2011八年级上册英语周报英语周报

当前解析:第38期
英语周报八年级新目标
解题老师:
() 21. The book,
Henry’s opinion,is the best book on the subject.&&&A. for&&&B. about & C. at&&&D. in
完全正确(4)答案太简单(0)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(0)答案错误(0)评论(0)
解题老师:
() 22. Alice,why don’t you start early you don’ t have to hurry?&&&A. or & & B. so that& & C. but&&&D. although
完全正确(1)答案太简单(0)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(0)答案错误(0)评论(0)
解题老师:
() 23. If you skate on thin ice,there is a(n) of falling into the water.&&&A. relation&&&B. stepC. risk&&&D. event
完全正确(0)答案太简单(0)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(0)答案错误(0)评论(0)
解题老师:
() 24. Mrs. Smith's kids have left home and she gets now.&&&A. sick&&&B. lonelyC. unfair&&&D. disabled&
解题老师:
() 25; Joe explained the whole idea again carefully,but I still didn’t .&&&A. understand&&&B. continueC. argue&&&D. cheer
解题老师:
() 26. When Helen learned my bike was broken,she offered me hers.&&&A. borrowing&&&B. lendingC. to borrow &D. to lend&
解题老师:
() 27.—Jane,did you say happy birthday to Mike yesterday?一Oh,I
forgot that yesterday was his birthday.&&&A. completely . B. recently C. seriously&&&D. probably
解题老师:
() 28. Look!These are our prizes. Who would like to help me
?&&&A. cut them off&&&B. put them onc. hand them out&&&D. take them down
解题老师:
() 29. On October 15 ,Cindy went to the China Art Museum in Shanghai the Disney's most famous cartoon images.&&&A. see&&&B. seeingC. to seeing&&&D. to see
解题老师:
() 30. The Millers used to in New York but now they are used to in Shanghai.&&&A. live&&&B. livingC. live&&&D. living
解题老师:
() 31. Bill,decide what you want and then don't until you have made it.&&&A. give up&&&B. get offC. try out&&&D. fall down
解题老师:
() 32. —I got into a fight with David yesterday.—Why? David is so nice. I think you say sorry to him.&&&A. could&&&B. can C. should&&&D. may
解题老师:
() 33. While my sister was cleaning the room,I in the kitchen.&&&A. am cooking&&&B. cookC. will cook&&&D. was cooking
解题老师:
() 34. 1&can find in helping others,so I volunteer here every weekend.&&&A. satisfaction&&&B. talentC. truth&&&D. advice
解题老师:
() 35. —Why don’t&you have a surprise party for Miss Jones?—&&&A. Sure,I’d&love to&&&B. Sounds good & & &C. It's not a big deal&&&D. Sorry,I can't&
解题老师:
Ⅵ. 完形填空(每小题?分,共10分)先通读下面的短文,^握甚大意,然后从A、B、C、D 四个选项中选择可以填白处的最佳答案。& & & & & & & & 易读度★★☆& & Running is free,easy and now it's also becoming cool. Many people do not have enough time to play a team sport,so they start running 36 . In the past,people thought running in the streets was a little fUnny,but now things are different — it is becoming 37 . Lots of people choose to run in the streets in their free time 38 it is a simple way to keep healthy. Some of them even begin each day 39
a morning run. For them,it’s&like a fresh start.& & Every year in April,London hosts the London Marathon. The race 40
a fantastic rat?e (路线) , and runners can 41 the beauty of London while running. People from all over the world join the London Marathon. In the past,people saw marathon running as a professional (专业的) 42,but now even common people are doing it. It's not because marathon is becoming 43 ; it's because people are becoming more and more interested in running. And they want to try it 44 .All you need is a pair of running shoes,so what are you 45 ? Start running tomorrow.() 36. A. perhaps&&&B. insteadC. halfway&&&D. once() 37. A. strange&&&B. traditionalC. educational&&&D. popular() 38. A. because&&&B. untilC. unless&&&D. though() 39. A. on&&&B. of C. with&&&D. over() 40. A. covers&&&B. misses C. rises&&&D. causes() 41. A. forget&&&B. copy C. enjoy&&&D. guess() 42. A. sport&&&B. opinionC. sign&&&D. exam() 43. A. cheaper&&&B. quickerC. fresher&&&D. easier() 44. A. ourselves&&&B. themselvesC. himself&&&D. herself() 45. A. taking up&&&B. cutting upC. looking for&&&D. waiting for&
36. B 37.D 38.A 39.C 40.A 41.C 42.A 43.D 44.B 45.D
完全正确(0)答案太简单(2)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(0)答案错误(0)评论(0)
解题老师:
情景交际(根据对话内容,从方框中选择恰当的选项补全对话,其中有两项多余。A: Hi,Mark! (46)B: Hi,Joe!I'm working on (方案) for the TV station.A: Cool! (47)B: It's a project to help a family. A family in the neighborhood lost their house in a fire.A: (48)B: Yeah,it is. So we’ re going to build a new house for them.A: (49)B: Members of a club will help. And a group of students will help too.&A: 丁hat's great.B: Yes!The project will start next Saturday.A: I want to volunteer. (50)B: Bring any tool (工具) you have. And wear old clothes! You,re going to get dirty.&&&&A. That's terrible.&&&B. What were you doing at that time?&& &C. Who else will help?&&&D. What kind of project is it?&&&E. What are you working on?&&&F. What should I bring?&&&G. That's for sure.
