来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
过去式的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一篇关于过年的英语日记 要用过去式写
一篇关于过年的英语日记 要用过去式写
我的春节:My Spring Festival was great. Before the Chinese New Year, my families were all going to my grandparents’. Many of my relatives there were playing all the night. At night, we set off firecrackers. The voice was very loud, cars parked far from us were sounding. Maybe they feared the voice too. The first day of the Chinese New Year, we all got up early. We said “Happy New Year!” or “Good luck this year!” to each other and get money from them. We visited our relatives all day. That made me feel very tired but very happy because I also can get money. The second day of the New Year, I slept during the morning. In the afternoon, I went to the beautiful countryside, and visited the Yi River, it is very wide, about 1 kilometer. Next day, we left my grandparents’ home for Qingdao. The expressway had been frozen. It was terrible! So we could only run by at a slow speed. This festival was great, I love Spring Festival!
其他回答 (1)
1It was the first day of our winter holiday. All of us were very happy. Why? Because we have one months to do things we love to do. We are free. Although we have some homework. But we can finish them in several days. And the rest time we can make good use of. My god! We have been very tired after hard studying. In winter holidays, I want to have full sleep and eat good food in order to replenish myself. Last but not the least, I will have a good rest.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家英语作文用一般过去式写描写国庆假期的一天(60词)(日记格式)_百度知道
英语作文用一般过去式写描写国庆假期的一天(60词)(日记格式)
这是一道待解决的难题
您的回答被采纳后将获得系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励20(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Today is the National Day and we needn't go to school. I get up late i功龚哆夹馨蝗鹅伟珐连n the morning. It feels so good. After having breakfast, I go to visit the museum with my parents. There are so many people in the museum. I think they also love this place just like me. I see a lot of samples of animals and plants there. What a wonderful day! 另你是初几的学生?
初二,要汉语和英语,一般过去式的
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁国庆一游记 - 欧宝贝的开心家园的日记 - 丫丫网 []百度知道 - 信息提示
知道宝贝找不到问题了&_&!!
该问题可能已经失效。
秒以后自动返回

我要回帖

更多关于 go的过去式 的文章