听力部分(共20分)
&&& i. 听句子,选择与其相符的图片(5分)
&&& ( )1. a b c
&&& ( )2. a b c
&&& ( )3. a b c
&&& ( )4. a b c
&&& ( )5.a b c
&&& ii. 听对话和对话后的问题,选择正确答案(5分)
( )6. a. ice cream. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. juice with ice. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. hot water.
( )7. a. he has a sore throat.&&&&&&& b. he has a sore back.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. he has a fever.
( )8. a. a chinese doctor.&&&&&&&&&&&& b. a chinese reporter.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. a japanese doctor.
( )9. a. do exercise. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. go shopping.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. have a rest.
( )10. a. to the zoo.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. to the hospital. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. to the park.&
&&&& iii. 听对话,选择正确答案(5分)
听第一段对话,完成11-12小题。
( )11. alex doesn&t look well because he ______ last night.
a. didn&t sleep &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. didn&t eat dinner &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. had a headache
( )12. alex has a ______ test tomorrow.
a. science &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. history&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. math
听第二段对话,完成13-15 小题。
( )13. tara&s brother is a(n) _____.
singer &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. player &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. actor
( )14. tara&s brother started to have a sore foot _______.
a. yesterday &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. this week&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. last week
( )15. tara&s brother shouldn&t _____ for a year.
a. walk&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. play basketball &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. play soccer
&&& iv. 听短文,完成表格(5分)
name &&&&&&&&&&&&&&problem &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&what he 4 she should do
kate &&&&&&&can&t study well in the morning. &&&&&&&&have (16)_______ every day.
tony &&&&&&&is too (17)______.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& eat less meat and more vegetables.
mike &&&&&&&feels tired. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&stop (18) ______ very late.
jane &&&&&&&&feels (19)_____.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& eat more beef.
dave &&&&&&&is stressed out. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&have a good (20)______.
笔试部分(共80分)
&&& i. 单项选择(15分)
( )21. i have to go now. i have ______ important meeting after an hour.
a. a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. an&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. /
( )22. &what&s the matter ______ your dog?
&it is hungry.
a. to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. for &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. with
( )23. you should exercise every day to ______ healthy.
a. stay&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. come&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. feel&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. sound
( )24. my mother was very ______ because i didn&t do my homework yesterday.
a. happy&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. busy &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. angry&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. relaxed
( )25. it is unhealthy for you ______ so late every night.
a. sleep&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. sleeping&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. slept&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. to sleep
( )26. &what did you buy?
&i bought ____ medicine for my mother.
a. few&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. little&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. some&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. many
( )27. i have a sore _____. i think i need to drink hot tea with honey.
a. leg&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. foot&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. eye&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. throat
( )28. _______ is in the classroom now. all the students are visiting the museum.
a. nobody &&&&&&&&& b. anybody &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. somebody &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. everybody
( )29. i have a stomachache. maybe i _______ some bad food for dinner last night.
a. ate&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. is eating&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. eat&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. eats
( )30. i feel very tired, ______ i have to lie down and rest now.
a. but&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. so &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. if &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. or
( )31. &i have a toothache.
&_______. why don&t you see a dentist?
a. i think so&&&&&&&&& b. that&s too bad & &c. i guess you&re right && d. that&s a good idea
( )32. &______ did you have your last english test?
&this morning.
a. where&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. how&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. when&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. why
( )33. do not eat ______ junk food. it is not good for you.
a. too much&&&&&&&&& b. too many&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. much too&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. many too
( )34. when you are tired, you _______ go to bed early.
a. must&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. mustn&t &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. should&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. shouldn&t
( )35. &you don&t look well.___________?
&i have a sore back.
a. how are you&&&& b. what&s the matter &&& c. can i help you&&&&&&&&& d. who is speaking
&&& ii. 完形填空(10分)
&&&& lily is my cousin. when she was a child, she was very 36 and couldn&t do any exercise. she was often ill (生病的). one day, she was ill in hospital again. she took a lot of 37 but she didn&t get any better. the doctor said that there was a great hospital in beijing. maybe the doctors there could help my cousin to 38 healthy. so my uncle called the 39 . the doctors there said that they could cure (治愈) my 40 illness. but it needed a lot of money. my uncle and aunt were 41 , because they didn&t have so much money. later the doctors there found that my uncle&s family was poor. they decided to help my cousin and didn&t ask for any 42 . my uncle and aunt were very happy when they 43 the news. they took lily to beijing. now lily is very healthy and she 44 do exercise. she 45 to be a doctor and help others. she works hard at school. i think she can be successful.