47.D 48.A 49.C
完全正确(0)答案太简单(1)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(0)答案错误(0)评论(0)
解题老师:
阅读理解(每小题2分,共30分)& & & & & & &A &易读度& & It is the day of Big Bang’s concert. in Seoul Olympic Park Gymnastics Stadium. In front of the stadium,there are lots of rice towers from over 60 countries. The sf members (工作人员) are putting ribbons(丝带) photos and messages from fans (迷) around the rice towers to make them more beautiful. What's happening at the concert?& & Fan rice,usually in bags,is rice from fans. Fans of Korean pop (K-pop) stars give bags of rice to their favorite artists. Then,the artists donate (捐献) the bags to the hungry. This started in 2011. Before that,fans usually sent food or flowers to their favorite stars. Now,more and more fan clubs are making these donations. They do this,to show their love and support for their favorite stars.There are even businesses that buy and deliver (递送) bags of rice for fans. They buy rice from South Korean farmers. And then they make sure the rice is at places of the K-pop concerts. It is common that staff members in the business spend hours setting up towers with the bags of rice. A businessman who does this says that more and more fans are donating rice,and sales have grownr very fast.根据材料内容选择最佳答案。() 51.What are staff members putting around the rice towers?① photos ② ribbons③ flowers ④ messages&&&A. ①②③& &B. ①②④ &&C.①③④&&D. ②③④() 52. Who get the rice from the K-pop stars?&&&A. Farmers.&& &B. Fans& &C. Hungry people.&&&D. Business staff members.() 53. What does tjie underlined word “support” in Paragraph 2 mean in Chinese?&&&A. 责任&&&B. 指示 & &C.支持 & D.意见() 54. What do staff members spend hours doing?&&&A. Buying bags of rice.&&&B. Putting rice in a car.& &C. Sending rice to a concert.&&&D. Setting up rice towers.() 55. How might the businessman feel?&&&A. Excited. B. Worried,& &C. Bored. D. Relaxed.
