妖女 不要抛弃我学问的论据是什么

不要抛弃学问阅读练习及答案_阅读答案
阅读《不要抛弃学问》。(12分)
诸位毕业同学:
①你们现在就要离母校了,我没有什么礼物送给你们,只好送你们一句话吧。这句话是:&不要抛弃学问。&
②以前的功课也许一大部分是为了这张文凭,不得已而做的。从今以后,你们可以依自己的心愿去自由研究了。趁现在年富力强的时候,努力做一种专门学问。少年是一去不复返的,等到精力衰减时,要做学问也来不及了。即为吃饭计,学问也决不会辜负人的。吃饭而不求学问,三年五年之后,你们都要被后来少年淘汰的。到那时再想做点学问来补救,恐怕已太晚了。
③有人说:&出去做事之后,生活问题急需解决,哪有工夫去读书?即使要做学问,既没有图书馆,又没有实验室,哪能做学问?&
④我要对你们说:凡是要等到有图书馆才能读书,有了图书馆也不肯读书。凡是等到有了实验室方才做研究,有了实验室也不肯做研究。你有了决心就研究一个问题,自然会节衣缩食去买书,自然会想出法子来设置仪器。
⑤至于时间,更不成问题。达尔文一生多病,不能多做工,每天只能做一点钟的工作。你们看他的成绩!每天花一点钟看10页有用的书,每年可看3600多页,30年可读11万页书。
⑥诸位,11万页书可以使你成为一个学者了。可是每天看三种小报也得费你一点钟工夫;四圈麻将也得废你一点半钟的光阴。看小报呢,还是打麻将呢,还是努力做一个学者呢?全靠你们自己的选择!
⑦易卜生说:&你的最大责任是把你这块材料铸造成器。&
⑧学问便是铸器的工具,抛弃了学问便是毁了你自己。
⑨再会了!你们的母校眼睁睁地要看你们10年之后成什么器。
(胡适 中国公学十八年级毕业赠言 1929年)
【小题1】本文的中心论点是什么?(2分)
【小题2】全文思路明晰,层次分明,请在下面横线上进行填写,以显现全文思路(2分)
① 提出赠言 ②③表达希望与祝愿
【小题3】第③段在论证过程中起什么效果? (3分)
【小题4】文章最后一段中划线句子中&眼睁睁&三字蕴含着怎样的情感? (2分)
【小题5】请简要解释易卜生说&你的最大责任是把你这块材料铸造成器&这句话的含义。(3分)
以上内容是阅读答案:内容提要:
阅读《不要抛弃学问》。(12分) 诸位毕业同学: ①你们现在就要离母校了,我没有什么礼物送给你们,只好送你们一句话吧。这句话是:&不要抛弃学问。& ②以前的功课也许一大部分是为了这张文凭,不得已而做的。从今以后,你们可以依自己的心愿去自由研究了。趁现在年富力强的时候,努力做一...
不要抛弃学问阅读练习及答案相关内容
《多少爱可以重来》正在中央八套热播中。在剧中,刘雨欣饰演的王娇娇是一个年轻貌美的平面模特,但是她却爱上了高曙光饰演的“老男人”秦勇,两人的恋情遭到了秦家的层层反...多少爱可以重来秦勇和王娇娇结婚了吗?秦勇和王娇娇在哪一集结婚的? 《多少爱可以重来》正在热播,一个是年轻貌美的平面模特王娇娇,如花似玉的年纪却恋上比自己大二十岁...1、打开软件,进入个人中心界面,点击钱包按钮, 2、在你的钱包界面可以查看你的钻余额,选择充值金额进行支付就可以的哟~ 除了以上比较直接的办法,还有通过直播,粉...二驴的最近惹上了官司,和二驴的打官司的对象竟然是二丫,二丫和二驴的这个事情很多网友都还不清楚到底是怎么回事,在近日直播中二驴的也对这个事情不断的提出自己的质疑,...《解密》更新到42集,然而因为湖南卫视进行剪切的缘故,该剧并没有大结局,让一直苦等的观众白欢喜了一场。在《解密》昨晚的剧情中,容金珍一直苦等沈渔,严实等人为他安...不要抛弃学问阅读答案
来源:考证题库@跟谁学
医学|教育网搜集整理主要指的就是在平时和考前冲刺阶段做试题时留下来的错题,完善作用的习题 这里讲的完善作用,主要指的就是那些整套的模拟试题,整套的模拟试卷可以训练我们的应试技巧和熟悉考试题型,通过对错题的整理和深入理解,还可以起到一定的查漏补缺的作用,检测作用的习题 对于检测作用的习题,个人建议做模拟试卷的时间在考前一两周之内进行即可,可以让我们对自己还有不足的部分进行补充完善,小编整理有关 复习的经验...
