求翻译,要求地道的英语 翻译。如果附上解释,不胜感...

求100%正确的英文翻译,收银员需熟悉的句子,字典翻译出来都不通顺,厉害的人,帮忙翻译下面句子,不胜感_百度知道
求100%正确的英文翻译,收银员需熟悉的句子,字典翻译出来都不通顺,厉害的人,帮忙翻译下面句子,不胜感
1,请出示您的会员卡。2,请问是否需要购买塑料袋。3,请问付现金还是刷卡。4,请在这里签上你的名字。5,一共是398.5元。6,收您400元。7,找您1.5元。8,请拿好您珐偿粹锻诔蹬达拳惮哗的购物小票。9,欢迎下次光临。
提问者采纳
我在美国,每天都听到这些句子,刚好帮你了,呵呵1. Do you have XXX card? (xxx 是你所在超市的名字)
Please show your XXX (member) card.2. Do you need (to buy) a plastic bag?3. Cash or credit?4. Please sign here. 或者 May I get your signature here? 或者 Could you please sign here?5. Three (hundred and) night-eight and fifty cents is your
total today.6. four hundred received7. one and fifty cents is your change.8珐偿粹锻诔蹬达拳惮哗. Here is your receipt.9. 这个一般这边不说,他们都会说have a good day之类的;不过如果你硬要说的话可以说welcome to visit (us) again.还有问题M我,Good Luck!
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英文翻译的相关知识
其他5条回答
Please show your membership cardCould you tell me whether to need to buy the plastic bag Could you tell me that pays the cash 珐偿粹锻诔蹬达拳惮哗or pays by credit card Please sign your name here It comes to 398.5 yuan Charges your 400 yuanGive you 1.5 yuan in change Please hold your shopping receipt properly Welcome the presence of next time.
Please kindly show your membership card.Do you need plastic bags?Do you pay cash or by credit card?Please sign your name here.It's three hundred and ninty-eight point five Yuan.You've paid RMB four hundred Yuan.Please keep RMB one point five Yuan for change.This is your shopping bill.Hope you can visit us next time.
1.Pls show me your VIP/Membership/Plastic Card ?2.Need a plastic bag?3.Cash or card ?4.Pls sign your name here/May I have your signature?5.398.5 yuan totally/Total 398.5 yuan.6.XX yuan,Pls.7.This is your change,1.5 yuan.8.Pls keep your reception properly.9.Thanks for coming! Welcome next time!
1、Please show your membership card2、Will need to buy plastic bags3、Will pay cash or credit card4、Please sign your name here5、Total of 398.5 yuan6、 charge you 400 yuan.7, looking for you to 1.5 yuan.8, Grab your store receipts.9, are always welcome.希望能够帮助你!
1,请出示您的会员卡。May I have a look at
your membership card.2,请问是否需要购买塑料袋。Do you need to buy plastic bags?3,请问付现金还是刷卡。How would you like to pay, with cash or card ?4,请在这里签上你的名字。Please sign here.5,一共是398.5元。The total amount is three hundred and ninety-eight yuans and fifty cents.6,收您400元。Receive from you four hundred yuans7,找您1.5元。Here is a change of one yuan and fifty cents.8,请拿好您的购物小票。Please keep your receipt.9,欢迎下次光临。 Please come again.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语高手翻译此文。不胜感激_百度知道
求英语高手翻译此文。不胜感激