51.B 52.C 53.C 54.D 55.A
解题老师:
& & & & & &B &易读度We usually work from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. However,for some people,it's their bedtime.Robert Moore& & &“I work at night because I like stars very much,I’m&happiest when I’m&looking down my telescope (望远镜) . The stars are amazing,and it's great taking pictures of them. Of course,my social (iix. 的) life is poor,but I know how to solve this problem now. I’m&going to make friends with foreigners,so I can talk with thein when I’m&working!”Tony Baggio“My work is repairing ?he (铁轨) ,so I have to work at night. I can get lots of money. However,I’m&going to leave this job. I have to find a normal job because I will become a father next month,I’m&hoping to be a builder. It’s hard work,but no more nights!” &John Millar“When I came to this country,the only work I could find was a night doorman. This job is boring because it's so quiet,but I've decided to make use of it. I’m&going to start a course in art,and I can read my course books during the long quiet nights!I want to be a teacher in the future/'Peter Patel“I work in a call center in India,but I answer C?lls from people in the UK. So I have to work at night. It's not a problem for me and I like to talk with different people every day."根据材料内选择最佳答案。() 56. Robert enjoys working at night because.&&&A. he likes seeing stars&&&B. he wants to read books quietly&& &C. he wants to make more money&&&& &D. he likes talking with foreigners() 57. What can we know about Tony?&&&A. He doesn’t&want to do iiard work.&&&B. He thinks his job is boring,& &C. He will have a baby. soon.&&&D. He likes taking pictures.() 58. What does John do?&&&A. A builder. B. A doctor,& &C. A teacher. D. A doorman.() 59. What do Tony and John have in common?&&&A. They want to make friends with foreigners.&&&B. They want to change their jobs,& &C.They have a poor social life.&&&D. They make a lot of money.() 60. Peter thinks his job is .&&&A. dangerous&&&B. meaninglessC. creative&&&D. enjpyable
56.A 57.C 58.D 59.B 60.D
解题老师:
& & & & & & & & C & &易读度★★★& & Lewis Hamilton was bom in 1985,and his parents named him after the American sportsman Carl Lewis.& & When Hamilton was 6,his father gave him a radio-controlled car and he began to win competitions. From this very young age,Hamilton's dream was to become a Formula 1 driver. So his father bought him a g?-car ,(微型赛车) and he started go-cart racing in 1993 when he was only eight years old. He won several races,and he knew that he had to win more.& & One day,when he was 10 years old,Hamilton met a man called Ron Dennis. Dennis was the boss (老板) of the McLaren Formula 1 team. Hamilton asked Dennis for his (亲笔签名) and said,aMy nameJ s Lewis Hamilton and one day I want to drive your cars.& Ron Dénnis wrote in his autograph book, “Phone me nine years from now ...” In fact,Ron Dennis phoned Hamilton in 1998,and later Hamilton joined McLaren's “Young Drivers” program. He was the youngest person ever to do this.& & In 2001,world Formula 1 (冠军) Michael Schumacher raced against Hamilton in a go-cart race and said, “He's a quality(优质的) driver,very strong and only 16.If he keeps this up,I'm sure he will reach FI.&& & Schumacher was right. Lewis Hamilton started as a driver in FI races in 2007. Then in 2008,at the age of 23 ,Hamilton became the youngest world champion in FI history.& & Lewis Hamilton had a dream,and he followed it and found what he wanted. That's success.根据材料内容完成下列任务。任务一;判断正(T) 误(F) 。() 61. Hamilton's mother gave him a radio-controlled car when he was six.() 62. Michael Schumacher believed that Hamilton would be very successful.任务二;根据材料内容完成句子。每空一词。63. Hamilton asked Ron Dennis for his autograph at the age of.64. Hamilton became the world champion in FI in 2008.任务三:选择最佳答案。() 65. What is the best title for the passage?&&&A. Following a dream&&&B. Learning from mistakes&& &C. How to be an FI driver&&&& & D. How to win go-cart races
61.F &62.T &63. ten / 10 & 64. youngest & 65. A&
完全正确(0)答案太简单(0)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(1)答案错误(1)评论(0)
解题老师:
词汇运用(每小题1分,共5分)根据句意,从方框中选择当如单词填空,有的需要变换形式。I knife,lie,head,decide,journey&66. I felt sick,so I down on the bed for a while.67. Do you ever wonder if you made the right?&68. Jill left the party early because she had a。&69. It's a two-hour train from York to London.70. Don’t let kids play with . They’ re too dangerous.
66. lay & &67 decision & 68. headache & 69. journey & 70.knives
完全正确(0)答案太简单(0)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(1)答案错误(0)评论(0)
解题老师:
完成句子(每小题2分,共10分)根据汉语意思完成汉语句子,每空词数不限。71. 我们已经工作三个小时了。让我们休息一下吧。We have worked for three hours. Let's。&
71. take a break/ have a rest
解题老师:
72. 他把大部分钱都捐赠给慈善机构了。He
most of his money to charity.
72. gave away
解题老师:
73. 你不远依赖你的父母。You can’t
your parents forever.
73. depend on
解题老师:
74. 演讲者等笑声停了下来,才继续讲下去。The speaker waited until the laughterto go on speaking.
74. died down
解题老师:
75. 吉尔想出了增加销量的新主意。Jill a new idea for increasing sales。
75. came up with
解题老师:
综合填空(每小题1分,共10分)阅读短文,从方框中每择当的词并用其适当形式 填空,使短文完整、通顺。每词限用一次,其中有两个词是多余的。& & & &易读度&★★☆know,write,with,depend,lose,thing,just,never,happen,tall,tell,how&& & The person who has taught me the most about life is my grandmother. My parents did a lot of traveling when I was young,so I spent most of my school holidays (76) her. She was more than (77) a grandmother to me. When she died a few years ago,I felt I
(78) a really good friend.& & She always looked really good for her age. She had brown hair and a big round face. She wasn’t&very (79) and she was a little fat. She was always smiling.& & She was such a&(考虑周到的) person. She (80) how much I missed my parents,so she did everything she could to make me feel at home. She was also really imaginative and spent hours (81)
me stories that she made up.I’m&sure it was because of her that I became a (82).&& & &She not only filled me with joy,but also taught me so many important (83) I was very impatient (没有耐心的) when I was a child and she taught me that good things would (84) if I could wait for them. She was such a positive(积极乐观的) person and she also taught me (85) to look for the good in everything。
76. with & 77. just & 78. lost & 79. tall &&80. knew & 81. telling & 82. writer &&83. things & 84. happen & 85. how&
解题老师:
书面表达(10分)你校英语角本周将就“夏天溺水事故 (drowning accidents) 频发”这个话题进行讨论。请你根据以下提示写一篇英语短文,并此次讨论做准备。1. 我们应如何预防此类事故发生?2. 如果看到有人落水,我们应如何施救?3. 呼吁大家热爱生命,注意安全。参考词汇:安全s?fety提示:80词左右,可适当发挥。文章的开头己给 出,不计入总词数。Every summer,many students are reported dead from drowning accidents. How do we stop such accidents from happening? &
One possible version:& & Eveiy suiqmcr,many students arc reported dead from drowhing accidents. How do we stop such accidents from happening? In my opinion first,we shouldn,t go swimming in dangerous places such as lakes or riveii Second we mustn't swim when we feel tired or hungry.& & We should save a drowning person in the proper way. If we swim well,we can save him or her and not get hurt. If not,we mustn’t jump into the water. We should shout as loudly as possible to get help.& & In a word,we must remember that safety should always come first.
练习册名称:2016年英语周报八年级新目标31-45期
年级:八年级
学科:英语
卷册:上册
版本:新目标版相关图书推荐
定价:13.00
定价:24.00
定价:26.00
定价:23.00
定价:23.00
定价:24.80
定价:16.80
定价:20.00
定价:24.00
定价:22.80
书店排行榜
当前共有:字
提示:分享时会自动附带图书的链接地址与封面图片。
jQuery("#pageDivUser").html("");
bind_UserCommentsList(mtype, pageindex);
jQuery("li[name='tiu']").removeClass("current2");
jQuery("#" + "tab_userli" + mtype).addClass("current2");
function bind_UserCommentsList(mtype,pageindex){ //绑定网店网友评论
var pagesize = 5;
jQuery.getJSON('/AjaxBookNoUser.ashx?___time=' + Math.random(), { ___type: 'Get_CommentsBookUserList', bookid: bookid, mtype: mtype, pageindex: pageindex, pagesize: pagesize }, function (result) {
if (result != "0" && result != "-1") {
var html = "";
jQuery.each(result.list, function (i, item) { //绑定Table 0 地址
1标题 2 源 3 时间
var t = "";
t += "{0} ";
t += "{2}";
t += "{5}{3}";
var ibuy = "未购买用户:";
if(item.isbuy ==1){
ibuy="已购买用户:";}
t = t.format(item.title,item.content,item.date,ibuy);
jQuery("#book_usercm_list").html(html);
if (result.page.icount > pagesize){ //绑定分页
bind_pager(mtype, pageindex, result.page.pcount,'bind_UserCommentsList','pageDivUser');
jQuery("#book_usercm_list").html("暂时没有书评信息。");
function set_CommentsTab(mtype, pageindex) {
jQuery(".book_comms_tab").html("正在加载中请稍后...");
jQuery("#pageDiv").html("");
bind_CommentsList(mtype, pageindex);
jQuery("li[name='ti']").removeClass("current2");
jQuery("#" + "tab_li" + mtype).addClass("current2");
function bind_CommentsList(mtype, pageindex) {//绑定书评
var pagesize = 15;
jQuery.getJSON('/AjaxBookNoUser.ashx?___time=' + Math.random(), { ___type: 'Get_CommentsInfoLits', bookid: bookid, mtype: mtype, pageindex: pageindex, pagesize: pagesize }, function (result) {
if (result != "0" && result != "-1") {
var html = "";
jQuery.each(result.list, function (i, item) { //绑定Table 0 地址
1标题 2 源 3 时间
var t = "{2}{3}";
t = t.format("/bookview/" + bookid + "/" + item.PubYear + "/" + item.GUID, item.Title, item.Source, item.PubDate.split(' ')[0]);
jQuery(".book_comms_tab").html(html);
if (result.page.icount > pagesize){ //绑定分页
bind_pager(mtype, pageindex, result.page.pcount,"bind_CommentsList","pageDiv");
jQuery(".book_comms_tab").html("暂时没有书评信息。");
function bind_pager(m, p, c,f,d) {//分页 m-type p-index c-count f-function d-control
var phmb = "&"
var ph = "";
var pi = parseInt(p);
var ci = parseInt(c);
var first = ((pi - 1) == 0) ? 0 : (pi - 1);
if (first > 0) {
if (c > 8) { ph += phmb.format("", m, 1, "首页",f); }
ph += phmb.format("", m, first, "上一页",f);
for (var j = ((pi - 4) > 1) ? (pi - 4) : 1; (j <= ci) && (j
1) ? (pi - 4) : 1) + 8)); j++) {
if (j == pi) {
ph += phmb.format("class=\"aspNetDisabled\"", m, j, j,f);
ph += phmb.format("", m, j, j,f);
var last = ((pi + 1) > ci) ? (ci + 1) : (pi + 1);
8) { ph += phmb.format("", m, ci, "尾页",f); }
jQuery("#"+d).html(ph);原价:¥16.80元现价:¥10.90元
本书信息由合作网站提供,请前往以下网站购买:
  在总结尖子生成功学习经验的基础上,精心编写了这套与教材完全同步的讲解类教辅书。本书不仅注重传授知识,更注重传播尖子生良好的学习习惯、方法、技巧。通过明确学习目标、积累基础知识,精研教材.总结规律方法、提升思维能力、拓展课外知识,构建知识体系、把握中(高)考信息等实用、高效、操作性强的学习环节,展现出本书与众不同的亮点。
Unit1 How often do you exercise?
 学习目标明确
 基础知识积累
 教材研读方案
 方法技巧突破
 疑难易错解析
 中考联动训练
 习语乐"双关"
 教材习题解答
 经典课文选译
 单元学习评价
Unit2 What'S the matter?
 学习目标明确
 基础知识积累
 教材研读方案
 方法技巧突破
 疑难易错解析
 中考联动训练
 习语乐"双关"
 教材习题解答
 经典课文选译
 单元学习评价
Unit3 What are you doing for vacation?
 学习目标明确
 基础知识积累
 教材研读方案
 方法技巧突破
 疑难易错解析
 中考联动训练
 习语乐"双关"
 教材习题解答
 经典课文选译
 单元学习评价
Unit4 How do you get to school?
 学习目标明确
 基础知识积累
 教材研读方案
 方法技巧突破
 疑难易错解析
 中考联动训练
 习语乐"双关"
 教材习题解答
 经典课文选译
 单元学习评价
Unit5 Can you come to my party?
 学习目标明确
 基础知识积累
 教材研读方案
 方法技巧突破
 疑难易错解析
 中考联动训练
 习语乐"双关"
 教材习题解答
 经典课文选译
 单元学习评价
Unit6 I'm more out going than my sister.
 学习目标明确
 基础知识积累
 教材研读方案
 方法技巧突破
 疑难易错解析
 中考联动训练
 习语乐"双关"
 教材习题解答
 经典课文选译
 单元学习评价
Unit7 How do you make& abanana milk shake?
 学习目标明确
 基础知识积累
Unit8 How was your school trip?
Unit9 When was heborn?
Unit10 I'm going to be a basketball player
Unit11 Could you please clean your room?
Unit12 What's the best radio station?
期中综合评价
期末综合评价
附录 参考答案与提示
同类热销图书
曲一线 主..
教育科学出版社
¥29.80¥23.80
曲一线 主..
教育科学出版社
¥28.80¥19.90
邱耀德 主..