英语四六级题库【手机题库下载】 | 微信搜索"566四六级"  相关推荐:  2015年6月英语四六级真题及答案解析※ 关注微信 对答案  2015年6月四六级成绩查询时间 ※ 查分免费提醒 ※ 合格分数线  四六级评分标准 ※ 最新算分器 ※ 四六级题库估分【手机题库下载】【协议】大学英语四级零基础直播VIP密训班【16年06月考季】大学英语四级425通关全程班【16年06月考季】【协议】四级水平直达六级500分VIP全程班【16年06月考季】大学英语六级425通关全程班【16年06月考季】,2015年6月四六级真题及答案※ 关注微信 对答案 ※ 四六级题库估分考试采取“多题多卷”模式,试题顺序不统一,请依据试题进行核对,关注"566四六级"微信,考后第一时间对答案,看解析...
英语四六级题库【手机题库下载】 | 微信搜索"566四六级"  相关推荐:  2015年12月英语四六级真题及答案解析※ 关注微信,对答案 看解析  2015年12月四六级成绩查询时间 ※ 查分免费提醒 ※ 四六级合格分数线  四六级评分标准 ※ 最新算分器 ※ 英语四六级题库估分【手机题库下载】【协议】大学英语四级零基础直播VIP密训班【16年06月考季】大学英语四级425通关全程班【16年06月考季】【协议】四级水平直达六级500分VIP全程班【16年06月考季】大学英语六级425通关全程班【16年06月考季】,2015年12月四六级真题及答案※ 关注微信 对答案 ※ 四六级题库估分  点击查看文字解析>>>
[视频解析已上线,点击观看>> ],点击观看>> ]   >>>>>考试吧:2015年12月英语四级《长篇阅读》真题汇总  46.【题干】_____  【选项】  A.advocate  B.amount  C.confirmed  D.crazy  E.definite  F.differences  G.favorite  H.happening  I.immediately  J.naturally  K.obtaining  L.primarily  M.protest  N.rejected  O.theories  【答案】N  【解析】  Passage Two  Section B  The Perfect Essay  A)Looking back on too many years of education, I can identify one truly impossible teacher. She cared about me, and my intellectual life, even when I didn't. Her expectations were high—impossibly so. She was an English teacher. She was also my mother.  B)When good students turn in an essay, they dream of their instructor returning it to them in exactly the same condition, save for a single word added in the marg "Flawless." This dream came true for me one afternoon in the ninth grade. Of course, I had heard that genius could show itself at an early age, so I was only slightly taken aback that I had achieved perfection at the tender age of 14. Obviously, I did what any professi I hurried off to spread the good news. I didn't get very far. The first person I told was my mother.  C)My mother, who is just shy of five feet tall, is normally incredibly soft-spoken, but on the rare occasion when she got angry, she was terrifying. I am not sure if she was more upset by my hubris(得意忘形)or by the fact that my English teacher had let my ego get so out of hand. In any event, my mother and her red pen showed me how deeply flawed a flawless essay could be. At the time, I am sure she thought she was teaching me about mechanics, transitions(过渡), structure, style and voice. But what I learned, and what shuck with me through my time teaching writing at Harvard, was a deeper lesson about the nature of creative criticism.  D)First off, it hurts. Genuine criticism, the type that leaves a lasting mark on you as a writer, also leaves an existential imprint(印记)on you as a person. I have heard people say that a writer should never take criticism personally. I say that we should never listen to these people.  E)Criticism, at its best, is deeply personal, and gets to the heart of why we write the way we do. The intimate nature of genuine criticism implies something about who is able to give it, namely someone who knows you well enough to show you how your mental life is getting in the way of good writing. Conveniently they are also the people who care enough to see you thought this painful realization. For me it took the form of my first, and I hope only, encounter with writer's block—I was not able to produce anything for three years.  F)Franz Kafka once said: "Writing is utter solitude(独处), the descent into the cold abyss(深渊)of oneself." My mother's criticism had shown me that Kafka is right about the cold abyss, and when you make the introspective(内省的)descent that writing requires you are not always pleased by what you find. But, in the years that followed, her sustained tutoring suggested that Kafka might be wrong about the solitude. I was lucky enough to find a critic and teacher who was willing to make the journey of writing with me. "It is a thing of no great difficulty," according to Plutarch, "to raise objections against another man's speech, it i but to produce a better in its place is a work extremely troublesome." I am sure I wrote essays in the later years of high school without my mother's guidance, but I can't recall them. What I remember, however, is how she took up the "extremely troublesome" work of ongoing criticism.  