抱歉,没有找到与您查询的"i+want+to+send+this+letter+by+airmail+registered+to+china"相符的字词。
请查看输入的字词是否有错误
点击关注有道词典
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!1.A2.C3.A4.D5.B6.B7.A8.D9.A10.D11.B12.C13.A14.D15.A【解析】试题分析:短文大意:本文是写给李小姐的一份感谢信。感谢她捐钱给“动物助手”,使得作者拥有“幸运”成为可能。1.非谓语动词及语境理解。句意:为帮助残疾人设立的一个组织。set up设立,建立。所填动词短语在句中作定语,因此选A,过去分词短语作后置定语。2.考查代词及语境理解。句意:如你所知,你已帮助我拥有“幸运”成为可能。That那;this 这; it它;one一。Make it possible for sb to do sth是一种固定结构,表示“使得某人有可能做某事”。在这个句型中,it仅是一个形式上的宾语,真正的宾语是to do sth。所以选C。3.考查动词及语境理解。句意:它让我的生活充满快乐。 Fill充满,常与介词with搭配使用。Change改变,常与介词into搭配使用。结合语境可知该选A。4.考查关系代词及语境理解。句意:失明、聋哑、不能自如地行走或使用你的手是大多数人无法想象的事。Who谁;what什么;whom 谁;that那。先行词something是一个复合不定代词,所以该用关系代词that,因此选D。5.考查副词及语境理解。句意:因为我不能自如地使用我的胳膊或腿。Good好的;well好;nice
好的; wonderful非常好。所填词在句中修饰动词,该用副词,所以选B。6.考查代词及语境理解。句意:去年的一天,我的一个朋友说,她想帮助我。Me我;mine 我的;my我的;myself我自己。A friend of mine = one of my friends我的一个朋友。根据句意可知该选B。7.考查非谓语动词及语境理解。句意:她说她要跟“动物帮手”联系,看看能否给我找一只受过专门训练的狗。Get得到,获得。It is + 形容词 + for sb to do sth是一个固定句型。所以选A。8.考查动词短语及语境理解。句意:她还认为狗可能会让我高兴起来。help
out是一个动词答语,表示在某人繁忙或遇到困难时“给与帮助”。Let down放下;cheer on向……欢呼,为……鼓劲加油;cheer up使变得更高兴,振奋起来。结合语境可知该选D。9.考查动词及语境理解。句意:我能够带他回家。Bring带来,拿来;take 带走,拿走;fetch取;carry搬动,扛,挑。结合语境可知该选A 。 10.考查连接词及语境理解。句意:你的捐赠才使我能够拥有一位狗助手。thanks for因……而感谢;because因为,后跟句子; instead of代替,反而;because of由于,后跟名词代词。所以选D。11.考查疑问词及语境理解。句意:“幸运”怎样帮助我,你可能会问?Which哪一个;How 怎么;What什么What for为何。所以选B。12.考查动词及语境理解。句意:他经过训练能理解不同的指令。Train训练,是一个及物动词。这里的he指代狗狗“幸运”,所以该用被动语态,因此选C。13.考查副词及语境理解。句意:他非常聪明,懂得许多英语单词,甚至一些艰难的词如“楼下”。 even 甚至;still 仍然;yet 还;ever曾经。根据句意可知该选A。14.考查代词及语境理解。句意:如果你喜欢的话,我给你寄一张他的照片。himself 他自己;he他;his他的;him他。根据句意并结合语境可知该选D。15.考查动词及语境理解。句意:所以我再次感谢你支持“动物助手”。Supporting支持;having有;changing改变;giving给。根据句意并结合语境可知该选A。考点:日常生活类短文。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:2014年湖北省、黄冈外校九年级第二次模拟英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
In Colombia, people often just drop by their friends because they don’t have to make plans to meet friends.A. give a ride to B. give upC. hang out with
D. come over to 
来源:2014年湖北省黄冈市中考模拟考试(A卷)英语卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
People's Daily Online
07:57, March 13, 2014According to "China’s Economic Life Survey ", reported by CCTV (China Central Television) on March 4, 20 cities in China has been chosen as the happiest cities in the country. The China’s Economic Life Survey, sponsored by CCTV, the National Bureau of Statistics, China Post Group Corporation and National School of Development at Peking University, is China's largest national media and public survey. More than 100,000 families across 300 counties and 104 cities took part in this nationwide questionnaire(问卷调查). The survey focused on the income, expenditure, social security, and life quality.Here are the top 20 happiest cities in China.Haikou, Hainan Province, Changsha, Hunan Province ,Taiyuan, Shanxi Province ,Nanjing, Jiangsu Province ,Tianjin, Hefei, Anhui Province, Chongqing ,Hohhot, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, Xining, Qinghai Province, Lhasa, Tibet Autonomous Region, Qinhuangdao, Hebei Province, Yongzhou, Hunan Province, Yichun, Heilongjiang Province ,Huangshan, Anhui Province ,Huzhou, Zhejiang Province, Chuzhou, Anhui Province, Mianyang, Sichuan Province ,Shangrao, Jiangxi Province, Bozhou, Anhui Province.1.Maybe the passage is from a/an ______.A. ad
B. newspaper
C. textbook
D. story2._____cities in Anhui are mentioned in the passage.A. Three
D. Two3.According to the passage, no city in _____ is chosen as the top 20 happiest cities in China.A. Zhejiang Province
B. Jiangxi Province
C. Shanxi Province
D. Hubei Province 
来源:2014年湖北省黄冈市中考模拟考试(A卷)英语卷(解析版)
I enjoy reading the book with the name The Red Star Over China.A. called .B. named after
C. is called
D. called up 
来源:2014年湖北省黄冈市中考模拟考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单词拼写
根据汉语提示,完成句子(每空一词,共6分)1.Xu Peidong is one of the most popular _______(音乐人).2.Thanks a lot for ______(邀请) us to your party.3.If you finish ____(写) the article ,you can have a good rest.4.If you want to____ (成功),you should never give up.5.Don’t play with these _____(小刀)any more. It’s too dangerous.6.Yesterday I met an old friend of ____(我的)on my way home. 