( )36. a. shy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. weak&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. tall &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. wise
( )37. a. medicine &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. food &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. time&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. work
( )38. a. get&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. look&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. like&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. take
( )39. a. bank&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. library&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. school&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. hospital
( )40. a. uncle&s &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. aunt&s &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. cousin&s&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. sister&s
( )41. a. sad&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. active&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. busy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. happy
( )42. a. advice&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. money&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. help&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. idea
( )43. a. saw&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. told &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. heard&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. waited
( )44. a. shall&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. may &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. must&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. can
( )45. a. has&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. needs&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. wants&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. teaches
&&& iii. 阅读理解(20分)
dear mr han,
i just turned 12 years old, but i am very thin and not as tall as my classmates. my brother is 20 and is very tall. my father is also very tall. i eat lots of vegetables every day. i like eating fruit, but i don&t like eating meat. i sleep for eight hours a day. i want to be tall. i am taking medicine. i think that medicine can make me grow (成长) tall. my head teacher tells me that you are a great chinese doctor. can i grow tall? do i need to take the medicine?
dear jack,
i think that you can grow tall, because your father and brother are both very tall. you are still growing. as for the medicine, you should stop taking it. it is not good for your health. you should eat more meat. i am happy that you like eating vegetables and fruit. a balanced diet is very important for your health &and it can make you grow tall.
&&& 根据短文内容,选择最佳选项。(10分)
( )46. how old is jack&s brother?
a. eleven years old.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. twelve years old.
c. twenty years old.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. thirty years old.
( )47. what does jack want?
a. he wants to be tall. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. he wants to be thin.
c. he wants to be healthy. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. he wants to be good-looking.
( )48. mr han is a _______.
a. teacher&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. doctor&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. student &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. reporter
( )49. from the passage we can learn that _____.
a. jack&s father is short&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. jack doesn&t like eating fruit
c. jack&s brother is a student&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. jack is taking medicine
( )50. what is mr han&s advice to jack?
a. to eat more meat and take the medicine.
b. to eat more meat and not to take the medicine.
c. to eat less meat and take the medicine.
d. to eat less meat and not to take the medicine.
&&& mary jo ray turned 113 in may, 2008. she was the twelfth oldest person in the world. ray was one of the few people who lived to more than (多于) 110 years old. we often call them centenarians. &she often drinks milk. she hardly gets angry with others and is always happy. so she is in good health. i think her reason for long life is drinking milk every day and trying to be happy,& said her granddaughter (孙女).
&&&& her doctor, dr. perls, said another reason for ray&s long life is her genes (基因). she got them from her parents. he said, &these genes can keep you in good health and let you live longer. people can usually live to about 80 years old. those with the right genes can live to more than 100 years. they also pass those genes to their children. so if a person&s parents live long, he or she will probably live long, too.& dr. perls also said, &you may not have those genes. but if you don&t smoke, don&t drink too much, and do exercise or do other things to relax, you still can live long.&&&&
&&& 根据短文内容,选择最佳选项。(10分)
( )51. mary jo ray was the ______ oldest person in the world in 2008.
a. 11th&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. 12th &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. 13th &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. 14th
( )52. the underlined word &centenarian& means &_______&in chinese.
a. 健康的人&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. 聪明的人& &&&&&&&&&&&& c. 杰出的人&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. 百岁的人
( )53. from the passage, we can learn that mary jo ray ___________.
a. hardly drinks milk&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. is never happy
c. has the genes for long life &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. often gets angry with others
( )54. mary jo ray&s father probably lived a(n) _______ life.
a. long&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. hard &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. short &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. easy
( )55. the passage is mainly about _______.
a. the family of mary jo ray&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. how people can live better
c. why mary jo ray lives long&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. mary jo ray&s doctor
&&& iv. 基础题(15分)
&&& a) 根据首字母提示和句意写单词,并用其适当形式填空。(5分)
56. she is t_______ now. please give her some drinks.
57. i b______ that you can get good grades this time because you study hard.
58. my father didn&t go to bed u_____ 12 o&clock last night.
59. there are some p_______ with my computer. it doesn&t work.
60. &do you h _____ someone crying?
&&& &&&&yes. who is it?
&&& b) 按要求完成句子,每空一词。(10分)
&&& 61. i think he is a smart man. (改为否定句)
&&& &&&i _____ ______ he _____ a smart man.
62. having a healthy lifestyle is very important. (改为同义句)
it is important _____ ______ a healthy lifestyle.
63. put your hands in the cold water.(改为否定句)
&&& &&&_____ ______ your hands in the cold water.
64. i spend lots of time on my homework. (改为同义句)
i spend _____ ______ _____ time ______ my homework.
65. i have a sore back.(改为一般疑问句并作否定回答)
&______ ______ have a sore back?
&______, ______ ______.
&&& v. 情景交际(10分)
&&&& 在空白处填入适当的句子,补全对话。
&&& a: hello, victor. tomorrow is sunday. let&s go swimming.
b: (66)_____________________. i am not feeling well.
a: (67)__________________?
b: i have a headache.
a: oh, that&s too bad. (68)__________?
b: because i have a lot of work to do.
a: oh, i think you are stressed out. (69)________.
b: do more exercise? i think you&re right.
a: (70)______________.
b: i hope so. thank you.
