rat的歌情歌王有哪些歌些

歌曲名称:King Rat 歌手: Modest Mouse 中文翻译 不要机器翻译的那种 谢谢_百度知道
歌曲名称:King Rat 歌手: Modest Mouse 中文翻译 不要机器翻译的那种 谢谢
Well!Well!Well!Well!We spun like birds on fire right down towards the residence and II took all that I desired, even crooks have to pay the rentWe swam like rats on fire right, right down the reservoirWe took all that we could carry but we tried to carry moreAnd you know you know you know it all went wrongAnd you know you know you know it was all wrongWe choked on street tap water well I'm gonna have to try the real thingI took your laugh by the collar and it knew not to swingAnytime I tried an honest job well the till had a hole and ha-haWe laughed about payin' rent 'cause the county jails they're freeAnd you know you know you know it all went wrongAnd you know you know you know it was all wrongDeep water, deep waterSenseless denialI went down like a rag doll as you would, childDeep water, deep waterSenseless denialI went down like a rag doll as you would, childOh, lucky lucky lucky lucky me againI said it looks like I've got to use my feet againWell I just spent my last one-hundred dollarsGod I'll pay my bill againOh, I don't careOh, how I just don't careDeep water, deep waterSenseless denialI went down like a rag doll shooken and shyDeep water, deep waterSenseless denialI went down like a rag doll rat of a childWell king rat has me on his list againI can never be on the fence againI found out it's all loudOpen like an organ and ittalk, talk, talk, talk againhe promised me that when I cheated himBut I could open my eye well...lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky,lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky me againDeep water, deep waterSenseless denialI got fed like a fish, full of open smilesDeep water, deep waterSenseless denialI got fed like a fish on the cardboard smilesWell Well...What do you have to say for yourself?I said, well wellWell?I said well, well, well, well!Lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky me again.I hardly knew I should use my feet againWhat do you have to say for yourself?What do you have to say for yourself?
提问者采纳
We spun like birds on fire right down towards the residence      我们象火堆上的鸟一样急冲向居处and I took all that I desired, even crooks have to pay the rent.  带着所有的欲望,想方设法地付房租We swam like rats on fire right, right down the reservoir   我们就象火光中的老鼠 水库下面的火光中漫游We took all that we could carry but we tried to carry more. 我们已经获取了我们所能获取的,但还想要更多And you know you know you know it all went wrong.   你知道这是不对的And you know you know you know it was all wrong.   你知道这是不对的We choked on straight tap water          我们被自来水呛着well I'm gonna have to try the real thing  噢,我们必须试下真正的事I took your laugh by the collar and it knew not to swing.    我揪着你的衣领让你笑,不至于摇摆Anytime I tried an honest job well the till had a hole and ha-ha   不管什么时候我尝试一份诚实的工作,却总有漏洞We laughed about payin'rent'cause the county jails they're free.  我们对付帐不屑一顾,因为监狱还有空位And you know you know you know it all went wrong.   你知道这有点不对And you know you know you know it was all wrong.   你知道这都是错的Deep Water, Deep Water      深深的水Senseless Denial         冷漠的抗拒   I went down like a rag doll as you would, child   我象破布偶一样沉下去,象你一样,孩子Deep Water, Deep Water   深深的水  深深的水Senseless Denial    冷漠的抗拒I went down like a rag doll as you would, child  我象破布偶一样沉下去,象你一样,孩子Oh, lucky lucky lucky lucky me again.    幸运,幸运,幸运,幸运的我 I said it looks like I've got to use my feet again   我说,那就象我又可以用我的脚了Well I just spent my last on e-hundred dollars    噢,我刚花了我最后的一百块钱God I'll pay my bill again   上帝,我又要付帐了Oh, I don't care   我不在乎Oh, how I just don't care.   我怎么以不在乎呢Deep Water, Deep Water   深深的水,深深的水, Senseless Denial   冷漠的抗拒I went down like a rag doll shooken and shy    我就象破布娃娃一样颤抖 畏缩Deep Water, Deep Water   深深的水,深深的水Senseless Denial   冷漠的抗拒I went down like a rag doll rat of a child   我象个孩子的破布娃娃样沉下去Well King rat has me on his list again  噢,鼠王已经又把我列在了他的名单上I can never be on the fence again  我将再也不会碰到阻碍I found out it's all loud   我发现那声音很大Open like an organ and it   就象器官爆裂talk, talk, talk, talk again   谈话,谈话,谈话,再次谈话he promised me that when I cheated him   他答应我,当我再欺骗他But I could open my eye well...  但我可以把眼睛睁开lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky,  幸运,幸运,幸运lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky me again.  幸运,幸运,我很幸运Deep Water, Deep Water   深水 深水This Senseless Denial   冷漠的抗拒I got fed like a fish, full of open smiles   我象条被喂的鱼,满是笑容Blue Water, Deep Water            蓝色的水,深深的水Oh Senseless Denial              无情的I got fed like a fish on the cardboard smiles    我在虚假的笑容下象鱼儿样被喂食Well Well...    噢,噢What do you have to say for yourself?    你是怎么想的?I said, well well        我说,噢,噢Well?       噢?I said well, well, well, well!        我说,噢,噢,噢!Lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky me again.       幸运,幸运,幸运,幸运的我I hardly knew I should use my feet again     我几乎不知道我可以再用我的脚What do you have to say for yourself?       你是怎么想的?What do you have to say for yourself?      你是怎么想的?希望能帮到您
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
机器翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Loading player…
Ratcat were an Australian indie rock band of the late 1980s and early 1990s fronted by Simon Day. Their combination of indie pop songwriting and energetic punk-style guitar won them fans from both the indie and skate-punk communities.Ratcat formed in 1986 in Sydney and were a mainstay of that city's live music scene until they were eventually signed to Waterfront Records where they released a self-titled EP, several…
Blind Love
2,350 listeners
Play album
Blind Love/Tingles
2,350 listeners
Play album
1,191 listeners
Play album
Twisted Tails
270 listeners
Play album
139 listeners
Play album
This Nightmare
125 listeners
Play album
The Fauves
The Mavis's
Play similar artists
Listening Trends
Your Scrobbles
Global Scrobbles
People Listening NowRAT所有歌曲打包_百度知道
RAT所有歌曲打包
提问者采纳
给你推荐个地址吧其余还有三首没有发布的:up!juniors、so much in love(翻唱),这两首我发给你。you are a ghost,目前你还没有哦
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
rat的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Prevrat好听的歌_Prevrat的歌_Prevrat最新歌曲 - 虾米音乐
Prevrat的热门歌曲
您需要登录后才可以留言,请用虾米帐号
关注虾米: