here we aree playing ball...

Hi! We are Lucy and Lily. We are sisters. We are studying in a high school. We are always wanting the weekends to come. Because on weekends there are different kinds of outdoor activities, such as going to the park, going shopping, playing ball games and so on.We usually go to the park on Saturdays. We often take some bread, meat, water and milk with us. It’s Saturday today. We are in the park again. Father is fishing in a boat on the lake(湖). Mother is sitting and reading under the tree. We are flying a kite. Now we are drinking some water. Do you think we are happy?根据短文内容,选择正确答案。小题1:Lucy and Lily are ________.
A.students
B.teachers
D.cousins
小题2:What do Lucy and Lily usually do on Saturdays?
A.Play ball games.
B.Go to the park.
C.Go for a picnic.
D.Go shopping.
小题3:How many people can we know from the passage?
小题4:What are Lucy and Lily doing now?
A.They are fishing.
B.They are reading.
C.They are flying a kite.
D.They are drinking some water.
小题5:Which of the following is NOT true?
A.Lucy and Lily like the weekends.
B.Lucy and Lily often take some food with them.
C.It’s Sunday today.
D.Lucy and Lily’s father is in the park, too.
饭饭★铃铛2609
小题1:A小题2:B小题3:B小题4:D小题5:C
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码求初1上册英语完型填空题10道和阅读理解题20道_百度知道Powerball - Home Page
the winning
numbers sent directly to your e-mail address.
There were no jackpot winners Saturday, but 589,986 players across the nation won more than $5.8 Million in prizes in America's Game.
to see the winning numbers.
Oct. 12: Jackpot rises to $106.3 M Rolling to $122 Million
The Wednesday, October 12th jackpot rose to an estimated $106.3 million and will be rolling to $122 Million for the next draw.
The winning numbers: White Balls: 16 30 34 37 44 Powerball: 16, Power Play 2.
There were no tickets that won the $1 Million Match 5 prize.
There were no tickets that added the Power Play to win $2 million.
There were 508,098 tickets that won nearly $3.9 million in cash prizes.
Detailed winning information can be found .
Coralville Man Claims $1 Million Powerball Prize
A Coralville man admits he's always fantasized about what it would be like to win the lottery - and now he knows. Jeff Tomlinson Jr. claimed a $1 million Powerball prize on Friday.
"I didn't really consider it a possibility, it was more of a fantasy of what would I do if I won," Tomlinson said as he claimed his prize at lottery headquarters in Clive. "But I want to make sure that my family is well taken care of - now, in the future. Even my daughter, I want to make sure that she's good for college and the future."
Tomlinson, 32, an electronics technician at Rockwell Collins in Coralville who also attends Kirkwood Community College while working towards an engineering degree, said he regularly stops at Kum & Go in North Liberty where he bought his winning ticket because it is near where he lives and takes his 3-year-old daughter to daycare.
He found out he'd won big when he stopped at the store Friday morning and they told him to check his tickets because someone had bought a ticket there that won a $1 million prize. He went out to his car and looked up the winning numbers from Wednesday's Powerball drawing on his mobile phone, then took his ticket right back into the store.
"As soon as I signed it, they scanned it," he said. "We all took pictures of my ticket with the receipt and all that. Everybody was excited. I was tearing up and shaking in the middle of the store. I just could not believe it."
Tomlinson said he decided to claim the prize right away because he didn't want to chance something happening to his winning ticket. He called work and took a vacation day and called his wife, Jolene, who was already at her job.
"I think she's still in shock about the whole thing," he said. "She asked me repeatedly, 'Are you kidding?'"
Tomlinson bought his winning ticket at Kum & Go, 610 N. Kansas Ave. in North Liberty. He came within one number of having at least a share of Wednesday's $80 million jackpot. His ticket matched the first five numbers but missed the Powerball to win a $1 million prize. It was the only ticket in the country that won a $1 million prize Wednesday.
Oct. 8: Jackpot at estimated $92.6 M Rolling to $107 Million
The Saturday, October 8th jackpot was at an estimated $92.6 million and will be rolling to $107 Million for the next draw.
The winning numbers: White Balls: 03 54 61 64 68 Powerball: 09, Power Play 2.
There were no tickets that won the $1 Million Match 5 prize.
There were no tickets that added the Power Play to win $2 million.
There were 564,225 tickets that won nearly $3.9 million in cash prizes.
Oct. 5: Jackpot at $80 M Rolling to $91 Million
The Wednesday, October 5th jackpot was at its guaranteed $80 million and will be rolling to $91 Million for the next draw.
The winning numbers: White Balls: 08 18 27 29 60 Powerball: 15, Power Play 2.
