请问你找谁 英语这句话怎样用英语表示

请问怎么用英语表达这句话?_百度知道
请问怎么用英语表达这句话?
只是由于中国端午节放假的缘故,预计今天或者是明天就能发货了,值班的工作人员只是做了登记处理,并没有安排发货。不过请您放心我已经将包裹提交给物流公司了
提问者采纳
so please don&#39, and the parcel is to be on its way to destinatit worry too much about it. It was only because all the staff members had several days off that the parcel was simply accepted but no arrangement was made to deliver it  I have already entrusted the parcel to a logistics agency for delivery
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
because of the public holiday
the staff on duty only did the registration but didn't arrange the delivery, the package should be delivered by tomorrow. please don't worryi have delivered the package to logistics company
你是想说upholstering 那个想法可行吗?那就:It's not very thick with about 300g per yard ,and it would be a good choice for upholstering chairs.
The package had been handed over to the logistics company, The staff on duty did registration but no dilivery because our trandional Dragon boat festival,
Please take it easy,I suppose it will be deliveried today or tomorrow.
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁电话用语中“你是谁?”,用英语怎么说?
电话用语中“你是谁?”,用英语怎么说?
09-04-07 &
常常说,中英文不能直接翻译,而是找出一个相同意思的单词或是句子!你是谁?直接翻译当然是:Who are you? 但是在英语国家中,这句话有一个隐藏的意思是:“你以为你是谁?”所以,如果用相同意思的句子,应该说:Who's calling? 也就是Who is calling?“是谁打电话来”的意思!
请登录后再发表评论!
who is that?
请登录后再发表评论!
都喜欢看的H网站地址&&你懂的!高清哦&=====》&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&<&&&&&&&&各种类型都有&不要太上瘾!&手机也可以看滴!f尀sw刘46闊f寊
请登录后再发表评论!
Who are you
请登录后再发表评论!
可以说:who is speaking?
请登录后再发表评论!
电话用语中“你是谁?”,用英语说Who are you
请登录后再发表评论!
who is that?
请登录后再发表评论!
Who is that?也可以用who is speaking?
请登录后再发表评论!
who is speaking or who is that?你找谁应是:whose calling it is there?
请登录后再发表评论!请问下面这句话请用英语怎么说我是销售部的经理.刚刚您听到了有关我们产品与目标产品的介绍,现在您最关心的问题一定是如何将这种产品推向市场?
卖萌滚粗334
I am the manager in the Sales Department.As you just heard our introducation of our products and target products,the question that you are concerned the most right now is how to promote this product to the market right?天上~
为您推荐:
I am the Sales Manager. You just heard our introductions about our products and target products. So is your concern how to promote this product to the market?希望能够帮到楼主
I was the sales manager. Just you heard about our products and target product introduction, now you most about problems must be how will this product to the market?
扫描下载二维码请问怎么用英语表达的这句话?_百度知道
请问怎么用英语表达的这句话?
晾干以后再进行裁剪。裙子的长度确实从肩部开始测量,但是您需要考虑到真丝面料是会缩水的(建议先在水中浸泡10分钟,所以没有相关的配件进行搭配出售图片中的连衣裙款式只是给顾客作参考用的,您完全可以依照自己的想法进行修改。----------------------------------请问这句用英文得怎么说。)店里目前只出售面料
提问者采纳
Soak it in water for 10 minutes and dry it before tailoring it. The length of the dress starts with the shoulder but be sure you know s improve them as you think fit, and you may adjust &#47The dresses in the picture(s) are only for reference by our customers. We sell only the silk itself and provide no components that you need for your dress
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
although the length of it measured from the shoulder.tailor the dress after it gets dry. suggest soaking the dress in 10mins,the silk fabrics must be shrinked. you can totally alter the dress with your own thinkingthe design of this dress in the picture is the reference for
customers.only sell
materals without any clothing accessories
The imformation of the dress is for your reference,you can totally chage the style according to your what you like.The lenth is measured from shoulder , but you must consider that the silk would shrink in the water.(Suggestion:Please soak the dress in the water and cut it after drying)We only sell fabric at present,so there is no accesseries to sale with.
The dress style in the picture is as a reference, you can modify the style according to your thinking.The length of dress is actually measured starting from the shoulder, but you need to consider the shrinkage of silk fabrics( we suggest you soak it in water for 10 minutes, dry and tailor it afterwards).Currently shop only sale fabrics, no other attached fitting.
The picture dress styles only to customers for reference purposes, you can be modified in accordance with their own ideas. Skirt length is measured from the shoulder, but you need to take into account the silk fabrics is will shrink (suggest first soaked in water for 10 minutes, then cut. At present, only the sale of fabrics store), so there is no related accessories to match the sale.
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请问怎么用英语表达的这句话?_百度知道
请问怎么用英语表达的这句话?
我可以给您一个优惠的价格,每码 xx USD。并且免运费!使用国际快递为您送货。
提问者采纳
我可以给您一个优惠的价格,每码 xx USD。并且免运费!使用国际快递为您送货。可以翻译成:I can offer you a premium price at USD xx per 哗丁糕股蕹噶革拴宫茎yard, shipping charges inclusive and
delivered by international express services.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
我可以给您一个优惠的价格,每码 xx USD。并且免运费!使用国际快递为您送货。I can give you a favorable price per yard, XX USD.And free shipping! Use the internati哗丁糕股蕹噶革拴宫茎onal express delivery for you.
I can give you a favorable price, xx USD per yard. Besides,you do not need to speed transportation expenses ! We use International Express to delivery goods for you.
I can give you a favorable price, xx USD per yard. And free shipping! Use of international express delivery for you.
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 请问你找谁 英语 的文章

随机推荐