it is timetimetogotobed的...

7A&Unit&1&This&is&me!&welcome&to&the&unit(共28张PPT)&&新目标
下载地址::()
资料下载说明::
1、本网站完全免费,后即可以下载。每天登陆还送下载点数哦^_^
2、资料一般为压缩文件,请下载后解压使用。建议使用IE浏览器或者搜狗浏览器浏览本站,不建议使用傲游浏览器。
3、有任何下载问题,请。视频及打包资料为收费会员专用(20元包年,超值!),网站大概需要6万/年维护费。
文件简介::
7AUnitOneThisismeWelcometotheunit.Thisismypetdog.ItsnameisCoco.Ilookafteriteveryday,soIamitsmaster.Let’smeetanothertwonewdogs.EddieHoboWhoisthemaster?IsHoboarealdog?ListenandanswerEddieisthemaster.No,Hoboisane-dog.Readandact1.What’sthee-dog’sname?2.Whoisthemaster?3.DoesEddielovethise-dog?4.Whatisthebookabout?Hobo.Eddie.Yes,hedoes.Abouthowtolookafteryoure-dog.QuestionsSimonDanielMillieSandyKittyAmyWhat’sher/hisname…?Let’smeetnewfriendsHer/hisnameis….AmySimonKittySandyDanielMillieWhoismissing?Whoismissing?Goodmorning.I’mAmy.I’mSimon.Hello,I’mMillie.I’mKitty.Hi,I’mSandy.What’syourname?MynameisDaniel.Now,let’sreviewsomegreetings(问候语)andtimeItissevenfifteeninthemorning.Itis7:15a.m.Goodmorning!Itisfifteenpastseveninthemorning.It’s2:45p.m.It’stwoforty-fiveintheafternoon.Goodafternoon!It’sfifteentothreeintheafternoon.Goodevening!It’ssixo’clockintheevening.It’stimeforsupper.It’s6:00pm.It’stimetohavesupper.Itis10:30pm.Goodnight!It’stimetogotobed.It’stimetosay“Goodnight”toeachother.Itistenthirtyatnight.Itishalfpasttenatnight.Greetings1.-Hello!Howareyou?-________________2.-Howdoyoudo?-______________I’mfine,thanks.Howdoyoudo?friendsstrangerssaygreetingstoeachother==greeteachotherGreetyourpartnerandthenintroduceyourself,usethesentencesyoulearninthelesson---Hello!---Hi!---I’mMillie.What’syourname?---MynameisSimon.Nicetomeetyou.---Nicetomeetyoutoo.M:Goodmorning!S:Good!What’syourname,please?M:MynameisMillie.S:Howdoyouit?M:M-I-L-L-I-E,Millie.And?S:I’mSandy.S-A-N-D-Y,Sandy.M:Howareyou?S:I’mtwelve.Whatyou?M:I’mtwelve,.S:Whatareyouin?M:I’minClassOne,GradeSeven.S:Oh,really?I’minClassOne,GradeSeven,too.Weareintheclass.Weare.M:That’s.Let’sgotogether.S:Allright.morningspellyouoldaboutclasssamegreatclassmatestooIgetupat6:30a.m.andIsay______________tomyparents.2OurPEclassisintheafternoon,sowesay_____________tothePEteacher.3Ihavesupperatmygrandparents’home,Isay____________tothem.4Beforewegotobed,weshouldsay___________toeachother. goodmorninggoodafternoongoodeveninggoodnightFillintheblankswiththerightgreetings.1、喜欢这只电子狗__________________2、你叫什么名字?_______________________3、我的主人_____________4、读这本书_________________5、与…交朋友_________________6、晚安_______________________7、如何照顾Kitty______________________8.你是我的主人吗?是的。9.照顾,照料10.如何做某事lovethise-dogWhat’syourname?mymasterreadthisbookmakefriendswith…goodnighthowtolookafterKittyAreyoumymaster?Yes,Iam.lookafter=takecareofhowtodosth.【堂清巩固】一、根据句意和首字母的提示,完成下列各句。Theoldmanisthebird’sm_________.It’shisbird.2.Hi,I’mMrs.White,yournewEnglisht_______.3.Wouldyoupleaser_____thisbooknow?4.Canyoutellmeyourn_____?5.Hoboalwayssays‘Goodm______’tome.6.Daniel’sparentsl_____himverymuch.7.ThisisSimon.Heismynewf______。