To do it is time to dodiffcul...

用it is+adj.to do
it is+n. that造句_百度知道
用it is+adj.to do
it is+n. that造句
提问者采纳
It is good to read books.It is a good thing that we read books.
其他类似问题
造句的相关知识
其他1条回答
这里it作形式主语,是由于真正的主语to stare at others 太长,所以用it代替,这种句型通常是为it adj. to do sth. it [it] [无人称代词] it[
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁It is no use ___me not to do it. A.you tell B.having told C.for you to have told D.your telling_百度知道
It is no use ___me not to do it. A.you tell B.having told C.for you to have told D.your telling
答案选择D,可以解析为什么不选择B吗,谢谢!!!
It is no use your telling me not to do it.句子可以这样看:What is no use?Your telling me not to do it.第二句是名词短语,阐述说明前面的 it 的意思即It (= your telling me not to do it)
is no use这种结构很常见。其他类似句子:It's no use your crying over spilled milk.It's no use my saying sorry.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
这是动名词的复合结构 作真主语
it是形式主语选项B 是动名词的完成形式
表示动作已经发生过的 时间观念本句动名词 作主语 相当于一个抽象概念 不能用动名词的完成形式 表达
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁何时出发由你来决定.(It is for sb to do sth)
参考译文1: When starting up to you. (It is for sb to do sth)参考译文2: When to start up to you to decide. (It is for SB to do sth)参考译文3: When to start up to you to decide. (It is for SB to do sth)参考译文4: When you come to decisions by proceeding (It . Is for SB to do sth)相关翻译:1. decides the ruler steel products according to the real quantity delivery. 2. must decides the ruler steel products according to the real quantity delivery. 3. delivery condition steel products (including control generally by the heat roll over) the condition delivery. 4. uses: This product may supply the welding, dr &
1.决定的标尺钢产品按实际数量交付。2.必须决定的标尺钢产品按实际数量交付。3.交货条件钢产品 (包括管制一般由热侧倾) 状态交货。4.用途: 本产品可供焊接、 演习、 下冷弯条件使用。5.用户如发现质量问题,在 7 日提出书面的反对,否则为无效。t it should be discretional & nullOur knowledge is insufficient to make straightforward decisions. &
我们的知识不足以做出简单的决定。I will wait you decided, this is my life. & 我将等待你决定,这是我的生命。在你没来之前我是不会吃饭的 我会饿着等你来 &
You didn't come I won't I be hungry to eat before you come欢迎你来我们的国家,我的家乡 & 正在翻译,请等待...Every time you come to mind.I realize I'm smiling &
每次你来考虑。我意识到我微笑着你来至于哪个国家呢? & Have you come to As to which country?你来字哪个国家 &
What country you come to the word语义参照:专业分包单位多,单位工程位置分散,项目现场管理工作困难。 & Professional subcontractors, and dispersed location of engineering units, on-site project management difficulties.交易成功,我们会从世界50强银行选出一家 & The success of the transaction, we will from the world's top 50 banks elect a home大宝。生日快乐 & Great Treasure. Happy Birthday我喜欢神秘一点的地方,有悠久历史的 & I like mysterious place, has a long history of总经理寄语 & General Manager's Message我不想留在這裡 & [object Object]因为我觉得他比较的可爱而且很聪明,能够帮助小孩更好地成长并能给他们带来欢乐 & 正在翻译,请等待...It’s indeed an invaluable book and a real help to the study of the English language. & 它的确是一本珍贵的书和英语语言的研究很有帮助。我回到学校后会好好学习。 & After I returned to school to study hard.我知道许多篮球明星 & I know a lot of basketball star我相信,小玲她们绝对不会离开我,就算Friend的后面有个end & バックエンドの友達がある場合でも、私は、リンダは彼らが私を残していないと信じてRADFAN的意思 & The mean RADFANwat is ur name? & WAT是UR名称?Garment &
服装New world of fashion shopping mall & New world of fashion shopping mall今天二个班的课都在207教室上 & Today two classes on the 207 classroom course粉红色的墙壁,绿色的门,桌子和椅子是蓝色的。 & Pink walls, green door table and Chair is blue.GG bond & GG 债券司伟杰 & Division Weijiewe are in the developing world &
我们是在发展中世界it is time for somebody to have something & 是时候有人有东西迄今为止,中国翻译界讨论翻译美学的专著并不多,其中,在1992年,Xi Yongji著有Comparative Aesthetics On Literature Translation ,提出了一个长期以来为我们所有意无意地忽略了的一个比较文学研究的重要问题,即翻译的媒介问题。 & To date, the Chinese translation community discussion on translation of monographs and aesthetics, which, in no more than 1992 books, Xi Yongji Comparative Aesthetics On Literature Translation, and it has made a long time for all of us to inadvertently overlooked one of the more important issue of l呵呵,真让我觉得可笑! & haha, really made me feel ridiculous!高精度金属模板 & High-precision metal template2.after & 之后的 2.eorced & eorced九州犀牛 & Kyushu rhino纸业有限公司 & Paper Co., Ltd.下午聊 &
Afternoon chatIf you shed tears when you miss the sun,you also miss the stars... &
如果你流着眼泪你错过了太阳、你也错过了星星......classmates.works.he.catch up with.hard.to.his & classmates.works.he.catch,with.hard.to.hismehodt & mehodtKeep the warehouse open & 保持开放的仓库boy meet girl & 男童与女童Don‘t pat him or her on the back—this is not British & 不要拍拍他或她的回-这是不英车铝 & Aluminum car怀念你,鼠宝贝 & Miss you, baby mice因此,我们现在不能只仅仅在于提升网络的实用性和普遍性 & Therefore, we are now not only merely to enhance Network Utility and universal手,放开了才明白拥有时的珍贵;泪,落下了才知道心痛间的感受;你,离开了才懂得失去后的滋味。 &
hand, liberalized their only come to understand the his tears, came when you don' you feel lost, left to understand the taste after.Tomorrow we begin again as a Chinese &
Tomorrow we begin again as a ChineseA Grain of S &
一粒 SNEVER CAN’T &