生与死  ——灵遁者  在时间面前我不是小孩  我一天天在长大  时间的前面是大雾  过去的时间才是清晰  我在想过去究竟有多少时间  一定是一个女人接着一个女人老去  一定是一个男人接着一个男人萎缩  他们也像我一样  在该凄凉的时候凄凉  在该激情的时候激情  如此,我便更加不敢凝视  凝视一个婴儿的稚嫩  凝视一个女人的美丽俏皮  凝视一个男人的结实体魄  一个浅显的道理是——  组成这个世界的延续不是生,就是死  但我从不相信这是轮回  死的就是死去了  新生的就是新生的  他们之间的界限连他们自己也无从知晓  秋风吹落的叶子  永远吹落了  来年的叶子  有新的阳光和雨露  太阳照射的时候  我依然不敢凝视所有闪光的东西  尤其是静默的眼睛  尤其是温柔的倩影  这些都会一下子下山,暗淡  留下长长的血泪  钉子一样刻在我的脚里  我带着它前行  我不是小孩  所以我也不会诅咒时间  不会诅咒随着时间进行的事情  我清楚不可理解的含义  我接受所有来自宇宙的审判  它不认识审判的对象是我  可是我却深深的记得了它  我们来自一个无垠地方  这个地方不关乎罪恶和幸福  但作为懂知觉的我  我含着属于它的泪  我含着所有属于过去的血  我含着所有女人的年华和温柔  我含着所有男人的力量和冲动  操着哽咽但不屈的调子  告诉所有和我一样的人  一个很浅显的道理是——  让这个世界延续的不是死,就是生  我现在是活生生的我  我现在是时间的歌唱者  赏析:显然《生与死》是一手哲理诗歌。“一个浅显的道理是——让这个世界延续的不是死,就是生。”是作品反复要告诉我们的。但是作者又说:”我不相信这是轮回。“这是一种对人生的决绝和严谨。也反应了作者的人生态度。那就是”我现在是活生生的我。“”我现在是时间的歌唱者。“这才是重要的。
提问者采纳
Life and death- lingdunzheI'm not a child in front of the timeI grew up from day to dayTime is in the front of the fogIn the past time is clearI wonder how much time in the pastMust be a woman and an old womanMust be a man and a manThey also like meAt the time of the desolate desolateAt the time of the passion of passionSo, I will be more afraid to stare atTo stare at a baby's tenderStare at the beauty of a woman is niftyStare at a man's strong bodyA take-away message is --Of the continuation of this world is not born, is deathBut I never believe that this is rebirthThe death is deadThe new is newThe boundaries between them they also don't knowThe autumn wind blows the leavesNever blewThe leaves of the coming yearThere are new sunshine and rain and dewWhen the sunI still can't stare at all that glittersEspecially quiet eyesEspecially gentle imageThese will suddenly went down, darkLeave a long and tearsNails on my feetI took itI'm not a childSo I won't curseDon't curse of things over timeI clearly understand the meaning ofI accept all from the trial of the universeIt does not know the object is my trialBut I remember it deeplyWe are from a vast placeThis place is not about sin and happinessBut as I understand consciousnessI belong to it with tearsMy blood with all belong to the pastOf all the women in my life and tendernessI with all the strength of a man and impulseFuck the cadence SOB but unyieldingTell all the people who like meA very simple reason is --Let the world continue not death, is bornI am now living myI the time now is singerAppreciation: \&life and death\& is obviously in philosophical poetry. \&A take-away message is -- let this world continue not death, is born.\& Is work again and again to tell us. But the authors say again: \&I don't believe this is samsara.\& This is a kind of to the life refuse and rigorous. Also reflects the author's attitude towards life. That is \&I am now living my.\& \&I the time now is singer.\& This is important.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
拉夫劳伦 (一个美国服装品牌) 根据我们拉夫劳伦的传统,这个织品100%纯棉,自然而透气。 防缩水设计能保证合体,这种款式和柔软度能让你马上中意!
MADE IN CHINA 100%COTTON EXCLUS穿单扁竿壮放憋虱铂僵IVE OF DECORATION
中国制造,除装饰品外其他100%纯棉
RN是注册号码的意思, registered number
这个很正常,全世界的棉织品都是中国制造。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大神们帮我翻译 一下这些英语句子 并且 教教我答案 小弟不胜感激&
2. multimillionaire
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码推荐到广播
151645 人聚集在这个小组