用所给词的动词适当形式填空空

用所给形容词的适当形式填空1.what a_____(beautiful) farm.lt is the_____(beautiful) farm in the world.2.the ugly duckling is _____(interesting).harry potter is_____(interesting)than the ugly duckling .monkey king is the_____(interesting) book3.there are some cameras in the shop.which one is the_______(expensive)4.why are you going to sleep?because this is the_____(boring) film l have ener seen.5.l'm too_____(fat).the skirt is______(small) for me.l need a_____(big) one.sorry,this is the_____(big) one in my shop.
给爷舔舔獹b
1.most beautiful2.most interesting3.most expensive4.most boring5.biggest
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码您的访问出错了(404错误)
很抱歉,您要访问的页面不存在。
1、请检查您输入的地址是否正确。
进行查找。
3、感谢您使用本站,两秒后自动跳转至网站首页用所给的词的适当形式填空1:____(study) hard brings you bright future2:It's ten years since I _____(come)to this city3:By the time we got home ,my mother ___(go)out for a walk4:When _____your classmate ___(come ) into his class this morning?5:I found out that my friend had ___(fool) me6:When I woke up the next morning ,all the ___(family) members had left for New York请有把握的回答,
TC践踏59菀
1、Studyding,动词不能做主语,变成分词(动名词)2、have come,过去发生过的事对现在有影响,用完成时,第一人称用动词原形(have)3、had gone,有by the time,用过去完成时.4、did come,this morning,一般过去时.5、foolde,had+过去分词.6、family member,没啥好说的.这可是很有把握的哦,而且告诉你一下,这个推荐回答啊,第二个就错了,严重的低级错误~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.studying2.came3.did come4.fooled5.family
1:__Studying__(study)
future2:It's ten
I __came___(come)to this
time we got
home ,my mother __was going_(go)out for
a walk4:...
Studying, came, had gone,is coming, fooled,family
studying \has come\was going\did come\fooled\family
1.S2.3.4.5.6.family
第二题应该是came
扫描下载二维码用所给词的适当形式填空43.Wang Bing can speak English ______ (good),but Mary can speak ______ (well) than him.44.Their bedroom is much bigger than ______ (we).45.Look,the boy____________(put) the plate on his finger.46.The running race is very ________(excite).All the students are very ________(excite).47.He _________( not like ) _____________( drink ) tea .48._____ a lovely little rabbit!(what/how)49.Sunday is the ______(one) day of a week.50.It’s___(hot)in Hong Kong than in Nan Jing in summer.51.Don’t talk!We (have) a Chinese lesson.52.The girl (have) a lot of (box).53.My father (tell) me a funny story last night.54.The old woman is very ill.She looks (thin) than before.55.Nancy (play) the violin at the concert next Saturday.56.He to school at 6:40 every day,but yesterday he to school at 7:00.(go)57.Mike is from .He speaks .(English)58.These flowers are for (they).(they) all like the flowers.59.How many (child) are there in the picture?60.Who is (sit) next to Nancy?61.Are those ____ trousers?No,______ aren’t _______._______ are blue.(they)62.Would you like _____(come) to my birthday party?63.The children _____(have) a running race.64.I David,my best friend Tom,he my classmate one year ago,we wants to teachers.(be)65.This is not pen,that red one is .(I)66.David’s bag is __________(heavy)than _______(I).67.Gaoshan is ______(tall) than_______(I).68.Many ____(child) are the only ____(child) in their families.69.Which season do you like _____(best),spring or summer?70.They ________(plan) for the weekends now.71.Are there ______ (some ) apples for me?72.Would you like ______(some) apples?73.Though(尽管) it ____(be) _____(rain) yesterday.,people ____(go) to see the play.They _____(think) that it was great____(funny).74.The boy is as (taller)as his brother.75.How about (skate)?Great,let’s go.76.Jim _____ ______ (well) in Maths than Bill.77.My eyes are ______ (big) than ______(she).78.Look,the children (swim)in the river.79.Does he (run fast)?Yes,he (do).80.This is my skirt.(you) is there.81.Can your father (swim)?Yes,he often (swim) with me on hot days.82.Sometimes my mother (go) shopping and (wash) clothes on Sundays.83.There are many (firefly) in the sky.They are so (beautifully).84.Yang Ling Helen in Shanghai Street yesterday.(meet)85.He (go) to school from Monday to Friday.86.How many (diary) can you see on the table?87.Yang Ling (need ) clean the library every day.88.My father is good at (play) football.