永远不能除了等待以外我们没有其他办法 & We have no other options other than other than waiting forscene selections & 场景选择___:the quality of being important & ___: 质量的重要What is the name of the explorer who led the first expedition around the globe? & Internet Explorer的名称是什么人在全球各地探险的领导?Have a good trip & 旅途愉快inseall emlji keyboard &
inseall emlji 键盘Вот сюда:o & 这是这里:*A person in combat & 一个人在打击昨天太冷 & Yesterday cold可惜我是个女孩 &
It is unfortunate that I was a girl某学校通知 &
A school noticematernal and fetal complications. & 孕产妇和胎儿的并发症。the truth that you leave &
你离开的真相最近查询: & I'm happy () he is also happy complete for attention within brackets: a, b, and c, but for d, because & 品牌故事 &
My friends and I & 伤口状况的临床评价,而不是一个固定的时间表.. & 在本节中的两个部分,A部分和B部分。 &
Right & I am sorry, forgive me if I make the sentimental disturb you so long! &
Teaching focal point and difficult point &
我将会去 & 没有信任,没有未来 & Don't you do not take any money. & 正在翻译,请等待... & What also chat with friends? & So I have to listen & Me hope you think, also is learning English one way & This will not be contacted & Right or wrong & 大型中央企业Blood donation(献血), also called blood banking, is a wonderful thing to do. It is an easy and d..._百度知道
Blood donation(献血), also called blood banking, is a wonderful thing to do. It is an easy and d...
Blood donation(献血), also called blood banking, is a wonderful thing to do. It is an easy and direct way to contribute to social work and help the community. It helps to save lives and helps those who are in need of blood due to bad condition or the heavy loss of blood during operations or in accidents.You are able to give or donate blood every three or four month, and it is a great way to make a huge difference to someone’s life and you can always be proud of it after making valuable contributions to society. Blood donation is not a big problem, but you need to keep a few points in mind.Before donating blood, make sure that the ferrum (铁) level in your body is high enough and for that you should take a healthy diet. Do not go for blood donation on an empty stomach. You should follow the correct process so that everything goes well. After having a balanced diet you will feel strong and comfortable to donate blood. Afterwards, you will not feel faint or weak.For required hemoglobin (血红蛋白) in your body, drink lots of juice and other drinks. Fruit juice, such as apple juice is very good for increasing the blood level in your body.For a good blood flow(流动) in your body, drink at least 6-7 glasses of water every day. Completely avoid a day before and after giving blood, taking alcohol (酒). Do not smoke half an hour before giving blood.When you are going for blood donation, be relaxed, which helps keep the right blood pressure(血压). During the blood donation activity, take a deep breath and try to calm yourself. Don’t join in some other activities.When you donate blood, you are making the effort to save someone’s life. Blood donation is a very simple and fast process, but you need to take care of yourself after donating blood. Proper care helps to reduce side effects. The following are a few tips that will help you out.Take a rest for 15 minutes after the donation. It helps you to feel relaxed.Eat something and drink juice before leaving the blood donation center. Make sure that you have meals after donating blood. Smoking should be avoided for one hour after the process. Avoid some activities right away, for example, driving.Finally, be proud of yourself because you have done a great thing in helping to save someone’s life. Blood donation is a very important activity.
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
答案:【小题1】importance / significance【小题2】Contributing【小题3】blood【小题4】Before【小题5】diet【小题6】flow【小题7】smoking【小题8】deeply【小题9】meals【小题10】immediately试题分析:【小题1】importance / significance【小题2】词形变化题:从文章第一段的句子:It is an easy and direct way to contribute to social work and help the community.可知是contribute,因为这一列的句子都是用动名词,所以填Contributing。【小题3】原此重现:It helps to save lives and helps those who are in need of blood due to bad condition or the heavy loss of blood during operations or in accidents.可知填blood。【小题4】原词重现:从第三段的句子:Before donating blood,…..,可知是填Before。【小题5】原词重现:从第三段的句子:that you should take a healthy diet. ,可知是填diet【小题6】原词重现:从第五段的句子:For a good blood flow(流动) in your body, drink at least 6-7 glasses of water every day. 可知是填flow【小题7】词形变化题:从文章第五段的句子:Do not smoke half an hour before giving blood.因为是avoid后面所以填smoking【小题8】,词性变化题:从文章第六段的句子: take a deep breath 可知变化形式为deeply修饰breathe【小题9】原词重现:从倒数第二段的句子:Make sure that you have meals after donating blood. 可知填meals,表示不能不吃饭。【小题10】同义转换题:从最后一段的句子:Avoid some activities right away, for example, driving. 这里的right away可以改成immediately 。考点;考查任务型阅读点评:任务型阅读的解题技巧,关键是在文章里面找到相关的句子,在结合题目进行适当的改变词性和词形的变化。还要充分利用表格了解文章的结构。
赞!必须顶一个。
其他类似问题
献血的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 gotobed 的文章

随机推荐