跪求英文翻译,英译汉句子在线翻译02

跪求:英文翻译. 追加分! 邮箱:在人类迈入文明的门槛时,陶峙遗址更是向人们展示了陶峙人生活的方方面面.大约在距今4500多年以前,人类历史进入了原始社会晚期,人类的文明活动不仅遍布于今山西各地,而且更有着丰富的文化内涵,产生了著名的陶峙文化.在山西襄汾县的陶峙遗址,发掘到距今约4200年前的人类文化遗址,其中3座年代早晚不同的城址特别是中秋中期城址面积约为280万平方米.是目前所发现的黄河流域史前最大的一处城址,大致相当于传说中的尧、舜时代.仅从陶峙遗址就可以看出,那时已经出现了国家的雏形,展示着中华名族的文明之光.在中华名族的文明进程中,很早就发明了文字.在早期的文字记载中,多处记载了尧都平阳、舜都蒲坂、禹都安邑.平阳是指进山西临汾市,蒲坂是指今山西永济市,安邑是指进山西夏县.其中,以平阳为国都的古唐国,是已知的中华名族最早的国家形态.而以安邑为都的禹,建立了中国历史上第一个一统中原的大王朝——夏.在创造中华文明的传说中,“史前三圣”尧、舜、禹也成长于山西这方土地上.尧的大半生活动都在山西,他做部落联盟首领时,建立起职能完备的城邦,确立了在当时诸方国中的中心地位,奠定了华夏文明的根基,先秦史籍中最早使用“中国”一词,讲诉的就是尧建立的古唐国.尧的晚年把盟主的位置让给了比自己更有才华的舜.舜继位后在山西做了许多有利于民众的好事,把原有的部落联盟会议逐渐演变为国家机关,使华夏文明又向前迈出了坚实的一布.舜的晚年,又让位于功绩卓著、才能出众的禹.禹是中原地区部落联盟的最后一位领袖,也是中国历史上第一个国家政权的创建者.也就是从禹开始,中国进入了文明发展的历史时期.禹还领导人民大规模治理洪水,使人民有了安定的生活环境,并成为中国最早的水利专家,其功业永久载入中华民族的史册
Into the threshold of human civilization, the Tao Zhi-site is to showcase all aspects of life Tao Zhi. Dating back about 4,500 years ago, the history of mankind into a primitive society in the late events of human civilization today not only throughout the various localities, but also has a rich cultural connotations, produced the famous pottery Zhi culture. Xiangfen County in Shanxi Tao Zhi site, dating back some 4,200 years ago to discover the cultural heritage of mankind, of which three years sooner or later, the city was different, especially mid-city site area of the Mid-Autumn 280 million square meters. Is found in the Yellow River at a city the largest prehistoric site, roughly equivalent to the legendary Yao and Shun era. Tao Zhi only from the site can be seen, when the prototype of the country has emerged to show that the Chinese name of family and Civilisation.In the family of the Chinese name of the process of civilization, the very early invented words. In the early written records, the various recorded Pingyang Yao, Shun and Osaka are Po, Yu Duan Yi. Binh Duong is the fingering of Linfen City, Shanxi Po Osaka is present Yongji City, Shanxi Xiaxian Yasumura is into. Among them, as the capital of the ancient Pingyang on Tang, the Chinese name is known nation's first national form. And the Anyi as all of the Yu, the establishment of a unified China's first dynasty, the great Central Plains - Xia.The legend of the creation of Chinese civilization, the "prehistoric Trinity" Yao, Shun and Yu are also grown on this land in Shanxi. Yao of the greater part of activities in Shanxi, when he made head of the tribal alliance, and establish the functions of a complete city, established in the country at the time the center of Ogata, and laid the foundation of Chinese civilization, the earliest historical records Qin use the "China "The term, say v is the establishment of the ancient TANG Guo Yao. Yao later years to give the position of chief is more talented than their Shun. Shun made in Shanxi after the throne in favor of many good people, the original tribal alliance meeting evolved into state organs, so that Chinese civilization has a solid step forward for a cloth. Shun old age, perhaps in the achievements of outstanding, talented Yu. Yu is the Central Plains League last tribal leader, is also China's first creator of a state power. That is from Yu, China has entered a historical period of development of civilization. Yu is also leading the people to large-scale flood control, so people have a stable living environment, and become the first Chinese water expert, whose exploits in the annals of the Chinese nation forever to load
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码百度文库-信息提示
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
对不起,该文档已被删除,无法查看
4秒后,自动返回首页英语翻译跪求英语强人翻译!
Free Loop (管不住的音符)
  I'm a little used to calling outside your name
  如果不喊出你的名字,我在窗外会有点难受
  I wont see you tonight so I can keep from going insane
  今晚若再见到你,我可能无法控制自己