G)There are two ways to interpret Plutarch when he suggests that a critic should be able to produce "a better in its place." In a straightforward sense, he could mean that a critic must be more talented than the artist she critiques(评论). My mother was well covered on this count. But perhaps Plutarch is suggesting something slightly different, something a bit closer to Marcus Cicero's claim that one should "criticize by creation, not by finding fault." Genuine criticism creates a precious opening for an author to become better on his own terms—a process that is often extremely painful, but also almost always meaningful.  H)My mother said she would help me with my writing, but first I had to help myself. For each assignment, I was to write the best essay I could. Real criticism is not meant to find obvious mistakes, so if she found any—the type I could have found on my own—I had to start from scratch. From scratch. Once the essay was "flawless," she would take an evening to walk me through my errors. That was when true criticism, the type that changed me as a person, began.  I)She criticized me when I included little-known references and professional jargon(行话). She had no patience for brilliant but irrelevant figures of speech. "Writers can't bluff(虚张声势)their way through ignorance." That was news to me—I would need to find another way to structure my daily existence.  J)She trimmed back my flowery language, drew lines through my exclamation marks and argued for the value of restraint in expression. "John," she almost whispered. I leaned in to hear her: "I can't hear you when you shout at me." So I stopped shouting and bluffing, and slowly my writing improved.  K)Somewhere along the way I set aside my hopes of writing that flawless essay. But perhaps I missed something important in my mother's lessons about creativity and perfection. Perhaps the point of writing the flawless essay was not to give up, but to never willingly finish. Whitman repeatedly reworked "Song of Myself" between 1855 and 1891. Repeatedly. We do our absolute best with a piece of writing, and come as close as we can to the ideal. And, for the time being, we settle. In critique, however, we are forced to depart, to give up the perfection we thought we had achieved for the chance of being even a little bit better. This is the lesson I took from my mother: If perfection were possible, it would not be motivating.  47.【题干】The author was advised against the improper use of figures of speech.  【选项】  A.A  B.B  C.C  D.D  E.E  F.F  G.G  H.H  J.J  K.K  【答案】I  【解析】  48.【题干】The author's mother taught him a valuable lesson by pointing out lots of flaws in his seemingly perfect essay.  【选项】  A.A  B.B  C.C  D.D  E.E  F.F  G.G  H.H  J.J  K.K  【答案】H  【解析】  49.【题干】A writer should polish his writing repeatedly so as to get closer to perfection.  【选项】  A.A  B.B  C.C  D.D  E.E  F.F  G.G  H.H  J.J  K.K  【答案】K  【解析】  50.【题干】Writers may experience periods of time in their life when they just can't produce anything.  【选项】  A.A  B.B  C.C  D.D  E.E  F.F  G.G  H.H  J.J  K.K  【答案】E  【解析】  51.【题干】The author was not much surprised when his school teacher marked his essay as "flawless".  【选项】  A.A  B.B  C.C  D.D  E.E  F.F  G.G  H.H  J.J  K.K  【答案】B  【解析】  52.【题干】Criticizing someone's speech is said to be easier than coming up with a better one.  【选项】  A.A  B.B  C.C  D.D  E.E  F.F  G.G  H.H  J.J  K.K  【答案】F  【解析】  53.【题干】The author looks upon his mother as his most demanding and caring instructor.  【选项】  A.A  B.B  C.C  D.D  E.E  F.F  G.G  H.H  J.J  K.K  【答案】A  【解析】  54.【题干】The criticism the author received from his mother changed him as a person.  【选项】  A.A  B.B  C.C  D.D  E.E  F.F  G.G  H.H  J.J  K.K  【答案】H  【解析】最后一句话  55.【题干】The author gradually improved his writing by avoiding fancy language.  【选项】  A.A  B.B  C.C  D.D  E.E  F.F  G.G  H.H  J.J  K.K  【答案】J  【解析】  点击查看文字解析>>>
[视频解析已上线,关注"566四六级"微信,第一时间对答案,看解析...
