请帮忙翻译一下下面这段英文整段翻译

请帮我用英文翻译一段话,谢谢,具体内容是如下.具体内容是这样的:请你以后不要讨论与我有关的任何事情,也不要提起我,你就当作不知道我,不认识我,从来没有遇到过我这样一个人,我不想给你带来麻烦,这是我的原因,而你呢,如果还想和我做朋友的话,请你好好想清楚你自身存在的问题,不要怪别人,其实这一切都是你自身问题造成的,好好想想吧!如果你真的能改变,大家都还会是你的朋友,在这儿跟你说一句谢谢你,对不起!
小M汗瑟XM481
Plesens,you later don't discuss and me anything about it,don't talk about me,as if you don't know that I,don't know me,never met such a person,I don't want to get you into trouble,this is my reasons,but what about you,if want to make friends with me,if you think that you own problems,don't blame others,in fact,all of this is your own problems cause,think about it!If you really can change,everyone will be your friend,here with you a thank you,sorry!赞同0| 评论
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
You later don't discuss and me anything about it, don't talk about me, as if you don't know that I, don't know me, never met such a person, I don't want to get you into trouble, this is my reasons, bu...
Since you do discuss with me about anything, do not mention me, you will be deemed not to know that I do not know me, never met such a person, I do not want to give you trouble, this is myreasons, you...
please don't talk about anything about me, just treat me as a stranger who you have never met before,because i don't want to bring any trouble to you,if you want to be friends with me,<...
Please don't talk about stuffs or mention about me any more since now.This is my thought and I don't want to take any trouble for u,so you could pretend that you haven't met or known a person like me....
扫描下载二维码请各位帮忙翻译一下这句话,英译中:  non binding indicative offer for the acquisition of shares    谢谢啦!!
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张
  意思:针对股票收购事项中[我们]所提供的一些仅供参考的信息    non-binding 无约束力的,不具效力的  indicative offer 信息提供  acquisition of shares 股票收购    大概是这个意思,请只作参考。
  作者:古道吹箫客 回复日期: 19:32:13  回复
      意思:针对股票收购事项中[我们]所提供的一些仅供参考的信息  ======    胡说八道~
  “非约束性股票收购意向”    想买你股票,但只是随便问问这条件行不,意向而已,不是正式要约
  作者:DaredevilTT 回复日期: 00:11:26   回复     “非约束性股票收购意向”        想买你股票,但只是随便问问这条件行不,意向而已,不是正式要约  =========      解释完全错误
  纠正一下上面的话,解释中部分词汇还是正确的
  就是说,有意向收购你的股票,会给你一个indicative offer,上面标明希望以多少价钱购买,以何种形式出资,等等,如果你愿意出售,就接受offer,否则就可以回绝。其实也不能说是随便问问,主要是大量收购某公司股权,以得到该公司部分或全部控制权。
  受教了,学习ing...
  部分正确,受宠若惊。请赐一个完全正确的版本,用标准金融术语。
  non-binding 不具有约束性的,不具约束力  indicative offer参考价格  acquisition of shares买进股份(股票),股份收购      non binding indicative offer for the acquisition of shares  买进股份(股票)的非契约参考出价      
  indicative offer参考价格,指示性要约      non binding indicative offer for the acquisition of shares  收购的股份为不具有约束力的指示性要约  
  鑫森淼火炎焱:  有意思。继续锤炼,等你下个版本。用标准的金融法律术语。
  股票收购的指示性非约束收购要约?
  受曹先生启发,这样好不:意向性非约束购股要约  看见indicative就本能反应般译为“指示性”,在此不妥,买卖谈判,没有谁指示谁的。   
  indicative的意思就是在offer上 indicate 希望以多少价钱购买,以何种形式出资,等等
  俺不是先生。。。    指示性要约是个术语,自己修改不太好吧。
  定是美女了,抱歉!indicative offer最初引入中文时译为“指示性”要约,实在是悲剧。拙劣的定译要不要改,各有各的看法了。
  .cn/s/blog_7cqj9v.html一起学英语。
  感动。。谢谢大家了!
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规请帮忙翻译一下这段英文_百度知道
请帮忙翻译一下这段英文
. She apologizes for the short notice but she needs your help movinS You remember (insert conflicting event)!&quot.. Seems like the moving company stiffed her and she didn’t know who else to callYou get a call from Lre always happy to hear her voice.Seems like you have a dilemma here buddy. Just as you prepare to say &quot, you&#39
提问者采纳
接到来自劳伦的通话,你总很高兴听见她的声音。她说很抱歉临时通知但她很需要你帮忙她搬新家。就当你准备说“没问题!” 你忽然想起(此处放进与之相逆的事件)……看来你有个纠结了朋友。看来似乎那搬运公司搪塞了她,她也不晓得找谁致电求救
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
。望采纳。好像搬家公司欺骗了她。就如你折半说“当然”,而且她不知道给谁打电话..
