这里有几个考研英语完形填空空,请帮忙填一下!再顺...

检查一下完形填空,有错请指出,并解析一下,谢谢!_百度知道
检查一下完形填空,有错请指出,并解析一下,谢谢!
&nbsp://f.jpg" esrc="http./zhidao/wh%3D450%2C600/sign=f0cc1daa3c6b7aa768fd3f/14ce36d3d539b600478eecc7ecb77a://d.com/zhidao/pic/item/14ce36d3d539b600478eecc7ecb77a;
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
完形填空的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【完形填空】请解释填空40,42为什么?My father died when I was a few months old. After his death, my mother moved back to Louisville, Kentucky, where __35__ had grown up. We lived in a small house with her older sister, Marion, and their mother. This was a time when being a single __36___ was still considered unusual.When I was small, there was a children’s book called The Happy Family, and it was a real piece of work. Dad worked all day log at the office, Mom cooked in the kitchen, and brother and sister always had friends sleeping over. The image of the family in this book was typical (典型的) of the time. It looked __37___ like my family, but luckily that wasn’t the way I heard it. The way my Aunt Marion read it to me made the story really __38__.Kind-hearted and open-minded, my aunt was the one who played baseball with me, who took me horseback riding, who took me to the father-son dinners and who gave me lessons on how to drive. Believing that anything __39__ was probably good for, she __40__ to get a loan (贷款) so that I could go to Africa to work as a volunteer, which was my most important experience.As a young girl, Aunt Marion always planned to have a large number of children of her own, but she never got married. This __41__ that she was free to spend all her time taking care of me. Many people say we have a lot in common. She always __42__ me to do my best. She never __43__ to make me believe that I could do anything with my life that I wanted, if I only tried hard enough.For more than sixty years, Aunt Marion didn’t and still don’t think of herself. __44__ she is forced to come up to the front, my aunt will stand in the back in family photos, and she doesn’t think that her efforts have made much __45___. I honor my aunt, who taught me the things my __46___ couldn’t. so every June for the past 40 years, in growing thankfulness to my Aunt Marion, I’ve sent her a Father’s Day card.35. A. I
D. we36. A. man
D. child37. A. nothing
B. anything
C. everything
D. something38. A. surprising
D. funny39. A. interesting
B. pleasant
C. impossible
D. unusual40. A. decided
B. afforded
C. offered
D. prepared41. A. said
D. showed42. A. allowed
B. afforded
C. offered
D. forced43. A. hoped
C. stopped
D. tailed44. A. Unless
B. Although
D. Before45. A. difference
B. progress
C. trouble
D. sense46. A. Teachers
D. friends请解释填空40,42为什么?这是【2009年北京市高级中等学校招生考试】英语中考题中的第一个完形填空啊,主要是不明白第42个。
40.A.decided B.afforded C.offered D.preparedshe __40__ to get a loan (贷款) so that I could go to Africa to work as a volunteershe offered to get a loan她提议我去贷款,这样我就可以去非洲当义工从上下文意思上看decided决定(我的事情不会由别人来决定吧?)afforded负担得起,不会由别人负担你的贷款吧prepared准备,别人也不会为你准备贷款的42.A.allowed B.afforded C.offered D.forcedShe always __42__ me to do my best.A 允许B.负担得起(不通)C.offered答应D.强迫觉得这几个都不大合适,最合适的要用encouraged鼓励我尽最大努力,因此你提供的答案很可能有误如果是中国人编的题,出现这种错误答案,我不惊讶,但是,外国人出的题也不是没有错误的时候,因此不要迷信所谓的标准答案
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
40、offer to do sth.译为主动(提出)做某事...42、.
