you never can tellshould tell him...

You should tell him________you think of him,even if it means __________his friendship.A.lose B. losing C.to lose D.losing.说明为什么选这个,为什么不选那个.感激不尽!
陈刚com556
Dtell后跟双宾语,宾语从句中,用What充当成分mean后面跟to do 译为故意做某事跟doing 译为意味着……
为您推荐:
B. losing不应该用 WHAT (甚麼), 而是 HOW (怎麼). Tell him how you think of him 是告诉他你对他有甚麼看法 / 告诉他你怎麼看他. Tell him what you think of him 不是.
扫描下载二维码You should tell him the truth?改为一般疑问句
Shoud I tell him the truth?我应该告诉他真相吗?
为否定句呢
You shouldn't tell him the truth.
( shouldn't = should not)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Should you tell him the truth?祝你学习进步,更上一层楼!(*^__^*)
Should you tell him the truth?
扫描下载二维码根据首字母提示完成短文
&& Martin Robinson is a famous doctor who has a lot of&eexperience dealing&with teenagers. He&gives lots of&advice on what to do in lots of different situations.
&&& If you cut yourself by aaccident, you should&cover the cut with a clean cloth and&ppress it hard.If it's a deep cut,you should see a doctor.& If your grandpa fell&ddownstairs and wasn’t moving,you should call the hospital and get&the&mmedical help&first, then make her comfortable and stay with her.If you burned youself by accident,first find out how bad it is ,and then put the bburned area under cold rrunning water. If a friend ooffered you cigarettes,you should rrefuse and talk to him about the dangers of smoking.
&&& If an “internet friend”asked if you could meet him,you should tell parents about it,agree to meet in a pubilc place and you shouldn't go alone.You will get ppimples when you are nervous.Then you should drink lots of water and ask the doctor for advice.这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~这句 You should tell me that beforehand.光看语意的话"You should tell me that beforehand."应该就是说「你之前应该告诉我」的意思文法是否正确 还是在口语上是允许这样说得另外这句 "You should describe your questions clearly,therefore everybody can solveit against time."应该就代表「你应该把你的问题描述清楚,如此一来,大家能更快解决你的问题」的意思这句是不是也合乎文法呢?还是说这两句都应该套用「You should have + ...」的文法上去
黎约圣殿UVR8
我个人认为第一句用"You should have told me that beforehand" 较合适.表示事情已经发生了,而发出动作的人并没有那么做.在口语上说You should have told me that beforehand这样是可以的.第二句可以不用“you should have"结构,表示说话人当时对以后情况的一种”看法“ ,而不表示动作已发生.若要表示”你应该把你的问题描述清楚,如此一来,大家能更快解决你的问题.”用下面的说法更为合适:You should state your questions clearly so that everybody can solve them as soon as possible.另外”against time"是表示”和时间竞赛“,”抢时间“,”争分夺秒“的意思,用在这里不合适.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
第一句话因为讲的是过去,也就是说现实是你之前并没有告诉我那件事,我现在才知道的。我觉得你应该之前告诉我。所以这句话是陈述与现实矛盾的想法,应该用虚拟语气,即should have done第二句话讲的不是过去,就是纯粹的一个建议,要求对方说清楚一点。所以不用虚拟语气,直接用should表示应该的情态动词就可以了。...
第一和二句我觉得语法对。
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 you never can tell 的文章

随机推荐