请帮忙 日语怎么说翻译一小段话,我的英文水品写不下...

下面这段话用英语怎么表达啊?不要有道翻译的,自己翻译,大概意思就行,可以换个说法,或者你们帮我写一_百度知道本人英语水平有限,请哪位仁兄帮忙翻译下下面的一段话,感谢不尽。_百度知道请帮忙翻译成几句简单的英文请问:把这几句话翻成英文:1、“如果答案有不正确的地方,请您指正,谢谢你的指导.”2、“往后,请您多多指教,我的英文不大好,劳烦您了.”在线等答案,非常谢谢
If there are mistakes in the answers,please point them out for me,and thank you for your guidance/help.Please feel free to correct me in the future.My English is not very good,I'm sorry for all the tr...
为您推荐:
1. If there is any error in the answers, please can you point it out. Thanks for your advice.2. In the future, please kindly give me advice. I am not very good at English. Thanks for the trouble you take.
扫描下载二维码帮忙翻译下面的几句话,我看不明白.谢谢 - 外贸英语 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
& 帮忙翻译下面的几句话,我看不明白.谢谢
UID 1435044
阅读权限 25
帮忙翻译下面的几句话,我看不明白.谢谢
1. I want to have tested with steak and pork and fish. Just check the cooking and see how it works and note any problems found.
2. I want you to check the heat profile on the top and bottom of the cooking surface before cooking any foods. Use thermocouple and check at least nine locations across the top, bottom and middle of the grill plates on top and bottom, three on top, three in middle and three towards the bottom of the unit.
3. In full heat, I would like you to check the temperature on the top and sides of the unit where people might touch the unit.
4. After finish the food cooking, i would like you to check the cross hatch testing on the non stick to see how it is attaching after completion, thanks.
After completing this, do a tear down with photos of the inside construction and any issues or details you find, thanks.
[ 本帖最后由 yongdasao 于
20:37 编辑 ]
UID 179175
积分 48787
福步币 10 块
阅读权限 120
你把你的灶具画张结构示意图,把客户说的测试点标出来(或者让他标出来),就迎刃而解了。用不着这么一句句的翻译。
(单证不倒翁 Tel:)
UID 301406
积分 43490
阅读权限 120
来自 SHENZHEN,CHINA