扫描下载二维码英语完形填空题1请高手帮帮忙As a physician who travels quite a lot,I spend a lot of time on planes listening for that dreaded “Is there a doctor on board?” announcement.I’ve been 1 only once – for a woman who had merely fainted.But the 2 made me quite curious about how 3 this kind of thing happens I wondered what I would do if 4 with a real midair medical emergency-with out access 5 a hospital staff and the usual emergency equipment.So 6 the New England Journal of Medicine last week 7 a study about in –flight medical events.I read it 8 interest.The study estimated that there are a (n) 9 of 30 in-flight medical emergencies on U.S.flights every day.Most of them are not 10 ;fainting and dizziness are the most frequent complaints.11 13% of them –roughly four a day – are serious enough to 12 a pilot to change course.The most common of the serious emergencies 13 heart trouble strokes,and difficulty breathing.Let’s face it:plane rides are 14 .For starters,cabin pressures at high altitudes are set at roughly 15 they would be if you lived at 5,000 to 8,000 feet above sea level.Most people can tolerate these pressures pretty 16 ,but passengers with heart disease 17 experience chest pains as result of the reduced amount of oxygen flowing through their blood.18 common in-flight problem is deep venous thrombosis – the so-called economy class syndrome (综合症).19 happens,don’t panic.Things are getting better on the in-flight-emergency front.Thanks to more recent legislation,flights with at 20 one attendant are starting to install emergency medical kits to treat heart attacks.1 A.called B.rmed D.surveyed2 A.accident B.condition c.incident D.disaster3 A.soon B.long C.many D.often4 A.confronted B.treated C.identified D.provided5A.for B.to C.by D.through6A.before B.since C.when D.while7A.collected B.conducted C.discovered D.published8A.by B.of C.with D.in9A.amount B.average C.sum D.number10A.significant B.mon D.serious11A.For B.On C.But D.So12A.require B.inspire C.mand13A.include B.confine C.imply D.contain14A.enjoyable B.stimulating C.tedious D.stressful15 A.who B.what C.which D.that16A.harshly B.reluctantly C.easily D.casually17A.ought to B.may C.used to D.need18A.Any B.One C.Other D.Another19A.Whatever B.Whichever C.Whenever D.Wherever 20A.most B.worst C.least D.best7d 14d 19a
大杂锅00180
(A)1 A. called B. addressed C. Informed D. surveyed (C)2 A. accident B. condition c. incident D. disaster (D)3 A. soon B. long C. many D. often (A)4 A. confronted B. treated C. identified D. provided (B)5A. for B. to C. by D. through (C)6A. before B. since C. when D. while (B)7A. collected B. conducted C. discovered D. published (C)8A. by B. of C. with D. in (B)9A. amount B. average C. sum D. number (D)10A. significant B. heavy C. common D. serious (C)11A. For B. On C. But D. So (A)12A. require B. inspire C. engage D. command (A)13A. include B. confine C. imply D. contain (C)14A. enjoyable B. stimulating C. tedious D. stressful (B)15 A. who B. what C. which D. that (C)16A. harshly B. reluctantly C. easily D. casually (B)17A. ought to B. may C. used to D. need (D)18A. Any B. One C. Other D. Another (C)19A. Whatever B. Whichever C. Whenever D. Wherever (C)20A. most B. worst C. least D. best应该是这样的...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
ACDAB CBCBD CAACB CBDCC
全写c一定不会全错
1.A call有召唤、召集之意。在飞机上有人生病了,就要call a doctor。其他几个选项,address指“称呼某人”,inform是“告诉”的意思,而survey则指“调查”,都不符合文意。  2.C 此题考查词汇和上下文理解。飞机上有人突然晕倒是一件突发事件,incident指“事件...
扫描下载二维码有个完型填空题 请帮忙完成 谢谢!_百度知道
有个完型填空题 请帮忙完成 谢谢!
facial expressions, or normsCulture 1)_____is caused by the anxiety that results from loosing all our 2)_____ signs and symbols of social intercourse, are acquired by all of us in the course of 9)_____ up and are as much a part of our culture as the 10)_____ we speak or the beliefs we accept. These cues, when to accept and when to 6)_____in variations, when and how to give tips, which may be words, gestures: when to 5)______hands and what to say when we meet people, when to take statements 7)_____and when not, how to make purchases. Those signs or cues 3)_____ the thousand and one ways in which we orient ourselves to the 4)_____ of daily life, 8)_____
familiar 3)
include4)
situations5)
seriously8)
customs9)
growing10)language
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
完型填空的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请大家帮忙做一下完形填空。谢谢哦。_百度知道
请大家帮忙做一下完形填空。谢谢哦。
baidu://e.baidu://e.jpg" esrc="/zhidao/wh%3D600%2C800/sign=94b0acf1993df8dca5eb3/b90e7bec54e736d1cb512e0e9d504fc2d5626972://e.
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
完形填空的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

随机推荐