powerdesigner何时可数

您的位置:&&
&&2015届江西省高考英语一轮课时作业:unit5《the power of nature》(选修6)
2015届江西省高考英语一轮课时作业:unit5《the power of nature》(选修6)
地区:江西
上传人:fHPj****@qq.com
版本:新人教版
下载扣点:2点
上传时间:
已有1247人下载该资源
2015届江西省高考英语一轮课时作业:unit5《the power of nature》(选修6)
课时作业(三十) 选修6 Unit 5 The power of nature
1.(2014·四川省南充市高三第一次高考适应性考试)
—It’s been a wonderful evening.That’s very kind of you.
—________.
A.It’s my pleasure    B.With pleasure
C.Go ahead  D.Not really
2.(2014·山西高三年级第三次四校联考)No matter how much money you possess,it can’t________a healthy body.
A.compare  B.suit
C.defeat  D.match
3.(2014·河南豫北三校高三下学期联合考试)—Amy,please tell the people seated and________for their turns to come to my office five minutes later.
—Yes,sir.
A.wait  B.waiting
C.waited  D.to wait
4.(2014·湖南十二校第二次联考)—Don’t throw the waste on the ground.
—Oh,I’m very sorry.I________the dustbin there.
A.didn’t see  B.am not seeing
C.don’t see  D.haven’t seen
5.(2014·安徽江南十校联考)Why waste time going to the bank________you can do it all over the Internet at home?It is really convenient.
A.when  B.because
C.though  D.unless
6.(2014·江西赣州适应性考试)He arrived in the US in 1988,________,five years later,he became a successful businessman.
A.that  B.which
C.where  D.when
7.(2014·兰州质检)There are________approaches to English teaching.But not all of them are equally efficient for our Chinese students.
A.variety  B.accurate
C.original  D.diverse
8.The games are designed to make maths fun and________children’s confidence.
A.bring up  B.take up
C.build up  D.break up
9.(2014·北京东城期末)Last Monday,I was asked to give the new students a test________their English level.
A.evaluating  B.to have evaluated
C.to evaluate  D.having evaluated
10.(2012·浙江卷)The research lacks________evidence,and therefore,its conclusions are doubtful.
A.solid  B.fierce
C.severe  D.potential
11.Nowadays food safety is a big problem and
nobody can guarantee all foods are secure to us,but food produced in the normal companies is________better.
A.strictly  B.absolutely
C.relatively  D.exactly
12.He had a talent for music and was________conductor of Shanghai Symphony Orchestra at the age of 30.
A.assigned  B.appointed
C.named  D.honored
13.(2014·江苏泰州检测)—Will you be able to finish the report before Friday?
—I can’t________anything,but I’ll try my best.
A.guarantee  B.transform
C.prepare  D.say
14.(2014·吉林长春外国语学校月考)In the botanical garden we can find a(n)________of plants that range from tall trees to small flowers.
A.species  B.groups
C.amount  D.variety
15.(2014·湖南省六校联考)________the blind wandering through the traffic,motorists would have to step on their brakes at once.
A.Seeing  B.Having seen
C.Seen  D.To have seen
(2014·山东省齐鲁名校高三年级联合测试)
When I was growing up in the suburbs of New York,our first local Earth Day was organized around a drive to a town field where families were urged to dump items from their basements for recycling rather than tossing them in the trash.It was an eye-opening concept for a kid in 1970.
But as an environmental reporter,I have come to dread (非常害怕) the large amount of deals and promotions that arrive via e-mail or in my office or home mailbox on Earth Day.Like Valentine’s Day,Earth Day has become a huge marketing opportunity—a paradoxical (矛盾的) way to promote consumption and sell stuff.
In fact,Earth Day is such a good sales hook that some shops,like Target,have expanded Earth Day into Earth Month.
There isn’t time to give you a full rundown of the Earth Day shopping opportunities I was alerted to this past week.They included deals on buying bottled water and earth-friendly diaper wipes.
