创意伙伴用英文怎么汉翻英在线翻译器(除了用汉翻英在线翻译器器翻...

英文作文翻译,希望手动翻译,别用翻译器_百度知道
英文作文翻译,希望手动翻译,别用翻译器
关于友谊的。高二水平的,我想写一篇真实的文章,我在文章里直接用英文写的,就是希望你们翻译时候能用上的,是才学的短语或者单词。翻译内容:我不愿提及他的真名,我在这里就叫他“Chris”吧。我觉得我是没有童年的。我和其他的小孩子不一样,我没有玩过玩具,也没有和其他小伙伴们在一起打跳,始终都是一个人。我的初中成绩也很差,我不知道为什么,我不愿意主动去和别人交流,以至于上高中之前我都没有一个真真正正的朋友。陪伴我的只有电脑游戏。但在上高中之后,尤其是遇见Chris之后,我彻底变了。(晕哦,有字数限制,中间一段暂时省略)但是后来,他交了女朋友,他所以的时间都陪着他的朋友,吃饭也是和女朋友在一起吃,我感觉我又回到了以前,孤单的一个人。而且晚上在寝室里要是他给他女朋友发短信,我在一旁打扰了他,他便会对我发火。后来,我终于忍受不了了,对他发泄了一番,就这样我们的友情彻底的结束了,我真的对那次吵架非常惭愧(用上 be ashemed of)。
提问者采纳
I think i am different than other childen in my same age, because i didn't
have a happy and joyful in my childhood time , i don't have much of friends when i was a child, also when i'm alone, i even have no toys to play with. I don't know why, i don't really like to handing out with other people and communicate with others actively so that i don't have a really best firends. But until i meet Chris, he total changed me, i became more like to talk, and communication with other. But happy time alway pass quickly, afterward, he has a girlfriend. He spend all his time with his girlfriend even they're eating.
I feel like i'm alone again. A day at night, because i was bothered him when he was sending a email to his girlfriend, he be angry about me, and i finally couldn't endure anymore and we started quarrel. I'm really
be ashemed of what
i did on that day, because our friendship Complete end the thing i did.描述的顺序稍微有点变动,也删了1,2 句因为实在不知道如何加进去,或者加进去会变得很怪。只有有些单词用了翻译,字数应该够的。
其他类似问题
英文作文的相关知识
其他2条回答
翻译什么呢
I don't want to refer to his true name,just called him Chris here.I think I am a child without childhood. I am different from other children.I
haven't played toys,I havent played with other kids, always alone. when I am a junior student, my score is poor, I don't know why, I am not willing to communicate with others actively so that I haven't a true friend when I am a senior student.
The only thing accompany with me is the vedio game. But in senoir school, especially when I met Chris, I totally changed.
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁按分类浏览
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &求翻译两句英文(直接从用翻译器翻的就不用啦)急~~~~_百度知道
求翻译两句英文(直接从用翻译器翻的就不用啦)急~~~~
Traditional lecture and breadth of coverage methods are familiar to teachers and students alike, and are straightforward for teachers to practice. In contrast, it is much more challenging to adopt depth of coverage methods where students collaborate in pairs or small groups to perform inquiry activities.
提问者采纳
老师和学生对传统讲课形式和著重广度的教学方法都很熟悉,老师实践起来也很容易。相对而言,著重深度的教学法,像学生二人一组或分小组合作以进行探究活动,实践起来则难度较高。
提问者评价
thank you ~~~~
其他类似问题
翻译器的相关知识
其他3条回答
老师和学生一样对传统的讲课和广泛教学的方法是比较熟悉的,是老师们比较直接的教学训练。相反,采用学生在2个一组或小组合作完成调查活动深度的教学方法是更具挑战性的。
教师和学生都很熟悉传统报告和覆盖法的范围。对于教师们的实践很明确。相比之下, 对于在探究活动中的伙伴或小组,采取覆盖法的深度就会受到更多的挑战.
传统的授课和覆盖方式的广度都为老师和学生们所熟知并易于老师们去实践。相比之下,需要学生们配对或以小组形式合作进行调查研究的深度覆盖方法更具挑战性的多。
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 中翻英在线翻译 的文章

随机推荐