my parents haved to u...

& “Recently the “China ...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
Recently the “China dream” has been the subject of a public topic. Although it is quite common for Chinese people to dream of an empowered or a prosperous(繁荣) China, most people also have their own dreams. Throughout China’s thousands of years of history, these “China dreams” have always existed. Do you have a “China dream”? I brought up this topic with several young Chinese students with higher U.S. educational backgrounds. Unsurprisingly, they all had their own heartfelt hopes and dreams for their native country. Fred Wang, an MBA candidate in the U.S. said, “I dream of equal chance for the young in China. Equality means all young people can compete fairly, based on the rule-of-law no matter whether they are rich or poor.”Yujie Zhao, another MBA candidate in California said, “I dream of a happy family with an affordable home. I dream of having the best education for my children so they will not lose at the starting line, and I dream of being able to take good care of my parents after they retire(退休).” She said, “It seems like all my dreams are about family, but it is so true for most Chinese young dreamers today.”Yiqiong Zhang, an MBA graduate from the US shared her dreams. “I have a dream which I have been holding for many years, that is after working hard for about 20 to 25 years, I can have enough money to build and manage a small bookstore or a flower shop. Besides working hard, I am able to enjoy life: to play the piano, to hike and to enjoy a two-month-long vacation every year. This may be a common dream among young Chinesestudents.”There is no doubt that all of these young students have their own “China dream”. They all love China, they all love chasing their dreams. Beautiful “China Dream” requires hard work. Everyone should work hard to make their dream come true. 1.Which is right about the three young Chinese students?A. They receive higher education in China.B. They have their own hopes and dreams for China.C. They receive education of all levels in America.D. They have their own hopes and dreams for America.2.What does the word “compete” in the second paragraph mean? A. 对待
D. 成功3.Yujie Zhao hopes that&.A. all young people can have equal opportunitiesB. she can have a happy family with a big house
C. her children can receive the best education in AmericaD. she can look after her parents well when they are old
4.Which one is NOT Yiqiong Zhang’s dream?A. Working hard for about 20 to 25 years.
B. Managing a small bookstore or a flower shop.C. Playing the piano and hiking in her free time. D. Having a two-month holiday every year.5.From the passage we can learn that &.A. “China Dream” is very difficult to come true. B. “China Dream” does need everyone’s hard work.
C. “China Dream” is a subject we need to study in China.
D. “China Dream” is only a dream about the development of our country.
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-江苏省南京市溧水区中考一模英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“Recently the “China dream” has been the subject of a public topic. Although it is quite common for Chines...”的分析与解答如下所示:
1.B2.C3.D4.A5.B这篇短文主要介绍了三位受过美国高等教育的中国学生的梦想。作者想告诉人们所有这些年轻的学生都有自己的“中国梦”。他们都喜欢中国,都喜欢追逐他们的梦想。美丽中国梦需要努力工作来实现,每个人都应该努力工作以实现自己的梦想1.描述及总结There is no doubt that all of these young students have their own “China dream”. They all love China, they all love chasing their dreams.,故选B。2.词义猜测题。根据第二段Equality means all young people can compete fairly, based on the rule-of-law no matter whether they are rich or poor.”平等意味着所有年轻人可以公平竞争,基于法治,无论是否富有或贫穷。”3.是非判断题。根据第三段I dream of being able to take good care of my parents after they retire(退休).描述,可知赵玉杰希望能给予父母很好的照顾。故选D4.归纳理解题。根据第四段描述张毅琼的梦想是建一个书店或花店,并能享受生活。努力工作20到25年是实现梦想的方法,故选A5.最后一段Beautiful “China Dream” requires hard work. Everyone should work hard to make their dream come true描述,可知美丽中国梦需要努力工作,每个人都应该努力工作以实现自己的梦想。故选B
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Recently the “China dream” has been the subject of a public topic. Although it is quite common for C...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“Recently the “China ...