二、动词填空。1.Millie______(notlike)picture-books.2.Theyenjoy_______(eat)fish.3.SandyandI___(be)inthesameteam.astereachereadameorningoverienddoesn’tlikeeatingare4.―Doeshehavedinnerathome?―No,he_________(have)dinneratschool.5.Doyou________(know)thatboy?6.Theywant_____________(play)tennisafterschool.7.Daniel________(wear)glasseseveryday.8.She_________(nottake)thebustoschooleveryday.9.Davidusually__________(go)runningintheafternoon.10.DoesSimon_________(watch)TVonSaturday?11.Amyoften__________(fly)akite.三、选择填空。()1.Excuse_________,are________mymaster?A.youB.yoursC.I;youD.your()2.Let’s_________eachother..A.makefriendsB.makefriendstoC.makefriendswithD.makesfriends()3.―__________________?―MynameisMark.A.AreyouMarkB.What’sthisinEnglishC.Hello,MarkD.What’syournamedoesn’thaveknowtoplaywearsdoesn’ttakegoeswatchfliesACDA.AreyouMarkB.What’sthisinEnglishC.Hello,MarkD.What’syourname()4.________thedog,please.A.SeeB.LookatC.ReadD.Talk()5.―It’stimetogotobed,Betty!―OK._____________,Mummy.A.Goodmorning.B..GoodnightC.GoodeveningD.Goodafternoon()6.Theseareyournewbooks.Please_________themwell.A.lookatB.lookafterC.looklikeD.see()7.________youMissZhao?A.AmB.IsC.AreD.DoBBBC()8._________yourteacherMissZhao?A.AmB.IsC.AreD.DoBHomework1.RecitethedialogueonSs’booksP6.2.Finishtheexerciseson《课课练》.Thankyouverymuch!
亲!请或新用户?
版权声明:1、本站资料大部分为网络收集整理、购买、会员上传。如有侵权,请本着友好方式发邮件给我们,我们均无条件删除。无共享精神者,也请勿使用本站资料!2、部分资料为收费会员下载,目的促进资源共享,您可以通过提供原创或自编资料获取。如有任何因为资料搞事者或者勒索本站者,本站将坚决奉陪。
CopyRight&书利华教育网
------E-mail:(#改为@即可) QQ:
旺旺:lisi355----> It’sonthefirstfloor
It’sonthefirstfloor
&&&&PEP期末复习四年级下册总复习&&&&一.各单元四会单词及四会句型&&&&Unit1A部分:computer计算机board写字板fan风扇light灯Thisismycomputer.Thatisyourcomputer.这是我的电脑。那是你的电脑。B部分:teacher′sdesk讲台picture图画;照片wall墙壁floor地板Isthisateacher’sdesk?Yes,itis.这是讲台吗?是的,它是。1.―Howmanystudentsarethereinyourclass?―Forty-five.在你们的班级有多少学生?45个。2.―Doyouhavealibrary?―Yes,Ido.你们有图书馆吗?有的。Unit2A部分:一two二three三four四five五six六seven七eight八nine九tenone十Whattimeisit?It’stwoo’clock.几点了2点钟B部分:math数学Chinese语文English英语P.E.体育music音乐class课程It’s9:45.It’stimeformathclass.现在是九点45分。该上数学课了。It’stimetogotoschool(getup/gohome/gotobed)该上学了(起床了/回家了/睡觉了)Unit3A部分:red红色的blue蓝色的yellow黄色的green绿色的white白色的Isthis(that)yourT-shirt?No,it’snot.(Yes,itis.)这是(那是)你的T袖衫吗?不是。(是的)B部分:jacket夹克衫shirt衬衫skirt裙子dress连衣裙T-shirtT恤衫Whatcolourisit?It’swhite.它是什么颜色的?它是白色的。1.―Whoseisthis?―It’syourbabybrother’s.这是谁的?它是你的小弟弟的。2.―Whatarethey?―Theseareyourbabypants.他们是什么?这些事你的小时候的长裤。3.Ilikethewhitesweaterwiththegreenskirt.我喜欢这个白色的毛衣配绿色的短裙。&&&&&&&&小学四年级英语下册(PEP)复习资料Unit4A部分:jeans牛仔裤pants长裤socks袜子shoes鞋子It’swarmtoday.Let’splayfootball.今天是暖和的。让我们一块去踢足球。B部分:sunny晴朗的warm温暖的cold寒冷的snowy下雪的It’scool.―Isitcold?―Yes,itis.(No,it’snot.)今天是凉爽的。今天冷吗?是的,冷的。(不,不冷)1.―CanIwearmynewshirttoday?―No,youcan’t.(Yes,youcan.)今天我可以穿我的新衬衣吗?不,你不能。(是的,你可以)2.―What’stheweatherlikeinBeijing?北京的天气怎么样?―It’srainytoday.HowaboutNewYork?―It’ssunny.今天下雨了。