He'd better man 左溢drink l...

“It looks as if he were drunk.” “So it does._____.”A.He’d better give up drinkingB.He shouldn’t have drunk so muchC.Health is more important than drinkD.I wonder why he is always doing soHow to choose,translate and why?Thanks._百度作业帮
“It looks as if he were drunk.” “So it does._____.”A.He’d better give up drinkingB.He shouldn’t have drunk so muchC.Health is more important than drinkD.I wonder why he is always doing soHow to choose,translate and why?Thanks.
“It looks as if he were drunk.” “So it does._____.”A.He’d better give up drinkingB.He shouldn’t have drunk so muchC.Health is more important than drinkD.I wonder why he is always doing soHow to choose,translate and why?Thanks.
B看上去他喝醉了 是啊 他不应该喝这么多的A他应该戒酒 【没有说他有酒瘾啊】C健康比喝酒跟重要【没有说他喝酒影响健康了啊】D我不知道他为什么这么做 【完全跟上文无关】
看起来他好像喝醉了。是啊A 他最好戒酒B 他不应该喝这么多C 健康比喝酒更重要D 我想知道他为什么这么做
a.他本不该喝这么多的。谁会这道题:Tim had one of his l
Tim had one of his legs broken when he fell off a ladder and has been ____ ever since.
A.badly off
B.well off
C.worse off
D.better off
_百度作业帮
谁会这道题:Tim had one of his l
Tim had one of his legs broken when he fell off a ladder and has been ____ ever since.
A.badly off
B.well off
C.worse off
D.better off
Tim had one of his legs broken when he fell off a ladder and has been ____&ever since.&&&&&&
A.badly off&& B.well off&&&& C.worse off&& D.better off谁会这道题:Tim had one of his l
A.badly off
B.well off
C.worse off
D.better off
_百度作业帮
A.badly off
B.well off
C.worse off
D.better off
Tim had one of his legs broken when he fell off a ladder and has been ____&ever since.&&&&&&
A.badly off&& B.well off&&&& C.worse off&& D.better off2014 版英语新目标八下U1SectionB1a-1d&3a-3b&Selfcheck_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者
评价文档:
2014 版英语新目标八下U1SectionB1a-1d&3a-3b&Selfcheck
大小:2.06MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 better man 左溢 的文章

随机推荐