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“Recently the “China dream” has been the subject of a public topic. Although it is quite common for Chinese people to dream of an empowered or a prosperous(繁荣) China, most people also have their own dreams. Throughout China’s thousands of years of history, these “China dreams” have always existed. Do you have a “China dream”? I brought up this topic with several young Chinese students with higher U.S. educational backgrounds. Unsurprisingly, they all had their own heartfelt hopes and dreams for their native country. Fred Wang, an MBA candidate in the U.S. said, “I dream of equal chance for the young in China. Equality means all young people can compete fairly, based on the rule-of-law no matter whether they are rich or poor.”Yujie Zhao, another MBA candidate in California said, “I dream of a happy family with an affordable home. I dream of having the best education for my children so they will not lose at the starting line, and I dream of being able to take good care of my parents after they retire(退休).” She said, “It seems like all my dreams are about family, but it is so true for most Chinese young dreamers today.”Yiqiong Zhang, an MBA graduate from the US shared her dreams. “I have a dream which I have been holding for many years, that is after working hard for about 20 to 25 years, I can have enough money to build and manage a small bookstore or a flower shop. Besides working hard, I am able to enjoy life: to play the piano, to hike and to enjoy a two-month-long vacation every year. This may be a common dream among young Chinesestudents.”There is no doubt that all of these young students have their own “China dream”. They all love China, they all love chasing their dreams. Beautiful “China Dream” requires hard work. Everyone should work hard to make their dream come true. 1.Which is right about the three young Chinese students?A. They receive higher education in China.B. They have their own hopes and dreams for China.C. They receive education of all levels in America.D. They have their own hopes and dreams for America.2.What does the word “compete” in the second paragraph mean? A. 对待
D. 成功3.Yujie Zhao hopes that____.A. all young people can have equal opportunitiesB. she can have a happy family with a big house
C. her children can receive the best education in AmericaD. she can look after her parents well when they are old
4.Which one is NOT Yiqiong Zhang’s dream?A. Working hard for about 20 to 25 years.
B. Managing a small bookstore or a flower shop.C. Playing the piano and hiking in her free time. D. Having a two-month holiday every year.5.From the passage we can learn that____.A. “China Dream” is very difficult to come true. B. “China Dream” does need everyone’s hard work.
”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Recently the “China dream” has been the subject of a public topic. Although it is quite common for Chinese people to dream of an empowered or a prosperous(繁荣) China, most people also have their own dreams. Throughout China’s thousands of years of history, these “China dreams” have always existed. Do you have a “China dream”? I brought up this topic with several young Chinese students with higher U.S. educational backgrounds. Unsurprisingly, they all had their own heartfelt hopes and dreams for their native country. Fred Wang, an MBA candidate in the U.S. said, “I dream of equal chance for the young in China. Equality means all young people can compete fairly, based on the rule-of-law no matter whether they are rich or poor.”Yujie Zhao, another MBA candidate in California said, “I dream of a happy family with an affordable home. I dream of having the best education for my children so they will not lose at the starting line, and I dream of being able to take good care of my parents after they retire(退休).” She said, “It seems like all my dreams are about family, but it is so true for most Chinese young dreamers today.”Yiqiong Zhang, an MBA graduate from the US shared her dreams. “I have a dream which I have been holding for many years, that is after working hard for about 20 to 25 years, I can have enough money to build and manage a small bookstore or a flower shop. Besides working hard, I am able to enjoy life: to play the piano, to hike and to enjoy a two-month-long vacation every year. This may be a common dream among young Chinesestudents.”There is no doubt that all of these young students have their own “China dream”. They all love China, they all love chasing their dreams. Beautiful “China Dream” requires hard work. Everyone should work hard to make their dream come true. 1.Which is right about the three young Chinese students?A. They receive higher education in China.B. They have their own hopes and dreams for China.C. They receive education of all levels in America.D. They have their own hopes and dreams for America.2.What does the word “compete” in the second paragraph mean? A. 对待
D. 成功3.Yujie Zhao hopes that____.A. all young people can have equal opportunitiesB. she can have a happy family with a big house
B. Managing a small bookstore or a flower shop.C. Playing the piano and hiking in her free time. D. Having a two-month holiday every year.5.From the passage we can learn that____.A. “China Dream” is very difficult to come true. B. “China Dream” does need everyone’s hard work.
”相似的习题。高职考英语模拟卷_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
高职考英语模拟卷
||文档简介
总评分4.3|
浏览量3920
&&这​是​一​份​高​职​考​的​模​拟​卷
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢I have to cancel my U/S - BabyCenter
Please click
if you are not redirected within a few seconds.
