200字粉红的回忆英语版版【我的国庆节】帮帮忙

2015年关于国庆节的英语作文:十月一日国庆节
来源:  【】 
The year is the annual National Day on October 1, the birthday of our great motherland. Along with ups and downs, its been 55 years of our mothers, this day, this nation will celebrate the festival at the venue. Early in the morning, we go to school, at school, some students out of bulletin Some do greeting cards, open class meetings   Others through diaries, poems and other forms expressed her love for the motherland. National Day holiday, the students have to stay at home with Mom and Dad together, the cruise sites, the great cultural experience. Shop at the door with balloons and colorful flags, red, yellow and green:permeated with an atmosphere of jubilation. Everybody inside, in the original discount, launched a series of promotional activities.  Street sea, but also rank long car buying service, the fight must wait long periods. Scenic visitors like long, countless men, women and children in which to do that people have been taking advantage of the festive play out. Almost no empty parking places, restaurants, hotels, the revenue will be substantial.  Distant uncle, made a phone call to tell us that the Beijing National hot topic. I would like to go to Beijing to see Tiananmen Square, we see the face of great capital, and uncle, I have arranged to get together with the Beijing next summer.  National Day is a happy holiday, really raising peoples living standards rapidly. In her mothers embrace of the motherland, happiness to grow and wish the motherland mother always beautiful, always prosperous and wish the motherland has become more prosperous and developed.  1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 14:43:00)?&&( 11:14:00)?&&( 11:14:00)?&&( 16:09:00)?&&( 15:53:00)?&&()
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004- 网 All Rights Reserved 中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-跪求好心人帮忙写篇“国庆节怎么度过的”英文作文
国庆节英语作文(初中):It is known to everyone:Oct,1st is our National Day.At this day I went to street and saw something.Now I will tell you!At 8:00 I got up and went bus station with my mother .O my god there were so many people!With difficult we got up the bus and felt very crowed.The traffic was so bad too!I cost nearly 1 hour that we arrived the center of street.What were worse there were even more people!In my opinion it was not very interesting to come out at this day!Nest time I prefer to stay at home and study!国庆节的英语作文(高中):The year is the annual National Day on October 1,the birthday of our great motherland.Along with ups and downs,it's been 59 years of our mothers, this nation will celebrate the festival at the venue.Early in the morning,we go to school,at school,some students out of bulletin some do greeting cards,open class meetings
others through diaries,poems and other forms expressed her love for the motherland.National Day holiday,the students have to stay at home with Mom and Dad together,the cruise sites,the great cultural experience.Shop at the door with balloons and colorful flags,red,yellow and green:permeated with an atmosphere of jubilation.Everybody inside,in the original discount,launched a series of promotional activities.Street sea,but also rank long car buying service,the fight must wait long periods.Scenic visitors like long,countless men,women and children in which to do that people have been taking advantage of the festive play out.Almost no empty parking places,restaurants,hotels,the revenue will be substantial.National Day is a happy holiday,really raising people's living standards rapidly.In her mother's embrace of the motherland,happiness to grow and wish the motherland mother always beautiful,always prosperous and wish the motherland has become more prosperous and developed.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码国庆节快到了用英语怎么说?帮帮忙,谢谢
The National Day is coming..
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码欢迎你,    
2015国庆节:关于国庆节的英语作文汇总
15:35:13 来源:新东方在线
微博用户专属
@新东方高考
16位高考状元笔记
300元内部讲义
¥150购物优惠券
  2015年国庆节到来了,让我们一起祝福祖国生日快乐,更加繁荣昌盛。以下是新东方在线网小编整理的关于国庆节的英语作文,供同学们参考写作。关于国庆节的英语作文汇总序号关于国庆节的英语作文查看详情123456789
本文关键字:
2016高考答案
2016高考解析
高考分数线
高中网络课堂
2017高考全程联报班
【文科全科】
【理科全科】
【文科综合】
【理科综合】
2017高考全程特训营
【数学(文)】
【数学(理)】
2017高考一轮复习
高中物理选修3-2 基础精讲班
¥390.013537试听
新东方在线高中物理主讲教师,曾经在新东方优能中学、新东方个性化学习部担任高中物理老师。毕业于北京...