&&& vi. 书面表达(10分)
&&&& 假如你是王朋,你在美国的笔友杰克(jack)来信告诉你说他总是觉得很疲惫,导致上课不能集中精力听讲。请你根据下面的英文提示词,给他写封回信,向他提一些建议,信的开头和结尾已给出。
英文提示词:should, help, exercise, keep healthy, sleep, try
&&&& 要求:1. 英文提示词供选用;
2. 70词左右,已给出部分不计入总词数。&&
dear jack,
i am sorry to hear that you often feel tired. let me give you some advice. _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
附加题(+20分)&&&
hi! i&m kate. i am from rose junior middle school. i like going to school very much. but one year ago i really didn&t like going to school. at that time, i always felt (1)______ out because i had a test once a week and i had lots of homework to do every day. i had to get up at about 5:30 to read english. at noon (中午), i had (2)______ at school. after lunch i had no time to (3)_____ and i had to keep on studying. i often felt (4)______ in the afternoon. p.e. was my favorite subject, but we had it only once a week. later our government (政府) began to (5)_______ the situation. now i get up at 6:30. and we do morning exercise every day. doing morning exercise really (6)______ me to keep in good health. i study well in the morning. at noon, we can rest for an hour. i also don&t feel tired in the afternoon. we have two p.e. classes every week. now i am healthy and get better grades.
任务一:在空白处填入适当的单词,使短文意思通顺、完整。(12分)
1. _______ 2. _______ 3. _______ 4. _______ 5. _______ 6. _______
任务二:根据短文内容,回答问题。(4分)
7. how often did kate have a test one year ago?
&&&& ______________________________________
8. does kate often feel tired in the afternoon now?
&&&& ______________________________________
任务三:根据短文内容,判断正误。(&t&表示正确,&f&表示错误)(4分)
( )9. one year ago, kate always got up early to do morning exercise.
( )10. kate has her favorite class twice a week now.
unit2水平测试参考答案&&&&
i. &&1-5 abaac
ii. &6-10 baacb
iii. 11-15 aabcb
iv. 16. breakfast 17. heavy& 18. watching tv 19. weak& 20. rest
i. 21-25 bdacd 26-30 cdaab& 31-35 bcacb
ii. 36-40 baadc41-45 abcdc
iii. 46-50 cabdb51-55 bdcac
iv. a) 56. thirsty &&&&&&&& 57. believe &&&&&&&&&& 58. until &&&&&&&&&&&&& 59. problems &&&&&&& 60. hear
b) 61. don& is &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 62. to have&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 63. don&t put
64. doing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 65. i don&t
v. 66. i&m sorry i can&t &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 67. what&s the matter (with you)
68. why do you have a headache&&&&&&&&&&&& 69. you should do more exercise&&
70. i hope you feel better soon
vi. one possible version:
dear jack,
i am sorry to hear that you often feel tired. let me give you some advice. first you should eat breakfast every morning. eating breakfast can help you study well. then you should do more exercise after school. doing exercise can make you keep healthy. it is also very important to sleep eight or nine hours a night. good sleep can make you feel good and study well in the day. try to have a healthy lifestyle and then you can study well.
1. stressed &&&&&&&&&&& 2. lunch &&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3. rest &&&&&&&&&& 4. tired &&&&&&&& 5. change
6. helps&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 7. once a week &&&& 8. no, she doesn&t&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 9-10 ft
i. 1. gina has a stomachache.
2. my brother went to see a dentist yesterday.
3. listening to music can help us feel relaxed.
4. i studied english late last night.
5. you should drink some water.
ii.6. w: harry, would you like some ice cream?
m: no, thanks. i&d just like some juice with ice.
question: what would harry like?
7. w: what&s the matter?
&&& m: i feel bad. i have a sore throat.
question: what&s the matter with the man?
8. w: i don&t feel well these days.
m: you should see a traditional chinese doctor.
question: who should the woman see?
9. w: i feel very tired.
&&& m: i think you need a rest.
w: yes, you are right.
question: what does the man think the woman needs to do next?
10.& w: ted, you didn&t go to the zoo yesterday.
m: my sister was in hospital. i looked after her in the hospital.
question: where did ted go yesterday?
iii.听第一段对话,完成11-12小题。
w: alex, you don&t look well.
m: i didn&t sleep last night.
w: what did you do?
m: i studied my science. i have a test tomorrow.
听第二段对话,完成13-15小题。
w: sometimes being a player is dangerous.
m: why do you say so, tara?
w: my brother started to have a sore foot last week, because he did too much exercise.
m: is it very serious?
w: yes, it is. he can&t walk for three months, and he shouldn&t play basketball for a year.
m: i hope he gets better soon.
&&&& here are some problems of my friends and some advice i give them. kate can&t study well in the morning. she doesn&t eat breakfast and is always hungry. she should have breakfast every day. tony is too heavy. he eats too much meat. he should eat less meat and more vegetables. mike often feels tired because he always watches tv very late at night. he should stop watching tv too late. jane often feels weak. she should eat more beef. dave is stressed out. he shouldn&t work too many hours. he should have a good rest.
评论:(未激活和未注册用户评论需审核后才能显示!如需回复,请留下联系方式!)
文明上网,理智发言名师导航练与测八年级上册答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
名师导航练与测八年级上册答案
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩54页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢广东音像出版社初中英语名师导航 七年级下 答案_百度知道
广东音像出版社初中英语名师导航 七年级下 答案