写一篇作文50词左右的作文,具体要求见问题...

英语作文:你的朋友不久要来看望你,你为他们安排了什么计划?根据提示写一篇50词左右的短文。提示:Where_百度知道
英语作文:你的朋友不久要来看望你,你为他们安排了什么计划?根据提示写一篇50词左右的短文。提示:Where
Three of my friends
will come to my home to play with me this weekend.I am longing for their coming and I am making a plan about where we will go.The beach is my first choice,we can see the big sea and play with sand there.Then I will take them to the Zhongshan Park.We can take a lot of pictures and watch kinds of trees there.
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
睿渊 (睿智;识渊博)念芹、代曼
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁根据这个写一篇作文(50词左右)_百度知道
提问者采纳
第几单元的啊
老师要我们写过
你说了我拍给你
第7单元,42页
连在一起的
不用谢(^_^)
对了,你有木有4、5单元的呢?
等等,我看看啊
六七单元的标题是什么啊
这是7单元的
我很贪的(*¯︶¯*)
我知道采纳了有财富,
其余就不知道了
你再去提问
然后我就来
(*¯︶¯*)
啊啊啊,sorry
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
我♀拿真心♥换糖果★
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁写一篇英语文章,介绍你的教室。要求:50词左右。_百度知道
写一篇英语文章,介绍你的教室。要求:50词左右。
提问者采纳
My classroom is very big. There are forty desks and chairs in it. Of course, there is a big teacher's desk in front of the classroom. There is a computer and a vase with lots of beautiful flowers on the teacher's desk. There is a clock on the front wall. There is also a bookshelf with hundreds of books in the back corner. My classroom is always clean and tidy. I like it very much.自己的习作,希望对你有帮助哟
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
My classroom is very big. There are sixty-two desks and chairs in it. Of course, there is a big teacher's desk in front of the classroom. There is a computer on teacher's desk.
My classroom is always clean and tidy. I like it very much.
英语文章的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁哪位英语高手会用英语写一篇关于运动会的作文?词数50左右...
哪位英语高手会用英语写一篇关于运动会的作文?词数50左右... 5
谢谢了........急用!!!!
有啥特别要求吗
没啥,不要求多难,简单点!谢谢了!!!!!
是在学校开的吗
Our shool had a sport meeting,my shoolmates were very excited.They ran as quickly as they can.The others cherred them on
是啊!不要写真实地名,人名哦!谢了!!!
It's so exciting!They each tried their best to win the mach.we felt very happy!
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 一篇作文 的文章

随机推荐