I will never to forgetforget...

使用次数:5
入库时间:None
&&&& We lived on the edge of a___2___in South Carolina, and every evening many mockingbirds would come and rest in the trees and sing. There isn’t any sound that can be___3__&& than the song of the mockingbird.
&&&& I decided to catch a young bird and keep it in a cage,___4__in that way, I could have my own musician. I finally caught one and put it in a cage. The bird was__5___and fluttered about the cage ,but finally it became quiet in its new home. I felt pleased with__6__ and looked after my little musician carefully.
&&&& On the second day, the bird' s mother flew to the cage___7___food in her mouth. The baby bird ate up__28__she brought .I was pleased to see this. Certainly his mother knew better than I how to feed her baby.
&&&& The following morning when I went to see___9___my little bird was, I found it on the floor of the cage , dead. I was very surprised! What had happened! I had taken great__10__of the little bird, or so I thought.
&&&& Arthur Wayne, a famous scientist, happened to be in the forest where we lived at the time. Hearing me crying over the__11__of my bird, he told me what__12__. &A mother mockingbird, finding her young in a cage, will sometimes bring it poison(毒药) food. She thinks___13___better for her young to die than to live in a cage.&___14___I have never caught any birds or put them in a cage. All the birds have the fight to___15___in the sky .
(&&& )1.A. put&&&&&&&&&&& B. cut&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. draw&&&&&&&&& &&&D. pull
(&&& )2.A. river&&&&&&&&&& B. forest&&&&&&&&&&& C. city&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. sea
(&&& )3.A. more beautiful&& B. less terrible&&&&&& C. worse&&&&&&&&&&&& D. noisier
(&&& )4.A. but&&&&&&&&&&& B. or&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. and&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. though
(&&& )5.A. lucky&&&&&&&&& B. silent&&&&&&&&&&& C. kind&&&&&&&&&&&& D. frightened
(&&& )6.A. yourself&&&&&&& B. myself&&&&&&&&&& C. herself&&&&&&&&&& D. himself
(&&& )7.A. without&&&&&&&& B. around&&&&&&&&& C. in&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. with
(&&& )8.A. someone&&&&&&& B. nothing&&&&&&&&& C. everything&&&&&&& D. anyone
(&&& )9.A. how&&&&&&&&&&& B. what&&&&&&&&&&& C. which&&&&&&&&&&& D. whether
(&&& )10.A. place&&&&&&&&&& B. rest&&&&&&&&&&&& C. picture&&&&&&&&&& D. care
(&&& )11.A. death&&&&&&&& &&B. cage&&&&&&&&&& &&C. food&& &&&&&&&&&D. health
(&&& )12.A. could happen&&& &B. would happen&&&& C. had happened&&&& D. has happened
(&&& )13.A. one&&&&&&&&&&& &B. it&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. that&&&&&&&&&&&& D. this
(&&& )14. A. Soon after&&&&& &B. Since then&&&&&&& C. Just then&&&&&&&& D. Long ago
(&&& )15.A. jump&&&&&&&&&& &B. run&&&&&&&&&&&& C. fly&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. walk
<c oo co.组 卷a
如果没有找到你要的答案,请尝试下下面的试题答案搜索功能。
用户评论纠错:
&&&&&&暂无评论
我来说几句:
备课中心教案课件试卷下载定语从句一题~6.October 15 th is my birthday,________ I will never forget.A.when B.that C.what D.which我想知道为什么A选项不行呢?是不是可以这样理解forget在从句中是及物动词,从句部分缺失宾语.所以A就排除了.这样理解对么?
