假如你是Sam,请根据阅读下面的表格格内容写...

公共英语二级模拟试题题库
本试题来自:(2007年公共英语二级模拟试题,)第四部分 写作
第一节 短文改错
此题要求改正所给短文中的错误。对标有题号的每一行作出判断:如无错误,在该行右边横线上画一个勾(√);如有错误(每行只有一个错误),则按下列情况改正:
此行多一个词:把多余的词用横线(—)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用横线划掉。
此行缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),在右边横线上写出该加的词。此行错一个词:在错的问下面划一横线,在该行右边的横线上写小改正的词。注意:原行没有错误的不要改。
A boy who was cleaning the shoes in the street said to
a young man passed by, "Let me clean your boots. It’ll
spend you only a penny." But the young man refused. Then
the boy told him that he will clean his boots for nothing.
The young man agreed, and soon a boot shining brightly.
Then he put the other boot on the box, and the boy refused
to clean it unless he was paid two pence for his work. The
young man refused to pay for anything and went away. But
the well-cleaning boot made the dirty one so bad that he
couldn’t walk on. He returned back and gave the boy two
pence.请你以学生会名义,根据下面表格的内容写一则去香山游玩的通知。
高二年级全休学生
 1.5月28日,周六,去香山公园(the Fragrant Hill Park)和植物园(the Botanical Garden)。 2.上午爬香山;中午在山顶野餐。 3.下午参观植物同。
集合时间和地点
早上6:50在校门集合;7:00开车。
 1.穿运动鞋; 2.自带午餐和饮料; 3.如有可能,每班带1-2部照相机; 4.准时集合。注意:词数100左右,通知的格式已写出。
Notice Attention please
.答案解析:Notice Attention please,
The student…… 或者
您可能感兴趣的试题
填空题:()答案:有,填空题:()答案:有,
公共英语二级模拟试题最新试卷
公共英语二级模拟试题热门试卷【五年中考】全国各地年中考英语试题分类汇编 书面表达_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
200页¥3.0039页5下载券22页2下载券20页1下载券5页2下载券139页5下载券37页5下载券42页5下载券22页5下载券4页5下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢43页免费85页免费74页5下载券139页5下载券14页5下载券
【五年中考】全国各地年中考英语试题分类汇编 书面表达|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢书面表达(满分15分)假如你是李华,根据下面表格所列的内容给你的美国朋友写一封信,比较一下中国与美国的不同之处。CountriesTheUSAChinaArea9.4millionkm29.6mill..域名:学优高考网,每年帮助百万名学子考取名校!问题人评价,难度:0%书面表达(满分15分)假如你是李华,根据下面表格所列的内容给你的美国朋友写一封信,比较一下中国与美国的不同之处。CountriesThe USAChinaArea9.4million km29.6 million km2Population283 million1.3 billionLanguageEnglish,SpanishChinese, Mongolian,ect.Minority groupsBlacks,Jews,American Indians ,ect.Tibetans,Miaos,Yis,ect.Important citiesWashington DC, New York ,Los Angeles,ect.Beijing,Shanghai,Guangzhuo,Chongqing,ect.要求:1.词数120左右; 2.信的开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。Dear Jenny, I am glad to talk with you about the difference between China and the United States._____________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ If you want to know more about the difference between China and the United States. Please let me know. Yours,
Li Hua马上分享给朋友:答案Dear Jenny, I am glad to talk with you about the difference between China and the United States. First, the state has an area of 94 million km2 while China has 9.6 million km2 Second,there is a population of 1.3 billion,which is much larger than that of the USA.Third, there are different languages spoken in the USA, among which English and Spanish play the main part. There the whites as well as blacks,Jews and other racials live together happily.In China,Chinese is the mother tongue,but we also speak Mongolian,Yis and so on. Because of our long history ,we have formed a big family in which Hans and other 55 nationalities get on well with each other. At last,Washington DC and Los Angeles ,ect. are the most cities in the USA. Here in China,the most important are Beijing,the capital city,Shanghai and so on. If you want to know more about the difference between China and the United States. Please let me know. Yours, Li Hua点击查看答案解释本题暂无同学作出解析,期待您来作答点击查看解释相关试题假如你叫hector,这个周末你要和你的好朋友Marian去度假.请根据下面的表格提示的内容写英语作文20分钟内最好_百度作业帮
假如你叫hector,这个周末你要和你的好朋友Marian去度假.请根据下面的表格提示的内容写英语作文20分钟内最好
our cacation planMaris and I will ride a bike to a village which is five kilometers away from our city .We will set up at 6 am,on Saturday and stay there for two days.There are some cleaner rivers,better food and friendier people in the village.We are going to hiking,camping,fishing and taking waiks in the vilage.I think we would have a happy weekend.
这是几年级的?双语版这个可恨的东西
Our vacation plan We'll go to a village with my friend Maria
vacation . There're 5 kilometers away from our city. There are cleaner river,better food and friendlier people.
The village...
mbnmghmbnbmbnmnbmfgzasdffgjhmbn
I'm Hector.I'm going to a village on my vacation with my friend Marian.The village is five kilometers away from my city.I love it for cleaner rivers,better food and friendlier people.6 ...

我要回帖

更多关于 阅读下面的表格 的文章

随机推荐