求几道英语题的解答!!!感激 英语!

求大侠帮我看看这几道英文作业题咋做了呢.十分感谢哈告诉我正确答案,谢谢你们题号:6
题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)
本题分数:4内容:For___of accidents, he drives slowly.A、dreadB、fearC、terrorD、alarm 学员答案:D正确性:错误 题号:7
本题分数:4内容:Tom ___ being criticized in class.A、feltB、gotC、resentedD、became
学员答案:B正确性:错误 题号:9
本题分数:4内容:He had reviewed his lessons___, and passed the exam at last.A、consequentlyB、continuouslyC、constantlyD、consistently 学员答案:A正确性:错误
本题分数:4内容:What ___ is the car when you are still a child?A、the goodB、the useC、the pointD、good 学员答案:A正确性:错误 题号:11
本题分数:4内容:The survey ___that the house was damp.A、exposedB、disclosedC、revealedD、signaled
学员答案:C正确性:错误 题号:13
本题分数:4内容:Stressful environments leads to unhealthy behaviours such as poor eating habit, which ___increase the risk of heart disease.A、in turnB、in returnC、by chanceD、by turns
学员答案:B正确性:错误 题号:17
本题分数:4内容:The managing director talk the ___for the accident, although it was not really his fault.A、guiltB、chargeC、blameD、accusation
学员答案:C正确性:错误 题号:22
本题分数:4内容:We ___ think seventy was a good age.A、are used toB、used toC、use toD、were used to 学员答案:D正确性:错误 题号:24
本题分数:4内容:Keep your___straight.A、fileB、rowC、lineD、string
学员答案:C正确性:错误
新爵利刃冝
For (B. fear) of accidents, he drives slowly. Tom (C. resented) being criticized in class. He had reviewed his lessons (B. continously), and passed the exam at last. What (D. good) is the car when you are still a child? The survey (B. disclosed) that the house was damp.Stressful environments leads to unhealthy behaviours such as poor eating habit, which (A. in turn) increase the risk of heart disease. The managing director talk the (A. guilt) for the accident, although it was not really his fault. We (B. used to) think seventy was a good age. Keep your (B. row) straight.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求出几道英语题目感激不尽v1.这儿几乎没有孩子们玩耍的地方.()()()()()the children()play.2.我们不应该熬夜太晚,因为那对我们的身体不好.We shouldn't ()()late at night,because it ()()()our bodies.3.我认为看这些无聊的电视节目完全是浪费时间.I think watching these boring TV programmes is completely ()()()().4.格林夫人想让我们在她外出期间帮她照顾她的宠物.Mrs.Green()me()()()her pets when she's away.
小三的时代100
1、【There】【is】【little】【place】【for】the children【to】play.2、We shouldn't 【stay】【up】late at night,because it 【is】【bad】【for】our bodies.3、I think watching these boring TV programmes is completely 【a】【waste】【of】【time】.4、Mrs.Green【wants】me【to】【look】【after】her pets when she's away.无疑后请采纳.书山有路勤为径,学海无涯苦作舟.-----------与君共勉-----------
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.there is no place for the children to play 2.We shouldn't (pernoctate)(too)late at night,because it (is)(bad)(for)()our bodies. 3.I think watching these boring TV programmes is c...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 感激 英语 的文章

随机推荐