October 15 th is my birthday,which I will never forget.这里which代表前面整句话,也就是October 15 th is my birthday如果逗号去掉,那么which就代表birthday,作宾语I will never forget the birthdaywhen的话,=on whichOctober 15 th is my birthday (when/on which) my father gave me a presentmy father gave me a present on my birthday
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
when不能代替宾语的 和where一样 在使用的时候后面必须是完整的主谓宾结构 你这个句子里少成分 所以只能用which来做宾语 I will never forget the day when I joined the army. 这里就可以用when 因为后面主谓宾全 是个完整句子 理解了么
when表示具体时间,而主句是一个日期,所以不用when。
你的理解很正确。另外定语从句有个原则,先行词尽量后面直接接定语从句(as 指代整个句子放于句首除外
as we all know , your are clever)
扫描下载二维码That is the day _____I will never forget.A.which B.on which C.in whichD.when 并说明理由
定语从句,which 做forget the 宾语,即:I will never forget the day.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码初三英语作文 I Will Never Forget___________初三英语作文 I Will Never Forget____________
自由女神EJf8
I will never forget the first time I take part in this activityyesteday is my birthday.I took part in a volunteer activity.my school organized it.We met at the gate of the school At 8:00am.And then we went to the park together by bus.first,we watered the flowers and trees.Then we cleaned the park.Next,we went to the library and put the books on the shelves tidy.finally,we went home at 5:00pm.I was tired but happy.because this is my first time to take part in volunteer activity.And the activity can make our city more beautiful.so I will never forget it.自己一笔笔打出来的,我也是初三..
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I Will Never Forget___the fire________There is one thing I will never forget in my life. When I was a child, I played with some friends under the foot of a mountain near an old temple. It was spring f...
你好,forget to do sth ..忘记去做某事forget
忘记做过某事!希望能帮上你,谢谢!满意请采纳!
扫描下载二维码当前位置:
>>>完形填空 I will never forget the year I was about twelve yea..
&&& I will never forget the year I was about twelve years old. My mother told us that we would not be __1__ Christmas gifts because there was not enough money. I felt sad and thought,&&"What would I say when the other kids asked what I'd __2__?"Just when I started to __3__ that there would not be a Christmas that year,&&three women __4__ at our house with gifts for all of us. For me they brought a doll. I felt such a sense of __5__ that I would no longer have to be embarrassed when I returned to school. I wasn't __6__. Somebody had thought __7__ of me to bring me a gift. &&&& Years later,&&when I stood in the kitchen of my new house,&&thinking how I wanted to make my __8__ Christmas there special and memorable,&&I __9__ remembered the women's visit. I decided that I wanted to create that same feeling of&&10&& &for as many children as I could possibly reach. &&&& So I&&&&11& &a plan and gathered forty people from my company to help. We gathered about 125 orphans(孤儿)at the Christmas party. For every child,&&we wrapped colorful packages filled with toys,&&clothes,&&and school supplies,&&&&12&& &with a child's name. We wanted all of them to know they were&&13&& .&&Before I called out their names and handed them their gifts,&&I&&&14&& &them that they couldn't open their presents&&&15& &every child had come forward. Finally,&&the&&&16& &they had been waiting for came as I called out,&&"One,&&two,&&three. Open your presents!"As the children opened their packages,&&their faces beamed and their bright smiles&&&17& &up the room. The&&&18& &in the room was obvious,&&and&&&19& &wasn't just about toys. It was a feeling-the feeling I knew&&&20&&&that Christmas so long ago when the women came to visit. I wasn't forgotten. Somebody thought of me. I matter.
