cWhen entertaining woman,...

We’d better take time and money into c when making the plan.——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
We’d better take time and money into c when making the plan. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
We’d better take time and money into c___________ when making the plan.
请根据字面提示与句意,用必修4Unit1-2中所学新词、短语或句型的适当形式补充句子。1.Their _________ (behave) towards me shows that theydo not like me.2.He had been under _________ (观察) by the police before he was caught.3.We’d better take time and money into _________(consider) when making the plan.4.We have been told to show r_________ for our elders.5._________ (inspire) by what the old man said, theboy decided to try again.6.Look! There is a child _________ (挣扎) in the lake.7. He made up his mind to r_________ himself of thebad habits.8. The meeting last week was aimed at _________ (扩张) the company.9.She r_________ her weight by 5 kilograms because sheconsidered herself too fat.10.The man, who is _________ (提到,涉及) to at the meeting, is my former classmate.11.The scientist said that the rocks had changed inboth _________ (chemistry) and physical ways.12.The old man came in, with two young men _________ (支持,支撑) his body.13.Whenever I come across computer problems, I willconsult my uncle because he is a s_________ in that field.14.More teaching _________ (设备) will be given to the school as a reward.15.There were strong _________ (argue) for and againstthe new policy.16.He felt a great sense of a_________ when he finallysucceeded in entering that key university.17.To my _________ (satisfy), he succeeded infinishing the work ahead of schedule.18.90% of the products are _________ (出口) to Europe, which earns a lot of money for ourcountry.19.Researchers in this field have made severalimportant new _________ (discover)20.The girl is so gossip that she likes to makec_________ on others' clothes.21.Now more than 60% of the rice produced in Chinaeach year _________ (be) from this hybrid strain.22.Barbara is easy to recognize as she is the only oneof the women who _________ (wear) evening dress.23.Going to bed early and getting up early _________(be) a good habit. 24.No one can avoid _________ (influence) byadvertisements.25. He attached great importance to _________ (build)up our country.&
填空题。据句意及所给单词首字母或汉语意思完成下列句子。1. Coming top in such an important exam is quite an a_____.2. The ship is in no c_____ to make a long voyage.3. Their b_____ towards me shows that they do not like me.4. He was under o_____ by the police.5. We’d better take time and money into c_____ when making the plan.6. He is always _____ (谦逊的) about his success.7. Genius is 10% _____ (灵感) and 90% perspiration.8. The workers are on _____ (罢工) for higher pay.9. I was _____ (资助) by my parents when I was studying at collage.10. We have been told to show _____ (尊敬) for our elders.11. As a student, all her life is _____ (奉献) her students.12. This settlement _____ (成立) in 1600.13. Do you&_____ (了解) Jack getting arrested?14. You need warm clothes to&_____ (保护) you against the cold.15. I was&_____ (驱逐) the club because of breaking the rule.16. The lost child was seen _____ (闲逛) last afternoon.17. Tom, the top student of our class, thinks studying is a very _____ (值得的) work.18. With the Internet, people can _____ (交流) each other much easier.19. He _____ (瞧不起) people who've never been to university.20. I know the writer who _____ ( 打算) work&_____ children.
It is very easy to cook instant noodles (方便面) in a short time by putting the noodles into the boiling water. However, have you ever thought whether it is the right way of cooking instant noodles?
When we first took out the noodles, we can notice that the noodles are joined together nicely as a piece. However, few people know that when the instant noodles are made, wax coating (蜡涂层) will be put on the noodles. The wax coating on the instant noodles is used to prevent the noodles from sticking together. It makes the noodles look very nice. Researches have shown that the wax coating on the noodles is quite harmful (有害的) to our health. If you eat the instant noodles today, you’d better wait for several days before you eat instant noodles next time since our bodies need about 3 days to clear the wax coating away from our bodies. Do you know the consequence (结果) of having too much wax coating in our bodies? It will lead to cancer if the wax coating is stored in our bodies for a long time. So it is very important to wash away the wax coating on the instant noodles if we don’t want our bodies to be in danger. You can do like this: 1. Wash the instant noodles with warm water first, and then pour away the water containing the wax coating. 2. Repeat Step 1 and try to stir (搅动) the noodles to wash away the wax coating on the noodles before cooking it in a new pot of water. I hope this passage will make those who enjoy eating instant noodles and eat the instant noodles often know about the hidden danger of instant noodles. Although the instant noodles are very easy to cook and help us save a lot of time, I still don’t think it healthy to eat them too often or too much. Why not say “No” to instant noodles and have some healthy food? 60. People use wax coating when making instant noodles to ____.   A. make the instant noodles more delicious 
  B. stop the noodles from sticking together   C. help keep the noodles from going bad       
  D. make it easy to cook the instant noodles 61. According to the passage, if people eat instant noodles too often, they will probably
  ____.   A. put on some weight         B. save a lot of time   C. catch some illness          D. save much money 62. What does the author call on people to do?   A. Learn how to choose the right instant noodles.   B. Take instant noodles as breakfast every morning.   C. Eat instant noodles as soon as they buy them.   D. Have healthy food instead of instant noodles. 63. The passage is mainly written for people who ____.
A. want to do some research on instant noodles    
B. make a living by selling instant noodles
C. plan to invent a new kind of instant noodles     
D. like instant noodles and eat them often           
阅读理解&&&&& Some rain must fall.For many people in the world today those rainy days take the form of financial problems. If you have found yourself in such a position,&&you may be wondering what you should do in a difficult time.Through this text,&&you are given some tips and advice that you can use if you are facing some sort of financial problems or difficulties.&&&& The first step that you will want to take when you find yourself in a budget crunch(预算短缺) is to make sure that you take the time to contact your money lenders.By making contact with your money lenders,&&you will open up the lines of communication.In this day and age,&&the typical money lender is going to be willing to deal with you and work with you. As long as you are proactive,&&you are likely to find that a lender or other creditors will be willing to work out a payment plan that will work for you.&&&& The next step that you will want to take is to make a serious budget for the future.One of the reasons that people run into trouble in many instances rests in the fact that they simply do not take the time to budget and plan.By planning and budgeting,&&you will find that you will have a better chance of avoiding financial problems and difficulties in the future.&&&&& A third step that you will want to take when it comes to dealing with a financial crunch is that you should start to eliminate some of your credit cards.Many people do end up facing financial issues because they have collected far too much debt on credit cards.In this day and age,&&people really do tend to overuse credit cards in many instances.&&&& Finally,&&when it comes to dealing with and resolving a financial crunch,&&you will want to make sure that you eliminate some of your unnecessary spending at least for the time being.While you understandably like to buy things that are entertaining,&&nice and special if you are facing financial issues,&&it is important to return to the basics until you get rid of a financial crunch.1. The writer wrote this text in order to ________.A. give readers some advice on how to deal with financial problemsB. suggest that we should make a careful budget in our daily lifeC. show us how to keep in touch with our money lendersD. explain to us his experience in saving money in his daily life2. The writer gives all the following tips except ________.A. to stay in contact with those who lend you moneyB. to make a careful plan for your future lifeC. to give up some of your credit cardsD. to cook our own meal at home instead of eating out3. The underlined word "eliminate "in the fourth paragraph most probably means ________in this text.A. build up&&B. get rid of&C. burn up&&D. show up4. What can your money lenders do for you?A. The money lender can cut off some of his interest for you.B. The money lender will offer you a certain discount when you pay.C. The money lender will help to make out a plan for paying back the money.D. The money lender will allow you extension (延期) if you can't pay.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 entertaining woman 的文章

随机推荐