阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
This is her car , ( )is a French car. This is his car ,( ) is a German car. 新概念的第四课的填空,怎么填,翻译过来后是什么?
神天卫奻7荔
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
it it这是她得车子,是一部法国车.这是他得车子,它是一部德国车.第一次出现时往往用this,再次提到时用it指代前边提到的物品.翻译时还可以不译为“它”.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
it 这是她的车.它产于法国.这是他的车.它产于德国
it这是她的车,它是法国牌照的车这是他的车,它是德国牌照的车
It 这是她的车
它是一辆法国车这是他的车 它是一辆德国车不明白的再问 ,如有帮助,请及时采纳!
扫描下载二维码杭州市南阳初中学年第一学期期中反馈性测试七年级英语试卷_初中英语试题_作文网
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
杭州市南阳初中学年第一学期期中反馈性测试七年级英语试卷
&&&热&&&&&★★★
杭州市南阳初中学年第一学期期中反馈性测试七年级英语试卷
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 14:03:31
  杭州市南阳初中学年第一学期期中反馈性测试  七年级英语试卷  时间:90分钟
满分:120  亲爱的同学们,在经过初中2个月的英语学习后,你们有发现和小学的区别吗?现在就是检测你们学习水平的时候了,请认真仔细的答题,相信你们会交出令人满意的答卷的。(友情提示:答案请做在答题卷上。)  听力部分(25分)  一、听句子,根据所听内容选择合适的应答语。每个句子读一遍。(每小题1分,共5分)  (
)1. A. My name’s Sue.
B. Her mother.
C. Purple.  (
)2. A. Good moring.
B. Hi, I am Nick.
C. Thank you.  (
)3. A. How are you?
B. Nice to meet you, too.
C. Thanks.  (
)4. A. Yes, they are.
B. They are my Friend.
C. Nice to meet you.  (
)5. A. I’m fine.
B. I’m Jack.
C. She is my sister.  二、听对话,看问题,根据所听内容选择最佳答案。对话读一遍。(每小题1分,共5分)  (
) 6. What’s the girl’s name?  A. Lucy
C. Gina  (
) 7. What is the girl’s name?  A. Amy
C. Brown  (
)8. What’s Jack’s telephone number?  A. 763-9483
B. 763-9438
C. 763-9843  (
)9. Who are those?  A. They are Gina’s grandparents.  B. They are Gina’s parents.  C. We don’t know.  (
) 10. Who is Zhang Ming?  A. He is the boy’s friend.  B. He is the boy’s brother?  C. He is the girl’s brother?  三、听对话,根据所听内容选择最佳答案。对话读二遍。(每小题1分,共5分)  (
)11. How is Paul?  A. He is fine.
B. He is not fine.
C. We don’t know.  (
)12. What’s that on the desk?  A. A map.
B. A photo.
C. A phone.  (
)13. how many people(多少人) are there in the photo?  A. Three
C. Five  (
)14. Is Lisa’s grandmother in the photo?  A. Yes, she is.
B. No, she isn’t.
C. We don’t know.  (
)15. Who is the baby in the photo?  A. It is Lisa’s brother.
B. It is Lisa’s sister.
C. It is Lisa.  四、听短文,根据所听内容选择最佳答案。短文读二遍。(每小题2分,共10分)  (
)16. _____________ isn’t in the first photo.  A. Jack
C. Tina  (
)17. Sue is Tina’s _____________.  A. grandmother
C.sister  (
)18. _____________ is Tina’s father.  A. Jack
C. Eric  (
)19. Eric is Lucy’s _____________.  A. father
B. brother
C. cousin  (
)20. Tina’s telephone number is _____________.  A. 903-4243
B. 903-4234
C. 930-4324  笔试部分(95分)  五.单项选择(每小题1分,共15分)  从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。  (
)21.The underlined part in the phrase “the eraser” is pronounced as ______ .  A. /ei/
D. /e?/  (
)22. There is _____ “x” in the word “box”.  A. a
)23. Those ______ my _________ .  A. is,
D. is,  (
)24. ---Have a nice day!  ---_____________.  A. That’s all right!
B. You’re welcome!  C. It’s a pleasure!
D. Thanks. You, too!  (
)25. --- Is that girl your sister?  ---Yes, ______ is.  A. It
D. it  (
)26. ---________ is it?  ---It’s purple.  A. How color
B. What’s
C. What color
D. How’s color  (
)27. ---What are these?  ---____________.  A. It’s books.
