求一篇英语作文关于去广州旅游计划的英语文章(1...

求一篇旅游的英语作文 .要求是:选择一个你想旅游的地点,并安排旅游计划.你应包括以下内容:1.说明你想旅游的地点.2.说明你为什么选择这个地点.3.描述你的旅游计划.哪位高手帮我解决一下这个对我老说的大难题.
你看一下:England's largest city is like a great wheel,with Piccadilly Circus at its hub and dozens of communities branching out from it.Since London is such a large conglomeration of neighborhoods and areas,each with its own personality,first-time visitors are sometimes intimidated until they get the hang of it.Many visitors spend all their time in the West End,where most of the attractions are,with a visit to the City (London's financial district) to see the Tower of London.London is still recovering from the bombings of July 7,2005.Time will tell how these attacks shape the character of this city over the long term -- but it would be foolish to define this city by the terror that was inflicted upon it.The Queen would not stand for it.Truth is,this British capital is alive and well and culturally more vibrant than it's been in years.The sounds of Brit-pop and techno pour out of V experimental theater is popping up on stages built for Shakespeare' upstart chefs are reinventing the bland dishes that British mums have
and Brits are even running the couture houses of Dior and Givenchy.In food,fashion,film,music,and just about everything else,London,as it moves deeper into the 21st century,stands at the cutting edge again,just as it did in the 1960s.If this sea of change worries you more than it appeals to you,rest assured that traditional London still exists,basically intact under the veneer of hip.From high tea almost anywhere to the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace,the city still abounds with the culture and charm of days gone by.Discovering London and making it your own can be a bit of a challenge,especially if you have limited time.Even in the 18th century,Daniel Defoe found London "stretched out in buildings,straggling,confused,out of all shape,u neither long nor broad,round nor square." The actual City of London proper is 1 square mile (2.6 sq.km) of very expensive real estate around the Bank of England.All of the gargantuan rest of the city is made up of separate villages,boroughs,and corporations -- each with its own mayor and administration.Together,however,they add up to a mammoth metropolis.Luckily,whether you're looking for Dickens's house or hot designer Vivienne Westwood's flagship store,only the heart of London's huge territory need concern you.The core of London is one of the most fascinating places on earth.With every step,you'll feel the tremendous influence this city once exerted over global culture when it had an empire on which the sun never set.London is a mass of contradictions.On the one hand,it's a decidedly royal city,studded with palaces,court gardens,coats of arms,and other regal paraphernalia,yet it's also the home of the world's second-oldest parliamentary democracy.(Iceland was the first.)Today London has grown less English and more international.The gent with the bowler hat has long today's Londoner might have a turban,a Mohawk,or even a baseball cap.It's becoming easier to find a café au lait and a croissant than a scone and a cup of tea.The city is home to thousands of immigrants and refugees,both rich and poor,from all reaches of the world.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码          

有关旅游计划英语对话
  想要出国,首先就要做好计划,那么你想学一些有关计划的英语口语吗?下面我爱词小编为大家带来有关计划英语对话,欢迎大家学习!
  计划英语对话1:
  A:Are there any scenic spots nearby?
  A:附近有什么吗?
  B:You can go to ZhongShan Park.
  B:你可以去中山公园。
  A:Have you ever been there?
  A:你去过那儿吗?
  B:Yes. The scenery there is so breathtaking
  B:是的。那儿的简直太美了。
  A:Really?
  A:真的吗?
  B:Yes,of course. IYs really worth visiting.
  B:当然是的。那儿确实值得一游。
  计划英语对话2:
  A:We will have a vacation next month. Why not have a tour?
  A:我们下个月有假期。为什么不去呢?
  B:Good idea. Where shall we go?
  B:好主意。去哪儿呢?
  A:What about going to Xi'an?
  A:去西安怎么样?
  B:Don't you think it is too far?
  B:你不觉得太远了吗?
  A:So what's your plan?
  A:那你有什么计划呢?
  B:What about going to Beijing?
  B:我们去怎么样?
  A:So we'll compromise. We'll hit the Huangshan Anhui.
  A:那我们折中一下,去的黄山。
  B:好吧!
  计划英语对话3:
  A:We will go to Luoyang for a vacation next month.
  A:我们下个月要去洛阳。
  B:How long will you stay there?
  B:你们将在那儿待多久?
  A: About one week.
  A:大约一个星期。
  B:Where will you live during the vacation.
  B:旅行期间你们住哪儿呢?
  A:In the hotel.
  A:住旅店。
  B:Have you make a reservation?
  B:你们预订房间了吗?