是即将参加护师考试的考生最关心的问题,参加护师考试的考生可以去看一下,但是小编根据参加历年考试的考生在论坛发过的考题进行总结,还有整理的答疑周刊,希望会有所收获,虽然历年考试真题国家是严禁外泄的,里面有很多习题,题库及答案:
考试题库及答案在哪里能找到并可以下载,但是哪里有 考试试题下载呢...
2015年12月四六级真题及答案※ 关注微信 对答案 ※ 四六级题库估分  >>>>>考试吧:2015年12月英语六级《长篇阅读》真题汇总  Section B  First-Generation College-Goers: Unprepared and Behind  Kids who are the first in their families to brave the world of higher education come on campus with little academic know-how and are much more likely than their peers to drop out before graduation.  A) When Nijay Williams entered college last fall as a fires-generation student and Jamaican immigrant, he was academically unprepared for the rigors of higher education. Like many first-generation student, he enrolled in a medium-sized state university many of his high school peers were also attending, received a Pell Grant, and board and the closeness of the school to his family, he chose to live at home and worded between 30 and 40 hours a week while taking a full class schedule.  B) What Nijay didn't realize about his school—Tennessee State University—was its frighteningly low graduation rate: a mere 29 percent for its first-generation students. At the end of his first year, Nijay lost his Pell Grant of over $5,000 after narrowly missing the 2.0 GPA cut-off, making it impossible for him to continue paying for school.  C) Nijay represents a large and growing group of Americans: first-generation college students who enter school unprepared or behind. To make matters worse, these schools are ill-equipped to graduate these students—young adults who face specific challenges and obstacles. They typically carry financial burdens that outweigh those of their peers, are more likely to work while attending school, and often require significant academic remediation(补习).  D) Matt Rubinoff directs I'm First, a nonprofit organization launched last October to reach out to this specific population of students. He hopes to distribute this information and help prospective college-goers find the best post-secondary fit. And while Rubinoff believes there are a good number of four-year schools that truly care about these students and set aside significant resources and programs for them, he says that number isn't high enough.  E) "It's not only the selective and elite institutions that provide those opportunities for a small subset of this population," Rubinoff said, adding that a majority of first-generation under graduates tend toward options such as online programs, two-year colleges, and commuter stand schools. "Unfortunately, there tends to be a lack of information and support to help students think bigger and broader."  F) Despite this problem, many students are still drawn to these institutions—and two-year schools in particular. As a former high school teacher, I saw students choose familiar, cheaper options year after year. Instead of skipping out on higher education altogether, they chose community colleges or state schools with low bars for admittance.  G) "They underestimate themselves when selecting a university," said Dave Jarrat, a marketing executive for Inside Track, a for-profit organization that specializes in coaching low-income students and supporting colleges in order to help students thrive. "The reality of it is that a lot of low-income kids could be going to elite universities on a full ride scholarship and don't even realize it."  H) "Many students are coming from a situation where no one around them has the experience of successfully completing higher education, so they are coming in questioning themselves and their college worthiness," Jarrat continued. That helps explain why, as I'm First's Rubinoff indicated, the schools to which these students end up resorting can end up being some of the poorest matches for them. The University of Tennessee and Tennessee State are worth comparing. Tennessee State's overall graduation rate is a tiny 39 percent, but at least it has a smaller gap between the outcomes for first-generation students and those of their peers.  I) Still, the University of Tennessee deserves credit for being transparent. Many large institutions keep this kind of data secret—or at least make it incredibly difficult to find. The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, for instance, admits only that the graduation rate for its first-generation pupils is "much lower" than the percentage of all students who graduate within four years (81 percent).  