高中物理选修3...
2017高考【语数英】全程名师特惠联报班
¥3890.013494试听
毕业于西安电子科技大学,于2009年加入西安新东方学校,并于当年6月的新东方教育科技集团新教师培训中获...
2017高考【语...
高考【语数英】15天系列快速提分特训营
¥1380.013496试听
新东方在线名师,新东方20周年功勋教师。新东方集团教学培训师,新东方优能中学高中语文项目主管,高考...
高考【语数英...
高考【文科全科】15天系列快速提分特训营
¥2600.013502试听
高考【文科全...
高考【理科全科】15天系列快速提分特训营
¥2600.013509试听
高考【理科全...
高考【理科综合】15天系列快速提分特训营
¥1380.013516试听
新东方在线高考物理主讲教师,新东方学校物理组优秀教师,至今教授高考五年,丰富的教学经历使她对高考...
高考【理科综...
高考【文科综合】15天系列快速提分特训营
¥1380.013490试听
原北京新东方学校国内考试部优秀教师。中国政法大学法学硕士、法学学士,中国政法大学研究生院&最佳辩...
高考【文科综...
2017高考【数物化】全程名师特惠联报班
¥3460.013605试听
祝鑫老师,毕业于首都师范大学化教育专业,硕士。曾在市重点中学任教,10年来到新东方,至今从教10年有...
2017高考【数...
高中物理必修2同步提高班[精讲+特训]
¥680.013511试听
姜志敏,新东方在线高中物理主讲教师,北京大学无线电物理专业硕士,一线物理学科研人员,在国内外重要...
高中物理必修2...
高考地理【15天】快速提高班
¥580.013396试听
张艳平:新东方在线地理主讲教师,新东方地理学科带头人,新东方教育集团讲座师,原省级重点中学优秀青...
高考地理【15...
高考【化学】基础预科班
¥580.013410试听
侯宇老师,毕业于清华大学化学系,拜于多位化学大师门下,感受化学独特的吸引力和感染力;喜欢理科式的...
高考【化学】...
高一【语数英物化】全科特惠半年卡
¥3680.013469试听
高一【语数英...
高一【语数英】特惠年卡
¥3680.013469试听
国家玮,新东方高考语文主讲名师,北京大学中文系博士,中国现代文学专业。曾任《北京大学研究生学...
高一【语数英...
高一【语数英物化】全科特惠年卡
¥4980.013477试听
爱好广泛的九零后语文老师,听摇滚听民谣、看话剧看漫画、打篮球打游戏,不过人生最大的娱乐就是读书。...
高一【语数英...
高一【语数英】特惠半年卡
¥2680.013475试听
高一【语数英...
版权及免责声明
1,"新东方在线"上的内容,包括文章、资料、资讯等, 本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的,其版权 均为"新东方在线"或北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有 ,任何公司、媒体、网站或个人未经授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用。已经得到 "新东方在线"许可 的媒体、网站,在使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网站将依法追究责任。
2, "新东方在线" 未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的 文章、资料、资讯等 均为转载稿,本网站转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网站下载使用,必须保留本网站注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为 " 稿件来源:新东方 " ,本网站将依法追究其法律责任。
3,如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内与新东方在线联系。
高考网络课堂
实用 o 工具
交流 o 下载
高考课程排行榜
高考公开课
新东方在线高考微博英语国庆作文帮忙写篇英语国庆节作文,几十字的,不要多了.英语国庆节!
温柔_嫋駝皖47
Today is National Day.We have no classes.In the morning,I went to the People’s Park with my mother.We had a good time.In the afternoon,I helped my parents to cook supper.I had a busy day today.OCT .1...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
National Day material -- various countries National Day origin The National Day is each national important holiday, but the name has differently. Many countries are called "the National Day" or "the N...
你可以在书上找,呵呵,不是都在哪找的,有什么问题你还可以来找我,我可学了新概念呢,会的多了,到我不能全给你写下来,有事们问题可以来找我。
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 粉红的回忆英语版 的文章

随机推荐