其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首很好听的英文歌叫什么?开头是in the morning_百度知道
一首很好听的英文歌叫什么?开头是in the morning
吉他伴奏, i wanna see you for a while, with a smile。前面大致是in the morning as i play and say?女声一首很好听的英文歌叫什么,i wanna know what to show
ohAnd I told myself &quot, amnesia, amnesia Amnesia, amnesiaAmnesia, amnesiaI gotta leave ya (Ohh Oh Oh)I gotta leave youEverytime you try to get closer to meI's in the way I apologize for the way that I treat you But I gotta leave you (But I gotta leave ya)Unless I somehow come across the case of amnesiaSee eventually I will get through this But right now it seems my heart's in the wayI apologize for the way that I treat youBut I gotta leave youUnless I somehow come across the case of amnesiaAt go awayConstantly ownin' make me miss out on youAnd I can&#39, eventually I will get through thisBut right now it seems my heart&#39,t help but think aboutThat guy that gon&#39, amnesia Amnesia,t go down this road againMemories won't cry&quot, amnesiaAm falling back cause I can&#39, amnesia, amnesia, amnesiaAmnesia, eventually I will get through this (I gotta get through it)But right now it seems my heart's in the way I apologize for the way that I treat you But I gotta leave you Unless I somehow come across the case of amnesiaAmnesia, amnesia At help to remember bout that sad day in SeptemberWhen you took my heart and just ran awaySee, make me miss out on you (Miss out on you)And I can&#39, and controlling my lifeI wanna erase it all and forget about it allSLet it go and let the past be the pastBut my mind just keeps on goin'Pt help but remember &#39, don&#39, amnesiaI gotta leave ya (Ohh Oh Oh)I gotta leave youI tried to leave the past behind meBut it just hurts so bad,bout that sad day in SeptemberThat day he took my heart with him when he leftOhSee, eventually I will get through thisBut right now it seems my heart&#39, backI can help but think aboutThat guy that gon's in the way I apologize for the way that I treat you But I gotta leave yA (I gotta leave ya)Unless I somehow come across the case of amnesia (case of amnesia)AmnesiaAmnesia - Cherish
OhhhYea-yeahReally wish I could (Wish I could)If only someone could unbreak my heartCome relieve my painSomehow I could wish up on a starAnd make all of the memories go awayBut my mind just keeps on going backAnd I can&#39
来自团队:
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁知道那个英文歌开头是 the ca the 什么 fo you 什么的?_百度知道
谁知道那个英文歌开头是 the ca the 什么 fo you 什么的?
就是QQ空间里的动画里发的歌!我QQ 谁能告诉我 谢谢!
它们都为你绽放光芒 Look how they shine for you 看? 你该知道 For you I bleed myself dry 我愿为你抛开一切 For you I bleed myself dry 你该明了;黄色&Cos you were all yellow 因为你是如此胆怯小心 I drew a line 我画出你的肖像 I drew a line for you 我画下了你的样子 Oh what a thing to do 却不知该如何表示 And it was all yellow 因为你是如此胆怯小心 As true 这是真的 Look how they shine for you 星星都因为你绽放光芒 Look how they shine for you 星星都因为你绽放光芒 Look how they shine for you 看, oh yeah your skin and bones 你的肌肤 Turn into something beautiful 是如此美丽脱俗而真实 D&#39,我为你失去生命也不可惜 It'you knowcold play的yellowLook at the stars 仰望天上的星星 Look how they shine for you 看着它们为你绽放光芒 And everything you do Yeah, they were all yellow 而你却如此胆怯小心 I came along 跟随着你 I wrote a song for you 我为你写下了一首情歌 And all the things you do 因为你表现出的胆怯小心 And it was called yellow 歌名叫做&quot? 你该知道 You know I love you so 我不可自拔的爱上了你 You know I love you so 你该明了我已经深深地爱上了你 I swam across 整个心早已游向你 I jumped across for you 整个人急着想飞奔到你面前却又却步 Oh what a thing to do 不知如何靠近你 &#39, oh yeah your skin and bones 你的肌肤 Turn into something beautiful 是如此的美丽脱俗而真实 D' So then I took my turn 我会全心全意 Oh what a thing to have done 想突破你的心房赢得你的芳心 And it was all yellow 却也担心害怕起来 Your skin
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文歌歌词有good taday女的唱的叫什么名字_百度知道
英文歌歌词有good taday女的唱的叫什么名字
英文歌歌词有good taday女的唱的叫什么名字
我有更好的答案
歌曲: I Have A Right 歌手: Sonata Arctica 专辑: 《i have a right》
复制歌词 下载LRC歌词
Give me the right to be heard
to be seen, to be loved, to be free
to be everything I need to be me,
to be safe, to believe…
in something
I have a right to be heard
to be safe, to believe…
in something
&Father, there′s a little flower, beautiful and different, all alone, all alone.
Is it so, dad, I′m not supposed to make the world anew? And be like you?...
Am I you?!
Give me the gift, to be heard
没找到,抱歉
Kristinia Debarge的Goodbye非常有节奏的歌
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询