外国人英语翻译防身术、求翻译(英语)

求翻译用英语向一个外国女生表白_百度知道
求翻译用英语向一个外国女生表白
翻译过来就可以,但请说明下面由我自己写的一段话,可以也发上来,如果你们有更好的意见
我有更好的答案
Between her and me is existing a lot of difficultyThese difficulties have many one thirty and solve.Now to make her my girlfriend may have been too absurd ( because there is a lot of difficulty)But as long as we love each other these difficulties will one day is no longer difficult
Between her and me is existing a lot of difficultyThese difficulties have many one thirty and solve.Now to make her my girlfriend may have been too absurd ( because there is a lot of difficulty)。But as long as we love each other these difficulties will one day is no longer difficult 。
there are lots of barriers and difficulties between you and methose barriers may take some time to solveIt might be too absurd to ask you to be my girlfriend now (due to the barriers)but as long as there is love between us, we may come across those barriers together one day在我和你之间存在着许多困难和障碍这些困难有很多一时半会儿并解决不了现在要她做我女朋友也许太过荒唐(因为中间有很多困难)但只要我们彼此相爱 我们总有一天能一起过那些障碍
你这个挺不错的耶
there are many diffculties between us
and also i know these problems can't be solved now .
it is too amazing to ask you for my girl friend ,
but i think only if we are loved
. All the ploblems can be sovled in the future.
i love you . believe me. we must be together .希望采纳 祝你幸福 。
There are a lot of troubles between you and myself.We can't solve these problems immediately.It's flimflam that let you be my girlfriend rightnow.But these would not be problems one day if we love eachother.
其他类似问题
表白的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译,跟一个外国人聊天,不是很懂她的意思,求翻译,求翻译大神~谢谢_百度知道
英语翻译,跟一个外国人聊天,不是很懂她的意思,求翻译,求翻译大神~谢谢
wacnna 2 get naughty: huere is my protfileStranger?Stranger? Stranger? Stranger: i will let you watch me txake off my clothes nd cum 4 ygoug Stranger: i am hanna im frolm san fran caliSP u don&#39:) St need a wecbcam bcuz I haxve one Stranger: 18 f Stranger: you: mmm welhl I hav a we bcam I can turn it on for you sexy f you want: okay
能不能每一句翻译一下啦,你们的解释都不清不楚的
提问者采纳
地名什么的我就不说了第一句18应该是年龄第二段是名字hanna,明说了吧..,如果你需要的话第5段他会让你看他脱衣服第6段...老兄,她可以为你打开:P(一般是笑,在这边我做点补充吧,因为这女的简写的太厉害,好的.我去看的真累啊,很多单词直接简写勒.,你不需要摄像头,艳福不浅啊.,这是我的资料,因为她有一个第7段,侧像看),所以网上查也没用(一开始我还以为是其他国家的语言呢)好的,和她来自哪这地名我还真不知道第三段就是想做些下流的事情么第四段是说他有摄像头,这女的是想和你ML.这个
提问者评价
原来是这样,感谢!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
这就是个要跟你luo. liao的人她的年龄 从哪里来的 让你开视频她能跟你luo, liao
衣服的那种给你看照片大致就是这样 矮油!
这个网站聊的吧~上来聊的时候,这基本上都是固定的模式了,一般性别用 F女或者M男来缩写,聊多了就熟悉了
不是她,是它,爬虫robot
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译快,我没什么时间了_百度作业帮
英语翻译快,我没什么时间了
快,我没什么时间了
Because he is busy with study, Tom often neglects physical training/excercise.--------------------希望对你有帮助~天上~
您可能关注的推广回答者:英语作文帮
双语英语列表摘要努力翻译中...女子防身术的海词问答与网友补充:
女子防身术的相关资料:
相关词典网站:

我要回帖

更多关于 外国人英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