英语主动表被动,改成被动或主动句,在线坐等 有就...

求助,几个高中英语题(主动句改为被动句)求助,学长们帮忙解决_百度知道
求助,几个高中英语题(主动句改为被动句)求助,学长们帮忙解决
将下列主动句改为被动句,1.were spent too much money vecently2.i am looking for a job these days3.they often lauughed at that boy4.tom has sent for the doctor just now5.my sister made this model ship6.we must turn off the lights when we leave the classroom7.we will take an English text this evening8.we can not use the caculator on the math exam翻译这座房子太旧了,它是1950年建成的一定要充分利用时间求解丫,最好完整的,学弟再次谢过
提问者采纳
1,Too much money was spent by us recently.2,A job is being looked for by me these days.3,That boy is often laughed at by them.4,The doctor has been sent for by Tom just now5,This model ship was made by 供处垛肺艹镀讹僧番吉my sister.6,The lights must be turned off by us when we leave the classroom.7,An English text will be taken by us this evening.8,The calculator can not be used by us on the math exam.翻译这座房子太旧了,它是1950年建成的The house is too old.It was built in 1950.一定要充分利用时间Time must be made full use of。 【俊狼猎英】团队为您解答。尽快采纳。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
Too much money was spent by us recently .A job is being looked for these days by me.That boy were often laughed at by them.The doctor has been sent for by Tom just now.This model ship was made by my sister.The lights must be turned off when we leave the ...An English test will be taken by us this evening.The ca供处垛肺艹镀讹僧番吉culator cannot be used on the math exam.This house is too old.It was built in 1950.Time must be made full use of.
1.were spent too much money vecentlyToo much money was spent recently.2.i am looking for a job these daysA job is being looked these days.3.they often lauughed at that boyThe boy was often laughted at.4.tom has sent for the doctor just nowThe doctor has been sent for just now.5.my sister made this model shipThe model ship was made by my sister.6.we must turn off the lights when we leave the classroomWhen we leave the classroom the lights must be turned off.7.we will take an English text this eveningAn English test will be taken by us this evening.8.we can not use the caculator on the math examThe caculator can not be used by us on the math exam.翻译这座房子太旧了,它是1950年建成的This house was too old, and it was built in 1950.
Too&much&money&has&been&spent&recently.A&job&is&being&looked&for&by&me&these&days.That&boy&was&often&laughed&at&by&them.The&doctor&has&been&sent&for&by&Tom&just&now.This&model&ship&was&made&by&my&sister.The&lights&must&be&turned&off&(by&us)&when&we&leave&the&room.An&English&test&will&be&taken&this&evening.The&calculator&cannot&be&used&(by&us)&in&the&math&exam.&  This&house&is&too&old,&for&it&was&bulit&in&1950.  Time&must&be&made&full&use&of.
这些题,我是初中生就会做了。。。学长你也太衰了。。。
主动句变被动句的方法:句子的主语和宾语交换位置,也就是说原来的主语变成被动句的宾语,由by+宾语构成,而原宾语变成主语。我给你做两个你看看,剩下的你自己做。1.we spent too much money recentlyToo much money was spent by us recently2.i am looking for a job these daysA job is being looked for by me these days3.they often lauughed at that boy4.tom has sent for the doctor just now5.my sister made this model ship6.we must turn off the lights when we leave the classroom7.we will take an English text this evening8.we can not use the caculator on the math exam
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
被动句的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语主动句改被动句 ,被动句改主动句主动句改被动句people can judge beauty differentlythe postman will deliver the package tomorrow morning被动改成主动tickets can be purchased by customers at the ticket counterall phone calls will be answered by our secr_百度作业帮