There was one ticket that won the $1 Million Match 5 prize.
It was from the State of IA. There were no tickets that added the Power Play to win $2 million.
There were 486,775 tickets that won nearly $4.4 million in cash prizes.
Oct. 1: Jackpot at $70 M Rolling to $80 Million
The Saturday, October 1st jackpot was at its guaranteed $70 million and will be rolling to $80 Million for the next draw.
The winning numbers: White Balls: 02 12 50 61 64 Powerball: 01, Power Play 2.
It was from the State of LA. There were no tickets that added the Power Play to win $2 million.
There were 504,309 tickets that won nearly $4.1 million in cash prizes.
MN Lottery group wins $50,000 Powerball prize
A group of six co-workers from Liberty Carton in Golden Valley now refer to themselves as the Lucky 6 after winning $50,000 in the Sept. 21 Powerball drawing.
The group has been pooling their money together for Powerball and Mega Millions tickets for six years-each contributing $6 per week. John Dorff said they initially started the Lottery pool in hopes to "win enough to get out of work someday."
The group is certainly off to a good start after one of their tickets matched the first four numbers plus the Powerball number to win $50,000.
"It's a nice chunk of change," said Dorff. The Lucky 6 members shared the prize equally and each received a check for approximately $8,333 (before the required tax withholdings).
From home projects to savings to a new pair of diamond studs, each of the Lucky 6 has a different plan for their windfall.
"We still can't believe that we won this," said Tom Kokx. "We were all in shock," added Pauline LaChapelle.
The members of Lucky 6 are: Jeffrey Denny of Savage, John Dorff of Champlin, Tom Kokx of Maple Grove, Pauline LaChapelle of Plymouth and Margaret Parker of St. Louis Park and Sang Tran of Maple Grove.
Holiday Stationstores Inc., located at 3020 Fernbrook Lane N. in Plymouth, sold the $50,000 winning ticket.
Sept. 28: Jackpot at $60 M Rolling to $70 M One more millionaire, for a total of 1,889!!
The Wednesday, September 28th jackpot was at its guaranteed $60 million and will be rolling to $70 Million for the next draw.
The winning numbers: White Balls: 30 38 52 53 62 Powerball: 01, Power Play 3.
It was from the State of TX. There were no tickets that added the Power Play to win $2 million.
There were 429,235 tickets that won nearly $4.2 million in cash prizes.
Summerset Man Claims $50,000 Powerball Prize
Johnny Spelbring of Summerset, South Dakota on Sept. 28, 2016 claimed his $50,000 Powerball prize from the Sept. 24, 2016 drawing at the Rapid City Lottery office. Spelbring matched four of five white ball numbers and the Powerball to pick up the game???s third prize. The odds of winning $50,000 playing Powerball are 1:913,129.
The winning ticket was purchased at BJ???s on Black Hawk Road in Black H the store will receive a $1,000
bonus for the sale.
Wilmington parking lot attendant wins $1 million Powerball prize
Terry Wallington of Wilmington said he was on the job working as a parking lot attendant Thursday morning when he checked his Powerball ticket for Wednesday's drawing and found out he had won $1 million.
Wallington said when he saw that he had matched five of the six Powerball numbers in the drawing, he had to check the results on his phone four or five times. He said he called his brother and sister, and then started crying "tears of joy."
"I've never seen anything like that," said Wallington, pointing to the zeroes adding up to $1,000,000 on the "Big Check" he was about to get at lottery headquarters. "Nothing like that, except on TV."
He bought the Quick Pick ticket, which beat odds of 1 in 11.7 million, at the BP Gas Center #12 on Market Street. After federal and state tax withholdings, he received $692,500.
Wallington said he planned to help his family, his brother and sister, and donate to a good cause. He said he might trade up from his 1998 Ford Crown Victoria to a used Cadillac. Otherwise, he said, he had no big plans.
"I'm not into trips and I am not into splurging," Wallington said. "I really don't need anything. I'm content."
New Hampshire Powerball Winner Claims P Announces $100,000 Donation to Charity
The winner of a $487 million New Hampshire Powerball ticket claimed the prize and will donate an initial $100,000 to a series of New Hampshire nonprofit organizations - matching the $100,000 donation by Hannaford Supermarkets last month. The winner, who has chosen to remain anonymous, claimed the $487 million prize through the Robin Egg 2016 Nominee Trust facilitated by the law firm of Shaheen & Gordon, P.A. The prize money was distributed to the winner's account last week and William Shaheen of Shaheen & Gordon will serve as trustee. Shaheen made the donation announcement during a press conference today at New Hampshire Lottery Headquarters in Concord with nonprofit organizations in attendance.