纽约怎么样呢?Unit5A部分:big大的small小的long长的short短的nice好的Howmuchisit?It’stenyuan.多少钱?十元。B部分:apple苹果banana香蕉pear梨orange橙子watermelon西瓜Howmucharethey?They’rethreeyuan.他们要多少钱?他们要3元。1.―CanIhelpyou?―Yes,please.Apairofsneakersformyson.可以为你服务吗?是的。一双我儿子的球鞋。2.―Whatsize?―Sizefive.多少尺码?五码。Unit6A部分:cat猫rabbit兔子pig猪duck鸭子dog狗horse马Aretheyducks?No,theyaren’t.他们是鸭子吗?不,他们不是。B部分:eleven十一twelve十二thirteen十三fifteen十五twenty二十Howmanyhorsesarethere?Twelve.有多少只马?12只。1.―Howmanycowsdoyouhave?―Onehundred.你有多少头奶牛?100头。2.―Arethese(those)tomatoes?―Yes,theyare.(No,theyaren’t.)这些(那些)是番茄吗?是的,他们是。(不,他们不是)&&&&&&&& 【语法考点】餐厅在哪里?Whereisthecanteen?It’sonthefirstfloor.它在第一层。你们有图书馆吗?Doyouhavealibrary?你们在学校吃饭吗?Doyouhavelunchatschool?请这边走。Thisway,please.欢迎来我们学校!Welcometoourschool.这个写字板thisboard那盏灯thatlight那是你们的体育馆吗?Isthatyourgym?这是你们的花园吗?Isthisyourgarden?再等一会Justaminute.抓紧赶快。Hurryup!该起床了。It’stimetogetup.该上英语课了。It’stimeforEnglishclass.Wherearethesocks?袜子在哪里?Whereistheskirt?裙子在哪里?Ihaveanewdressformybirthdayparty.Thesearemyjeans.那是我的牛仔裤。Thosearemypants.那是我的长裤。LookatmyT-shirt.看看我的体恤衫。CanIwearmyshirttoday?No,youcan’t./Yes,youcan.我今天能穿我的衬衫吗?It’swarminJinan.济南很暖和。Ihavetoclosethewindow.我必须关上窗户。HowaboutNewYork?那纽约呢?Howmuchisthatcolourfuldress?那件五颜六色的连衣裙多少钱?Howmucharethesesandals?那双凉鞋多少钱?Iwantapairofsneakers/sandals/bootsslippersformyson.我想给我儿子买一双…….Whatsize?SizeFive.多大号码?五号Aretheyallright/nice?它们合适吗?美吗?Aretheyhorses?Yes,theyare./No,theyaren’t.它们是马吗?Howmanycowsdoyouhave?你有多少奶牛?Whatarethese/those/they?这些/那些/它们是什么?Arethesetomatos?这些是番茄吗?Arethosecucumbers?那些是黄瓜吗?Aretheypotatoes?它们是土豆吗?&&&&&&&&【语音考点】1.a(1)cakesnakegrapesfacepotatotake(2)applebagcathatthatlambfanfatcarrotjacketrabbit2.e(1)meshewehethese(2)eggdeskpenbeddresshenhelptentwenty3.i(1)bikelibraryricekiteice-creamlightninefive(2)milksixfishpigbigwindowisitdinnerfifteen4.o(1)holehomenoseroseovercoldgohellopotato(2)boxfoxorangelockdogdonkeylongnotsock5.u(1)studentcutetubemusiccomputer(2)busumbrellatoothbrushcupduckupmuchbut&&&&&&&&math&&&&&&&& 分享给好友:
All Rights Reserved 图宝贝
本站声明:本站转所转载之内容,无任何商业意图,如本网站转载稿件涉及版权、著作权等问题,请您来函与本站管理员取得联系,友情链接请加QQ,要求PR 或者 BR >=2(联系方式:QQ )浅谈IT用法
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
浅谈IT用法
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口Everydayfromthetimewewakeupuntilthetimewegotobed,wearebombardedwithinformationfromallsides,fromTV,ra..域名:学优高考网,每年帮助百万名学子考取名校!名师解析高考押题名校密卷高考冲刺高三提分作业答案学习方法问题人评价,难度:0%Every day from the time we wake up until the time we go to bed, we are bombarded with information from all sides, from TV, radio,
