋咸鸭套餐肉圆炖蛋套餐云豆凤爪套餐排骨面爆鱼面牛肉面鳝丝面虾仁面香菇面雪菜肉丝面辣酱面
提问者采纳
. 咸肉菜饭
Bacon observed百叶排骨套餐
Louvres ribs packages 竹笋咸鸭套餐
Shoot a duck packages肉圆炖蛋套餐
Meatballs Dundan packages 云豆凤爪套餐
Yundou Chicken Claw packages排骨面
Ribs face 爆鱼面
Burglary noodle 牛肉面
Beef Noodles 鳝丝面
Yu - 虾仁面
Shrimps face 香菇面
Mushroom - 雪菜肉丝面
Rancher face Pickle 辣酱面
Sauce face加分啊.无锡小笼包
Wuxi Buns Pack鸡汤馄饨
Chicken Wonton西红柿鸡蛋盖浇饭
Tomato egg not cut jobs鱼香肉丝盖浇饭
Yuxiangrousi not cut jobs 宫爆鸡丁盖浇饭
Trick not cut jobs扬州炒饭
Yangzhou fried rice
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁回复:免费翻译短文_翻译吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:49,095贴子:
回复:免费翻译短文收藏
回复:237楼,翻译敬上! 1.&&&& Peking Duck is one of the famous snacks in Beijing. But people prefer to enjoy it when friends visit on some important festivals rather than to enjoy it alone or with family, because they will put on weight if eating too much and frequently instead of its price. 2.&&&& The supplies are transported to Beijing every day from all over China, so you can find any thing you want in this city. 3.&&&& Words will become grey when I am trying to describe the all advantages of Beijing. Generally, Beijing is the best city in my point of view.
回复:238楼, 翻译敬上! 陈先生,您好! 这么晚才回复邮件,非常抱歉。听你的描述,你对我们的产品还是不很了解。所以我建议你先阅读一下关于这款产品所有的东西。在American Society of Dowsers也有很多书和一些其他材料。 我可以花一些时间来给你解释一下这款定位仪的工作原理。在仪器的末尾,有一个共振结果,该结构为仪器的感应结构。探测棒类似一个扩音器,我喜欢将其看做是被力线连接的,从定位器直接到目标探测棒队列。同时,探测棒就像是一个探照灯或者是你触觉的延伸。该款启示定位棒与一个叫做MFD的频率发生器连用。我也将其用作探测杖,而且在少数拥有它的人当中,大家都是这么用的。而我更多的将其看做是一款频率发生器,用于载波。 我这里只卖启示探测棒,但是你可以自己配置频率发生器。但是在你支付高额费用购买这款昂贵的探测棒之前,我建议你最好先做到对其用法和工作原理的深入了解。你必须保证你买到的东西你自己可以搞定。就像你花高价买了一款高尔夫球杆,而如果你球技不行,即使有好的球杆,也不会提高你的成绩的。这里我给你一个网站,这个网站上卖MFD音频发生器。 (那个网站百度贴吧里面好像不让发,你自己去看那个网站就行啦,呵呵) 谢谢! 迈克
回复:240楼,翻译敬上! Being concentrated by the whole word, China’s economy plays very important role in the global economic entity. Especially after the financial crisis, China’s economy has come into the period of the economic transition, which is attracting the eyeballs of many states or enterprises. The coming ten years will witness that Chinese market is going to become the hot one that many states are fighting for. Along with the increasing Sinomania, more and more enterprises want to know about China including our economy and culture. So I think that the ETB project is a good chance as well as a open platform.
回复234楼和235楼:我会帮您校对一下您的翻译,不过校对过后在这里说不清楚,请您加我qq,我们在qq上交流吧。
继续回复240楼,翻译最后的几个词看一下:as well as a open platform应该改为as well as an open platform,a后面要加n,不好意思。低级错误。
楼主老大,能不能帮我翻译下我的self-assessment
谢谢楼主老大
回复:247楼那个是“自我评估”的意思。
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
What better way than enlisting Mylan’s more than 15,500 employees around the world as ambassadors? 谢谢了!
补充 Mylan 是公司名,
回复:250楼,翻译敬上!没有比征募Mylan公司在全球的那15500名员工来做大使更好的办法了。
20年前的ps游戏全新复刻驾临pc端
老大,能不能帮我翻译下面这点文章? 是钢铁冶金专业的。 小弟在此谢谢了哈!
