用动词适当形式填空的介词填空

英语高手帮忙。请用适当的介词或副词填空。题如下 ,跪求。。。1.It seems that the building cannot be defending itself __an air attack.
2.Tracy,please take watermelon and divide it__several small pieces. 3.__our surprise,the _百度作业帮
英语高手帮忙。请用适当的介词或副词填空。题如下 ,跪求。。。1.It seems that the building cannot be defending itself __an air attack.
2.Tracy,please take watermelon and divide it__several small pieces. 3.__our surprise,the
2.Tracy,please take watermelon and divide it__several small pieces. 3.__our surprise,the photograph proved to be faked,should have won the prize.
4.New Zealand has many lakes and mountains,and is famous__its beautiful countryside. 5.Kate still remebered that Professor Garcia made the statement__public.
6.I am sure that Jimmy will keep an eye__yoursuitcase while you go to buy the ticket. 7.The two poor kids hardly see anybody,apart__their grandparents.
8.I really like the song,which you will never get tired,__listening to.
9.The policeman told Mary to walk__the street to find the supermarket,but she couldn,t find it. 10.Mr Brown swpet__the broken glass without a word to blame his little son.
1.by 2.into 3.to 4.for 5.in 6.on 7.from 8.while 9.along 10.out用适当的介词填空(英语)___ the girl,the question is very difficult.The socks ____ red are $2.I have a pair ____ black shoes.What ____ those brown trousers.Linda needs a bag ____school._百度作业帮
用适当的介词填空(英语)___ the girl,the question is very difficult.The socks ____ red are $2.I have a pair ____ black shoes.What ____ those brown trousers.Linda needs a bag ____school.
用适当的介词填空(英语)___ the girl,the question is very difficult.The socks ____ red are $2.I have a pair ____ black shoes.What ____ those brown trousers.Linda needs a bag ____school.
Forinofaboutfor
ForInofaboutfor
forinofaboutfor二、用适当的介词填空.1、There is a mirror ________ the picture and the shelf.2、Mike comes ________ America.He can't speak Chinese very well.3、It's 7:00.My father is waiting _______ the underground ______the station._百度作业帮
二、用适当的介词填空.1、There is a mirror ________ the picture and the shelf.2、Mike comes ________ America.He can't speak Chinese very well.3、It's 7:00.My father is waiting _______ the underground ______the station.
二、用适当的介词填空.1、There is a mirror ________ the picture and the shelf.2、Mike comes ________ America.He can't speak Chinese very well.3、It's 7:00.My father is waiting _______ the underground ______the station.
On from for in
第一个用behind嘛。
1take2.to3for4in用适当的介词填空:1.What do you do ___ the morning?2.He was born ____ the evening of September 2nd.3.___ my birthday,my parents buy some CDs for me._百度作业帮
用适当的介词填空:1.What do you do ___ the morning?2.He was born ____ the evening of September 2nd.3.___ my birthday,my parents buy some CDs for me.
用适当的介词填空:1.What do you do ___ the morning?2.He was born ____ the evening of September 2nd.3.___ my birthday,my parents buy some CDs for me.
答案:1.in 2.on3.On解析;1.in the morning是固定搭配.2.具体时间要用介词on.3.在我的生日上用介词on.不懂再问,在线为你解答你的10分满意,我们团队的无限动力】
如果帮到你,请记得采纳,O(∩_∩)O谢谢
1.in2.on3.on用适当的介词填空_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
用适当的介词填空
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 非谓语动词填空练习 的文章

随机推荐