My award for the silliest promotion:a plan to gift 25 of the most environmentally
unique,useful
and fabulous “green” products and services,including skin care products,cat litter,cheesecake and artwork.My guess is most of the stuff will end up in celebrities’ garbage.
Is buying and selling a good way to celebrate and protect the environment?I would argue that Earth Day might be an occasion to consider giving up purchases or habits that are environmentally questionable or that we could happily do without.How about not buying bottled water,but refilling a water bottle?How about not buying foods—even “organic” foods—that are packed in non-recyclable plastic?
Don’t get me wrong.Bridgestone is celebrating Earth Day by promising to repurpose a spent tire for every tire that it sells.Verizon will plant a tree for each cellphone you trade in.Some coffee stores will even refill reusable mugs at no charge.Target is giving out free reusable carrier bags without requiring a purchase.
But few retailers are taking the next step—charging a fee at the cash register for disposable plastic bags,a common practice in Europe—to motivate customers to use those new reusable carriers.
Earth Day is transient (短暂的).If you only showed love on Valentine’s Day,would that really mean anything at all?
1.The author’s first local Earth Day was celebrated by________.
A.driving to a town field for fun
B.dumping unused items for recycling
C.looking for good ideas for reuse
D.clearing items from their basement
2.Why do some shops expand Earth Day into Earth Month?
A.Because too many activities are organized for the day.
B.Because they intend to make more sales strategies.
C.Because they want to have more selling opportunities.
D.Because they have to deal with too much waste.
3.What’s the author’s attitude towards the deals and promotions on Earth Day?
A.Objective.  B.Optimistic.
C.Supportive.  D.Critical.
4.According to the author,it’s environmentally friendly to________.
A.buy packed organic foods
B.offer stars green products
C.refill water bottles
D.ask for disposable plastic bags
5.It could be inferred from the text that Bridgestone and Verizon________.
A.are likely to misunderstand the author
B.have a good way to celebrate Earth Day
C.are devoted to making money on Earth Day
D.make wrong promotion plans on Earth Day
Ⅲ.阅读表达
(2014·江西省南昌市高三第二次模拟测试卷)
[1]A great number of people spend a lot of time earning money because they believe the money itself will make them happy,or will guard them against things that will make them unhappy.They make great efforts to achieve the perfect relationship,the
house,the beautiful
body,the approval of others,all in an attempt to be happy.
[2]Sometimes these things make people happy;other times,people stress over not having reached the goals,or reach them and find they’re still unhappy.Other times,people focus on just one goal and don’t have time for other things that will make them truly happy.
[3]Some experts studying human happiness and the factors that contribute to it have identified several key areas of life that seem to be more related to personal happiness.Some of them are the things like money,friends,health and living conditions;others are things you may not think of in your daily life,such as your neighborhood and sense of meaning in life.
[4]So while setting your goals,remember all of the areas of life that are important to you and find a balanced lifestyle including
support,personal
development,physical health and meaningful pursuits besides career success and financial security.______________,your attitude about life and the things that happen to you each day can also have a great effect on your level of happiness and life satisfaction.In addition to being optimistic,happy people tend to believe they are the masters of their fate,rather than the victims of circumstance.
[5]Explore the state of your life,assess how truly happy you are,and find a direction to work toward what will likely bring more happiness.Reach your goals,set new ones and live a life that truly makes you happy.