英语主动句改被动句 ,被动句改主动句主动句改被动句people can judge beauty differentlythe postman will deliver the package tomorrow morning被动改成主动tickets can be purchased by customers at the ticket counterall phone calls will be answered by our secr
主动句改被动句people can judge beauty differentlythe postman will deliver the package tomorrow morning被动改成主动tickets can be purchased by customers at the ticket counterall phone calls will be answered by our secretary
被动语态的构成:be + P.P.( done ) ① 一j般现在时的被动语态:am∕is∕are + P.P.The classroom is cleaned by the students every Friday .② 一a般过去时的被动语态:was∕were + P.P.That tree was cut down by them last night.③ 一l般将来时的被动语态:will∕shall + be + P.P.These pictures will bw sent to the museum next week .④ 过去将来时的被动语态:would∕should + be + P.P.They said that the piano would be delivered to your house soon .⑤ 现在进行时的被动语态:am∕is∕are + being + P.P.The house is being painted by Tom.⑥ 过去进行时的被动语态:was∕were + being + P.P.The bridge was being repaired by the workers this time last Sunday.⑦ 现在完成时的被动语态:have∕has + been + P.P.All the flowers have been watered by the farmer.⑧ 过去完成时的被动语态:had + been + P.P.Tom said that work had been finished.⑨ 情态动词的被动语态:情态动词 + be + P.P.These flowers must be watered every day .\x0duuc末е▃ha┄s《vus《l长Υ丁
Beauty can be judged differently.The package will be delivered by the postman tomorrow morning.Customers can purchase tickets at the ticket counter.Our secretary will answer all phone calls.
Beauty can be judgedby people differently .The package will be delivered by the postman tomorrow morning.啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊 啊啊啊 啊啊啊啊Customer can purchase tickets at the ticket counter.Our secretary will answer all phone calls.九年级英语第三单元1a的被动改成主动有下面几个句子:1,teenagers should be allowed to go out with their friends every night
2,sixteen-year-olds should be allowed to drive
3,students should not be allowed to have pa_百度作业帮
九年级英语第三单元1a的被动改成主动有下面几个句子:1,teenagers should be allowed to go out with their friends every night
3,students should not be allowed to have pa
有下面几个句子:1,teenagers should be allowed to go out with their friends every night
3,students should not be allowed to have part-time jobs
4,sixteen-year-olds should be allowed to get their ears pierced
5,sixteen-year-olda should be allowed to choose their own clothes
求高人指点
很明显主动句和被动句的主语不尽一样,所以先找出主动句的主语.比如第一句改为的主语可以换成parents;第二句换成government;第三句parents或者school;第四、五句可以是parents再者,可以不转化主语.比如以上几个句子,可以转化为:青少年应该有权利每天晚上跟朋友出去;满十六岁的人就应该有权利驾驶;在校生学生不应该做兼职;男女生应该有权利打耳洞;男女孩应该有自主选择自己想穿衣服的自由.具体的还需依据题目个人意见,需结合老师及他人的看法做题.
Teenagers should be allowed to choose their own clothes. Section A一.学习目标:1.知识目标:四会单词短语及句型。2.能力目标:能在具体语境中正确运用被动语态3.情感目标:增强交际能力,培养关心他人,礼貌待人的品质。二.学习重点:重点词汇用法及正确运用被动语态...一道英语主动句改被动句的题目Everyone in the room suddenly became aware of the strange shadow.这句能不能改成被动句?能的话怎么改?_百度作业帮
一道英语主动句改被动句的题目Everyone in the room suddenly became aware of the strange shadow.这句能不能改成被动句?能的话怎么改?
Everyone in the room suddenly became aware of the strange shadow.这句能不能改成被动句?能的话怎么改?如果不能改,为什么不能改?
不能改成被动语态.因为这句话的谓语动词是became.became是系动词.系动词不能用于被动语态.如有疑问,请追问.无疑后请采纳.书山有路勤为径,学海无涯苦作舟.-----------与君共勉-----------
被动语态的用法被动语态主要在下列几种情况下使用1.不知道或没有必要知道动作的执行者
E g. Trees are planted in spring. (主要说明树在春天被种下,没有必要说明由谁栽种)
This watch is made in this factory(主要说明这块表是中国造的,没有必要说明由谁来造)2.强调动作的承受者...Copyright & 版权所有联系方式:9204258闽ICP备号-156

我要回帖

更多关于 英语主动表被动 的文章

随机推荐