J) It is actually quite difficult to find reliable statisties on the issue for many schools. Higher education institutions are, under federal law, required to report graduation rates, but these reports typically only include Pell recipient numbers—not necessarily rates specific to first-generation students. Other initiatives fail to break down the data, too. Imagine how intimidating it can be for prospective students unfamiliar with the complexities of higher education to navigate this kind of information and then identify which schools are the best fit.  K) It was this lack of information that prompted the launch of I'm First in 2013, originally as an arm of its umbrella organization, the Center For Student Opportunity. "If we can help to direct students to more of these types of campuses and help students to understand them to be realistic and accessible places, have them apply to these schools at greater frequency and ultimately get in and enroll, we are going to raise the success rate,"Rubinoff said, citing a variety of colleges ranging from large state institutions to smaller private schools.  L) Chelsea Jones, who now directs student programming at I'm First, was a first-generation college student at Howard. Like other student new to the intimidating higher-education world, she often struggled on her path to college. "There wasn't really a college-bound culture at my high school," she said. "I want to go to college but I didn't really know the process." Jones became involved with a college-access program through Princeton University in high school. Now she attributes much of her understanding of college to that:" But once I got to campus, it was a completely different ball game that no one really prepared me for."  M) She was fortunate, though. Howard, a well-regarded historically black college, had an array of resources for its first-generation students, including matching kids with counselors, connecting first-generation students to one another, and TRIO, a national program that supported 200 students on Howard's campus. Still, Jones represents a small percentage of first-generation students who are able to gain entry into more elite universities, which are often known for robust financial aid packages and remarkably high graduation rates for first-generation students. (Harvard, for example, boasts a six-year graduation rate for underrepresented minority groups of 98 percent.)  N) Christian Vazquez, a first-generation Tale graduate, is another exception, his success story setting him far apart from students such as Nijay. "There is a lot of support at Yale, to an extent, after a while, there is too much support." he said, half-joking about the countless resources available at the school. Students are placed in small groups with counselors (trained seniors on campus); they have access to cultural and ethnic affinity(联系)groups, tutoring centers and also have a summer orientation specifically for first-generation students (the latter being one of the most common programs for students).  O) "Our support structure was more like:' You are going to get through Y you are going to do well.'" he said, hinting at mentors(导师),staff, and professors who all provided significant support for students who lacked confidence about "belonging" at such a top institution.  46.【题干】Many first-generation college-goers have doubts about their abilities to get a college degree.  【选项】  A.A  B.B  C.C  D.D  E.E  F.F  G.G  H.H  I.I  J.J  K.K  L.L  M.M  N.N  O.O  【答案】H  【解析】H段第一句"Many students are coming from a situation where no one around them has the experience of successfully completing higher education, so they are coming in questioning themselves and their college worthiness,"  47.【题干】First-generation college students tend to have much heavier financial burdens than their peers.  【选项】  A.A  B.B  C.C  D.D  E.E  F.F  G.G  H.H  I.I  J.J  K.K  L.L  M.M  N.N  O.O  【答案】C  【解析】C段最后一句话They typically carry financial burdens that outweigh those of their peers, are more likely to work while attending school, and often require significant academic remediation(补习).  48.