Mhappy national dayy,我不要...

我的国庆计划英语作文:My National Day Plan_中国作文网
中国作文网,小学生作文,初中作文,高中作文优秀作文大全! |||||||
||||| |||||
您当前的位置: →
→ 我的国庆计划英语作文:My National Day Plan
我的国庆计划英语作文:My National Day Plan
& & & & With the coming of national day, I have a one week holiday. I really expect to it, because I want to have a short trip during these days. I will travel toJiuzhaiValleywith my parents for three days. I have heard that the scenery ofJiuzhaiValleyis very beautiful in autumn and &it’s the best time to travel there. Autumn is my most favorite season so I want to enjoy the beauty of such a wonderful place. I do some preparations for this trip. For example, I search the Internet to see the travel raiders and I have known where the most attracting place is and where to live in. I am sure it will be a wonderful journey. There are only several days for the coming trip, but I have been too excited to wait.  译文:随着节的到来,有一周的假期。我很,因为我想要在这几天来一次短途旅行。我将和父母去九寨沟游玩三天。我听说秋天的九寨沟风景是最美的,这是去旅游最好的。秋天是我最喜欢的季节,所以我想要去美丽的地方美景。我为这次旅行做了一些准备。例如,我在网上搜索了旅游导航,我知道最有吸引力的地方是哪里以及要住在哪里。我相信这将是一次奇妙的旅程。还有几天旅行就要到来了,可是我已经兴奋得等不及了。
原创投稿,百度搜索"中国作文网"个就是,记住们的域名:
上一篇作文:
下一篇作文:
本文标题:我的国庆计划英语作文:My National Day Plan&版权说明
作文标题: 作文地址:
1、中小学生优秀原创《我的国庆计划英语作文:My National Day Plan》一文由中国作文网()网友提供,版权归原作者本人所有,转载请注明出处!
2、转载或引用本网内容必须是以新闻性或资料性公共免费信息为使用目的的合理、善意引用,不得对本网内容原意进行曲解、修改,同时必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。
3、对于不当转载或引用本网内容而引起的民事纷争、行政处理或其他损失,本网不承担责任。My National Day英语作文要带有中文翻译的!
英文的:National DayToday is National Day,as a citizen in China,I don't feel a thing.I conceive that is because of I haven’t been there to witness the foundation of this country.And then I recalled the famous saying of Kennedy in one of his convictive speeches.That is:"ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country".So be it.Let's make a great contribution to our country then.After all,this is the country we are belong to.And recently,I nurtured this habit— translating every member’s name into English while I saw them in my QQ group.lol.I’ve been uptight a little bit lately.I suppose.This is a good thing?Or bad?I will know that in the future.But,right now,I gotta move on,keep these thoughts behind me,and never give up,never look back.In this way,so I won't regret for anything that I have done.By the way,today is my sister' I wanna send my good wish to her:You are always will be my best-loving sister.汉语的:国庆节今天是中国国庆节,作为一个中国公民,我什么感觉都么.我认为这是因为我没有亲眼见证这个国家的成立.接着,我想起了肯尼迪总统富有说服力的演讲中的其中一篇的著名的那句话.“不要问你的国家能为你做些什么——问你自己能为你的国家做些什么”.那行吧,我扪心自问吧.那么,让我们会我们的国家做出伟大的贡献吧.毕竟,这是我们所属的国家.最近,我养成了一个习惯——只要看到我QQ群的每个群友的名字,我就把它们翻译成英语.我想,我最近大概有些紧张吧.这是好事?或是坏事?将来我会知道吧.但是,此时此刻,我必须向前行,不去想那么多,永远不要放弃,也不回顾过去发生的事.通过这样,我才不会为我所做的事而后悔.对了,今天是我妹妹的生日,我希望给她送出一份祝福:你永远都是我最喜欢的妹妹.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码my national day holiday-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站-提供健康,养生,留学,移民,创业,汽车等信息
my national day holiday
来源:互联网 发表时间: 19:14:07 责任编辑:王亮字体:
My national day holiday
National day is one of the most important holiday in our country, and this day is the longest holiday in chinese law. In traditional holiday people should go home togather and have a Reunion dinner. But we would like go to tour for relaxation.
My family discussed and decided to go to Ye Sanpo in October 1, 2010. So we arrived to Ye Sanpo at October 2, 2010 noon. We had a simple lunch with the food that we took. We seached to a hotel and went out to walk around. We whatched the nature view and talked in the afternoon. It was felt warm that having Kaoquan Yang and set by the fire. We could forget the trouble what we faced and the problem that we dealed with in our daily life. We went to bed at about nine.
In next day we did drifting in a river and enjoyed the nature fully. There were many green trees on the hill around the river, many birds in the trees on the hill and many beautiful stones on the two sides of river. At the end of drifting there was a smal swirl, and our boat was shaked fiercly. Of course it was no danger , then we landed to have lunch. After lunch we had a rest, then we rade horse on a hill for an hour. During that time I found I had love this sport, and I felt the horse became my new friend. On the top of the hill we ran fastly to the foot by riding horse. I am a little afried in the run because I could hear noting except wind. It was surprising that my father , a sixty old man , was excited in riding horse
相关文章:
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
Copyright © 2004- All Rights Reserved. 中国学网 版权所有
京ICP备号-1 京公网安备02号My National day holiday (不少于40词,要有中文)_百度知道英语作文My National Day_百度知道

我要回帖

更多关于 happy national day 的文章

随机推荐