你认为他为什么经常迟到?经常用英语怎么说说

这就是他为什么迟到的原因用英语怎么说?
This is the reason why he was late.或That's the the reason why he was late.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
this is the reason that he was late
It is the reason why he was late.
this is why he was late.
this is the reason why he was late
That's why he was late.
This is the reason why he was late
This is why he was late.
this is the reason for his being late.
This is the reason why he was late
扫描下载二维码他总是上学迟到英语翻译
他总是上学迟到He is always late for school.保证准确率~
tina‘s father lets her()填什么单词     tv for one hour everyday
你有能力7年级英语上册第5单元1 2课时的答案吗
不好意思,这个真没有。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
He is always late for school.
是共产党陕西省的
是死死更健康股份和积极将军金甲夜不脱黄金季节得到的通话付费广告和贩夫贩妇歼击机哈哈哈哈
手电筒法规和经济会哭快快快快快快快快快将哈哈哈和规范的多少人人
你可以洗洗睡了
这是典型的初中英语:专业翻译:He always be later for school.
扫描下载二维码你为什么上学经常迟到 的翻译是:Why are you often late for school 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
你为什么上学经常迟到
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Why are you always late for school
Why are you always late for school
Why are you often late for school
正在翻译,请等待...
Why do you go to school are late frequently
相关内容&a希望这是一个梦 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我的祖父六十多岁才开始学习英语。 My grandfather over 60 year old of talent starts to study English. & a居然你不喜欢,那我们就分了吧,还有要分财产 You do not like unexpectedly, then we divided, but also had must divide the property & asettings androidlock xt to set your patlerm 设置设置您的patlerm的androidlock xt & alet me finish my Shu Hua Milk
& a在宋代,湛江蟹已被看做是蟹中上品 In Song Dynasty, the Zhanjiang crab already by the consideration was in the crab the high-grade goods & a你是做什么得啊 You are make any & acontact our customer service 与我们的顾客服务联系 & a媛媛宝贝生日快乐~ yuan yuan ?? ?? ??? ~ & abaking time 烘烤时间 & a富人的钱越积越多 Rich person's money product are more & ait's a English book. 它是英国书。 & aa large number of patent 很大数量的专利 & a对他们的成长有一定的影响 正在翻译,请等待...
& a不, 从来不用 No, always does not use & a他告诉他一个好消息 正在翻译,请等待...
& aWant to see, do not want to miss, do not want to love you again. With all the courage, propped up the most brilliant smile and carefree abandon you 想要看,不要想要错过,不要想要再爱您。 当所有勇气,被扶植最精采的微笑和无忧无虑的摒弃您 & ayou are the apple on my eyes 您是苹果在我的眼睛 & a無助 Non help & a请务必回答我 Please by all means must reply me & aprovider=microsoft.jet.oledb.4.0;data source provider=microsoft.jet.oledb.4.0; 数据来源 & aWhat a boring day, wanna go! To Shanghai!BMW night! 乏味天,想要是! 到上海! BMW夜! & a不知道自己怎么做,才算最好 Did not know how oneself does, only then calculates well & a学习英语要勤奋 正在翻译,请等待...
& athat’s 24 boys
兔斯基 正在翻译,请等待...
& a你打扫完你的卧室了 You cleaned your bedroom & aWrite ashort letter to biff giving youradvice. 给给youradvice的一击写ashort信。 & aEye contact is one of the most important_____of body 正在翻译,请等待...
& ahi mom l need some things for class this afternoon can you bring them to school for me please 高妈妈l需要有些事对类能您给为我的学校今天下午带来他们喜欢 & abooks for for young children use alotof 书为为幼儿用途alotof & apleated shirt 被打褶的衬衣 & aDon wish upon star reach for one. 正在翻译,请等待...
& aback with some of my new pics 与我的一些新的pics & a上海正在建造许多地铁线 Shanghai is making many place iron wires & a型材挤出设备70条,生产能力34000吨/年。型材挤出设备配有管材和型材成型辅机,根据生产需要灵活调动,可用于生产型材,也可用于生产管材产品。 正在翻译,请等待...
& a他开着摩托车跑了,但是我看到了他的摩托车车牌号 He drove the motorcycle to run, but I saw his motorcycle car license number & aThe knowledge economy bring a lot of benefits to a country from causes to effects 知识经济给一个国家带来很多好处从起因到作用 & aAmy was excited when she
to go to her new flat Amy是激动的,当她 去的推力她新的舱内甲板 & aPlease you are Hu Song 请您是Hu歌曲 & a无理辩解 Unreasonable argument & aDoctors have known for a long time that extremely loud noises can cause hearing damage or loss. The 医生长期知道极端喧闹声可能导致听力损伤或损失。 & aIt is in a building in frond of the offices. 它在一个大厦在办公室的叶状体。 & aunderstand each other well 很好彼此了解 & awendy,sleep,about,does,a,night,five,for,hours wendy,睡眠, a,夜,五,为,几小时 & asiness Registration Number siness注册号 & astudent organization 学生组织 & a工会领导号召全体会员积极参加抗议活动 The trade union leaders summoned all member participates in the protest activity positively & a刘丽有不止一个姐妹 Liu Li has continues sisters & a他们正以缓慢的速度驾车前进 They are driving the advance by the slow speed & a超级火 Super fire & a有许多稀有的植物 正在翻译,请等待...
& awhy don't you
an English
language clup to practice 为什么不您 英文clup到实践 & ain determining 在确定 & atigers are fierce animals 老虎是剧烈动物 & a粤
语:明天去东门购物 廣東: 明天將去東部門購物 & a赢大奖 Wins the big prize & a你为什么上学经常迟到 Why do you go to school are late frequently &

我要回帖

更多关于 经常用英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