谁能帮我翻译一下这段英文啊?意思要最准确的在线翻译...

&&问题详情
这地板全湿了,你能帮我把它脱干吗? 用英文翻译一下,谢谢!
您的回答过短,请将答案描述得更清楚一些
回答被采纳后将获得系统奖励20
The floor is all wet. Could you please mop it dry for me?
手机动态登录
请输入用户名/邮箱/手机号码!
请输入密码!
Copyright &
Shang Hai Jing Rong Xin Xi Ke Ji You Xian Gong Si
上海旌荣信息科技有限公司 版权所有
客服电话: 400-850-8888 违法信息举报邮箱:谁能帮我翻译下这一段话,翻译成英文.不要用电脑在线翻译。语法要对,拜托了
谁能帮我翻译下这一段话,翻译成英文.不要用电脑在线翻译。语法要对,拜托了
玛蒂尔特是一位漂亮的女子,她的丈夫是一个普通的小职员。她虽然地位低下,却迷恋豪华的贵族生活,渴望参加上流社会的交际活动,为了出席一次盛大的晚会,她用丈夫积攒下的400法郎做了一件礼服,还从好友那里借来一串美丽的项链。在部长家的晚会上,玛蒂尔特以她超群的风姿出尽了风头,她的虚荣心由此得到了充分的满足,简直兴奋得忘乎所以了,可她竟然把借来的项链丢失了,在这种情况下,她只有隐瞒着好友,慢慢来赔偿。从此,夫妇俩度过了10 年节衣缩食的生活。在这艰难的积攒过程中,玛蒂尔特的手变得粗糙了,容颜也衰老了。后来,她偶然得知了她丢失的那条项链不过是一条价格低廉的人造钻石项链。而她赔偿的却是一挂真钻石项链。就这样玛蒂尔特白白辛苦了10 年。
Mathilde is a beautiful woman, her husband is an ordinary small staff. Although she has low status, but fascination with the aristocratic life of luxury, desire to participate in communicative activities of high society, in order to attend a grand evening, she used her savings to do under 400 francs a dress borrowed from a bunch of friends there beautiful necklace. In the Minister&s party, with her outstanding Mathilde grace of thunder made her vanity which had been fully satisfied, excited and forget it, and she borrowed the necklace was lost, Under such circumstances, only to hide her with friends, and slowly to compensate. Since then, the couple spent 10 years of life to live frugally. Savings in this difficult process, become rough Mathilde hand, the appearance of aging also. Later, she learned by chance that her lost necklace cheap but is a man-made diamond necklace. Compensation and she is really a diamond necklace hanging.Mathilde so hard in vain for 10 years.
玛蒂尔特 (Matilda?)is a beautiful woman, her husband is an ordinary worker. Although she is of low-class, but she is fascinated the aristocratic life of luxury and desires to participate in activities of the upper class. In order to attend a grand ball, she used her husband&s savings of 400 Francs to make a gown and borrowed a beautiful necklace from friends. At the Minister&s party, Matilda stole the spotlight with her outstanding looks, and her vanity was fully satisfied. She was so excited and got carried away. But she lost the necklace she borrowed, under this circumstance, she had to keep the truth from her friend. Since then, the couple spent 10 years of their lives living frugally to compensate. In this difficult process of saving money, Matilda&s hands become rough and aged. Later, she learned by chance that the lost necklace cheap and was only a man-made diamond necklace. But she compensated for it with a real diamond necklace. This way (This is how) Matilda lived in vain for ten years and worked hard for nothing.
相关知识略懂社热议
其他回答 (2)
这是高一书上的内容,你是学生么?
恩,可以帮帮忙吗??
哦,拜托你了
我也好似有些不会
想想办法啊
不好意思,你急着要么?
要是不急的话,我可以翻译!
恩,明天晚上之前可以吗??
恩,可以!
你自己也想一想,老是布置的作业吗?
Mathilde is a beautiful woman . Her husband is a clerk .Though she is very poor ,she deeply likes rich life .She looks forward to taking part in the activities .In order to attend a big party ,she took 4oo that her husband earned to make a dress and also borrowed a beautiful necklace from her friend .At minister ’s party , her beautiful looking made her very happy .She was excited that she lost the neck . At this situation , she dared not to tell her friend ,she had to buy a new one for her .From then on , this couple spent a hard life for ten years .During the time for making money ,her hands were not soft and her face looked very old . One day she knew that her lost neck was very cheap . However ,she gave her friend’s was a real diamond neck . So she lived a hard life for ten years .
课本上有啊~~
相关知识略懂社热议等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
Currently computerized accounting has been developing fast in almost all industr...
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'谁能帮我翻译一下这段英文?
谁能帮我翻译一下这段英文?
Say that do not ascend why,
I become very active.
If be in love with a person can do everything to deserve to do.
The breeze of the river bank at blow the hair float to move,
leading long your hand a kind of difficult to express touched. 
I want to take you return to my grandmotherhouse, 
lookinging at together the sunset has been arriving us all asleep
I think and then lead long like this your hand do not release, 
loving can forever pure have no woe.I want to take you ride the bicycle,
I want that see the baseball with you.Life resembling like this
I love you you love me.
Miss Chien simple single love~~
I think and then lead long like this your hand do not release,
loving can forever pure did not hurt.
You lean against my shoulder,
you at my chest who.
Life resembling like this