  A:Yes,we have.
  A:是的,预订了。
  B: That's OK.
  B:那就好。
有关计划英语对话相关文章:
1.有关旅行情景对话
2.有关计划情景对话
3.计划英语情景对话
4.英语情景对话:计划
5.计划英语短对话
看了本文的网友还看了
导游考试资料求一篇暑假旅游计划的英语作文,要有中文翻译.
时先森丶GP89
Travel is a very good means of broadening a person's perspective. It makes you come into contact with different cultures, meet people of different colors and go through peculiar rites and ceremonies. Travelling much, you will not only enrich your knowledge and experiences, but also be aware of the vastness of nature.Travel may also relieve person of boredom and gloom. Travel brings you enjoyment and attraction. It gives you a pleasant experience, which will disperse your boredom and make you forget whatever annoys you. Travel broadens your mind and leaves you good memories. Later, you may go over these memories and enjoy your past experiences, thus keeping a fresh and sunny mind.The field's his study, nature was his book.Travelers can choose different modes of transportation which have advantages and disadvantages. Airplanes are the fastest but also the most expensive. Buses and trains are less expensive, but they soon make you feel cramped and uncomfortable. Ships provide you with comfort unless you get seasick. Most people can afford traveling by bicycle, which, although slow, can limber up your muscles and get you closer to nature.旅游是一个很好的手段,扩大一个人的角度来看.它使你接触到不同文化,满足人们不同的颜色,并经过特殊的仪式和礼节.旅行太多,你将不仅丰富您的知识和经验,而且还可以了解浩瀚的大自然. 旅游也可缓解厌倦和悲观的人.旅行给您带来的享受和吸引力.它给你一个愉快的经历,这将驱散你的无聊,让你忘记任何烦扰你.旅游拓宽了你的头脑,并留下您美好的回忆.后来,你可能会在这些回忆和享受您过去的经验,从而保持一个清新,阳光明媚的心态. 该领域的他的研究,自然是他的书. 游客可以选择不同运输方式的优点和缺点.飞机是最快的,但也是最昂贵的.公共汽车和火车是较便宜的,但他们很快让你感到局促和不舒服.船舶提供舒适,除非您晕船.大多数人能够负担得起旅游自行车,其中,虽然速度慢,可以林伯你的肌肉,让你更接近大自然. How I Spent My Summer Vacation(1)
The summer vacation had come round again. I was happy that I could forget about school at least for a while. Lest I fool around all through this summer vacation, I made a plan as to how to spend it. First, I thought I should go over all those things my teachers taught in the previous term so that I could have a better understanding of them. Then I thought I should take up some forms of exercise, such as walking, running and rowing, to keep me physically strong. It stood to reason that with such a good plan I should make the best of my vacation time. I did, because I lived up to what I had planned.How I Spent My Summer Vacation(2)
Summer can be very hot in southern Taiwan where the temperature usually goes up to 32"C or more. Because of the heat it is a trying experience to go to school or do anything else in a place that is not air-conditioned. Also because of this I stay at home most of the time during the summer vacation and only occasionally go to the beach to plunge myself into the cool water as a way to keep my body less sticky. Actually I like swimming and think nothing is more refreshing than a swim. In the summer vacation that has just ended I went swimming many times with my classmates and we all had a good time. This summer vacation, however, was not spent entirely in seeking fun. As a second-year senior student I had to prepare myself for the college entrance examinations that were only a year away. In other words, I must find time to study, too. So I divided my time between work and play during the summer vacation and derived much benefit from this arrangement.How I Spent My Summer Vacation(3)
