求一篇英文作文的自我介绍,10句就行

英语自我介绍10句,带翻译是女生
星座的承诺
Hello. I'mxxx. I am a lovely girl. I am not fat or thin. I have middle build.
I can do something. Such as cooking and swimming.
Don't you like me?翻译马上你好。我是xxx。我是一个可爱的女孩。我不胖也不瘦,我有中等的身材。我可以做...
你好。我是xxx。我是一个可爱的女孩。我不胖也不瘦,我有中等的身材。我可以做很多事。比如做饭和游泳。你难道不喜欢这样的我么?
在说一道题我就采纳你
和家人一起散步的作文400字
我尽力了啊…作文不能找我啊
关键我也不会写啊
网上全都是,我也不想骗你
好吧!谢你了
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码请根据下列提示,写一篇10句话(大约50-70个字左右)的自我介绍。_百度知道
请根据下列提示,写一篇10句话(大约50-70个字左右)的自我介绍。
  I go to school …。  (1)我叫F My hobbies are …, 今年14岁.  My favorite… is&#47:I can ….  My hobby is …/are ….  I like …,写一篇10句话(大约50-70个字左右)的自我介绍;  (2)可参照以下句型,是一名Guang Ming Middle School的学生.书面表达(共15分)  请根据下列提示VI
提问者采纳
m 14 years old, because they can make our world become beautiful,let me introduce myself to you! First. I have a big round face. My favourite foods are ice-cream. I&#39: My name is Frank.
This is me,beef and chocolate, two big bright black eyes.
My favourite subject is English. My favourite colors are purple and white. I am a student in Guang Ming Middle School,two small ears and a small mouth, a small nose. My hobbies are reading books and studying EnglishHello. I like plants.I am a lovely boy. How about you.I want to make friends with you,everyone
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
自我介绍的相关知识
其他1条回答
VI.书面表达(共15分)
  请根据下列提示,写一篇10句话(大约50-70个字左右)的自我介绍。
  (1)我叫Frank, 今年14岁,是一名Guang Ming Middle School的学生;
  (2)可参照以下句型:I can ….
  I like ….
  My favorite… is/are ….
  My hobby is …/ My hobbies are ….
  I go to school ….
My name is Frank. I'm 14 years old. I am a student in Guang Ming Middle School. I have a big round face, two big bright black eyes, a small nose,two small ears and a small mouth.I am a lovely boy.
My favourite subject is English. My hobbies are reading books and studying English. My favourite colors are purple and white. My favourite foods are ...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇电子专业的英文自我介绍---后面要有汉语翻译(20--30句就行)要介绍全面
My name is Xiao-kun, is a very ordinary girl, just as you now see 24-year-old this year. 2006 graduated from the Beijing Institute of Vocational and Technical Information, e-commerce professional. Aft...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码英语周记《自我介绍》10句就够了
要快要翻译
Good morning, my name is that the 16-year-old, I was a lively and cheerful students. And you want to become friends, I like to sing, read! Of course, I have many dreams.大家好,我的名字是,今年16岁,我是一个活泼开朗的学生.希望能和你们成为朋友,我喜欢唱歌,看书!当然,我也有许多的梦想
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Hello everyone .my name is **.I'am 15 years old .I like music very much .So I want to be a musician .I like history ,too.I think Ican learn Chinese history a lot.that'all.Thanks大家好。我的名字...
扫描下载二维码一篇英语作文,自我介绍,10句话就行了
风飘飘ke85
My name is jack
.I am 14 years old.I am a student of
high school.my favourite subject is math
.I am good at
piaying basketball
.I usually play basketball
with classmates after school.I like music very much.I can play the piano very well.I am also a friendly boy.I have many friends.
把中文意思给我吧
我的名字叫杰克。我今年十四岁。我在
中学就读。我最喜欢的科目是数学。我擅长打篮球。我经常在放学后和同学们一起打篮球。我很喜欢音乐。我弹钢琴弹得很好。我也是个友善的男孩。我有很多朋友。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 一篇英文的自我介绍 的文章

随机推荐