This site requires Javascript enabled on the web browser.
advertisement
advertisement
I have to cancel my U/S
SeussABC123
Posted 01/04/2016
I was so excited! I've been waiting 3 weeks and have never had an early u/s before. I've had a stupid stomach bug for 4 days. My sister got it too, so I had to leave her 2 hours away at my parents house (she lives with us), so no babysitter, and my hubby can't take off work. I am majorly bummed. ? and even if he does it's because he has the nasty bug too. Such a depressing thing. I know it's silly. I was just soooo looking forward to it.
<div class="reaction_count_value reaction_count_position1" id="reaction_hug_total_
Posted 01/05/2016
It is hard to wait! I had mine done around 11 weeks and I am glad I waited because he or she actually looked like a tiny baby! Anything earlier would have been a been a bean looking thing. I hope you get to feeling better!
Posted 01/05/2016
Tomorrow is my first appt!!! I certainly can't wait!!! My very first appt with this baby!!! Woohooo.
U/s probably won't happen. We will find out gender at birth.
Sorry you had to cancel yours...
Posted 01/05/2016
4 days of the stomach bug?! Oh girl... I hope you're keeping hydrated. I think I'd be begging someone to shoot me.
J+T(2009) Z(4/20/10) ^^MC(12/16/12)^^ A(10/16/13) New Little Firecracker due July 23, 2016
SeussABC123 &middot
Posted 01/05/2016
Thanks guys. 14 weeks today. Still haven't heard the heartbeat even. ?
Posted 01/05/2016
How many kids would be going with you? I have a 1 and 2 year old I have to take to mine. I put 1 year old in stroller and 2 year old sits on bench in the room. I give them snacks.
SeussABC123 &middot
Posted 01/05/2016
4 days of the stomach bug?! Oh girl... I hope you&#39;re keeping hydrated. I...
Luckily no puking. And it's mostly just cleared out my constipation from being pregnant, haha. It's just stomach bug nausea is way worse than pregnant nausea. Boo! ? And I def could use more water.
SeussABC123 &middot
Posted 01/05/2016
How many kids would be going with you? I have a 1 and 2 year old I have to...
They have a strict no child policy or else I would just take them.
Posted 01/05/2016
Oh, well that sucks. Fuckers!
SeussABC123 &middot
Posted 01/05/2016
Guys! It worked out! I was so depressed this morning when I called to reschedule and just agreed to the earliest date without looking at a calendar. When I put it in my phone I realized it is a day off for dh! He can come now!!!! What a blessing. Plus I'll be 16 weeks, so it is even more likely that they can tell the gender.
Posted 01/05/2016
Guys! It worked out! I was so depressed this morning when I called to...
Yay! That's pretty cool.
advertisement
Learn more
Look how far your child has come.
Review your child's growth milestones.
Read about .
Your growing child
Babies simply love to be touched. In fact, they thrive on it - touch is a critical part of growth and development. All that skin-to-skin contact not only helps you and your baby bond, but it's comforting when she's upset and soothing when she's irritable.
Your baby is starting to draw conclusions about the world around him. He's looking at everything with curiosity, even his own reflection.
When placed on her stomach, your baby will probably lift her head and shoulders high, using her arms for support. This mini push-up helps strengthen her muscles and gives her a better view of what's going on.
Between this time and 6 months of age, he'll develop the ability to make some of these sounds, which means you may hear the words you've been dreaming about, namely "mama" and "dada."
Learn more
What's next for your growing child?
Get a glimpse of what's to come.
Read about .
Related Posts
By phalesha
So I'm supposed to be interning at my local doctors office and I need to get 180 hours done before July 17....
By aintnomountainhigh
My dh family likes to do get togethers, they live an hour away. So many times we've been late with just one...
By AshBabyNumberOne
It's so hard to know a justified crying moment vs. These wild hormones these days!!! Am I over reacting!?...
Related Groups
Please sign in
Email address:
This field is required.
This field is required.
Keep me logged in.
Badge nomination
The nominee
Please choose a badge
Tell us why
Why are you nominating this member for a badge? Please explain briefly or provide a link to support your nomination.
Please tell us why
Your nomination has been submitted.
Please be patient. It can take a week to work through the nominations and assign badges.