While the family has opted to maintain its anonymity, they have indicated they are committed to supporting philanthropic causes in New Hampshire, and anticipate future contributions to New Hampshire nonprofits.
The winning Powerball ticket was sold at Hannaford Supermarket in Raymond for the July 30 drawing.
The winner had two options, taking a lump-sum cash option of approximately $341.7 million or the option of an annuity payment over 30 years. The winner opted for the one-time cash option, which netted the winner $256.3 million, after federal taxes were withheld.
"This winning ticket has received an extraordinary amount of interest. While we certainly wish we could have met our Powerball winners in person, we appreciate and respect that they have chosen to try to live as normal a life as possible," said Charlie McIntyre, executive director of the New Hampshire Lottery Commission. "This is a life-altering amount of money and we are extremely happy to learn about the winners' intention to make a major philanthropic impact with their winnings. This has been an incredibly exciting time for the New Hampshire Lottery and all of our players here in New Hampshire."
Wichita Residents Celebrate Anniversary with $1 Million Powerball Win
Wichita residents Ricky and Kathy Clark have a lot to celebrate this week.
The couple not only celebrated their 33rd wedding anniversary September 10, but they're also celebrating becoming the Kansas Lottery's newest millionaires!
The lucky couple has claimed the $1 million Powerball ticket from the September 10 drawing!
"I didn't even realize we had the winning ticket until Monday," said Ricky Clark.
"When I was at work I heard there was a big winner from south central Kansas, so I called Kathy and asked her to check our ticket.
When she called me back saying we had won, I couldn't believe it."
The Clarks matched the first five numbers, but not the Powerball to win the $1 million cash prize.
"After Ricky called me and asked me to check our ticket, I asked our son to look up the winning numbers," said Kathy Clark.
"When he read the numbers to me and they were all in sequence to the numbers on our ticket, I couldn't believe it. I called Ricky back and said, 'We're the missing link!
We've got the winner!'
This is a dream come true, a true blessing.
It's very emotional."
According to Ricky Clark, he only buys Powerball tickets on Saturday and he always purchases a $12 Quick Pick ticket.
"I don't know why I only play on Saturdays, but it seems to have worked out so why change it," he said.
"Winning such a large prize hasn't sunk in, but I'm sure it will soon."
The Clarks, who have five grown children and seven grandchildren, plan to purchase a new home with their winnings and may take a second honeymoon.
The winning ticket was purchased at Kwik Shop 706, located at 3601 E. 47th St. S. in Wichita.
For selling the winning ticket, the store is eligible to receive a $1,000 selling bonus.
$50,000 Powerball Prize for Stockville Man
Steven Walther of Stockville won $50,000 playing Nebraska Powerball.
Walther purchased his winning Powerball ticket at Prairie Mart, 747 East North Lake Road in North Platte. The quick pick ticket contained one play with four of the five winning white ball numbers and the Powerball number from the August 13 drawing for $50,000.
While claiming his prize on August 26, Walther told Nebraska Lottery officials that he learned he had won after checking his tickets at a retailer in Grand Island. ???We were taking our son to college and I decided to check the ticket when we stopped,??? said Walther. ???I thought it was just a $7 winner, and I couldn???t figure out why the clerk wouldn???t cash it. It was very exciting.??? He plans to pay bills using his winnings.
Group Of Flea Market Vendors Pockets $1 Million Lottery Prize
A group of eight flea market vendors picked up $1 million when they matched the five white-numbered balls drawn in the June 6 Powerball drawing. They are all vendors at the Admiral Flea Market in Tulsa, Okla. Ronald Bogue is the leader of the player's group and says he buys the group's tickets at Casey's General Store, 4800 S. Rangeline Road, in Joplin, MO. Bogue says the group has been playing together for many years. The vendors get together on weekends at the Admiral Flea Market where they work.
T Ronald Bogue, J Danielle Alexander, Dallas, T and Christina Papke-Mathis, Nancy Bogue, Geraldine Phillips, Frederick Rion, Linda Silkey and Samuel Silkey, all of Tulsa, Okla.
"We've played the lottery together for 22 years. At one point, we had around 55 members in our group," Bogue said. "Since we won the million dollars, we've had several more join the group now."
Each member of the group will receive $125,000 before taxes.
NW IOWA WOMAN PLANS TO BUILD A NEW HOUSE AFTER WINNING $250,000 POWERBALL PRIZE
A northwest Iowa woman said she and her husband have plans to build a new house after winning $250,000 playing Powerball.
Terri Sneller of Rock Rapids won her big prize in the Aug. 10 drawing after matching four of the first five numbers and the Powerball.
"I don't think it's really hit yet," Sneller told lottery employees Friday as she claimed her prize at the lottery's regional office in Storm Lake. "I do feel lucky."