【题干】The graduation rate of first-generation students at Nijay's university was incredibly low.  【选项】  A.A  B.B  C.C  D.D  E.E  F.F  G.G  H.H  I.I  J.J  K.K  L.L  M.M  N.N  O.O  【答案】B  【解析】B段第一句What Nijay didn't realize about his school—Tennessee State University—was its frighteningly low graduation rate.  49.【题干】Some top institutions like Yale seem to provide first-generation students with more support than they actually need.  【选项】  A.A  B.B  C.C  D.D  E.E  F.F  G.G  H.H  I.I  J.J  K.K  L.L  M.M  N.N  O.O  【答案】N  【解析】"There is a lot of support at Yale, to an extent, after a while, there is too much support." he said, half-joking about the countless resources available at the school.  50.【题干】On entering college, Nijay Williams had no idea how challenging college education was.  【选项】  A.A  B.B  C.C  D.D  E.E  F.F  G.G  H.H  I.I  J.J  K.K  L.L  M.M  N.N  O.O  【答案】A  【解析】A段第一句When Nijay Williams entered college last fall as a fires-generation student and Jamaican immigrant, he was academically unprepared for the rigors of higher education.  51.【题干】Many universities simply refuse to release their exact graduation rates for first-generation students.  【选项】  A.A  B.B  C.C  D.D  E.E  F.F  G.G  H.H  I.I  J.J  K.K  L.L  M.M  N.N  O.O  【答案】J  【解析】J段第一句It is actually quite difficult to find reliable statistics on the issue for many schools.  52.【题干】According to a marketing executive, many students from low-income families dot's know they could have a chance of going to an elite university.  【选项】  A.A  B.B  C.C  D.D  E.E  F.F  G.G  H.H  I.I  J.J  K.K  L.L  M.M  N.N  O.O  【答案】G  【解析】G段最后一句"The reality of it is that a lot of low-income kids could be going to elite universities on a full ride scholarship and don't even realize it."  53.【题干】Some elite university attach great importance to building up the first-generation students' self-confidence.  【选项】  A.A  B.B  C.C  D.D  E.E  F.F  G.G  H.H  I.I  J.J  K.K  L.L  M.M  N.N  O.O  【答案】O  【解析】O段最后一句hinting at mentors(导师),staff, and professors who all provided significant support for students who lacked confidence about "belonging" at such a top institution.  54.【题干】I'm First distributes information to help first-generation college-goers find schools that are most suitable for them.  【选项】  A.A  B.B  C.C  D.D  E.E  F.F  G.G  H.H  I.I  J.J  K.K  L.L  M.M  N.N  O.O  【答案】D  【解析】D段第一句提到了First,55.【题干】Elite universities tend to graduate first-generation students at a higher rate.  【选项】  A.A  B.B  C.C  D.D  E.E  F.F  G.G  H.H  I.I  J.J  K.K  L.L  M.M  N.N  O.O  【答案】M  【解析】M段倒数第二句Still, Jones represents a small percentage of first-generation students who are able to gain entry into more elite universities, which are often known for robust financial aid packages and remarkably high graduation rates for first-generation students.,英语四六级题库【手机题库下载】 | 微信搜索"566四六级"  相关推荐:  2015年12月英语四六级真题及答案解析※ 关注微信,对答案 看解析  2015年12月四六级成绩查询时间 ※ 查分免费提醒 ※ 四六级合格分数线  四六级评分标准 ※ 最新算分器 ※ 英语四六级题库估分【手机题库下载】【协议】大学英语四级零基础直播VIP密训班【16年06月考季】大学英语四级425通关全程班【16年06月考季】【协议】四级水平直达六级500分VIP全程班【16年06月考季】大学英语六级425通关全程班【16年06月考季】,点击观看>> ] 关注"566四六级"微信,随后He hopes to distribute this information and help prospective college-goers find the best post-secondary fit.也可以看出和题干匹配,第一时间对答案,点击查看文字解析>>>
[视频解析已上线,看解析...
【不要抛弃学问阅读答案】推荐阅读【不要抛弃学问阅读答案】相关问答
中高考生优惠
活动日期:日---日
优惠期间内,凡2013年应届中、高考学生(全国),持2013年度中考证或高考证原件给予150元/人购票优惠,并采取“一票一证”的入园方式。
这是官方消息
①白菜是南北方一种极其普通的蔬菜。别看它普通,闲暇时,弄一桌“白菜宴”,既解馋又养生。
②白菜栽培历史悠久,种类繁多。据考证,自从有人类以来,它就与人们的生活息息相关。其种类北方有胶州白、北京青白、天津绿、东北大矮白菜、山西大毛边等;南方有乌金白、蚕白菜、鸡冠白、雪里青等。
③白菜味道鲜美,营养丰富,有“菜中之王”美称。用于炖、炒、熘、拌以及做馅、配菜都可以,故俗语
13.根据文章内容,填写下表。(3分)
通信方式的演变 不同时期 出现的通信方式
文字发明以前 实物信
书写材料改进后 (1) 尺牍书
纸发明后 (2) 纸质信
(3)信息时代 电子邮件
手机短信等
14.第②段中,作者为什么要强调“据考证”?(2分)
因为“据考证”准确说明“实物信”在人类文字发明之前作为传达信息的工具是确凿的。(意对即可)
网络工程这个词语其实宽泛的可以包含整个互联网领域。 就网络技术而言分为路由交换、网络安全、运营商。。。。。等几个方向。每一个方向都是博大浩渺的。 我建议你先接触一下CCNA,在学习中慢慢了解网络领域全貌,同时迎合自己的兴趣,确定自己的方向 ,再决定自己要不要继续深入学习。因为有很多东西,不深入接触,你很难看到它的全貌。
即使最终想放弃了,也就几百块钱。花六七百块钱成本为自己找一
2.第②段中,作者为什么要强调“据考证”?(2分)
3.根据第③段内容,回答问题。(4分)
(1)写西汉东方朔给汉武帝写信用了什么方法?说明了什么?(2分)
(2)引用“一男附书至”有什么表达效果?(2分)
4.下列说法不恰当的一项是(
A.标题《从“尺素书”到“伊妹儿”》中用“伊妹儿”代称电子邮件,显得很生动。
B.第①段引用鲤鱼传家书的古诗,既可
【不要抛弃学问阅读答案】推荐问答【不要抛弃学问阅读答案】推荐搜索
免责声明:本站部分内容、图片、文字、视频等来自于互联网,仅供大家学习与交流。相关内容如涉嫌侵犯您的知识产权或其他合法权益,请向本站发送有效通知,我们会及时处理。反馈邮箱&&&&。
学生服务号
在线咨询,奖学金返现,名师点评,等你来互动

我要回帖

更多关于 妖女 不要抛弃我 的文章

随机推荐