按动词适当形式填空空

按正确形式填空,要原因 ..1.I would like to have my car(repair)______,since I can not do it myself.2.He told me that the middle-aged man (wear)____glasses was the new president of our university.3.To his (disappoint)______,he didn't pass the exam in spite of his great eff_百度作业帮
按正确形式填空,要原因 ..1.I would like to have my car(repair)______,since I can not do it myself.2.He told me that the middle-aged man (wear)____glasses was the new president of our university.3.To his (disappoint)______,he didn't pass the exam in spite of his great efforts.4.She sat nest to him at dinner that night and engaged him in a (live)______discussion of job hunting.5.Upon graduction form colllege,she did not (intertion)—————to g instead,she just wanted to get a job to support her poor family.6.A theory often involves an imaginary model that helps scientists picture the way an observed event could (produce)______.7.Susan is the most (experience)_______teacher in the school8.If the doctor (come)______earlier last night ,Nina would be alive today.9.As the old saying goes:"There is no use(cry)________over spilt milk."10.I would have remained (ignore)_______if Mathew hadn't explain it to me.
1 repaired 过去分词表示被动 8.came一般过去时用动词的过去式2 wearing 现在分词作伴随状语 9.to cry固定句型搭配3 disappiontment 10.ignoring remained doing sth4 lively5 这道题估计你选项打错了,答案因该是intend 意思是打算,6.be produced7.experienced 形容词有经验的
1 repaired
8.came 2 wearing
9.to cry3 disappiontment
10.ignoring4 lively5 intertion6.be produced 7.experienced 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
用所给词的适当形式填空
下载积分:1000
内容提示:
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:18|
上传日期: 21:42:47|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
下载文档:用所给词的适当形式填空.DOC
官方公共微信英语用适当形式填空 用适当形式填空 用适当的形式填空 用适当的介词填空 用适当的..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
用所给词的适当形式填空
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口用适当形式填空xxSince1981,great hanges ___(take)place in our home town._百度作业帮
用适当形式填空xxSince1981,great hanges ___(take)place in our home town.
have taken现在完成时如有问题,欢迎继续追问:)
have taken用be的适当形式填空_百度知道
用be的适当形式填空
2、I _____ going to give her the key tomorrow4、he _____ absent from school last Monday3、what _____ you doing here1
提问者采纳
多谢,请及时采纳arewasamwere祝你学习进步! (*^__^*)不明白的再问哟,更上一层楼
提问者评价
谢谢你帮我大忙了
为你解答。 I (was) at school just now. He (was) at the hotel last week. We (were) students two years ago. They (were) on the farm a moment ago. Yang Ling (was) eleven years old last year. There (was) an apple on the plate yesterday. There (is) some milk in the fridge now. The phone (was) on the sofa
yesterday evening. I (am) an...
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
1 are2 was3 am4 were
arehas beenamwere
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 非谓语动词填空练习 的文章