Faith丶1201
43.Wang Bing can speak English __well____ (good),but Mary can speak __better____ (well) than him.44.Their bedroom is much bigger than __ours____ (we).45.Look,the boy__is putting__________(put) the plate on his finger.46.The running race is very ___exciting____(excite).All the students are very __excited______(excite).47.He __doesn't like__( not like ) ____drinking_________( drink ) tea .48.__What___ a lovely little rabbit!(what/how)49.Sunday is the __first____(one) day of a week.50.It’s__hotter _(hot)in Hong Kong than in Nan Jing in summer.51.Don’t talk!We are having (have) a Chinese lesson.52.The girl has (have) a lot of boxes (box).53.My father told (tell) me a funny story last night.54.The old woman is very ill.She looks thinner (thin) than before.55.Nancy will play (play) the violin at the concert next Saturday.56.He goes to school at 6:40 every day,but yesterday he went to school at 7:00.(go)57.Mike is from England .He speaks English .(English)58.These flowers are for them (they).They (they) all like the flowers.59.How many children (child) are there in the picture?60.Who is sitting (sit) next to Nancy?61.Are those _their___ trousers?No,_they_ aren’t __theirs__.__they_____ are blue.(they)62.Would you like _to come____(come) to my birthday party?63.The children __are having___(have) a running race.64.I am David,my best friend is Tom,he was my classmate one year ago,we wants to be teachers.(be)65.This is not my pen,that red one is mine .(I)66.David’s bag is ___heavier_______(heavy)than __mine_____(I).67.Gaoshan is __taller____(tall) than__me_____(I).68.Many _children___(child) are the only _child___(child) in their families.69.Which season do you like __better___(best),spring or summer?70.They ___are planning_____(plan) for the weekends now.71.Are there __any____ (some ) apples for me?72.Would you like __some____(some) apples?73.Though(尽管) it __was__(be) __rainy___(rain) yesterday.,people _went___(go) to see the play.They __thought___(think) that it was great__fun__(funny).74.The boy is as tall (taller)as his brother.75.How about skating (skate)?Great,let’s go.76.Jim _does____ _better_____ (well) in Maths than Bill.77.My eyes are ___bigger___ (big) than __hers____(she).78.Look,the children are swimming (swim)in the river.79.Does he run fast (run fast)?Yes,he does (do).80.This is my skirt.yours (you) is there.81.Can your father swim (swim)?Yes,he often swims (swim) with me on hot days.82.Sometimes my mother goes (go) shopping and washes (wash) clothes on Sundays.83.There are many fireflies (firefly) in the sky.They are so beautiful (beautifully).84.Yang Ling met Helen in Shanghai Street yesterday.(meet)85.He goes (go) to school from Monday to Friday.86.How many diaries (diary) can you see on the table?87.Yang Ling needs (need ) clean the library every day.88.My father is good at playing (play) football.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
well better
扫描下载二维码用所给词的适当形式填空_百度知道
用所给词的适当形式填空
Here are some ________(sanwitch), please. I don’t like honey.5.7, so ______(not add) any honey to my tea. ______(final), please. ________(cut) the apples into small pieces?3, it’s too boring, they made a banana milk shake successfully, please. How _____ you ______ (make) ruit salad. He can do it well himself1.4. We don’t need _____ (help) him.8.
_______(play) ping-pong everyday makes you healthy. Amy.6.2! ________(play) some music for us
提问者采纳
更上一层楼你好Cutdo &nbsp!不明白请及时追问;t addPlayPlaying保证准确率~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~祝你学习进步; maketo helpsandwichesFinallydon&#39,满意敬请采纳
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 非谓语动词填空练习 的文章

随机推荐