1.What’s the main idea of the passage?(no more than 5 words)
③________________________________________________________________________
5.What does the word “it” (Line 2,Paragraph 3) probably refer to?(2 words)
课时作业(三十)
Ⅰ.单项填空
1.解析: 考查交际用语。此处是对“That’s very kind of you”的回答,因此选It’s my pleasure,表示“不客气,很荣幸”。With pleasure愿意效劳;Go ahead可以,干吧;Not really不,不是。
2.解析: 考查动词辨析。句意为:无论你有多少钱,它都比不上一个健康的身体。compare比较,对比;suit适合;defeat打败,战胜。match与……相匹敌,和……不相上下,符合句意。
3.解析: 考查非谓语动词。句意为:——艾米,请告诉坐在那里排队等着的人们,五分钟后到我的办公室。——好的,先生。分析句子结构可知,“seated and________for their turns”是定语,修饰the people,the people与wait是逻辑上的主谓关系,故选waiting。
4.解析: 考查时态。句意为:——不要往地上扔垃圾。——哦,很抱歉。我没有看到那边的垃圾箱。此处表示答话者刚才没有看到垃圾箱,故用一般过去时。
5.解析: 考查状语从句。句意为:既然在家里通过计算机能做所有的事情,为什么非要浪费时间去银行呢?那样真的很方便。when此处表示“既然”,用于引出使某人的行为看似出人意料的情景,引导原因状语从句。
6.解析: 考查定语从句。分析题干可知,本句是一个定语从句,the US是先行词,逗号后为非限制性定语从句,且关系词在定语从句中作地点状语,因此应用where作为引导词。
7.解析: 句意为:有许多英语教学方法,但它们不一定都对中国学生同样有效。A项应说成a variety of;B项意为“准确的,精确的”;C项意为“原始的”;D项意为“不同的,多种多样的”。由句意可知选D。
8.解析: build up one’s confidence树立某人的信心。bring up抚养;take up从事;break up打碎,分裂,解体。
9.解析: 句意为:上周一我应邀给新生进行了一次测试来评估一下他们的英语水平。此处用动词不定式作后置定语,表示目的。
10.解析: 考查形容词辨析。句意为:该研究缺乏可靠的证据,因此它的结论值得怀疑。由句意可知,solid符合语境,意为“可靠的,可信赖的”。fierce激烈的,severe严重的,potential潜在的,均不符合句意。
11.解析: 句意为:现在食品安全是一个大的问题,没有人能够保证所有的食物对我们来说都是安全的,但是正规公司生产的食物相对来说要好一些。strictly严格地;absolutely完全地;relatively相对地;exactly正好地。
12.解析: 句意为:他对音乐很有天赋,在30岁的时候被任命为上海交响乐团的指挥。assign布置;name命名;honor给……荣誉。
13.解析: 句意为:——周五前你能完成报告吗?——我不能保证什么,但是我会尽最大努力的。guarantee保证,担保;transform改变,转换;prepare准备;say说。此处表达不能向对方保证会做到某事,故选A项。
14.解析: 句意为:在植物园,我们会发现从大树到小花等各种各样的植物。a variety of各种的;a species of一种;B项变成group才正确;an amount of修饰不可数名词。
15.解析: 考查非谓语动词。句意为:看到盲人过马路时,汽车驾驶员不得不马上踩刹车。motorists与see之间是逻辑上的主谓关系,并且see与step的动作几乎同时发生,故用Seeing。
Ⅱ.阅读理解
语篇解读 本文作者对一些商家在世界地球日的做法发表了自己的观点。
1.解析: 考查细节理解。根据第一段中的“our first local Earth Day was organized around a drive to a town field where families were urged to dump items from their basements for recycling”可知答案。
2.解析: 考查细节理解。根据第三段内容可知,一些商家将世界地球日扩展为世界地球月是为了销售更多的商品。
3.解析: 考查观点态度。根据第二段中的“I have come to dread
the large amount of deals and promotions”以及第五段中的“My award for the silliest promotion”可知,作者对商家的促销活动持批评态度。
4.解析: 考查细节理解。根据倒数第四段中的“How about not buying bottled water,but refilling a water bottle?”可知,C项正确,其他项均与文章不符。
5.解析: 考查推理判断。根据倒数第三段的描述可知,作者认同这两个商家庆祝世界地球日的方法。
Ⅲ.阅读表达
1.How to be happy?/How to stay happy?
2.They will lose/miss true happiness.
3.Moreover/What’s more/ In addition
4.①friends,health and living conditions;②your neighborhood;
③sense of meaning in life.