(&&&& )1. A. sending&&&&&&&&(&&&& )2. A. found&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )3. A. doubt&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )4. A. broke in&&&&&& (&&&& )5. A. relief&&&&&&&& (&&&& )6. A. blamed&&&&&&&& (&&&& )7. A. highly&&&&&&&& (&&&& )8. A. present&&&&&&&&(&&&& )9. A. hardly&&&&&&&& (&&&& )10. A. strength&&&&&&(&&&& )11. A. kept up with&&(&&&& )12. A. none&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )13. A. fine&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )14. A. reminded&&&&&&(&&&& )15. A. after&&&&&&&& (&&&& )16. A. chance&&&&&&&&(&&&& )17. A. lit&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )18. A. atmosphere&&&&(&&&& )19. A. it&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )20. A. by&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. receiving&&&&&& B. prepared&&&&&&&&B. hope&&&&&&&&&&&&B. settled down&&&&B. loss&&&&&&&&&&&&B. loved&&&&&&&&&& B. little&&&&&&&&&&B. first&&&&&&&&&& B. instantly&&&&&& B. independence&&&&B. caught up with&&B. few&&&&&&&&&&&& B. special&&&&&&&& B. guaranteed&&&&&&B. until&&&&&&&&&& B. gift&&&&&&&&&&&&B. took&&&&&&&&&&&&B. sympathy&&&&&&&&B. such&&&&&&&&&&&&B. till&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. making&&&&&&&&C. got&&&&&&&&&& C. suggest&&&&&& C. turned up&&&& C. achievement&& C. forgotten&&&& C. poorly&&&&&&&&C. recent&&&&&&&&C. regularly&&&& C. importance&&&&C. came up with&&C. some&&&&&&&&&&C. helpful&&&&&& C. convinced&&&& C. when&&&&&&&&&&C. moment&&&&&&&&C. burned&&&&&&&&C. calmness&&&&&&C. something&&&& C. for&&&&&&&&&&
D. exchanging&&&&&&&& D. expected&&&&&&&&&& D. accept&&&&&&&&&&&& D. showed off&&&&&&&& D. justice&&&&&&&&&&&&D. affected&&&&&&&&&& D. enough&&&&&&&&&&&& D. previous&&&&&&&&&& D. occasionally&&&&&& D. safety&&&&&&&&&&&& D. put up with&&&&&&&&D. each&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. normal&&&&&&&&&&&& D. promised&&&&&&&&&& D. since&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. reward&&&&&&&&&&&& D. cheered&&&&&&&&&&&&D. joy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. everybody&&&&&&&&&&D. from&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
题型:完形填空难度:中档来源:四川省同步题
1-5: BCDCA& 6-10: CDBBC& 11-15: CDBAB& 16-20: CADAD
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“完形填空 I will never forget the year I was about twelve yea..”主要考查你对&&故事类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
故事类阅读
故事类阅读概念:
这类文章一般描述的是某一件具体事情的发生发展或结局,有人物、时间、地点和事件。命题往往从故事的情节、人物或事件的之间的关系、作者的态度及意图、故事前因和后果的推测等方面着手,考查学生对细节的辨认能力以及推理判断能力。故事类阅读应试技巧:
1、抓住文章的6个要素:阅读时要学会从事情本身的发展去理解故事情节而不要只看事件在文中出现的先后顺序。因此,无论是顺叙还是倒叙,阅读此类文章时,必须要找到它结构中的5个W(when, where, who, why, what)和1个H(how),不过不是每篇都会完整地交待六个要素。毫无疑问,寻出这些元素是能够正确快速解题的一个先决条件。 2、注意作者的议论和抒情:高考英语阅读理解故事类文章常伴随着作者思想情感的流露和表达,因此议论和抒情往往夹杂其中。行文时或按事情发生发展的先后时间进行或按事情发生发展的地点来转换,也可能按事情发展的阶段来布局。在引出话题,讲完一件事情后,作者往往会表达个人感悟或提出建议等。这些体现作者观点或思想的语句在阅读时可以划线,它们往往体现文章中心或者写作意图,属于必考点,所以要仔细体会。 3、结合前两点归纳文章中心,把握作者态度:故事类文章是通过记叙一件事来表达中心思想的,它是文章的灵魂。归纳文章中心思想时,尤其要分析文章的结尾,因为很多文章卒章显志,用简短的议论、抒情揭示文章中心;文章中议论抒情的句子往往与中心密切相关;也有的文章需要在结合概括各段大意的基础上归纳中心。另外,叙述一件事必有其目的,或阐明某一观点,或赞美某种品德,或抨击某种陋习,这就要求我们在阅读时,通过对细节(第1点中的六要素)的理解,把握作者的态度。 4、有章有据进行解题判断:分析文章,归纳主题,属于分析、概括、综合的表述能力的考查。切忌脱离文章,架空分析,一定让分析在文章中有依据。
发现相似题
与“完形填空 I will never forget the year I was about twelve yea..”考查相似的试题有:

我要回帖

更多关于 never to forget 的文章

随机推荐