写一篇国庆的英语作文文,内容包括: 1.国庆计...

写一篇英语作文.急.新的一年快到了,乔(joe)一家人的新年计划是什么呢?请根据内容提示,写一篇80词左右的英语作文,对他们各自的新年计划进行介绍.
内容包括:1.父亲计划找一份好工作_百度作业帮
写一篇英语作文.急.新的一年快到了,乔(joe)一家人的新年计划是什么呢?请根据内容提示,写一篇80词左右的英语作文,对他们各自的新年计划进行介绍.
内容包括:1.父亲计划找一份好工作
写一篇英语作文.急.新的一年快到了,乔(joe)一家人的新年计划是什么呢?请根据内容提示,写一篇80词左右的英语作文,对他们各自的新年计划进行介绍.&&& 内容包括:1.父亲计划找一份好工作并加强锻炼.2.父母计划学唱歌跳舞并学做更多美味的饭菜.3.乔计划更加努力学习并学打篮球.4.妹妹计划少吃垃圾食品并和同学们处好关系.
The new year is around the corner .Joe's
family is making a new's plan .His father is plan to find a good job and do more exercise.His mother is plan to learn dancing and singing,besides,she also plan to learn cook more deciloius food. Joe is plan to study more hard and learn to play the basketball. His sister is plan to eat less junk food and get along well with her classmate .帮写一篇英语作文写作内容:近年来,人类对于疾病防控的关注度达到了空前的高度.读完以上材料,请你以“应对流行性染病(epidemic)”为话题,写一篇英语短文,内容要点包括:1,以约30个词_百度作业帮
帮写一篇英语作文写作内容:近年来,人类对于疾病防控的关注度达到了空前的高度.读完以上材料,请你以“应对流行性染病(epidemic)”为话题,写一篇英语短文,内容要点包括:1,以约30个词
帮写一篇英语作文写作内容:近年来,人类对于疾病防控的关注度达到了空前的高度.读完以上材料,请你以“应对流行性染病(epidemic)”为话题,写一篇英语短文,内容要点包括:1,以约30个词对所读材料进行概述.2,然后以越120个词谈谈人类应如何应对流行性传染病,内容包括:(1)你对流行性传染病的了解.(2)你对应对流行性传染病有何建议和希望.参考词汇:个人卫生 personal hygiene.
recent years ,human beings all around the world are concerned about disease control and prevention unprecedentedly.with the prevalence of some new illnesses,they pay more attention to defend the epidemic .how to?that is the international issue feaze from experts in WHO to common people.there are a few professional followings we can consult .firstly we should know something about the epidemic ,how it spreads ,how to prevent.secondly,we should take measures to improve our immunity ,wash hands frequently,clear atmosphere ,eat vegetable and fruit as often as you could and do more exercises .thirdly,focus on the information about the conjunction of the epidemic and repense actively.in my perspective ,we should attach importance to the epidemic and make our efforts .meanwhile the most imperative thing is protecting the circumstance around us ,take good care of the nature.写一篇国庆节英语作文国庆节即将来临,七天长假可以让你有一段休闲的时光,写度假计划,80词左右的短文._百度作业帮
写一篇国庆节英语作文国庆节即将来临,七天长假可以让你有一段休闲的时光,写度假计划,80词左右的短文.
写一篇国庆节英语作文国庆节即将来临,七天长假可以让你有一段休闲的时光,写度假计划,80词左右的短文.
National Day is coming.I like traveling very much. I want to travel all over the world. Because I think traveling is quite interesting. At the same time, we can watch beautiful scenery. It also can open our eyes.If I have the chance, I want to go to Beijing first,because it's our capital. There are many famous places of interest to go, such as the Great Wall,Tian‘anmen Square, Beihai Park and so on. I'll take many photos,because they will help me remember the trip forever. We know the Olympic Games has
held in Beijing . All people in Beijing have
trying their best to make beijing
more beautiful. I hope I can watch the
beautiful beijing. I will go there by train. I think traveling by train is far more comfortable and cheaper.写一篇关于暑假安排的英语作文,内容包括以下;1有的同学打算外出旅行放松一下有的同学计划在家多读书为将来学习做准备有的同学准备参加体育锻炼保持身体健康最后谈谈自己的暑假安排
写一篇关于暑假安排的英语作文,内容包括以下;1有的同学打算外出旅行放松一下有的同学计划在家多读书为将来学习做准备有的同学准备参加体育锻炼保持身体健康最后谈谈自己的暑假安排 50
不区分大小写匿名
&My winter vacation is differently.It was slowly all day.So I didn't go.However,I was attracted to the slow outside.Then I ofter took my ski and tents to go out with my friend appreciate snow until late into the night.In the evening we rise bonfires side while listening to story,Barbecut.Some tell a ghost story,I felt very frightened,some tell happy news,I laughed. Those days I felt very happy,special also very free.so at laughter we spent a memorable evening.everyday I do my homewok all day.but I didn't feel bored,Bcause I love study,and I can always ask friends come out to play together.My winter vacation is interenting and exerciting.I enjoy it