5.human happiness
版权所有:中华资源库power,energy,force,strength四个词有什么区别
power,energy,force,strength四个词有什么区别
energy,power,strength和force均可表示“力”,但energy意为“能量”,尤指人在做某事并为完成该事所表现出的生机勃勃的力,多用作不可数名词。You are always full of energy.表示“你总是精力充沛”。power意为“能力”,词义丰富,可指内在的或外加的力、潜在的或活动的力、具体的或抽象的力、身体的或精神的力等。force意为“力”,常指促使物体运动的力,也可指势力、武力或暴力,可用作可数名词和不可数名词。strength意为“体力”,常指人体或物体内存在的力,如气力、耐力、抵抗力,有时也可指进行某种活动的推动力,是不可数名词。
其他回答 (2)
power
& ['pau?] & &
n. 力量,势力,动力v. 使...有力量,供以动力,激励
&
energy
& ['en?d?i] & & n. 活力,精力,能力,能,能量
force
& [f?:s] & &
n. 力量,武力,影响力v. 强迫,强夺,加压力[计算机] 强制
&
strength
& [stre?θ] & & n. 力量,力气,长处,强度
&energy  1) n. [U] 精力;活力 Young people usually have more energy than the old. 年轻人通常比老年人有活力。  2) n. [U]能,能量atomic energy原子能  辨析:force,power,energy,strength与might  * force  力;指活动的力,是strength所展示出来的力;常被作“势力”用。  * power  力;用途最广,用于各种身的、心的、隐藏的、外显的力,和strength同义,但暗示能动的意思。  * energy  在物理学上指“能”;精力,活力。  * strength  体力;是内部的力,是在身体组织内存在的体力。   * might  力;势力;强有力的力。You must use force to open that bottle. 你必须用力打开那个瓶子。/ Some animals have the power to see in the dark. 有些动物具有在黑暗中能看见东西的本领。/ To everyone's surprise, the old painter seemed to have more energy after his recovery from his serious illness than even the young. 使大家感到惊讶的是这位老画家在重病复原后似乎比青年人精力还要充沛些。/ I haven't the strength to lift the table. 我没有力气抬这张桌子。/ It's beyond your might. 此事非你力所能及。
等待您来回答
外语领域专家HTC推出Power To Give测试版应用:欲利用Android手机闲散的数据处理能力支持科研项目,打造能解决世界级难题的“超级计算机” | 36氪
HTC 近日对外宣布,HTC 正在推进一项叫作“”的项目,该项目由 HTC 与美国加利福尼亚大学伯克利分校的David Anderson博士合作开发,旨在挖掘 Android 智能手机闲散的数据处理能力,将其汇集成一台“超级计算机”,能为世界各地的科研项目提供运算能力方面的支持。
通过 HTC Power To Give 计划,人们可以让出自己 Android 智能手机闲散的处理能力,提供给医学、科学和生态等重要领域的研究项目,为解决世界级难题做贡献,比如研究老年痴呆的科研项目、探索外星生物的科研项目,等等。
HTC 方面表示,此计划能够极大缩短科研项目的开发周期,缩短数周或几十年都不是事儿;一百万部 Android 智能手机,通过 HTC Power To Give 项目,就能够产生与世界 30 大超级计算机之一相当的处理能力,即具备1 PetaFLOP (千万亿次)的计算机性能。据 HTC CEO 王雪红称,2013年 Android 智能手机的出货量有 7.8 亿台,若能将其中一小部分手机闲散的运算能力利用起来,就大有可为。
HTC 还信心满满地给了个例子:(World Community Grid),用户可以通过捐献他们的计算机、智能手机或平板电脑没有使用的计算能力,促进科研发展。自 2004 年上线以来,世界公共网格的志愿者们已经贡献了近 900,000 年的研究处理时间。
目前,HTC 为 Power To Give 这一项目单独开发了一款 App,已推出,用户在 Google Play 应用商店里下载后,可在 App 内选择自己想要支持的科研项目。只有当自己的 Android 手机处于充电状态、并同时连接上WiFi时,手机闲置的数据处理能力才会被释放出来,贡献给指定的科研项目。
HTC Power To Give 相当于一个连接 Android 智能手机和不同研究项目的中间设备,科研项目会被分拆成许多小的任务单元,被分发到正在运行 Power to Give App 的手机上,当利用手机闲置的运算能力完成任务后,运算结果会自动上传到该科研项目的中央服务器。
两天前,HTC 在 MWC 上发布的两款“新渴望8系”手机当中就内置有Power To Give 服务。如果其他手机要安装 HTC Power To Give App,你的安卓设备必须达到如下标准:Android 4.3 及以上,1.5 GHz 双核处理器或者 1 GHz 四核处理器,以及 1G 的运行空间。据悉,HTC 打算在 6 个月内将这款 App 对所有 Android 智能手机开放。
[36氪原创文章,作者: coldsummer17]
/ breaking
无需注册,直接使用社交账号登录
没有帐号?