就比如你有困境的时候会有好友帮你,你听到她的声音总是很高兴...! 你记得(插入冲突事件)你接到劳伦的电话,但她需要你帮助她搬进新的地方,谢谢。她为这条简短的通知而抱歉
英文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请懂英语的朋友帮我翻译一下下面这段英文.谢谢!i am Kathleen i am very good girl i will like to be your friend my mail address is
i will send my photos to you contact me by email
我叫凯瑟琳,我是一个好女孩子,我想成为你的朋友,我会把我的照片发送给你的请通过邮件联系我
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
我是凯瑟琳,我是个好女孩,我希望成为你的朋友,我的邮箱,我会给你发照片,和我发邮件保持联系
我是凯瑟琳我很好的女孩,我想成为你的朋友是我的邮件地址我会给你发照片通过电子邮件联系我
我是凯瑟琳。我是一个很不错的女孩,想跟你交个朋友。我的邮箱地址是。我会发我的照片给你。联系我啊!
我是凯瑟琳,我是个挺不错的女孩。我很希望成为你的朋友~我的邮箱是,我将会发我的照片给你~你可以用邮箱联系我哦~
我叫凯瑟琳,我是个很好的女孩,我想成为你的朋友,我的电子邮件地址是,我会给你发照片,通过电子邮件联系我。
扫描下载二维码请帮我翻译一下 下面这段英文。谢谢。_百度知道
请帮我翻译一下 下面这段英文。谢谢。
-&gt.We also offer you competitive rates as well as the quality services. We are financially strong, in order to provide the best experience to our cu transshipment Door to Door Service CFS distribution Logistics Management (including of bonded truck delivery) Chartering services &#47.esa-ship. Our team will ensure that any problems are taken care of in a logical manner and according to customer&#39;overseas associates&#47.com), Changsha & Xiamen, " target="_blank">www:-NVOCC & Class-A Licence Holder. A Six (6) affiliated offices in Dalian, having its head office in Hong Kong, GFax server systems The management & team members are truly shipping professionals who are well conversant about shipping, efficient in communications for the past 15or reportsEmail server systems Facsimile&#47; Self-owned warehouse & transportation We are familiar in handling, Ningbo: Standard or customized EDI file exchanges Customized shipment alerts and&#47; Heavy equipment project Customs Clearance & Insurance Broker Cross-Border Trucking (HK &lt: Up-to-date Schedule information Rates information Online Booking Online Customer Support Advanced Logistic Software Systems.V, Shenzhen & ShantouDear Partners.C:International Air & Sea serviceFCL & LCL consolidation shipment Multimodal transportation Triangle trading & all diverse &#47, freight forwarding and multi modal transport logistics business and dedicated in providing quality service to the customers&#47, Pioneer Freight Forwarder & N,We are searching for a strong & reliable partner who can help us to promote and develop business at your area or into China.C operator in Hong Kong & Cs requirement, Chengdu, which enabling you to compete with other.O.esa-ship.We provide in all aspects of Shipping, we are able to provide our partners, F Seven (7) self-owned branch offices in the major ports, International Sea & Air Freight Forwarding, shipping lines and a strong and well established network covers all over the Greater China , some of its features include:// China) We have also invested heavily in the latest IT capabilities and communication technologies: Website (www.c,以便提供最佳的经验给我们的客户和合作伙伴,并可根据客户的要求,天津;重型装备项目报关及保险经纪跨境货运(香港&lt,深圳和汕头。我们还为您提供有竞争力的价格以及优质的服务:最新的进度信息率的信息网上预订在线客户支持先进的物流软件系统,长沙和厦门;或报告电子邮件服务器系统传真传真服务器系统管理团队成员是真正的航运专业谁是精通航运;六(6)下属办事处,我们正在寻找一个强大的和可靠的合作伙伴谁可以帮助我们促进和发展业务在您的地区或在中国。我们有经济能力,有效的沟通在过去的15年,我们能够为我们的合作伙伴:标准或定制的电子文件交换定制发运的警报和&#47:—无船承运人与甲级牌照持有人,物流管理(包括保税卡车)和整箱和拼箱服务由专业人士谁有长期工作经验与知名航空公司。我们提供各方面的航运。我们的团队将确保任何问题被照顾的一个合乎逻辑的方式,国际海;海外伙伴&#47亲爱的伙伴,福州:网站(<a href="http:上海、空货运代理;七(7)自有分支机构在主要港口。因为我们明白;合作伙伴;自有仓库运输我们所熟悉的处理:国际空运海运服务整箱和拼箱装运多式联运三角贸易的所有不同的转运门到门服务纤维分布物流管理(包括保税卡车交货)租船服务&#47,使您的竞争与其他;- &gt,致力于提供优质的服务给客户&#47,其头部港办事处
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
爱的伙伴、高效通信在过去的15年.O。    ESA物流(香港)有限公司是一家以香港为基地的公司创建于1995年。    我们的财政状况强.C在香港和中国,有其总公司在香港,国际海上运输。    我们为他们提供的所有方面,是领先的货运经营者和N、可靠的合作伙伴能帮助我们促进和开发商在你的区域或进入中国.C.V,    我们正在寻找一个强大的
英文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 段太尉翻译 的文章

随机推荐