8、I Stay I...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁CHARTS & TRENDS
There was an error trying to load your rating for this title.
Some parts of this page won't work property. Please reload or try later.
I'm Watching This!
Error Please try again!
Added to Your Check-Ins.
I Love You, I Love You Not&()
Prep school student Daisy and her European-born grandmother Nana share the sad stories of their lives: Daisy tells Nana of her romance with young Ethan and problems in school because she's ...
Dive in and get planning for the season: Superheroes, anti-heroes, sci-fi sequels, and more await you in our Summer Movie Guide.
User Lists
Related lists from IMDb users
a list of 45 titles
created 20&Nov&2011
a list of 25 titles
created 30&Jan&2012
a list of 23 titles
created 08&Mar&2013
a list of 23 titles
created 22&Sep&2013
a list of 25 titles
created 02&Feb&2014
Connect with IMDb
Share this Rating
I Love You, I Love You Not
Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Use the HTML below.
You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin.
User Polls
Music From Another Room is a romantic comedy that follows the exploits of Danny, a young man who grew up believing he was destined to marry the girl he helped deliver as a five year old boy...
Charlie Peters
Jennifer Tilly,
Gretchen Mol
Vampire in London is searching for the ideal woman to redeem him.
Po-Chih Leong
Elina L?wensohn,
Timothy Spall
Henry James' classic tale of terror The Turn of the Screw receives yet another screen adaptation in this thriller shot in Spain. A young woman (Sadie Frost) is hired to serve as a governess...
Antoni Aloy
Sadie Frost,
Jack Taylor,
Tom Keller
The film opens with the cast gathering after the funeral of Jude to see a film he had been working on for two years. It turns out that the film is secret videos of all those gathered ...
Directors:
Dominic Anciano,
Ray Burdis
Ray Winstone,
Sadie Frost
A troubled young woman is sent to live with her grandmother for the summer, while hiding a secret that could potentially tear her family apart.
Garry Marshall
Jane Fonda,
Lindsay Lohan,
Felicity Huffman
In November 1958, the American teenager Katey Miller moves with her parents and her younger sister to Havana. Her father is an executive of Ford expatriated to Cuba, and Katey is an ...
Guy Ferland
Diego Luna,
Romola Garai,
Three teenage girls come of age while working at a pizza parlor in the Connecticut town of Mystic.
Donald Petrie
Annabeth Gish,
Julia Roberts,
Lili Taylor
David Lewis is affected by the death of his wife Gillian, who fell from the mast pole of their boat on a sailing trip two years ago. David deals with his grief by continuing his romance ...
Michael Pressman
Peter Gallagher,
Michelle Pfeiffer,
Claire Danes
A young woman who is in love with a married doctor becomes dangerous when her attempts to persuade him to leave his wife are unsuccessful. However, when things are seen from his point of view, the real situation becomes clear.
Laetitia Colombani
Audrey Tautou,
Samuel Le Bihan,
Isabelle Carré
A north London postman who gets involved with a gang of criminals
Directors:
Dominic Anciano,
Ray Burdis
Sadie Frost,
Jonny Lee Miller,
Two women troubled with guy-problems swap homes in each other's countries, where they each meet a local guy and fall in love.
Nancy Meyers
Kate Winslet,
Cameron Diaz,
A documentary about British soldiers executed for desertion or cowardice during the First World War.
Mike Martin
Cast overview, first billed only:
Young Nana
SS Officer
(as Carrie Slaza)
School Principal
Mr. Douglas
Prep school student Daisy and her European-born grandmother Nana share the sad stories of their lives: Daisy tells Nana of her romance with young Ethan and problems in school because she's J and Nana tells of her young years under Nazis when she was sent to ghetto and then to concentration camp.
Written by
Plot Keywords:
Motion Picture Rating
Rated PG-13 for brief strong language and teen drinking
Parents Guide:
Official Sites:
Release Date: 28 August 1996 (France)
Also Known As: Me quiere, no me quiere
Filming Locations:
Production Co:
Show detailed
Sound Mix:
Did You Know?
' movie debut.
Connections
Featured in &(2014)
Soundtracks
Head First
Performed by Uncle Joe's Big Ol' Driver
Frequently Asked Questions
User Reviews
But what I really want to do is direct...
Eighteen years later and it's still being shown? What an embarrassment for all. Did anyone read the script before agreeing to do this? This movie is jaw-droppingly bad and cringe-inducing. The story is insipid and that's being generous. The terrors of the Holocaust in this film could have been substituted for a disappointing shopping trip to Barney's. The characters are all extremely attractive but shallow and undeveloped, the settings and art direction are as beautiful and unrealistic as a Ralph Lauren magazine spread. That's the problem with the entire movie--everything is pretty, clean and sterile. The acting is direction-less, a waste of a fine cast. The only reason I could think of why this 90 minutes of wasted time came to light is the back story of a casting director calling in favors from agents and the studio because what he really wanted to do was direct.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.&
Was this review helpful to you?
Message Boards
Recent Posts
on the IMDb message boards &
Contribute to This Page
Create a character page for:
Young Nana
SS Officer
School Principal
Mr. Douglas
-----------
Find showtimes, watch trailers, browse photos, track your Watchlist and rate your favorite movies and TV shows on your phone or tablet!
Follow IMDb on
Copyright &I Love You Quotes - BrainyQuote
Please enable Javascript
This site requires Javascript be enabled to provide you the best experience. Some features may not be available with
Javascript disabled!
I Love You Quotes
Popular Topics
Popular Authors