已有帐号?
右键另存为下载到本地
分享到微博
打开微信“扫一扫”,打开网页后点击屏幕右上角分享按钮总共13257条微博 &&&&&&&&&&&&&: 前天&20:46&: 前天&15:11&: 前天&10:19&: 3&天前&: 4&天前&: 4&天前&: 4&天前&: 5&天前&: 6&天前&: 6&天前&:
查看: 1200|回复: 1
机明powermill外挂自动编程主要功能
机明自动编程主要功能简介:
& & 1.同一程序同时支持8.0 9.0 10.0 12 3程序自动识别所用版本产生最佳刀路.
& & 2.针对电极和模料(钢料)有不同的针对性的自动编程模块.不限刀路数量.
& & 3.支持专案预览、批量模型导入、批量后处理、批量程式单、批量打印程式单.
& & 4.支持各种类型的机床.用户可编辑各类机床的切削参数等等数据资料.
& & 5.支持模板定制.可通过模板达到一键自动编程.
& & 6.支持单个、批量、前台和后台计算.可以一边设置参数一边后台计算.也可以空闲时间批量计算、后处理、出程式单.
& & 7.支持以最高点或最低点为基准Z0,支持工件长边为X或为Y轴方向.
& & 8.电极支持单个、整条电极、整板电极的自动编程.支持标准、无基准台、骨位等类型的自动编程.
& & 9.自动保存刀路设置数据.打开自动编程的图档便能读取编程时的所有参数,方便查看与修改.
& & 10.运算过程中支持暂停、中断.显示计算耗时.部分刀路参数修改过不需全部重新计算.
& & 11.自动碰撞检查、计算刀长、计算刃长、刻字.
& & 12.智能优化加工区域,自动调整下刀点,自动优化刀路使加工出来光洁度更高、机床运行更顺畅.
& & 13.EXCEL程式单模板可个性化定制出自己需要的格式.支持手工编程的专案出程式单.
& & 14.所有刀路均支持个性化修改.有必要时可自己配制出完全适合自己的加工方式.
& & 15.界面美观实用、易学易用、适用范围广.
& & 16.正式版附送加密狗.换电脑后也能正常使用.加密狗免费以坏换新.
& & 17.正式版免费提供全套PM正版,工厂钢料刀路,工厂电极刀路视频教程,工厂刀路刀路文件,提供在线技术支持,无论是PM还是外挂的问题,都会尽力解答.
& && & 公司网页:file:///C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\%W@GJ$ACOF(TYDYECOKVDYB.png
& && && &E-mail:
& && && &电话:
& && && &传真:6
& && && &MSN:
& && &&&QQ: 3967088
PM最全的资料: [img]file:///C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\[5UQ[BL(6~BS2JV6W}N6[%S.png[/img]/s/15VJdU
做为一名UG爱好都,不管你信不信,反正我是信了。
打开微信,右上角魔棒,扫一扫二维码
或者直接添加本站公众号:uggdbbs