&&&&您所提交的评论已被保存,登录后即可发表
&&&&您已经选择过了。
应用大小:4.4 MB
类别:教学
当前版本:1.2
语言:德语, 法语, 英语
运行环境:需要 iOS 9.0 或更高版本。与 iPhone、iPad、iPod touch 兼容。
下载此APP的用户也下载
简介:Never miss another assignment again with My ...
My Class Plan - School Schedule & Daily Homework Organizer应用说明
Never miss another assignment again with My Class Plan, the daily homework planner and to do list app.
Build your daily and weekly schedule, complete with icons, photos and more. See your schedule at a glance, snap photos to quickly capture blackboards and class notes.. Building your agenda is simple and fun. Plan each day with homework, class times, chores and other “to do” items.
Track your homework as you progress, and watch as your grades and productivity skyrocket!MY CLASS PLAN FEATURES:Daily and Weekly Task PlannerWe know you’re the in demand type. That’s why My Class Plan makes planning your schedule easy, with daily and weekly calendars.
Simple rotate your phone to landscape for the weekly schedule and back to portrait for the daily schedule. See your daily or weekly schedule, complete icons for each task, and build your to do list with a few quick swipes and taps.Track Your HomeworkMy Class Plan offers a simple work tracker that makes it easy to stay on top of your schedule.
Don’t let forgotten assignments and missed due dates bring your grades down!Enter Your HomeworkSo the dog really did eat your homework, huh? Don’t let Fido put you in th ditch the overflowing binder and save your homework in our clean, convenient organizer. Add Photos as Attachments to HomeworkAdd creative flair with photo attachments, available on every homework assignment, and rest easy knowing they’re available on your phone at a glance.Keep your schedule in check with My Class Plan, the
agenda tracker app that offers support for photos and all the planning features you need to make this school year your best ever. Download My Class Plan if you’re looking for an A+ homework planner!
| | | | | | |
| | | | | | | |
|||||||||||||||
iTunes分类排行榜
||||||||||||||||||
京公网安备98
苹果园为iOS用户提供和下载,最新的、、、等,分享最权威的资讯、、及解决办法,拥有最火爆的,苹果园一家专注解决iOS所求的网站。
00:34:10.930---- 00:34:10.945----15.6扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Miss another class _____you will fail this course.A.but B.and C.or D.because
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
B.整句意思是,再缺一次课,你这门就挂了.这里and 是连接前后两个短句的作用,前面的行为将导致后面的结果.其他几项不符合句子意思.整句话是个祈使句,表达一种警告的语气.可以改写条件句:If you miss another class,you will fail this course.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
and同义句:If you miss another class, you will fall this course.很好理解了吧?
扫描下载二维码近日,《辉煌中国》在央视热播,广大人民群众反响强烈。国家的飞速发展让我们感到骄傲和自豪,祖国为世界和平作出的巨大贡献让我们深感荣幸。这个国庆长假,焦点不应只放在“八天”。别忘了享受和平年代繁荣昌盛的同时,去看看《辉煌中国》,感受这部让我们热血沸腾的纪录片。
在此可输入您对该资料的评论~
(window.slotbydup = window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '4540180',
container: s,
size: '250,200',
display: 'inlay-fix'
热门资料排行
添加成功至
资料评价:
所需积分:0

我要回帖

更多关于 fate another 的文章