I spent this summer vacation in quite a different way. I used to run about every day in previous summer vacations, but this summer vacation I simply could not afford to do so. I would soon be in the last year of my high-school education and would after graduation be up against the college entrance examinations. Though those examinations were still a year away, I had to start early to make myself well prepared by reviewing all those things I had learned at school and this summer vacation was the ideal time for me to do this. At first I was rather dismayed at the thought of this, but later I thought it was better this way because by working hard this summer I could count on endless happy summers to come. With this in mind I then set to work like anything and only occasionally went out for a change or did some physical. I was not at all bored by this kind of life, for I was sustained by a hope.我如何度过我的暑假(1)
暑假再次前来.我很高兴,我可以忘记,至少在一段时间对学校.免得我鬼混通过今年暑假,我怎么花的计划.首先,我想我应该对所有这些事情,我的老师在上一届教,这样我可以有一个更好地了解他们.后来我想我应该采取一些形式的运动,如散步,跑步和划船,让我身体强壮.它站在原因,这样一个很好的计划,我要我的休假时间的最佳.我这样做,因为我没有辜负我曾计划. 我如何度过我的暑假(2)
非常炎热夏季可在台湾南部,那里的温度上升至32“C以上,由于高温上学或做任何其他在没有空调的地方,那就是它是一个尝试的经验,也因为为此,我留在家里,在暑假期间的大部分时间,只是偶尔去海边自己陷入冷却水作为一种方法来保持我的身体少而粘,其实我喜欢游泳,觉得没有比这更不是一个清爽然而,游泳,在刚刚结束的暑假,我去游泳多次与我的同学,我们所有的好时机.今年暑假,没有花费完全在寻求乐趣,作为一个二年级的大四学生我不得不自己准备高考只有一年之遥,换句话说,我必须找时间来研究,也所以我我的时间分为工作和娱乐,在暑假期间,来自这个安排多少好处. 我如何度过我的暑假(3)
今年暑假,我花了在一个完全不同的的方式.我曾经在以前的暑假每天约运行,但今年暑假,我根本负担不起这样做.我将很快在去年我高中教育,毕业后对高考.虽然这些考试还有一年之遥,我不得不及早开始,使自己以及通过审查所有的事情我在学校了解到,今年暑假时间为我这样做是理想的准备.起初我是在这一思想而感到沮丧,但后来我认为这是更好的这种方式,因为我可以通过努力工作,今年夏天在无尽的快乐夏天算来.考虑到这一点,然后我设置为工作像什么,只是偶尔去改变或做了一些物理.我是不是在这样的生活无聊的所有,因为我是一个希望持续.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
The longing summer vacation is approaching, it is the best part of the school year for me. I cannot let the holidays elapse (逝去) meaninglessly, my vacation should be a phase (时期、阶段) of harvest. The ev...
The longing summer vacation is approaching, it is the best part of the school year for me. I cannot let the holidays elapse (逝去) meaninglessly, my vacation should be a phase (时期、阶段) of harvest. The ev...
扫描下载二维码我计划一个人到广州游玩一个星期,大概要准备多少钱?_广州吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,090,639贴子:
我计划一个人到广州游玩一个星期,大概要准备多少钱?收藏
关于 广州市 的问题关于 广州市 的问题我不去旅游景点,只是在市区玩,不购物,不买东西,我计划带辆折叠的单车去,在市区里各种的兜风,只是吃饭和住宿,最多坐坐公交,坐坐地铁,吃饭就吃最普通的快餐得了,住宿就住最便宜的旅社得了,计划玩个四到七天,我从湖南来,再回湖南去,如果一切顺利的话,包括衣食住行费,大概要准备多少钱?才能完成这趟旅程,1000够了吗?有经验的朋友请您告诉我,谢谢。。。
斗破沙城首服开启,三大职业延续经典
不够,来回车费要300多点吧!旅馆一天要60吧,吃饭一顿也得15吧。来广州逛街不买东西不花钱来受苦的么,还不如在家睡觉呢,还省1000多
如果你真想看世界的话去香港,广州真没什么好看的
其实就是住的地方贵而已..
不算路费的话够了!算路费就有点紧了。既然你来是为了体验生活。那么你最好找认识人解决住的问题。如果没有认识人的话给你个建议。上人人网。搜广州的大学找一个学校找一个感觉差不多的人。跟他聊跟他熟悉。然后把你的情况告诉他。让他帮你找个学校的寝室住。住学校吃食堂会剩下你好多钱的。而且这个方法很可行。我以前就这么干过。但是成功率就要看你的沟通能力了。。纯手打。只是给你个可行的建议。
我做你的导游吧。。
一天3餐早餐算你10块钱午餐算你15晚餐算你15一天算下来最少40块钱吃的住旅馆 一天最少要40~60吧? 一百了一星期=7天700一星期 楼主自己算
最便宜的旅馆怕你找不到,一般旅馆也要150左右一天吧。一天吃20块是比较省的了。车费啥的预你2、300不为过。住宿150*7=1050吃饭20*7=140公交车费300来回车费400带两千块来吧
给你当导游哦,交个朋友,哈哈
有单车吃快餐1000足够啦!