B. It’s a book.  C. They are book.
D. They are books.  (
)28. ---Do you know that woman?  ---Yes, she is my uncle’s daughter. She is my _____.  A. grandmother
D. cousin  (
)29. Please ______ me _____ .  A. of
D. at  (
)30. ---What’s _____ first name?  ---Gina.  A. she’s
D. his  (
)31. ---Tom, ______ my sister, Sally. Sally, _______ my friend, Tom.  A. this is, that is
B. that is, this is  C. that is, that is
D. this is, this is  (
)32. Here _____ two photos ______ my friends.  A. of
D. for  (
)33. ---Is this a photo ____ your family?  --- Yes, my parents and I are _____ the photo.  A. in, in
D. of,of  (
)34. Is that _____ hat? No, it’s not ______. It’s _______.  A. your, my, Toms
B. you, mine, Tom’s  C. yours, mine, Tom
D. your, mine, Tom’s  (
)35. This set ____ keys ____ in _____ Classroom 7E.  A. of, are, the
B. of, is, the  C. of, are, /
D. of, is, /  六、完形填空(每小题1分,共10分)  通读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后在各题所给四个选项(A、B、C和D)中选出一个最佳选项。  Hello! Everyone. ____36___name is Wang Jun. I am a teacher ___37_____ the middle school. I teach English. My favorite color is green. And my favorite colors
_____38____ red and green. Please look____39____this picture. This is my ______40____. Her name is Wang Pingping. _____41___ likes green best. So do I. Today I _____42_____ wearing a yellow hat, a green skirt and a pair of white shoes. Do you know what that is? Oh, it is my pet cat. ____43______ name is Mimi. It likes fish. And my daughter likes _____44____ very much. ____45_____ family is very h
appy.  (
) 36. A. My
D. You  (
) 37. A. at
) 38. A. am
) 39. A. at
D. on  (
) 40. A. son
B. daughter
D. cousin  (
) 41. A. He
D. Her  (
) 42. A. is
D. am  (
) 43. A.It
D. Its  (
) 44. A.it
D. that  (
) 45. A. Us
D. Our  七、阅读理解(共15小题,共30分。期中第一节10小题,共20分;第二节5小题,共10分)  第一节:阅读下列材料,按要求完成各题。  A  Found: A black schoolbag  Is this your school bag? It is found in the classroom of Class 3, Grade 1. There are some pencils, a yellow watch, a notebook and........ Please call Jessica at . Or email my friend at .  Lost:A school card  My name is David Nick Hand. My friend lost a school card. The number of the card is . Please call me at . Or you can also call my friend (朋友) Judy. Her number is .  Thank you!  根据以上内容,选择最佳答案。  (
) 46. What is David’s family name?  A. David
C. Hand  
 D. David Nick Hand  (
) 47. What isn’t in the schoolbag?  A. pencils
B. a watch
C. a pecil box
D. a notebook  (
) 48. __________ school card is lost.  A. Jessica’s
B. David’s
C. Judy’s
D. Lucy’s  (
) 49. Jane’ she should (应该)  A. call
B. call   C. call
D. email   (
) 50. Tim he should call ______________.  A.
D.   B  Roy is a school boy. He often goes out to play after school. But he never gets home late for supper. Today is his birthday of eleven, but his parents don’t see him at supper time. They wait and wait, but Roy doesn’t come. At about seven o’clock, they feel very worried. They have to go out to find their son, but they don’t see him. At last, they go to the police station for help. But when they come back home, they see Roy eating his birthday cake. “Why don’t you come upstairs(上楼) to watch TV with me?” s
ays Roy when he see his parents.  (
)51. Roy often
after school.  A. does his homework
B. watches TV  C. goes out to play
D. gets home late  (
)52. Roy is
this year.  A.
D. 12  (
)53. What’s the Chinese meaning of the word worried  A. 气愤的
D.担心的  (
)54. Roy’s parents went to
for help.  A. school
B. the police station  C. the teacher’s house
D. his friend’s home  (
)55. Which of the following is right?  A. Roy go out to play with his friends on his birthday.  B. Roy watches TV this evening but his parents don’t know.  C. Roy’ parents go to the police station and find Joy there.  D. Joy is upstairs and eat the birthday cake.  第二节:阅读一下相关信息,然后匹配与之相对应的信息,并将最佳答案的字母编号填写在题前的括号内。  56. There are five people in Han Meimei’s family, her grandfather, her grandmother, her parents and Han Meimei.  57. My uncle has a very cute daughter. She is my cousin. My aunt loves her very much. I think their family is small but happy.  58. These are my parents and this is my sister. My father is a doctor and my mother is a teacher. My sister studies in No.3 Middle School. Who is the girl in red? It’s me. I study in my sister’s school, too.  59. I am Jessica. I have a grandmother. My parents are in China. I love them very much.  60. This is a photo of my good friend’s family. His name is Peter. He lives with his grandparents and his parents. He has an elder brother. His brother is in America now.  八、词语填空(每小题1分,共10分)  用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,使短文通顺、正确、连贯(每个单词限用一次)  a, white, baseball, find, name, be, welcome, photo, at, it  Good morning! My___61___is Li Lei. Look ____62____my room! This is my desk. I often do my homework on it. There is a_____63___of my family on the desk. What’s in my schoolbag? Oh, three books, two notebooks and___64___eraser are in it. Look! My bed is nice. It’s_____65_____.Are those my ___66____ ? No, __67___ are Tom’s. My pencils __68____ in my pencil box. But I can’t ____69___ my computer games. Can you help me? ___70____ to my room!  九、单词拼写(每小题1分,共10分)  根据下列句子及所给单词的首字母,写出个单词的完全形式。  71. How is she?
