英语小作文初二的英语作文

初二英语作文 我对英语的看法 还有翻译
初二英语作文 我对英语的看法 还有翻译
不区分大小写匿名
学个英语有什么用额。反我学了这么多年一直没用上过,纯属浪费财力物力以及人力。有必要普及英语么?看一看现在大学毕业之后的人们,真正能用得上英语的有几人?所以,个人认为普及英语就是国家政策的一个重大的失误。学生们把学习精力的70%都放在了英语之上,更有一些同学说英语比说国语更流利,语法错误更少,请问你还敢说自己是个中国人么?不知道人们注意到没有,学习英语的人中有80%都是为了一个成绩,学完以后就束之高阁了,在以后的生活之中更是毫无用武之地。那为什么不把英语算作一门选修课呢?有兴趣爱好的同学自然会去学,而学了半天也学不会的同学也就没有必要去学习英语了。有人又说,选修英语等于不修。这点我看则不然,首先在于兴趣,有兴趣的人自然会去学习。我敢说现在从事英语工作靠英语吃饭的人都是对英语感兴趣的人。那些迫不得已因为毕业需要、就业需要而学英语的人达到目的之后又有几人在一年之内再碰过一次英语单词?再说一说过早强迫学习英语对于小孩子们的影响。说一句中国话里面掺杂几个英文单词现在几乎已经成为时尚了,这样的说话方式到底美在哪里?显得很有学问?我倒是想问一问,你说的到底是国语还是英语。我觉得造就现在所谓的中国式英语语法的一部分原因就在于此。翻译:What's the use of learning English. Against I learned over the years has been useless, is a waste of resources and manpower. It is necessary to popularize English? Take a look at the people after graduating from college, now there are a few people really can use English? Spread English so, personally think that is a major national policy mistakes. 70% of the students to study the energy on English, there are some of my classmates speak English more than Chinese more fluently, less grammar mistakes, do you still dare to say oneself is a Chinese? Don't know if you notice, 80% of people are learning English to a result, learned later shelved, in later life is no use. Why not take English as an elective course?Students have interests and hobbies will naturally to study, and learn the along while also won't classmates there would be no need to go to learn English. Someone said, study English is not. Which I see not, first of all is to interest, people will naturally interested in to learn. I dare say, engaged in English work on dinner now are interested in English. Needs the necessity for graduation, employment, and to learn English to several people within a year after again met an English word? Say say early forced to learn English for children. Said Chinese maxim doped inside a few English words almost has become a fashion now, so speak what beauty in where? Seem to be very learned? I'd like to ask, what you said is mandarin or English. I think make now the so-called chinglish grammar that is part of the reason.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&正文
初中英语作文:我的童年
来源:  15:50:31 【】 
  I was &in a small village, so that my childhood mostly spent in countryside. Althought the condistions were not so good, my childhood was happy and interesting. At that time, we didn't have much money to buy toies. Therefore, almost all of my toies were made by myselfe or my mates. Sometimes, my father would make some toies for me. Besides, because my parents were busy with their farmwork, I usually helped them do some work after school, especially the housework. I wanted to relieve some burden of them. I was happy in my childhood. Even now, I usually recall the beautiful memories of my childhood.1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 15:49:51)?&&( 15:48:38)?&&( 15:47:27)?&&( 15:38:01)?&&( 15:37:02)?&&( 15:35:28)
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004-
 网 All Rights Reserved 
中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-您现在的位置:&&&&&&&&&&&&
重要提示:本频道所有资料供仅参考试用,正式学习请到书店购买正版教材。本站并不拥有这些资料的版权,版权属于原版权所有人。
高中各科目的学习对同学们提高综合成绩非常重要,大家一定要认真掌握,精品小编为大家整理了英语...
除了课堂上的学习外,平时的积累与练习也是学生提高成绩的重要途径,本文为大家提供了英语写作范...
各科成绩的提高是同学们提高总体学习成绩的重要途径,大家一定要在平时的练习中不断积累,小编为...
In&China,&many&people&believe&that&some&numbers&can&bring&good&luck,&while&some&are&
There&is&a&vivid&saying&which&says&“If&tradition&can&be&likened&to&the&roots&and&
Usually,&the&Valentine’s&Day&has&no&connection&with&the&traditional&Chinese&festival,&您现在的位置:
初二英语作文-标题形式