最少要两千吧
早餐不要吃太好,街边小贩,5元可以搞定,建议吃街边临时摊档糯米饭,或者粽子之类,顶抱,又多在5元以下。午餐吃个快餐什么的,找找10元以下还是有的,晚餐方便面什么的,这样下来一天就大概在20元,7天也就140-200当然你也可以一顿你带了单车,买张地图可以了。广州很多公园还是免费的。逛逛走走,不怎么需要钱来回车费,你坐差点火车,硬座也就100多,到湖北武汉都有不到140的,到湖南不是应该更少。240差不多了啦。住,建议你少带东西之后,可以住在城中村里面的那些小旅馆应该不会高于100,当然你也可以上携程网等看,我记得有几家如家快捷的有99元的房间。或者你去怡乐路那边看看,有一些给中大自学生住的宿舍,以前住过,一个月也才几百,现在物价涨了就不知道了
- -楼主比我姐姐还省
有单车 白天骑去玩,一餐两个包子。晚上躺公园~ 睡天桥底,
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或求5篇关于旅游的英语美文+翻译
求5篇关于旅游的英语美文+翻译
08-12-29 &
Travel A succession of beautiful scenery makes one feel delighted. A long stay in the same surroundings to make everything the same. Routine work often makes one feel bored But if you take a trip or a long journey on your holidays to some scenic spots or historic sites, that will make great difference. Travel can widen one’s knowledge. The farther you go, the more you will learn about different politics, economics, customs as well as geography. If you travel the whole world some day, you will fully understand the globe on which we live. However, too much travel causes tiredness. You get on a bus or a taxi, you travel on the train or in a plane, being patient with the hours needed on your mute from one place to another, that will make you exhausted after a while. 旅游 看不完的美景使人感到愉快。长期呆在一个地方令人乏味。日常工作常使人感到厌倦。假如你在假期中去名胜古迹旅游,情况就不同了。 旅游可以增长人们的知识。你走得越远,你就会学到不同的政治、经济、风俗和地理知识。如果有朝一日你周游世界,你就会完全懂得我们所生活的这个地球。 然而,过多的旅游会使人感到疲劳。不管你乘坐公共汽车或出租车,还是乘坐火车或飞机从一个地方到另一个地方,你得耐心的坐着熬时间,这很快就会使你疲劳。 Travel &People who like travelling have their reasons. They maintain that travelling can help them expand their scope of knowledge, especially geographical and historical learning. They go on to point out that touring will provide more chance for them to enjoy food and try on clothes that they otherwise cannot possibly have. Those who dislike travelling have their reasons. They would argue that travelling means a considerable amount of money and energy. For example, traffic and accommodation require money walking while seeing sights often tires you. In practice, travelling does more good than harm. If you finance and health permit, you might as well do some travelling from time to time. It will at least enable you to get familiar with people and thing that you will probably grow to like and love. &有些人喜欢旅行旅行有他们的原因的.&他们主张, 旅行可能帮助他们扩展他们的范围知识, 特别地理和历史学会。他们指出, 游览为他们将提供更多机会享用食物和尝试他们无法可能否则有的衣裳。那些烦恶旅行有他们的原因。他们会争辩说, 旅行意味可观的相当数量金钱和能量。例如, 交通和适应要求金钱走当看见看见经常疲倦您。实践上, 旅行做好比害处。如果您提供经费和健康许可证, 您不妨做一些时常旅行。它至少将使您得到熟悉您大概将学会成长和爱. I Love Traveling I like travel very much. I often go to travel. It meets a lot of people when traveling. It can touch not only the person but also the region. Therefore, it comes to want to go even times how many. I was traveling and all the people met had a very warm mind. It was very kind. There is a person who taught variety of land, too. I do not think meeting with two another degrees in the person. However, I do not think that I forget. Because, The reason is that there are a lot of very good memories. Therefore, travel is not stopped. It went to not only the country but also foreign countries. The communication of the intention can have been done with the person in the country though the word did not run well. However, I thought that the handicap of the word was large. I thought it was good if the word could be understood more many times. Therefore, I think that I should study the language study more. It can meet the one different according to the land when traveling. The tourist spot is, and there is a lot of one not so either. There are a lot of very good points of the place taught to the person in local. Therefore, it is always made to speak. I have not traveled still alone. I want to go out to travel alone sometimes. How about you? Traveling with someone is also good. However, I yearn to the solitary journey very much. It is not, and yearns for the destination to free travel. I want to go out to unrestrained travel some time. Finally, I yearn to the solitary journey. However, I do not hate tour travel. I think that there is a merit also in the tour. I think that traveling with the person who does not know also has the enjoyment. However, I like independent tour more. Which do you like? 