Analysis of Iron and Steel by Optical EmissionARL 4460 Metals AnalyzerIntroductionSignificant progress has been made in the analysis of iron and steel. Sample analysis time, sensitivity, precision and accuracy have all been substantially improved with the Thermo Scientific ARL 4460 Metals Analyzer. Our long experience in metals analysis comes from an installed base of over 10’000 spectrometers worldwide. The ARL 4460 is the answer to your metallur whether they be incoming material control or metal QC and production analysis. Working 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, the ARL 4460 delivers dependable performance year after year. The ARL 4460 Metals Analyzer can determine up to 60 elements simultaneously in about 50 seconds. Specific performance is detailed in this application summary.Cast ironsFrom a metallurgical point of view, a distinction can be made between white cast iron and grey cast iron which contains free graphite. In alloyed cast irons, alloying elements such as Ni, Cr, Mn, Cu, etc. are added to improve hardness, corrosion resistance or engineering properties (Ni-hard, Ni-resist, etc.).SteelsTypically steels are divided in two main qualities:1. Low alloy steels (³ 94 % iron)2. High alloy steels (with notable quantities of Cr, Ni, Mn, Mo, Co, W, etc.)1. Low alloy steelsThe total content of the alloying elements is generally less than 5-7%. The main elements are C (£ 1.5 %), Si (£ 3 %), Mn (£ 2 %), Cr (£ 3 %), Mo (£ 1.5 %), Cu (£ 1 %), Ni (£ 5 %), and V (£ 1 %). The so-called “freecutting steels” with a concentration of 0.2 - 0.3 % S or Pb, need a special calibration and a specific source condition.2. High alloy steelsHigh alloy steels contain, in addition to iron and carbon, notable quantities of one or more of the following elements: Ni, Cr, Mn, Si, Co, W, Mo and V. This category covers steels which are intended for a wide variety of uses such as:• Stainless steels• Tool steels• High manganese steels• High speed steels• Special high alloys steels, such as Ni-hard, Ni-resist, etc.Current Controlled Source (CCS)The patented Thermo Scientific Current Controlled Source presents significant advantages in comparison to any other spark generator currently used for OES. It is the only servo-controlled “digital source” on the market. The current waveform is computer controlled and can be selected for each type of metal. The high degree of flexibility in selection of peak current (250 A max.), frequency (1000 Hz max.) and current waveforms enables the optimization of all analytical figures. The very compact design close to the spark stand, in a Faraday cage, suppresses RF leakage and improves general stability (less current lost in connecting cables).
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
楼主,还在么????????
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
[ti:Fireflies]请您翻译歌词,谢了![ar:Owl City][al:Ocean Eyes][00:01.12]Owl City - Fireflies[00:05.89][00:06.73][00:19.41][00:22.04]You would not believe your eyes [00:24.72]If ten million fireflies [00:27.16]Lit up the world as I fell asleep [00:31.66][00:32.69]Cause they fill the open air [00:35.10]And leave teardrops everywhere [00:37.29]You'd think me rude but I wouuld just stand and stare [00:42.08][00:43.59]I'd like to make myself believe[00:47.30]That planet earth turns slowly [00:53.61]It's hard to say that I'd rather stay [00:56.40]Awake when I'm asleep [00:58.90]Cause everything is never as it seems [01:03.63][01:04.37]Cause I'd get a thousand hugs [01:07.18]From ten thousand lightning bugs [01:09.76]As they tried to teach me how to dance [01:13.80][01:15.41]A foxtrot above my head [01:17.80]A sockhop beneath my bed [01:20.31]A disco ball is just hanging by a thread [01:23.83][01:25.74]I'd