-----She is f_______, thanks.  72. S_______ your name, please.
---------J-E-N-N-Y.  73. What’s your favorite c_________?
-------- Blue.  74. Her car n________ is 89789.  75. Three and five is e___________.  76. This is a photo of my f__________.  77. My sister is my mother’s d_______.  78. Lucy’s book is l________.
She can’t find it.  79. A set of k_________is on your desk.  80. I have two d_______, a pencil box and some books in the schoolbag..  十、句型转换。(每小题1分,共5分)  81. This is my pencil box. (变成复数)  _________________________________________  82. Those girls are my sisters.(对划线部分提问)  ___________________________________________  83. are, some, friends, of, here, mine, good. (连词成句)  _________________________________________  84. My pen and pencil are in the schoolbag. (变成否定句)  ___________________________________________  85. That boy is my cousin. (变成一般疑问句)  ___________________________________________  十一、情景对话。(每小题1分,共5分)  Mike: Excuse, Grace.  Grace: ________86__________  Mike: Is your watch in the lost and found case?  Grace: What color is it?  Mike: It’s blue.  Grace: _________87____________ My watch is yellow.  Mike: Do you know her telephone number?  Grace: Sorry, I don’t know. _________88___________  Mike: Oh,I see. And is this your baseball?  Grace: Yes, it’s mine. Thank you very much.  Mike: _________89__________  Grace: Then let’s play baseball?  Mike: __________90_________ Let’s go.  A. Yes?  B. That sounds good.  C. That’s Ok.  D. You’re right.  E. Oh, I think it is Mary’s.  F. You can ask the teacher for help.  十二、书面表达(共10分)  NameGina Smith  SchoolNan Yang Middle School  Class2Grade7  Familyfather, mother, brother  Tel  下面是Gina的个人信息,请结合表中内容,以Gina的身份写一篇自我介绍,可加以适当的扩充,40词左右。  ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________  七年级英语答题卷  听力部分(25分)  一、1.
5.  二、6.
10.  三、11.
15.  四、16.
20.  笔试部分( 95分)  四、单项选择 (15分)  21.
25.  26.
30.  31.
35.  五、完形填空(10分)  36.
40.  41.
45.  六、阅读理解(30分)  46.
50.  51.
55.  56.
_  八、句型变换(5分)  61._____________________________________________________  62. _____________________________________________________  63 _____________________________________________________  64. _____________________________________________________  65. _____________________________________________________  九、选词填空(10分)  66.
70.  71.
75.  十、单词拼写(10分)  76.
80.  81.
85.  十一、情景对话(5分)  86.
______  十二、书面表达(10分)  ______  参考答案  听力部分  1-5:ABBAC
6-10: CBAAB
11-15:ABCAC
16-20:CBACB  笔试部分  单项选择:21-25: ACCDB
26-30:CDDDC
31-35: DCBDD  完形填空:36-40: ABCAB
41-45: CDDAD  阅读理解:46-50: CCCDB
51-55: CADBB
56-60: BCAEF  选词填空 : 61-65: name, at, photo, an, white  66-70:baseballs, they, are, find, welcome,  单词拼写:
71-75: fine, spell, color, umber, eight,  76-80: family, daughter, lost, keys,  句型转换:81. These are my pencil boxes.
Who are those girls?  83. Here are some good friends of mine.  84. My pen and pencils aren’t in the schoolbag.  85. Is that boy your cousin?  情景对话:86-90: A E F C B  书面表达:one possible version:  Hello, everyoe! My name is Gina Smith. Gina is my first name, and my last name is Smith. I am a student of Nan Yang Middle School. And I am in Class 2, Grade 7. Oh, my telephone number is . There are four people in my family: my father, my mother, my borther and I. I love them very much. Thanks.
英语录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇英语: 下一篇英语:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)

我要回帖

更多关于 89789 的文章

随机推荐