初二单词英语,,根据首字母提示写单词补全短...

举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
试题“根据短文内容及首字母提示,&补全空格内单词,请写出...”,相似的试题还有:
根据短文内容及首字母提示, 补全空格内单词,请写出完整单词。Amanda is an American filmmaker and actress. She came to China three years ago to study Performance at Beijing Film Academy. Last month, she m&
【小题1】&to Japan to study Economics at the University of Tokyo. On June 10th, she r&&【小题2】&&to the USA. She chatted with her parents about the cultural d&&【小题3】&&&between the two countries.“The people in b&【小题4】&&countries are very friendly to f&&【小题5】. But they have different cultures. For example, when I spoke Chinese in China, the people there always showed s&【小题6】 on their faces. But when I came to Japan, I found it was o&&【小题7】&&. Most local people there hoped I could talk with them in Japanese, t&&【小题8】&&I was not good at it,” she said.Amanda thought this might have something to d&【小题9】&with the fact that the western group in Japan is o&【小题10】&&than the one in China. They have stayed in Japan for a long time. And most of them speak Japanese well. But Westerners in China are still quite a new group. They’re usually treated as guests and tourists.
短文填空 根据短文内容及首字母提示, 补全空格内单词,请写出完整单词。Amanda is an American filmmaker and actress. She came
to China three years ago to study Performance at Beijing Film Academy. Last
month, shem 1.to Japan to study Economics at the University of Tokyo.
On June 10th, Sher 2.to the USA. She chatted with her parents about the
culturald 3.()between the two countries.“The people inb 4.countries are very
friendly tof
5.. But they have different cultures. For
example, when I spoke Chinese in China, the people there always showeds
6.on their faces. But when I came to Japan, I found it waso
7.. Most local people there hoped I could talk with them in
Japanese,t 8.I was not good at it,” she said.Amanda thought this might have something tod 9.with
the fact that the western group in Japan iso 10.than the one in
China. They have stayed in Japan for a long time. And most of them speak
Japanese well. But Westerners in China are still quite a new group. They’re
usually treated as guests and tourists.
1根据短文内容及首字母提示, 补全空格内单词,请写出完整单词。Amanda is an American filmmaker and actress.
She came to China three years ago to study Performance at Beijing Film Academy.
Last month, she m()1.() to Japan to study Economics at
the University of Tokyo. On June 10th, she r()2.() to
the USA. She chatted with her parents about the cultural d()3.() between the two countries.“The people in b()4.() countries
are very friendly to f()5.(). But they have different
cultures. For example, when I spoke Chinese in China, the people there always
showed s()6. on their faces. But when I came to Japan, I found it
was o()7.(). Most local people there hoped
I could talk with them in Japanese, t()8.() I
was not good at it,” she said.Amanda thought this might have something to d()9.() with the fact that the western group in Japan is o()10.() than the one in China. They have stayed in Japan for
a long time. And most of them speak Japanese well. But Westerners in China are
still quite a new group. They’re usually treated as guests and tourists.根据短文内容及首字母提示, 补全空格内单词,请写出完整单词。Amanda is an American filmmaker and actress. She came to China three years ago to study Performance at Beijing Film Academy. Last month, she m
to Japan to study Economics at the University of Tokyo. On June 10th, she r
to the USA. She chatted with her parents about the cultural d
between the two countries.“The people in b
countries are very friendly to f
55 . But they have different cultures. For example, when I spoke Chinese in China, the people there always showed s
56 on their faces. But when I came to Japan, I found it was o
. Most local people there hoped I could talk with them in Japanese, t
I was not good at it,” she said.Amanda thought this might have something to d
with the fact that the western group in Japan is o
than the one in China. They have stayed in Japan for a long time. And most of them speak Japanese well. But Westerners in China are still quite a new group. They’re usually treated as guests and tourists. - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&分类:根据短文内容及首字母提示, 补全空格内单词,请写出完整单词。Amanda is an American filmmaker and actress. She came to China three years ago to study Performance at Beijing Film Academy. Last month, she m