from family, friends, and colleagues. As a new cable television subscriber, I am absolutely amazed at the quantity and varying levels of information quality on cable television. Including the networks, there are eight TV "news" organizations vying to provide us with all the information we can possibly absorb. Newspaper, magazines, books, radio, the Internet, email, snail mail, and the telephone all compete for our attention and our minds. At the office conversations around the water cooler and coffee maker serve to spread even more items of information.  There is valuable information out there about the world we live in, on topics as varied as health, safety, traffic, nutrition, business, finance, philosophy, nature, science, weather, history and the human condition. There is also a large amount of misleading and outright false information, not just on controversial subjects such as politics and religion but on any topic one can think of, including all of the topics mentioned above.  With all this information coming at us from all directions, how does one sift through it all to sort out the facts from the fiction, the truth from the lies, the more important from the less important? Should we turn off the TV, cancel our newspaper subscriptions, disconnect our phones and modems to become information "hermits"? Probably not.  A better method of sifting through the information wave without being overwhelmed and confused is to become a skeptical inquirer-or skeptic-with regard to the surrounding world. By "skeptic"-I do not mean a cynic-a person who rejects new ideas simply because they are new. A skeptic is one who questions the validity of a particular claim by calling for evidence to prove or disprove it. Skepticism is a method, not a position. It is a provisional approach to all factual claims. In terms of processing information, a skeptic needs to be able to grasp reality and acquire knowledge about the environment that agrees with reason, logic, and evidence. In other words, as skeptics, when we hear a claim that may or may not be fantastic, we should say, "That's nice, prove it."72.The writer implies that if we want to make some judgments about some information, the first thing that we should do is to .A. ask for the information B. cut off all channels of informationC. receive and go through the information D. become information "hermits"73. What does the author say is the more reasonable approach to processing the information wave?A. A skeptical approach. B. A subjective approach. C. A cynical approach. D. A philosophical approach.74. What can we conclude from the difference between a skeptic and a cynic?A. Skeptics are reasonable but cynics are too optimistic.B. Skeptics are reasonable but cynics are too pessimistic(opposite of optimistic).C. Skeptics take a position but cynics are extreme in their attitude.D. Skeptics reject all new ideas but cynics only reject some of them.75. When faced with an incredible or fantastic claim, what shall we do according to the author?A. Ask questions and look for proof. B. Ignore the information and its source.C. Change the subject immediately. D. Try to consult an expert who knows the truth.马上分享给朋友:答案CABA点击查看答案解释本题暂无同学作出解析,期待您来作答点击查看解释相关试题

我要回帖

更多关于 gotobed 的文章

随机推荐