BabyCenter Shortcuts
BabyCenter Mobile
Our U.S. Sites
Our International SitesLast month, we made a survey among 300
students at our school. The questions we asked were, “ Who would you talk
with when in trouble? And “why?” Here are some answers from them.. D3 N& P8 J8 O I would talk with my parents when in
trouble. They are older than me and have more experience of life. They always
listen to me carefully and give me helpful ideas .I trust them.
U. Y4 B6 C$ U4 H1 K) N Life is full of small troubles. But I’m
never afraid of them. I would talk them with my friends when in trouble
because we understand each other and they always give me good suggestions. I
won’t feel worried.
Chen Lei% R. C$ ?( P" ?4 O/ P7 h
I am a quiet girl. I like to keep my
secrets. I think nobody can really understand me except myself. So I never
tell others when I’m in trouble.
Li Y h' J8 Q' @: L) W4 ?- f 【小题1】Zhang Hao likes to talk with his ____________ when in trouble.A.parents# D& A, M! Q. T0 G! B. ^# ?" N B.classmates1 U- `9 D, P" @2 E* O C.friends+ O2 E( X* D% J! c D.brothers! e5 V5 L3 I7 O0 j! V% I0 V, ` 【小题2】From Li Yan’s answer we know she is ___________.A.brave2 Y2 G$ \% e: h: S B.active/ j- F% h1 X1 X C.funny. K- W+ e* T: h' T D.quiet- c& T3 G" _6 Y 【小题3】Chen Lei thinks life is full of __________.A.happiness! H9 D# Z% g6 f1 b B.small troubles" j8 j9 Q. R4 \3 [ C.friends' g2 A& e2 j3 h2 ]% j! \0 `( h D.funny experience! _' ^7 H. P" F8 `
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:Last month, we made a survey among 300
with when in trouble? And “why?” Here are some answers from them.. D3 N& P8 J8 O I would talk with my parents when in
won’t feel worried.
Li Y h' J8 Q' @: L) W4 ?- f 【小题1】Zhang Hao likes to talk with his ____________ when in trouble.A.parents# D& A, M! Q. T0 G! B. ^# ?" N B.classmates1 U- `9 D, P" @2 E* O C.friends+ O2 E( X* D% J! c D.brothers! e5 V5 L3 I7 O0 j! V% I0 V, ` 【小题2】From Li Yan’s answer we know she is ___________.A.brave2 Y2 G$ \% e: h: S B.active/ j- F% h1 X1 X C.funny. K- W+ e* T: h' T D.quiet- c& T3 G" _6 Y 【小题3】Chen Lei thinks life is full of __________.A.happiness! H9 D# Z% g6 f1 b B.small troubles" j8 j9 Q. R4 \3 [ C.friends' g2 A& e2 j3 h2 ]% j! \0 `( h D.funny experience! _' ^7 H. P" F8 ` Last month, we made a survey among 300
won’t feel worried.
Li Yan; h' J8 Q' @: L) W4 ?- f 【小题1】Zhang Hao likes to talk with his ____________ when in trouble.A.parents# D& A, M! Q. T0 G! B. ^# ?" N B.classmates1 U- `9 D, P" @2 E* O C.friends+ O2 E( X* D% J! c D.brothers! e5 V5 L3 I7 O0 j! V% I0 V, ` 【小题2】From Li Yan’s answer we know she is ___________.A.brave2 Y2 G$ \% e: h: S B.active/ j- F% h1 X1 X C.funny. K- W+ e* T: h' T D.quiet- c& T3 G" _6 Y 【小题3】Chen Lei thinks life is full of __________.A.happiness! H9 D# Z% g6 f1 b B.small troubles" j8 j9 Q. R4 \3 [ C.friends' g2 A& e2 j3 h2 ]% j! \0 `( h D.funny experience! _' ^7 H. P" F8 ` 科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】A【小题2】D【小题3】B解析【小题1】细节理解题,根据文中第一个文本框的语句“I would talk with my parents when in trouble.”理解可知。【小题2】细节理解题,根据文中第三个文本框的语句“I am a quiet girl. I like to keep my secrets.”理解可知。【小题3】细节理解题,根据文中第二个文本框的语句“Life is full of small troubles.”理解可知。知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 my parents have 的文章

随机推荐