like to make myself believe [01:29.99]That planet earth turns slowly [01:36.21]It's hard to say that I'd rather stay [01:39.36]Awake when I'm asleep [01:41.58]Cause everything is never as it seems [01:46.06]When I fall asleep [01:48.33][01:49.77]Leave my door open just a crack [01:53.09]Please take me away from here [01:55.37]Cause I feel like such an insomniac [01:58.26]Please take me away from here [02:00.79]Why do I tire of counting sheep [02:03.88]Please take me away from here [02:06.00]When I'm far too tired to fall asleep [02:09.35][02:11.51]To ten million fireflies [02:13.92]I'm weird cause I hate goodbyes [02:16.56]I got misty eyes as they said farewell [02:21.93]But I'll know where several are [02:24.50]If my dreams get real bizzare [02:26.83]Cause I saved a few and I keep them in a jar [02:30.58][02:32.50]I'd lke To make myself believe [02:36.63]That Planet earth turns slowly [02:42.89]It's hard to say that I'd rather stay [02:45.30]Awake when I'm asleep [02:48.26]Cause everything is never as it seems [02:52.82]When I fall asleep [02:54.16]I'd like to make myself believe[02:57.90]That planet earth turns slowly [03:04.24]It's hard to say that I'd rather stay [03:07.00]Awake when I'm asleep[03:09.57]Cause everything is never as it seems[03:13.91]When I fall asleep [03:15.52]I'd like to make myself believe [03:19.27]That planet earth turns slowly [03:25.52]It's hard to say I'd rather stay [03:28.16]Awake when I'm asleep [03:30.87]Because my dreams are bursting at the sea[03:36.41]
回复253到259楼: 大家好,大家都是昨天晚上发的帖子,不好意思,昨天家里上网不方便。今天我会逐个回复大家。但是由于这次大家发的相对比较长,所以我需要一些时间,但是在今天下午6点下班前肯定都能给大家满意的译稿。 另外,255楼,非常抱歉,可能你等着急用,就让别人翻译了。没能帮到你,希望下次能帮到你。
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
好,我们耐心等待
回复:253楼翻译敬上!由于是专业领域,翻译中肯定有不准确指出,望253楼批判性参考。 钢铁的光辐射分析ARL4460金属分析器
简介 现如今,人们运用热力学ARL4460钢铁分析器,在钢铁分析领域中取得了很大的进步,尤其在样品分析时间,灵敏度,精确度和准确度等方面都取得了实质性的提高。在过去很长时间里,我们世界各国对金属的分析都基于一个有10000个光谱分析仪组成的安装基础上进行的。而ARL4460的诞生充分的满足了大家对于冶金分析的需求,无论从进料管制,还是金属质量检测以及产品分析等环节均有很大的帮助。ARL4460可以每天工作24个小时,一周7天连续工作。在不间断的运行中,它的性能依然非常可靠。这款ARL4460可以在50秒内同时处理60个元素。具体的性能优势详细介绍请参见应用指南。 铸铁 从冶金的角度来看,白口铸铁和灰口铸铁是有区别的,其区别就在于灰口铸铁含有游离状石墨。在合金铸铁中,需要添加像镍(Ni),铬(Cr),锰(Mn),铜(Cu)等合金元素以提高其硬度,耐蚀性或机械性质。(包括硬度镍合金和耐腐蚀内合金等) 钢 有代表性的刚材料按照质量可以分为以下两种: 1&&&& 低合金钢(³ 94 %的铁)2&&&& 高合金钢(有许多合金元素,如铬,镍,锰,钼,一氧化碳等)1
低合金钢 合金元素的总含量一般低于5-7%。其主要的合金元素为:碳(£ 1.5 %),硅(£ 3 %),锰(£ 2 %),铬(£ 3 %),钼(£ 1.5 %),铜(£ 1 %),镍(£ 5 %) 以及钒(£ 1 %)。这种钢被称作“高速切割钢”,该中钢含有的硫和铅,浓度为0.2 - 0.3 %。同时,它需要特殊的标度和特殊的资源条件。 2
高合金钢 高合金钢除了铁和碳以外,还包含有以下一种或多种元素:镍,铬,锰,硅,钼和钒。这种钢可以用于以下用途: &&&& 不锈钢&&&& 工具钢&&&& 高锰钢合金&&&& 高速钢&&&& 特殊高合金钢,如镍硬和耐蚀镍合金等。 电流控制源(CCS) 申请到专利的热电学电流控制源相对于任何形式的火花发生器来讲,有其很大的优势。这种火花发生器目前用于直读光谱仪上。这款热电学电流控制源是市场上唯一一款伺服“信号源”。由计算机控制电流波形,并由电脑自动针对不同的金属的个性来进行选择。同时,它可以对峰值电流(最大250 A.),频率(最大1000 Hz )以及电流波形均能够灵活的选择。这一优势极大程度的优化了数据的分析。该款仪器设计紧凑,非常接近火花发生器。安装在静电屏蔽当中,能够防止无线电信号的泄露并提高综合稳定性(在电缆的连接过程中,会流失少量电流)
回复:259楼,翻译敬上! 你不会相信你的眼睛当千万萤火虫飞舞欢心他们覆盖天空,在你睡觉的时点亮世界给世界每个角落洒下无数泪滴尽管你认为我疯狂,但是我还是会站在那,凝视定睛我希望自己相信地球这颗小行星在圆形轨道中缓慢推进很难说我宁愿呆在原地在我睡梦中唤醒因为并非事事如意因为我将得到一千个拥抱,来自于你来自一万只萤火虫,它们飞舞欢喜似乎他们为了教我跳舞而努力有一个在跳孤步舞,它就在我头顶还有一个在我的床底,进行脱袜舞会。迪斯科舞会摇摇欲坠我希望自己相信地球这颗小行星在圆形轨道中缓慢推进很难说我宁愿呆在原地在我睡梦中唤醒因为并非事事如意当我小睡入梦会将门开启一条小缝请将我从这里带出因为我感觉好似我得了失眠症请将我从这里带出为什么我失去了数羊的耐性 请将我从这里带出当我数羊数的筋疲力尽面对千万只萤火虫我变得忧愁,因为我不想和他们别的如此匆匆他们和我道别,我带着伤感的眼神目送但是我将会知道他们的去处我的梦如此奇妙因为在瓶子里,确实有我捉到的一些萤火虫我希望自己相信地球这颗小行星在圆形轨道中缓慢推进很难说我宁愿呆在原地在我睡梦中唤醒因为并非事事如意当我小睡入梦…(最后一段重复下去)
回复:253楼你好,我不知道你的是否上网看到了我给你翻译的译文。现在除了一个很恶心的问题。我给你翻译完成之后贴上去了,我没有保存底稿。但是后来帖子不幸被百度删除了,所以我需要重新给你翻译。需要一些时间,请耐心等待。
继续回复:253楼 哎,不知怎的,帖子又恢复了,谢天谢地,呵呵,请正常查收译稿,译稿在262楼
回复266楼和267楼:你的话很有愤青的意思,呵呵。翻译一下,娱乐就好了。 回266楼: What is the meaning of your existence?
Let me destroy you. 回267楼: I have never forget you just like that you have never approached to me.
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 百度翻译拉丁文 的文章

随机推荐