55 . But they have different cultures. For example, when I spoke Chinese in China, the people there always showed s
than the one in China. They have stayed in Japan for a long time. And most of them speak Japanese well. But Westerners in China are still quite a new group. They’re usually treated as guests and tourists.根据短文内容及首字母提示, 补全空格内单词,请写出完整单词。Amanda is an American filmmaker and actress. She came to China three years ago to study Performance at Beijing Film Academy. Last month, she m
than the one in China. They have stayed in Japan for a long time. And most of them speak Japanese well. But Westerners in China are still quite a new group. They’re usually treated as guests and tourists.科目:难易度:最佳答案小题1:moved小题2:returned小题3:differences小题4:both小题5:foreigners小题6:surprise小题7:opposite小题8:though小题9:do小题10:older解析
基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心题号:4141524题型:单词拼写难度:一般引用次数:5更新时间:16/06/03
根据句意和首字母提示,补全各小题单词,每空限填一词。【小题1】——How can we go to Beijing from Dalian?——We can go there by t________ or by plane.【小题2】——What time do classes b________ in the morning?——At 7:50.【小题3】——What do A________ students usually do in their free time?——Many things. They often play soccer, go swimming and so on.【小题4】Bill is on duty(值日)today, so he gets up e________.【小题5】Bill doesn’t like math. He thinks it’s too d______.
【知识点】
相关试题推荐
根据汉语写出空缺处单词的正确形式,每空一词。【小题1】We can see three _____________(钢琴) in the room.【小题2】Miss Brown is our teacher. She___________(教)us math.【小题3】She knows ice-cream is not good for her, but it really __________ (品尝)good.【小题4】Study harder, and your dream can come t__________.【小题5】It’s very ____________(重要的) to eat a lot of vegetables and fruit for us.
动词填空:(共10空,每空1分,满分10分)【小题1】How nice the coffee ___________! (smell)【小题2】Usually my father ___________ (drive) us there ________ (do) the shopping.【小题3】We all look forward to __________ (meet) you in Beijing soon.【小题4】If he ________ (not be) sure about the time to leave, he will ask the teacher.【小题5】There _________ (be) two basketball matches in two days, aren’t there?【小题6】I hope you ________ (come) and visit my new home tomorrow.【小题7】Tell him ________ (not be) late for school again.【小题8】 Look! He __________ (chat) online with his friend.【小题9】Shall we invite them __________ (have) dinner with us?
补全对话:根据对话内容,在空白处填写适当的话语(话语可能是一个句子,也可能是一个短语或一个词),使对话完整、正确。(5分)A: Hello,my name is Emma. I’m new here.B: Hi, I’m Kevin. 【小题1】__________________?A: Sure: I want to know something about our school rules.B: Oh, there are【小题2】____________ rules in our school.A: What are the rules?B: First, we can’t arrive【小题3】__________and second,we can’t eat or drink in the classroom.A: 【小题4】_____________can we eat or drink?B: At home or in the dining hall. And we can’t run in the hallways or classroom.A: I know. Do we have to wear uniforms?B: No,we don’t. But our clothes must be clean and tidy.A: 【小题5】_______________.B: You are welcome.
暂时无评论
Miss Black goes ______ every day. She often ______ in the gym near her home.A. swimsB. swimming C. swims
热门知识点根据首字母提示写单词补全短文!Many people like to eat sweets and ice-cream b________ than meat and rice.If we eat them a________ a meal,they are not bad for us.But if we eat them b_________ a meal,they may take away our appetite(食欲).It is i__________ for us to eat our meal regularly(有规律地) each day.When we f______ worried or excited,we may not want to eat.When a man is worrying about something,it is d___________ for him to eat anything because he has n________ appetite.Many years a_____,some judges in England often g________ a man some dry bread to judge whether he was telling the truth.If the man could not swallow the bread,they t_________ he was telling lies.
better after before important feel difficult no ago gave thought
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
but/at/before/important/feeldifficult/no/ago/gave/thought
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 初二单词 的文章

随机推荐