—You were out when I dropped by your house.
— Oh, I_________ in Zhongbai Supermarket with my parents.A. was shopping
B. had shopped
C. am shopping
D. have shopped 
— How delicious the great turkey sandwich is!
— Yes. It would taste _________ with more relish.A. worse
B. worst C. better
D. best 
来源:2014年湖北省麻城市九年级模拟考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:完型填空
A little boy named Harry became very ill. He had to lie in bed all day, unable to move. He spent his days feeling
and blue.There wasn’t much he could do except look out of the
. Time passed, and his illness frustrated him. Until one day he saw a strange
in the window. It was a penguin eating a sausage(香肠) sandwich. The penguin got in
the open window, and said “good afternoon” to Harry, turned around, and __
quickly.Of course, Harry was very
. He was still trying to work out what had happened. Outside his window he saw a monkey busy blowing up a balloon(气球). At first Harry asked himself
that could possibly be, but after a while, as more and more crazy-looking
appeared outside the window, he couldn’t help
and found it hard to stop.An elephant jumped on a stone, or a dog wore a pair of glasses and acted in a
way. The little boy didn’t tell anyone about this. Those strange characters ended up putting joy back in his heart, and in his body. Before long, his health had
so much that he was able to go back to school again. There he told his classmates all that he had
. While he was talking to his best friend, he saw __
coming out of his friend’s school bag. Harry asked his friend what it was, and he was so insistent (坚持) that
his friend had to show him what was in the bag.There, inside, were all the things that his best friend had been using to try to
the little boy!And from that day on, Harry always did his best to make sure that no one felt sad and alone.1.A. happy
C. excited
D. cool2.A. roof
D. wall3.A. photo
B. painting
D. shape4.A. above
D. through5.A. left
D. drove6.A. annoyed
B. surprised
D. tired7.A. what
D. where8.A. people
B. students
C. children
D. characters9.A. crying
B. laughing
C. running
D. coughing10.A. funny
D. strict11.A. grown
B. improved
C. increased
D. developed12.A. acted
C. experienced
D. dreamed13.A. somethingB. anything
C. nothing
D. everything14.A. quickly
B. suddenly
C. immediately
D. finally15.A. cheer up
B. give up
C. make up
D. put up 
来源:2014年湖北省鄂州市中考模拟(二)英语试卷(解析版)
-Must I send my uncle an e-mail now, Dad?
-No, you ____.You____ do that after you finish your homework.A. couldn’t; may
B. can’t; can
C. needn’t; can
D. must 
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!C# Code snippet to send an Email with attachment from Outlook, Yahoo, HotMail, AOL and Gmail - CodeProject
Sign in using
425.6K views352 downloads62 bookmarked
&4.87 (52 votes)
4.87/5 - 52 votesμ 4.87, σa 0.97 []
Rate this:
Introduction
Using this code snippet user would be able to send an email with attachment through Outlook, Yahoo, AOL, HOTMAIL and Gmail.
Background
Already loads of information are available on internet for the same purpose. But not all the code is placed at one place. So here is my small effort to accumulate all the code at one place and that is nothing better than CodeProject. Hopefully it will be helpful for the beginners or whoever in needs of it.
Using the Code
Name Space
using System.Collections.G
using ponentM
using System.D
using System.D
using System.T
using System.Windows.F
using System.Net.M
using System.N
using Outlook = Microsoft.Office.Interop.O
Block Diagram(SMTP Setting for Various Client)
Below is the Block diagram for the SMTP settings i have used to send out an email from various client providers.
Wherever needed i have explain the code in details. The codes are self explanatory, any way for the same I have included comments. So here is the code snippet to achieve your purpose.