【初二英语作文】【初二英语作文】【初二英语作文】【初二英语作文】【初二英语作文】【初二英语作文】【初二英语作文】【初二英语作文】【初二英语作文】【初二英语作文】【初二英语作文】【初二英语作文】【初二英语作文】【初二英语作文】【初二英语作文】【初二英语作文】【初二英语作文】【初二英语作文】【初二英语作文】【初二英语作文】【初二英语作文】【初二英语作文】【初二英语作文】【初二英语作文】【初二英语作文】【初二英语作文】【初二英语作文】【初二英语作文】【初二英语作文】【初二英语作文】
【初二英语作文】
My favorite Sports is basketball,I think it is so cool. Basketball requires speed, height and skills. I run, jum...
【初二英语作文】
Life happens all kinds of things every day , some things we may forget,but there are some things you can not ...
【初二英语作文】
my aim is to become a responsible citizen so as to be able to render service to the country. however, to beco...
【初二英语作文】
When I was young,my father ,who always taught me how to be a true man,told me that it is essential to be tol...
【初二英语作文】
Today my parents and I went to Hong Kong where my aunt lives.We went there by plane,it just spend us an hour....
【初二英语作文】
Summertime is the besttime of the year.There is no school for months and I get to do what I want.With no ...
【初二英语作文】
Fifth lunar calendar in May for the Dragon Boat Festival,It is an ancient holiday in China.农历五月初五是端...
【初二英语作文】
Hello, everyone! My name is Xiaoqing. You can call me Cherry.大家好,我的名字是小晴,你也可以叫我Cherry。I&r...
【初二英语作文】
The Dragon Boat Festival, also called the Duanwu Festival, is celebrated on the fifth day of the fifth month...
【初二英语作文】
I have many hobbies, such as sports, singing, playing the violin and keeping a diary.我有许多爱好,如体育,...
【初二英语作文】
Everyone has ever received some gifts so far. Maybe they were from your parents, friends or classmates. I have ...
【初二英语作文】
The Duanwu Festival, is celebrated on the fifth day of the fifth month according to the Chinese calendar.People ...
【初二英语作文】
Do you like playing basketball ? Do you know YaoMing? I like YaoMing very much.Yao Ming is a famous Chi...
【初二英语作文】
The Dragon Boat Festival, also called Double Fifth Festival, is celebrated on the fifth day of the fifth m...
【初二英语作文】
In our daily life, water has many useful ways. We can use water to wash our faces and brush our teeth. Fa...
【初二英语作文】
The animal is the friend of our human beings. We live in the same earth. Animals and human beings can&rsquo...
【初二英语作文】
&Hello!Where are you going? & I said to a stranger. He said, &We are going to another planet where we can...
【初二英语作文】
There are so many people talking about how much their mother love them, whereas seldom people realize how mu...
【初二英语作文】
For a nation's dream, we start from the 1840 to a constant pursuit, we deep in the years...
【初二英语作文】
A small smoke, endanger ten thousand myriad. Smoking is equal to prodigal oneself health, shorten oneself life...
【初二英语作文】
Smoking is harrnful to health. Medical science has now proved that smoking cancause lung cancer and other dis...
【初二英语作文】
My Father My father is a tall man with a pair of glasses. Everyone says he is a kind-hearted man. He ofte...
【初二英语作文】
Last week our music teacher taught us a song, named Indebted Heart. Through it I know that we should live ...
【初二英语作文】
Smoking cigarettes is very harmful to our health. Studies show that smoking can cause cancer and other health...
【初二英语作文】
For a nation's dream,we start from the 1840 to a constant pursuit,we deep in the years to...
【初二英语作文】
Do you know who is &Qu Yuan&? What type of &Zongzi& do you like most? Have you ever joined a dragon boat...
【初二英语作文】
In my life, the one who I admire the most is my father.My father is a businessman. He is broad-minded ...
【初二英语作文】
The Dragon Boat Festival is a lunar holiday, occurring on the fifth day of the fifth lunar month The Chine...
【初二英语作文】
Duanwu Festival is a traditional Chinese festival held on the fifth day of the fifth month of the Chinese c...
【初二英语作文】
In my life, the one who I admire the most is my father.My father is a businessman. He is broad-minded ...

我要回帖

更多关于 初二的英语作文 的文章

随机推荐