Sneller's easy pick ticket initially won a $50,000 prize, but since she added the Power Play option to her purchased, her prize multiplied to $250,000.
The 31-year-old certified nursing assistant said she bought her winning ticket Aug. 8 at Casey's, 709 First Ave. in Rock Rapids and didn't find out she won until Thursday morning.
"I was freezing sweet corn and I was taking a break so I said, 'Oh yeah. I'll check my Powerball ticket,'" Sneller said. "I had all the numbers but one white ball."
Sneller still needed confirmation, though. So she called her mom to verify that she was looking at the correct set of winning numbers, and then she called her husband so that he could come home and she could go verify her winning ticket at a lottery retailer in town.
She got the confirmation she needed, but she said family members were still a little skeptical of her big lottery win.
"Well nobody really believed me until I found the Iowa Lottery on Facebook and it said whoever was the lucky winner at Casey's in Rock Rapids. Then they all kind of started believing me."
Onsted Woman Wins $1 Million Powerball Prize Playing Online
An Onsted woman had to pull her car over when she learned she had won $1 million playing the Michigan Lottery's Powerball game.
Tammy Weadock and her husband, Terry, were driving home from their small business, Dominant Systems, located in Ann Arbor, when they got the life-changing call from the Lottery's online game service center: Tammy had matched the five white balls drawn in the July 13 Powerball drawing to win $1 million.
"My first thought was that one of my kids was playing a joke one me," said Ms. Weadock. "I even asked if the person calling was a friend of my son or daughter."
Meanwhile, Terry was pacing on the roadside while Tammy continued the phone call.
"Terry walked around the car about a dozen times and finally stopped at the front of the car and I read his lips as he asked me 'How much did you win?'" said Ms. Weadock. "When I told him it was $1 million he started screaming and running around the car."
The Weadocks visited Lottery headquarters Thursday to claim the big prize. With their winnings, they plan to pay some bills, invest in their small business, and take a family vacation.
"We've owned our business for 30 years and it can be stressful. Since we learned we won this money we've been thanking God for the blessing and planning how to spend it to make sure we do the right thing," Ms. Weadock said.
Virginia resident wins $100,000 Powerball prize in Minnesota
Toni Samskar was telling her parents just last week how lucky her fianc?(C), John Reimer of Virginia, is. "I said, 'I'm waiting for him to win the Powerball,'" she recalled. Her prediction came true on July 16.
Reimer stopped at Super One Foods in Pike Lake, MN after work on July 14 to pick up some food for supper. He also purchased tickets for the July 16 Powerball drawing. He added the Power Play multiplier option for an extra $1 per play, which he says is routine for him.
On Monday morning (July 18), Reimer made his usual stop for a newspaper on his way to work. While he was at the store, he decided to check his tickets. "I checked the first ticket and got nothing," he recalled. "The second ticket said, 'Contact Lottery office.' I never got that message before. I called Toni and said, 'What do you think this means? I'm kind of excited!'"
Reimer followed up on that call by going to the Lottery's office, where he learned that his ticket won $100,000. "The goosebumps on my arms went 'boom!' I called Toni and said, 'I can???t quite retire yet, but it's a nice prize!'"
The numbers on Reimer's ticket matched 4 of the first 5 numbers plus the Powerball to win $50,000. Because he purchased Power Play, his prize was multiplied by the Power Play multiplier of 2 that was drawn on July 16.
Super One Foods is located at 5698 Miller Trunk Highway in Pike Lake. Reimer claimed the prize on July 19.
WATERLOO MAN WAS ONE NUMBER AWAY FROM WINNING A BIG POWERBALL JACKPOT
A Waterloo, Iowa man was just one number away from winning a big Powerball jackpot last week and ended up winning $50,000.
But Tony Kerr said he didn't know he won until he had his ticket checked at a local gas station last week.
"I didn't even know there was a winner," Kerr told lottery employees Friday as he claimed his prize at the lottery's regional office in Cedar Rapids. "I was just turning in some scratch off tickets from my birthday and I had them check the ticket."
Kerr's easy pick ticket matched four of the first five numbers and the Powerball in the July 13 drawing to win a $50,000 prize.
The 50-year-old said he bought his winning ticket July 12 at Kwik Star, 100 W. Gilbert Drive in Evansdale.
Kerr, who works for a welding and fabrication shop in Waterloo, said a portion of his lottery winnings will be used to pay medical bills and he plans to save the rest.
All winning tickets must be redeemed in the state/jurisdiction in which they are sold.
Copyright&
Multi-State Lottery Association. All Rights Reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 here we are 的文章

随机推荐