我非常喜欢旅行。我经常去旅行。它遇见很多人民当旅行。它可能接触不仅人而且区域。所以, 它来想要是均匀时期多少。我旅行并且所有人民遇见有一个非常温暖的头脑。它是非常亲切的。有教土地品种的人, 也是。我不认为会议以二其它度在人。但是, 我不认为, 我忘记。由于, 原因是有很多非常好记忆。所以, 旅行不被停止。它去不仅国家而且外国。意图的通信可能完成与人在国家虽然词很好没有运行。但是, 我认为, 词的障碍是大的。我认为它是好的如果词能被了解更多许多时期。所以, 我认为, 我应该学习语言研究更。它可能遇见那个不同根据土地当旅行。旅游胜地是, 并且有很多一个不那么或者。有地方的很多非常好观点被教对人在本机。所以, 它总被做讲话。我单独仍然未旅行。我想要出去有时单独旅行。您怎么样? 旅行与某人是还好的。但是, 我非常盼望对孤零零旅途。它不是, 和盼望目的地释放旅行。我想要出去对无限制的旅行某个时候。终于, 我盼望对孤零零旅途。但是, 我不恨游览旅行。我认为, 有并且优点在游览。我认为那旅行与并且不知道有享受的人。但是,我喜欢独立游览更。哪些您喜欢? Travel to the forest Have you ever been fed up with the boring life in the city? Should you be tired of the crowded roads and endless noises, you might want to have a glimpse of the primary forest with me. As soon as you open the mysterious door of the forest, you may ask,“ Have I entered the palace or the paradise?” The breath-taking scenery makes you forget everything but exploring what the forest has to offer. With tens of thousands of trees surrounding you, straight or winding, tall or short , you feel like floating on the ocean of green. All kinds of fragrant flowers lie peaceful and shy under the leaves. Take a close look at them , and you can even see the fresh drops of water ,which makes the flowers look like beautiful girls who have just had a bath. The most enjoyable thing is to feel the thick fog among the whole forest, which makes the view of the living creatures disappear at times. When the sun comes up, the fog rises at once .The dreaming image is then replaced by the lively scene. A wide variety of birds are singing happily in the trees. Lots of little animals are running busily across the paths. Wander in the forest, you will have the feeling of returning to nature. Well, in addition to enjoying the scenery on the ground, keep an eye out for the sky! The clear blue with pure white will give your eyes a feast . 旅行对森林您曾经厌烦乏味生活在城市吗? 如果您对拥挤路和不尽的噪声会是疲乏, 您也许想要有原始森林的瞥见与我。当您打开森林的神奇门, 您可以要求, &有我进入了宫殿或天堂?& 惊人的风景牌子您忘记一切但探索什么森林必须提供。用成千上万棵树围拢您, 直接或包缠, 高或短, 您感觉象漂浮在绿色海洋。各种各样的芬芳花谎言平安和害羞在叶子之下。采取仔细的审视在他们, 并且您能甚而看水新滴, 做花看起来象美丽的女孩有浴。最令人愉快的事是感觉厚实的雾在整个森林之中, 做景色的生存生物时常消失。当太阳过来, 雾上升The 作图象由活泼的场面然后立即替换。各种各样的鸟愉快地唱歌在树。许多小的动物繁忙地运行横跨道路。漫步在森林里, 您将有返回的感觉到自然。很好, 除享受风景之外在地面, 保留一只眼睛为天空! 清楚的蓝色以纯净的白色将给您的眼睛一个宴餐。 Train Travel Air Travel Air travel has two advantages over train travel. First, it can save much time.We can fly from Beijing to Guangzhou jusi in two hours, but by train, we have to spend 24 hours or more. Second, air travel is more comfortable, because the plane flies so smoot qly that we can rest well during the trip, while the train is crowded sometimes and passengers have to sit for a long time, which makes them tired. But train travel also has its advantages. For example, traveling by train costs only 250 yuan while traveling by air will cost 900 yuan.Besides this, outside of the train’s windows, we can enjoy the views of many big cities, such as Zhengzhou, Wuhan,ad Changsha. So I think different people like different ways of traveling. 坐火车旅行还是乘飞机旅行 乘飞机旅行比坐火车旅行有两大优点。第一,可以节约时间。从北京到广州乘飞机只用两个小时,而坐火车需要二十四个小时甚至更多。第二,乘飞机更舒适。飞机飞得很平稳,我们可以休息得很好;而火车有时很拥挤,而且要坐好长时间,容易疲劳。但是坐火车旅行也有它的优点。例如,坐火车旅行只花250元而乘飞机则需900元。除此之外,透过火车的窗口,我们可以欣赏郑州、武汉和长沙等大城市的风光。
请登录后再发表评论!

我要回帖

随机推荐