请问“那里 英语的树有上百年的历史”英语怎么...

谁知道这是什么树?有上百年历史了_植物吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:265,492贴子:
谁知道这是什么树?有上百年历史了
植物,亚马逊童书店,提供各年龄阶段的优质图书,正版图书,低价特惠!植物,首选亚马逊网上书店,支持书到付款,送货上门,30天无条件退换!
。 ?﹏??﹍﹍?  喜欢是乍见之欢,爱是久处不厌。                  --来自希灵帝国泛宇宙管理者渡鸦12345女神座下审查官o落日余晖o的终砖           
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴以下试题来自:
多项选择题下列属于古树名树的是(
)。A.百年以上树龄的树木B.珍贵树木C.具有历史价值或重要纪念意义的树木D.稀有树木E.从国外进口的树木
为您推荐的考试题库
你可能感兴趣的试题
1A.0.50mB.0.30mC.0.70mD.0.60m2A.双层钢板桩B.屏幕式构造C.单层钢板桩D.工字钢桩3A.《中华人民共和国公证暂行条例》B.《中华人民共和国标准法》C.《中华人民共和国土地管理法》D.《中华人民共和国仲裁法》4A.0.4mB.0.3mC.0.6mD.0.5m5A.合理安排进度计划,严格执行技术规范,确保工程质量,消灭质量事故,降低质量成本B.运用自身技术优势,采用实用的有效技术措施和合理方案,走经济和技术相结合的道路C.配合项目成本核算人员做好机械设备折旧、摊销分析D.严格执行安全操作规程,减少一般事故,消灭重大人身伤亡事故和设备事故,降低事故成本
热门相关试卷
最新相关试卷它有几百年甚至上千年的历史 的翻译是:It hundreds of or even thousands years history 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
它有几百年甚至上千年的历史
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
It has several hundred or even thousands of years
It has hundreds of even thousands of years of history
It hundreds of or even thousands years history
It has a few 100 years of history and even the 1000
It has several hundred years even over a thousand year histories
相关内容&aI want someone who's afraid of losing one… 我想要害怕丢失一…的人 & a频率范围: 20~22,000Hz Frequency range: 20~22,000Hz & athe child is creeping about on all fours 孩子爬行在所有fours & asamsung Magic KBD samsung MagicKBD & aLet’s use an analogy: 我们使用比喻: & aHe sent an e-mail to me 他送了电子邮件到我 & a害怕得脸色发白 The fear results in the complexion blanch & a幸福在我的左边 Happily in mine left side & aYou may add my QQ first,is it ok?
您可以首先增加我的QQ,它是否是好的?
& a你的服从。 Your obedience. & ais a lot more than “often 是更大量比“经常 & athere're two
terms in a school
year 有二个期限在学校 年 & a蓝色、 Blue color, & a每年的10月1日是祖国母亲的生日。今年已是62岁了。62年来,经历了无数的风风雨雨。今天你已经非常美丽,非常强大。在此,祝你生日快乐! Every year October 1 is the motherland mother's birthday.This year already was 62 years old.For 62 years, have experienced the innumerable repeated difficulties.Today you already extremely were beautiful, extremely formidable.In this, wishes your birthday to be joyful! & alnterweaves 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我在初25班 I in at the beginning of 25 classes & aYou would see all happy couples in your eyes when you are single while there are all happy singles when you are in love. 您看见所有愉快的夫妇在您的眼睛,当您单身时,当有时愉快的所有选拔,当您恋爱了。 & aDNA fragments fractionated by size 大小分馏的脱氧核糖核酸片段 & aask how things are going 问怎么事是去 & a我和我的未婚夫十月份举行婚礼。 I and my fiance in October holds the wedding ceremony. & a我来自中国
你能陪我练英语吗 I come from China You can accompany me to practice English & abadage badage & a我是一名来自南方水灾地区的学生 South I am one come from the flood area student & aEbenholz Ebenholz_Blade & ago to darkdemon.org 去darkdemon.org & aThe supreme happiness of life is the conviction th 生活的至尊幸福是信念th & aa dream is a wish your heart makes . when you're fast asleep 梦想是愿望您的心脏牌子。 当您熟睡 & anan des ka Bastard & a为了使他的口语变得更好,他每天练习讲英语 In order to cause his spoken language to become better, he practices to speak English every day & ale pull qui vous portez est en laine ou en coton 正在翻译,请等待...
& athe tape recorder was left on during the entire time they were engaged in the task 方向 & aWho was Tom Black? 谁是汤姆黑色? & a10.机器一定出了毛病 。 10. machines went certainly wrong. & a彼岸无人 Other shore nobody & aIsuddenly felt pain in my leg Isuddenly毛毡痛苦在我的腿 & a他伸出手来给他握手 He puts out a hand to shake hand for him & ayou study to youself? 您学习对youself ? & a昨天下午,我们和第三中学进行了一场足球赛 Yesterday in the afternoon, we and the third middle school have carried on a soccer game & ayeah!thank you 呀! 谢谢 & amake up classes 组成类 & aTeen fucks babe on yacht 青少年的性交宝贝在游艇 & a只属于自己的爱 Only belongs to own love & a到了最后 正在翻译,请等待...
& a他通常在游戏厅做些什么 He usually makes any in the game hall & aif China want to take the Nobel Prize in medicine, Chinese medicine will be the most promising 如果中国在医学想要采取诺贝尔奖,中医将是最有为的 & a我们班会赢得第一名 Our class can win first & a那不是她 That is not she & a神奇的布达拉 Mysterious Patala & a雨太大,工人们不能继续工作了 The rain too is big, the workers could not continue to work & a在日常生活上,我喜欢乐于助人 In the daily life, I like being glad help the human & astudy is very slow 研究是非常慢的 & asome of them are not using it in a good way 有些在一个好方式不使用它 & awhen they say love would kill your sorrow 当他们说时爱将杀害您的哀痛 & ayour boy should be very proud of you. 您的男孩应该是非常感到骄傲为您。 & aI looked down and saw a big shark biting my leg.I hit it and shouded at it 我看了得下来并且看见一个大鲨鱼咬住我的腿。我击中了它并且shouded在它 & aLet's get it done 我们完成它 & a它有几百年甚至上千年的历史 It has several hundred years even over a thousand year histories &

我要回帖

更多关于 那里 英语 的文章

随机推荐