1. Using Outlook
To send an email using outlook, we need to add a reference to the dynamic link library for Outlook which is called Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook.dll
For the same follow the below steps:
Go to your solution explorer
Click on add a reference
Click on .Net Tab
Go through the DLL and select Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook.dll correctly.
when you have selected the correct reference you select the “OK” button and this reference will be added to your project under references.
Now we need to add a reference in our class to the Outlook reference we have added to the project in our previous example.
using Outlook = Microsoft.Office.Interop.O
And finally the code would look something like this:
public void sendEMailThroughOUTLOOK()
Outlook.Application oApp = new Outlook.Application();
Outlook.MailItem oMsg = (Outlook.MailItem)oApp.CreateItem(Outlook.OlItemType.olMailItem);
oMsg.HTMLBody = "Hello, Jawed your message body will go here!!";
String sDisplayName = "MyAttachment";
int iPosition = (int)oMsg.Body.Length + 1;
int iAttachType = (int)Outlook.OlAttachmentType.olByV
Outlook.Attachment oAttach = oMsg.Attachments.Add(@"C:\\fileName.jpg", iAttachType, iPosition, sDisplayName);
oMsg.Subject = "Your Subject will go here.";
Outlook.Recipients oRecips = (Outlook.Recipients)oMsg.R
Outlook.Recipient oRecip = (Outlook.Recipient)oRecips.Add("jawed.");
oRecip.Resolve();
oMsg.Send();
oRecip = null;
oRecips = null;
oMsg = null;
oApp = null;
catch (Exception ex)
2. Using HOTMAIL
To send an email using HotMail, we need to add a reference to the dynamic link library for Hotmail/Gmail/AOL/Yahoo which is called System.Net.Mail.
For the same follow the below steps:
Go to solution explorer of your project
Select add a reference
Click on .Net Tab
Go through the DLL and select System.Net.Mail.
When you have selected the correct reference you select the “OK” button and this reference will
be added to your projectunder references.
Now we need to add a reference in our class to the Hotmail/gmail/aol/yahoo reference we have
added to the project.
using System.Net.M
Note: The HOTMAIL SMTP Server requires an encrypted connection (SSL) on port 25.
And finally the code would look something like this:
public void sendEMailThroughHotMail()
MailMessage mM = new MailMessage();
mM.From = new MailAddress("");
mM.To.Add("");
mM.Subject = "your subject line will go here";
mM.Attachments.Add(new Attachment(@"C:\\attachedfile.jpg"));
mM.Body = "Body of the email";
mM.IsBodyHtml = true;
SmtpClient sC = new SmtpClient("");
sC.Port = 25;
sC.Credentials = new NetworkCredential("","HotMailPassword");
sC.EnableSsl = true;
sC.Send(mM);
catch (Exception ex)
3. Using Yahoo!
public void sendEMailThroughYahoo()
mM.To.Add("");
mM.Subject = "your subject line will go here.";
mM.Body = "Your Body of the email.";
mM.IsBodyHtml = false;
SmtpClient SmtpServer = new SmtpClient();
SmtpServer.Credentials = new System.Net.NetworkCredential("", "password");
SmtpServer.Port = 587;
SmtpServer.Host = "smtp.";
SmtpServer.Send(mM);
catch (Exception ex)
4. Using AOL
public void sendEMailThroughAOL()
mM.To.Add("");
mM.Subject = "your subject line will go here.";
mM.Body = "Your Body of the email.";
mM.IsBodyHtml = false;
SmtpClient SmtpServer = new SmtpClient();
SmtpServer.Credentials = new System.Net.NetworkCredential("", "AOLpassword");
SmtpServer.Port = 587;
SmtpServer.Host = "";
SmtpServer.Send(mM);
catch (Exception ex)
5. Using Gmail
Note:&The GMAIL SMTP Server requires an encrypted connection (SSL) on port 487.
public void sendEMailThroughGmail()
mM.To.Add("");
mM.Subject = "your subject line will go here";
mM.Body = "Body of the email";
mM.IsBodyHtml = true;
SmtpClient sC = new SmtpClient("");
sC.Port = 587;
sC.Credentials = new NetworkCredential("", "GmailPassword");
sC.EnableSsl = true;
sC.Send(mM);
catch (Exception ex)
Already I am using the above code snippet for my automation purpose and its working fine for me!!
Thank you!!
Feel Free to provide your comments and vote.
This article, along with any associated source code and files, is licensed under
Technical Lead
Contact me for Freelancing at jawed.
Free to go anywhere,ready to learn anything...
Comments and Discussions
General &&
Suggestion &&
Question &&
Admin && Use Ctrl+Left/Right to switch messages, Ctrl+Up/Down to switch threads, Ctrl+Shift+Left/Right to switch pages.
Last Updated 11 Mar 2011
Article Copyright 2011 by jawed.aceEverything else
Copyright & ,

我要回帖

更多关于 iwanttoknow 的文章

随机推荐