&One possible version:
&& Summer vacation is coming. We have different plans for it. Some of my classmates are going to visit some places of interest. Some are not going out, instead, they are going to do more reading and prepare for the future studies. Some want to do more sports to keep fit. I plan to go to Beijing to see the Olympic Games. Because it's a good chance to make more friends and know more about the Olympic Games.
有的同学打算外出旅行轻松一下
The summer vacation is coming. I will do my homework first so I am going to do my homework every morning. In the afternoon, I will play basketball and table tennis with my friends. In the evening I will read English and listen to English program. Sometimes I will go and visit my grandparents and help them do some housework. I am going to take a piano class. My parents and I will go to Hainan for about a week. I believe I will have a busy and interesting summer vacation.
暑假即将到来。我将尽我的功课,所以我首先要每天早上做功课。下午,我将我的朋友们一起玩篮球和乒乓球。在晚上,我会读英语,听英语课程。有时我会去访问我的祖父母和帮助他们做一些家务。我要带一个钢琴班。我的父母和我将前往海南为一个星期左右。我相信我将有一个忙碌而有趣的暑假
Summer vacation I went to the beautiful island province of hainan, where there is delicious coconut, the beautiful sea. In the sea side, I took off his shoes, to tread the wave. Surf beach, covering the left behind it a trail of footprints. At the foot of the beach, the sea front, the white clouds in the sky, with each coconut tree, how wonderful
暑假我去了美丽的海南岛,那里有美味的椰子、美丽的大海。在大海边,我脱下鞋子,去踏浪。浪花覆盖了沙滩,留下一串脚印。脚下的沙滩,身前的海,天上的白云,一颗颗的椰子树,多么美好啊
holiday is
plans.First of all, I want to have a good rest, learn to relax. Then I&ll read some meaningful books,Because reading is both interesting and can learn a lot.I will chat with my parents,And help them do some housework.I am going to take part in social activities,And learn about history.If I have time I plan to go to summer classes.This is my summer vacation plan . What will you do?
暑假即将来临.我只订了一份假期计划:首先我想好好休息,学会放松.然后我会读一些有意义的书籍,因为读书既有趣又能学到很多知识.我将会陪我的父母聊天并且帮助他们做家务.我打算参加社会活动,了解社会.如果有时间我会上暑假课程.这就是我的暑假计划,你将会做什么呢?
不知道...................................................................................
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号用英语写一篇作文:谈一谈你学习英语的经历 要求:1.词数80词左右.2.短文应包括下列所有内容:你什么时候开始学习英语的?你学英语学了几年了?你学了多少词汇?你曾经在校外使用过英语_百度作业帮
用英语写一篇作文:谈一谈你学习英语的经历 要求:1.词数80词左右.2.短文应包括下列所有内容:你什么时候开始学习英语的?你学英语学了几年了?你学了多少词汇?你曾经在校外使用过英语
用英语写一篇作文:谈一谈你学习英语的经历 要求:1.词数80词左右.2.短文应包括下列所有内容:你什么时候开始学习英语的?你学英语学了几年了?你学了多少词汇?你曾经在校外使用过英语吗?你对学习英语有什么感受?你还将通过哪些方法提高你的英语水平?...尽量词语用简单点的....
Learning English Is Not DifficultI have learned English for about 5 years. To be honest, learning English is not as difficult as you thought. The only thing you should remember is intereast . Only if you have interest in speaking or listening can you make big progress.So far, I have memorized 5000 words. Every day after school, I will chat in English whit my pen pal Jim through Internet. That is a very practical way to use English, from which I realized that practice makes perfect. In the future I
will continue to talk in English as much as possible. I believe I could speak English just like a native speaker.时间有限,能力有限.但100%保证本人原创错误难免,敬请谅解请自己改正但愿能帮上你的忙我一开始写英文也很头痛,但多练就好了加油哦 还有,写英文作文不要总是用I----
I-----的句子,如I am a ___. I like-____.I have__--.这样显得太呆板,注意呦

我要回帖

更多关于 国庆的英语作文 的文章

随机推荐